It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Station on MARS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
It's nobody's business to go around debunking things that someone thinks up. It's the job of the claimant to support his claims with proof and evidence.

Quote of the century.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here it is from the source image using pixel resizing to 300%. Each pixel is 12.5 meters. No doubt it's an imaging artifact.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d7510372308.png[/atsimg]

edit on 6/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Mars Rover took this photo.....Strange much?

Wow this picture is amazing, I see the url but where on the site did you find this ? I'm having difficulties finding that section of the gallery.

This thread has opened my eyes to the possibilities of Mars ...

I thought the same thing last year until it was shown that the background is only a reflection off a visor of the rover itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You know how many replies I've read since the first page that have said the exact same thing?

"A pixelated image is not proof"

"This is not proof"

"He needs to change the title"

"This is why ATS is going downhill"

"How is a distorted image proof?"

Okay thats great debunking abilities there people. Keep them coming, because you are definitley getting somewhere recycling the exact same comments and replies for eleven pages long. Instead of the useless banter, lets try to find out if its proof or not.

I forgot to add that saying "Google plays with its credibility (Billion Dollar Company), by uploading fake images to play with people" does not debunk this.

As for Phage, the more I look at that full resolution image, the more it looks like some type of defect in the image and not an actual object. I'm not on Mars so I won't know 100%.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok I had to reply once more just for you Phage. Nice work debunking this. Unlike the others spewing the same garbage, you actually took the time to provide actual "Proof".

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

edit on 2-6-2011 by queenofsheba because: silly question asked

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just been looking not far away from the object and found what look like mushrooms!

I'm sure i'm not going mad but they are all similar shapes, take a look and see what you think on google mars

Lattitude 74°39'39.67"N
Longitude 28°50'38.81"W

Very strange!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aliensausage

Sand dunes
apod.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Whether these images are real, imagined, man-made, natural, a hoax, a fluke, or the beginnings of a galactic death star- it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that it has all gotten a LOT of people thinking about what may or may not be "out there". Whether you believe in E.T.s or not, NASA cover-ups, or Man's idea of a good hoax it has us THINKING.

Does anyone REALLY know what may or may not be on Mars? Just as images can be artificially added in they can also be taken out! I think that we all know by now that even if there is something unnatural up there we are never going to really know for sure. If the governments of the world were always up-front with their people there wouldn't be much need for discussion forums like this! At least we have this place where we can share our beliefs and disbeliefs with each other- FOR NOW!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok thanks :-) much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how is a blurry image proof of a station ?

it's not even evidence, so how can it be proof ?

why is it every thread with the word proof in the title is disappointing ? [/quo

I agree, it seems very few people understand the correct meaning of the word. I llythink I've only ever seen very few threads with the word 'proof' in the title which actually do contain proof.

It's also clear that many people don't underatand the difference in the meanings of 'evidence' and 'proof'.

I

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They would probably bury a base deep underground wouldnt they? i mean does mars still get hit by lots of meteors?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Kudos for the funniest name I seen in a while -- "aliensausage" --- I will be spending the next ten minutes cleaning my keyboard and computer screen.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So that's where all the rich people are going to go when Elenin hits earth lol!

It looks like some sort of a structure to me!

I love how they throw important threads in a section that makes it not believable!It's this type of behavior that makes people think there is more to it!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
these long silvery objects are intersting too

lattitude 20°45'34.54"S
longitude 138°47'3.75"E

edit on 2-6-2011 by aliensausage because: link didnt work,trying to upload new image

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sand dunes
apod.nasa.gov...

Okay, that's a cool picture right there.

Also a nice change from the low-res 'might be trees on martian sand dunes' sort of stuff we normaly have to work with.

The community really needs to look at more then 1 image before making up their minds about this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Thanks, it's hard to use normal names these days, they are usually all taken so had to result to surrealism lol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I happen to be reading -

The Mars Records 2 by Stephanie Relfe B.Sc

This is a record of deprogramming and memory recall used on an ex-naval officer.
She is using some machine similar to a lie detector, and the text is interrupted by the meter readings, which makes for an annoying read.

What I have gleaned so far is that he spent 20 years on Mars as part of a defence force.
After those 20 years he was 'age regressed' back to the time he had left Earth, and the Mars memories were erased.

He is now having recall whilst under therapy.

I know it sounds impossible/improbable but aren't we supposed to have open minds on this forum?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

They should start using that 111 gigapixel camera that they used to photograph Seville!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Open minds are good but not much to defend on mars and pretty hard to stop an alien invasion force with just a few men on mars I think :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join