It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For those of you who need more, check out the Hoagland website, enterprisemission dot com.

He's been picking the anomalies on Mars apart since there has been an internet...

Mars was, at some point in the past, a virtual metropolis.

There are buildings, pyramids, tunnels, even sculptures.

There is also evidence that Mars still has living flora!

Of course, from NASA's perspective, it's all conjecture.

The only proof some will accept is first hand.

They'd have to go to Mars, and physically touch these artifacts.

But when you see the visual evidence, it's hard to imagine what else these anomalies could be.

There are certainly no geological correlations on our planet...

Star for you, op. Happy Hunting!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

If you had proof it would not be a secret now would it?

Except for the money!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

That's nothin', bro. If you go to an area nearby you can find a huge colony. Check it out: 74degrees 37' 19.91"N 29degrees 44' 10.62"W. You'll be shocked at how many colonies you may find just in this region.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It definitely looks structual and prepared there for containment of some kind... There is a way to get better imaging, but I don't know how. Where are those 111 gigapixels when you really need them? cool find.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I gotta admit that this does look a bit odd... but my question is 'why would a structure be built in the middle of nowhere with no other structures anywhere near it'?

Let Us suppose that the rumors of teleportation are correct: We have the ability (in black ops) to teleport to Mars. So... Putting a building on Mars to receive teleported individuals would not require being anywhere specific. One place on the planet is as good as another, and maybe there's something there that We cannot see from the photos We have...

Just saying that this is possible - however improbable it might be.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If we really teleported to mars or that aliens are there, why would they build anything on the surface?

Other then ventilation I don't see the...hey, maybe it's a ventilation system and it's the reason we don't see anything else!

Slightly off topic but, I suspect to band named : 30 seconds to Mars, to either kinda believe in this or Jared Letto has been to Mars before.

One thing for sure, Black ops must have technology out of this world.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It could be Phobos (russian expedition) or beagle 2 or something like that so i agree with the man made!!!

Maybe its MARS 2 : en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-6-2011 by elconejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Someone finding something on Google Mars that they can't identify is NOT proof of anything.
-

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Seeing stuff like this makes me think about what Gary Mckinnon said a few years ago about "Off World Officers"

Im not saying this is what it is or even if its is anything but its makes you think...

Link: www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For all you numb nuts out there, yes the word 'proof' in his title may be slighly far-fetched, however he's done this more to grab the attention of the masses which it rightly deserves, and as of yet nobody has debunked it!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could be something on the lens. If it was a secret lab then why wouldn't they paint it brown?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people flagged this OP.

Wow. "Hey look at this lint, I mean, SPACE STATION!!!"

You people obviously have no experience in analyzing remote sensing imagery.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
For all you numb nuts out there, yes the word 'proof' in his title may be slighly far-fetched, however he's done this more to grab the attention of the masses which it rightly deserves, and as of yet nobody has debunked it!

It's nobody's business to go around debunking things that someone thinks up. It's the job of the claimant to support his claims with proof and evidence.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HMMMM. That is very interesting and might be real.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
Could be something on the lens. If it was a secret lab then why wouldn't they paint it brown?

That would be assuming who ever built it either A) didn't gave a damm! or B) wanted us to see it one day?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I am sorry, but this is not proof in the same way that "elephant ridge" or "old man's nose hill" are not proof of alien civilisation.

Albeit the formations are interesting, but please layoff the sensationalist headline... thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

What's to debunk? It's a minuscule imperfection in the shot, blown up WAY OUT of intended scale, which creates "blocks" (aka pixels) which people have ignorantly concluded must be an artificial space station.

There's a reason most ATS members aren't working for NASA.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Very intriguing indeed. Great find. Would seriously get you thinking.
I've just ripped it just in case it does get taken down or photo shopped out.
S&F.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
I can't believe how many people flagged this OP.

Wow. "Hey look at this lint, I mean, SPACE STATION!!!"

You people obviously have no experience in analyzing remote sensing imagery.

Thank you for your enlightening, insightful, and well thought out response. Your contributions are very much appreciated.

I, for one, flagged this OP. And I, for one, have zero experience in analyzing remote sensing imagery.

Crypto, perhaps those of us with no experience in analyzing remote sensing imagery could persuade an expert like yourself to provide evidence or at least an argument as to why you think that "lint" created the image seen in the OP.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here's a "perspective" view of the supposed station sitting in the valley taken from the Freie Universitaet Berlin site hosting the image HRSC: H5620_0000_ND3:

Cosy or what hehe

When I increased the vertical exaggeration to maximum, the hills grew taller but the station stayed flat and unchanged, indicating to me that it's not actually anything on the surface.

Also, a zoomed in view shows a lot of weird pixellation, different than the surrounding pixellation, so I would say this is some kind of processing/data glitch:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7d2a95cc9d3.jpg[/atsimg]

So to use the newest (oldest?) debunking phrase recently heard on the UFO at the football game: "It seems to be some kind of illusion."

Interesting part of Mars by the way....
edit on 2-6-2011 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join