It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's obviously a dead Giant Sand Worm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b916ea98b8a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Mars Rover took this photo.....Strange much?

Wow this picture is amazing, I see the url but where on the site did you find this ? I'm having difficulties finding that section of the gallery.

This thread has opened my eyes to the possibilities of Mars ...

this foto was around here much....the line above the rock horizon is the top of the rover..and not a 2nd horizon with "buildings"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Honestly for the first time ever I am at a loss.
I can not account for this, and I see that there may obviously be something going on here bigger than what is understood by the populace. IMO

The image in question really looks like this:

I mean even the length seems to be correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
best evidence i have seen of something artificial on mars but are we sure its on the surface> i cant see a shadow could it not be a satellite in a lower orbit than the one taking the photo for Google?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Could it be debris from a failed unmanned mission?

Ala

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKipling

it doesn't look like its damaged in any way if it was a downed satellite there would be debris everywhere

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I appologise if this was brought up already, but I haven't read through all the comments yet. Has any one questioned the massive forrests of mushroom/tree like structures due north?

74°14'48.55"N, 29°21'14.68"W

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is a joke, right?

A pixelated image is proof of a man made structure on Mars?

Thats like saying when I take my glasses off (I'm nearsighted) that reality is actually a moving Monet painting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
cmon.. looks like simple pixel distortion to me. Some of you guys get so worked up over the smallest things

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Have you asked google about this image?

can they clean it up so we get a better view

very impressed, who needs a few rocks that look like a face when there's a base there to explain!!

Answers!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It seems like a lot of Members are more concerned with how the OP worded this thread then what this video is depicting. I don't know what it is, but I am certainly more interested in what it might be rather then how the thread is titled or worded.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry not read all the replies so not sure if this has been offered as an explanation...

Could it be an orbiting satellite that we have sent to Mars? I'm not sure how many we've got out there but this could have been in the area the time this image was taken and therefore would just appear to be on the ground rather than hundreds of miles above the surface.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
After further investigation on Google Earth I'm comfortable in saying that this spot is certainly not a rock formation, I'm 100 on that. Since it's close to the pole it could be an ice pocket but the pixel resolution is bad on this. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that this is a base of some kind but I don't seen any colors besides white on it. Maybe it's blurry because there's something there that someone doesn't want us to see.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If the title of a thread is a complete lie, like in this case, shouldn't the thread be moved to hoax?

Couldn't the thread title be changed to reflect the truth?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
Could it be debris from a failed unmanned mission?

Ala

en.wikipedia.org...

I totally agree...some sort of refuse from failed landing or debris (parachute,etc) from a previous touch down.

2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Space Shuttle Enterprise made its test flights when I was in 5th grade. They are still throwing those bricks into low earth orbit nearly 40 years latter.

Did the USA simply stop doing manned missions or developing manned space systems in 1977 or did the majority of advancements occur in secret?

It has already been proven that deploying bases to the Moon and Mars and maintaining a nonstop supply chain is not only possible but affordable. Scientists and engineers have provided many different options that demonstrate the feasibility of manned settlements and astronauts routinely endure long duration missions.

Between 1977 and 2011 we have seen precious little public advancement in the establishment of permanent settlements on the Moon or Mars and yet technology speeds to dizzying heights? It seems a bit fishy.

Permanent settlements on the Moon and Mars can be constructed, manned, and maintained. The OP shows what may be a small permanent settlement. It seems a reasonable claim. Indeed, more reasonable than many of the claims made in these forums.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It sure looks like a pixelated mouse pointer, look at 1:43 in the video

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

It could be a Martial Factory used to build flying saucers.....Or it could just be a bit of white rock sticking up out of the sand. Hard to say...actually impossible to say to be honest...at least not without a MUCH better resolution picture or a trip to the place personally.

I'll try to make a stop by it and find out what it is, the next time I'm Orbiting Mars....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

The first picture in this link has a simular shape! I have not persued it any further! These photos are from Mars though!

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
any uneven shape, if brought down to a low enough resolution, will result in a bunch of pixels which seem to be in a perfect line.

unless I'm missing something here, all I see is fascination over a short line of pixels combined with words like 'structure' 'buildings' and 'proof' loosely thrown around.

if anything has ever seemed curious, if only slightly, it is a region on M0204304.

It has been mentioned before on ATS by johnlear in 2007, and the full quality can be found in malin sss website, MOC Narrow AB1 through M04 mc18, though it will need a 180 degree rotation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join