It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Well your choice, my friend
Knowing you can´t run away from yourself
Your heart

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantflux
reply to post by yets777

This didn't address anything I said.

Earnestly giving the OP a chance to validate his claims to me, which may result in him convincing others. If he's not interested in that, then why even post it in the first place?

Thats exactly why I posted it in the first place but you have already served your purpose. Thank you for your particapation now be gone

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart
After reading through the OP & the next 12 pages before I took a break, I can't lie i'm convinced. What I saw whilst on that break sealed the deal. More on that momentarily. I believe in God absolutedly & have known for a long time that it was a matter of succumbing (if that's the right word) to His will. For my own selfish reasons I never had, not completely anyway & that was my Free Will actually working against me. I do Love my fellow earthly inhabitants & understand that we're all in this together but cannot say that I don't sometimes make bad choices where myself & others are concerned. Some might say that's the beauty of Free Will but where's the beauty in anything bad really? Like many I was taught that Free Will was a gift from God. Have even argued the point sometimes but now.... I can see how it could be the cause of all our woes, past & present. It really has been staring us in the face all this time. Thankyou Brian, thankyou with all my heart as you have confirmed something that my soul already knew. I can only hope as you do that others heed your words as they are born of Love, I can see that. You must be of great importance in your world.

With regard to what I saw earlier, I can hardly believe it myself but here goes. After reading through the first 12 pages I went outside for a smoke & also to begin processing what i'd just read. I live in the UK, on a hill & it was maybe 9.30pm. The neighbourhood kids were still out, some adults too & you know, sometimes you get the feeling that somethings happening... something was. I don't want to get too deep into things out of respect for those concerned but I will say the kids are fine & as far as I know, so is the individual concerned. It was undeniable instant synchronicity though, no doubt in my mind. From me leaving my pc to what transpired took around 2 maybe 3 minutes. I was shown the way & i'm eternally grateful for your involvement in that. It also showed me that things on this world of ours are indeed speeding up.

Also, your tone or the way you come across my friend, is EXACTLY what's needed though I know you don't need me to tell you that. You have my support 100% & thankyou again, I now know what I must do.

Much Love & Light to All

Mission completed........Let this be a sign....

If one person can see it when they didnt see it before............SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE......

This is why you are being judged......

It is not that you can not see it............It is that you refuse to see it........So you will be dealt with and it is those that are still using free will that are the true demons.......

Those who understood me...:Great for you and get it done quick.......Those who didnt, your time of bringing the good people down with you is now over and you will soon be deleted....

As I said you will have another chance to make a better choice but if you arent even trying than you have admitted to being the cause of all of the issues in the world.....

That will no longer go unpunished and the rest will live in peace........Ready yourself because you deserve what your about to get.......

I very much hope that everyone takes the time to read what was written here and takes it seriously for your own sakes......

Its as simple as this now.....(No more benifit of the doubt saving your as**es)

Give your free will back to god without regret - or - condem yourself to suicide....

That is it........No matter how much anyone complains it will not change the decision that has been made......Those who will not give it back also share the use of some other disgusting sins as well so good riddence to them.......They didnt want to learn and instead of heading all the warnings that came they said they were fake so nothing to worry about...

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT..........THINK AGAIN....YOU IGNORANT LITTLE creations.

To the person who posted this comment: Thank you for showing the strength to post this comment in here knowing how many demons were already feeding in here....You should be proud of yourself and please know that if you have questions my mind is open to you........You are not alone and far from it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
God first had a thought, that thought manifested into a word, that word manifested into an action, thus cause and effect.

We chose to come here, and let me say...so many souls remember.... as I do!

We are here to learn to love without judgement as when we inhabited a human form we also inhabited a self awareness of ego and personality. This means to me that we are ALL different in that respect, hence, we all have different beliefs.

Why can't we all agree we do not have all the answers, only the ones we have sought out for ourselves to be true?

No human is all knowing with all the answers.

If you believe in Jesus, which I do, then great, but not everyone does. Here is where I think "Christians" come into play as the ones who want to "save the sinner". How the Christian delivers the message is the key because people get defensive when you begin talking about "saving" them. If you are living a good life, loving, giving, selfless, and charitable then you think you are doing good. But for that person to sit and listen to someone who is attempting to "save" them is when it becomes a not so pleasant conversation because the Ego of both are now ready to fight that their ways are the correct ways.

I believe in the "Jesus Story" because I investigated for myself for years..and came to my own conclusion that not only did he exist and sacrifice his life for us (symbolically) but he was the only miracle worker who claimed to be the Son of God. His teaching were of Love and understanding. He is also the only man that has said you can only get to Heaven through Him.

I could go on and on...but tell me if I'm wrong...

He never said you had to be a Christian. He said to believe in Him and believe you can do the same works as he. He never claimed to be better and hung out with people that were sinners...not trying to save them but only showing them love and how to better live your life in a balanced way.

My take is no matter who or what you believe when your soul goes back home you will see Jesus first. If you do not accept him, you will not go to the light you will go to the darkness until your personality and or ego can accept him. Once it does accept him then the ego sheds and you are now officially back home.

I know I am missing a lot, and I do not know it all, so I do not judge how or what conclusion my fellow brother/sister has come up with. He says to seek him and each of us does it differently because we were made to.

Peace can only come within this thread and in the world when people lose the Ego...that is the first step in becoming more like the Angelical Saints (In my opinion).

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
God first had a thought, that thought manifested into a word, that word manifested into an action, thus cause and effect.

We chose to come here, and let me say...so many souls remember.... as I do!

We are here to learn to love without judgement as when we inhabited a human form we also inhabited a self awareness of ego and personality. This means to me that we are ALL different in that respect, hence, we all have different beliefs.

Why can't we all agree we do not have all the answers, only the ones we have sought out for ourselves to be true?

No human is all knowing with all the answers.

If you believe in Jesus, which I do, then great, but not everyone does. Here is where I think "Christians" come into play as the ones who want to "save the sinner". How the Christian delivers the message is the key because people get defensive when you begin talking about "saving" them. If you are living a good life, loving, giving, selfless, and charitable then you think you are doing good. But for that person to sit and listen to someone who is attempting to "save" them is when it becomes a not so pleasant conversation because the Ego of both are now ready to fight that their ways are the correct ways.

I believe in the "Jesus Story" because I investigated for myself for years..and came to my own conclusion that not only did he exist and sacrifice his life for us (symbolically) but he was the only miracle worker who claimed to be the Son of God. His teaching were of Love and understanding. He is also the only man that has said you can only get to Heaven through Him.

I could go on and on...but tell me if I'm wrong...

He never said you had to be a Christian. He said to believe in Him and believe you can do the same works as he. He never claimed to be better and hung out with people that were sinners...not trying to save them but only showing them love and how to better live your life in a balanced way.

My take is no matter who or what you believe when your soul goes back home you will see Jesus first. If you do not accept him, you will not go to the light you will go to the darkness until your personality and or ego can accept him. Once it does accept him then the ego sheds and you are now officially back home.

I know I am missing a lot, and I do not know it all, so I do not judge how or what conclusion my fellow brother/sister has come up with. He says to seek him and each of us does it differently because we were made to.

Peace can only come within this thread and in the world when people lose the Ego...that is the first step in becoming more like the Angelical Saints (In my opinion).

Jesus was not only a person but a concept.......It takes a lot more than just admitting he is God to gain entrance...Thinking anything else is nieve......

I have a pupose with this thread and it is not to flex my ego......If you are seeing your own than you are noticing my pupose for this thread......You are very persistant and quick to tell someone they are full of ego.....

I do not think important any of the years you placed in studies on any topic when the only topic that matters is giving your free will back to god......

Dont argue with me about it...Argue with yourself about it......If you dont wish to give your free will back to God,then I have nothing for you. No matter what you see in the mirror the reflection you are seeing is just another form of judgment.....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

YOU are not god. As long as you are a physical human being living on this wet dust ball floating in space, YOU will never know what is to come upon your last physical breath. You may think you know and you may have your beliefs but that's all they are--your personal beliefs. To have such an ego, to so boldly state as fact as to what YOU believe to be truth....I can tell you that if there is a god, he would be none too pleased.

I personally believe (please note the words "personally" and "believe") that every one's experience will be different. No single person alive today, who has ever lived or who will ever live has lead the exact same life with the exact same experiences. Why should the "afterlife" be any different? Some believe that there is nothing after we die. Maybe that will be true for them. Maybe what we believe in this physical life today is a self-fulfilling prophecy? Maybe if you believe in god, there is one. Maybe if you believe that your conscious lives on and there is only physical death, maybe that's what happens. One thing that is for absolute FACT is that NO ONE KNOWS. Unless you've died yourself, you can't know.

I've recently done a lot of reading of NDEs and OOBEs and the (personal) conclusion that I get is that the after-life is the same as physical life---no two experiences are the same. There are some similarities but they are like snowflakes in that respect. No two are exactly alike.

I will live my physical life the same as I always have--with respect for others and empathy...not because I fear some terrible judgement from some higher being but because it's the right thing to do. I refuse to live in fear that if I don't live life according to some "god" that I will be judged and sent to some fiery pit of hell that may or may not exist. I might as well live my life as though terrorists will come knocking on my door at any second. The government tries to make me fear bad guys. Religion tries to make me fear hell...you can't win, I tell ya. It seems that someone is constantly bombarding me with fear! I don't fear the unknown.

When you create this thread as a warning, you are trying to create fear. Please don't.
edit on 3-6-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: typo

edit on 3-6-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

YOU are not god. As long as you are a physical human being living on this wet dust ball floating in space, YOU will never know what is to come upon your last physical breath. You may think you know and you may have your beliefs but that's all they are--your personal beliefs. To have such an ego, to so boldly state as fact as to what YOU believe to be truth....I can tell you that if there is a god, he would be none too pleased.

I personally believe (please note the words "personally" and "believe") that every one's experience will be different. No single person alive today, who has ever lived or who will ever live has lead the exact same life with the exact same experiences. Why should the "afterlife" be any different? Some believe that there is nothing after we die. Maybe that will be true for them. Maybe what we believe in this physical life today is a self-fulfilling prophecy? Maybe if you believe in god, there is one. Maybe if you believe that your conscious lives on and there is only physical death, maybe that's what happens. One thing that is for absolute FACT is that NO ONE KNOWS. Unless you've died yourself, you can't know.

I've recently done a lot of reading of NDEs and OOBEs and the (personal) conclusion that I get is that the after-life is the same as physical life---no two experiences are the same. There are some similarities but they are like snowflakes in that respect. No two are exactly alike.

I will live my physical life the same as I always have--with respect for others and empathy...not because I fear some terrible judgement from some higher being but because it's the right thing to do. I refuse to live in fear that if I don't live life according to some "god" that I will be judged and sent to some fiery pit of hell that may or may not exist. I might as well live my life as though terrorists will come knocking on my door at any second. The government tries to make me fear bad guys. Religion tries to make me fear hell...you can't win, I tell ya. It seems that someone is constantly bombarding me with fear! I don't fear the unknown.

When you create this thread as a warning, you are trying to create fear. Please don't.
edit on 3-6-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: typo

edit on 3-6-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

I do not care what you think about me.....I have said that I am not your messiah but i will not defend my honor that is already intact.......

Please take my words seriously as they are your warning.....

Act on them or not.....It is up to you.....Honestly if you dont heed them I feel no remorse for you because this thread is far from the first warning....This is just the one that doesnt beat around the bush....Its plain as day.....so get ready for the night.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I will live my life as I have always. With love and empathy for others, to care for my family and friends and strangers when needed. If that's not good enough, so be it.

Your OP was really, really long-winded and didn't make much sense to me, anyway, so I'm really unsure what your real "warning" is. If we don't give our "free will" back to "god" then what? My free will is to live as I stated above. If giving away my free will means sacrificing how I believe I should live my life, then send me to hell now because I'm happy and content with my beliefs.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Jesus was not only a person but a concept.......It takes a lot more than just admitting he is God to gain entrance...Thinking anything else is nieve......

I have a pupose with this thread and it is not to flex my ego......If you are seeing your own than you are noticing my pupose for this thread......You are very persistant and quick to tell someone they are full of ego.....

I do not think important any of the years you placed in studies on any topic when the only topic that matters is giving your free will back to god......

Dont argue with me about it...Argue with yourself about it......If you dont wish to give your free will back to God,then I have nothing for you. No matter what you see in the mirror the reflection you are seeing is just another form of judgment.....

I didn't reply to you...I was not talking to you. What made you think that?

Your ego?

I do not recall telling you that you had a ego problem. I do not recall me saying your name at all. You have assumed wrong. I am communicating within this thread as well. I can only state my opinion as you have stated yours.

Your smart remarks show your character well.... To think one has all the answers is naive. I am not arguing with you and by your remarks not only to me but others you do act as if you are the one wanting to create an argument. I have already stated what I think free will is and giving it back to God. Do you remember that? Look back because you were quick to jump then as well.
Jesus words are who I trust....not yours. His words were far more convincing and important than yours. I actually think he warned of people just like you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I will live my life as I have always. With love and empathy for others, to care for my family and friends and strangers when needed. If that's not good enough, so be it.

Your OP was really, really long-winded and didn't make much sense to me, anyway, so I'm really unsure what your real "warning" is. If we don't give our "free will" back to "god" then what? My free will is to live as I stated above. If giving away my free will means sacrificing how I believe I should live my life, then send me to hell now because I'm happy and content with my beliefs.

It made sense and you know it.........Plus no matter how you live trying to help others it never will be enough to buy your way in......Its not because you cant do anything but its because there is only one way.....not your way.

You will stay happy and content until the day you are forced to make a choice.....Right now you are staying neutral as if to say you are not sure so you are just going to play it safe.........Think again......That is only stalling it.....

It is true that if you lived your life this way that you wont suffer the same end as those who worship themselves but you will be faced with a choice about this topic in the same exact fashion......Your decision then will decide your fate that you share in.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I appreciate your quest and respect your vision on things but something I do not understand...Did lucifer not make the choice to turn against God and did 1/3 of the anglesdecide to join him? If the angels have no free will this could never had happened...or did I miss something?

edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I didn't reply to you...I was not talking to you. What made you think that?

Your ego?

I do not recall telling you that you had a ego problem. I do not recall me saying your name at all. You have assumed wrong. I am communicating within this thread as well. I can only state my opinion as you have stated yours.

Your smart remarks show your character well.... To think one has all the answers is naive. I am not arguing with you and by your remarks not only to me but others you do act as if you are the one wanting to create an argument. I have already stated what I think free will is and giving it back to God. Do you remember that? Look back because you were quick to jump then as well.
Jesus words are who I trust....not yours. His words were far more convincing and important than yours. I actually think he warned of people just like you.

This thread has a point and a goal that will be reached.....You dont see it but everything I say is pushing it toward that goal...You believe that I am saying one thing when in reality i am saying another....Dont worry i am very used to that and it can become very useful.......

If the point of this thread is downplayed (even if it is innocently) i will engage you and bring things back to where they need to be.....Thank you......

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
I appreciate your quest and respect your vision on things but something I do not understand...Did lucifer not make the choice to turn against God and did 1/3 of the anglesdecide to join him? If the angels have no free will this could never had happened...or did I miss something?

edit on 3-6-2011 by zatara because: spelling

There is a difference between no free will and being subjected to the will of god.......God is not a slave owner and when the angels are subjected to his will it is only bc he sees ahead and will intervien if needed......Any other time the angels work oof of their own thoughts......

The fallen ones werent really all that bad just greedy.......Wasnt a hard lesson to learn but for some it seems impossible and which is why this has taken so long........

Free will is a false idol.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

That is a very good question! In my opinion We are His consciousness and what allows him to experience through us. That is why it is so important to do His Will.

I think of it like this....take a cancer cell that is inside of our body. It was a "good cell" until it wanted more power. It fooled others and began taking over the body. The cancer cell had no idea it was committing suicide all the while killing others. Our choices, can help create balance or chaos within the body on many levels. Each choice ...or each cause creates an effect. When God became moved, he became aware of himself (Energy) and with that said created an effect of cause.

Going back to Angels....I see Lucifer as a "cancer cell" that grew spiritually bigger and wanted more and took others with him as the "cancer" grew. It will come down to a choice for not only Lucifer but for all souls. Do you want to contribute to the cause or be the effect of your own will.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thats exactly why I posted it in the first place but you have already served your purpose. Thank you for your particapation now be gone

and you really think responses like this will endear the reader to take what you say seriously ??

You are doing more damage than good ,for the purposes of your God, so stop it already ,and get a grip.

Good grief

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Egan your warning???? Some have questions for you-

Are the herds of EA to kneel to YOU for protection from Flesh danger or SOUL danger? Is EA yours?please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Do you care about SOUL danger or are you SURE your soul is most protected by the most highest
Are you the most HIGHEST--annuaik?please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are your folowers the most Ripest of HARVEST
Are your followers SOULS SAFE or are they considering gaining sorcery skills and staying in flesh under your protection...

*******SEntafia-ARE you GOD-please answer TRUTH-Clear TRUTH?-please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are you REAL light worker from A nearby STARhood or do you consider them at all.

Are you fully sure you will save all you guide from SOUL descension FULLY or do you THINK you can.

Do YOU KNOW there is only 1 Creator not many-illusionist-mistycs-sorcerers-demigods-Alien avatars NOT creator- Do you know or are their many creators TO YOU?

Do you consider their being beings living in Nebula Fallen angels and have you contacted them as well to make it to your GRACE if you are GOD ARE THEY WELCOME------IS LEGION WELCOME?????

channel------------------ARE you illuminiz assistant attempting to bring good upon many or recontroll?- please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are you Lucifer offspring?-please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

We are WE Please answer and may LOVE guide your every answer so the warning is FULLY understood --no 1 wants to make any ummmmm misinterpreted advances due to misunderstanding...

Please answer these Questions thru O13-
STARZ

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by zatara

That is a very good question! In my opinion We are His consciousness and what allows him to experience through us. That is why it is so important to do His Will.

I think of it like this....take a cancer cell that is inside of our body. It was a "good cell" until it wanted more power. It fooled others and began taking over the body. The cancer cell had no idea it was committing suicide all the while killing others. Our choices, can help create balance or chaos within the body on many levels. Each choice ...or each cause creates an effect. When God became moved, he became aware of himself (Energy) and with that said created an effect of cause.

Going back to Angels....I see Lucifer as a "cancer cell" that grew spiritually bigger and wanted more and took others with him as the "cancer" grew. It will come down to a choice for not only Lucifer but for all souls. Do you want to contribute to the cause or be the effect of your own will.

Lucifer has been trying to show you how bad you are at using free will when facing a being of his calbur...He is not the only one and has spent his existance helping humanity get ready for it.......He works for God and bows to him without hesitancy.........It is not Lucifers fault that humans are so arrogant that they pucnh a gift giver in the mouth.....Just because God and jesus said lucifers doings were wrong doesnt mean that lucifer didnt know that as well....

He is playing his part in this flushing out of the lost causes.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Buy my way in where? Heaven? As I said, if the way I'm living today isn't good enough, so be it. I can't change who I am. I won't change who I am for fear of the unknown. I am who I am. If you have changed your life for your beliefs, then you really weren't being true to yourself to begin with. If you know who you are now and are being true to that, then I applaud you. It's hard being content with who you are. I spent a long time trying to be something I'm not. I think all people go through that at some point in their lives. Some people will never be content.

However, I cannot live my life through someone else's belief system, for then I would not be who I am.

And with that, I say "Bring On The Night."

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

and you really think responses like this will endear the reader to take what you say seriously ??

You are doing more damage than good ,for the purposes of your God, so stop it already ,and get a grip.

Good grief

YES.......but where is the damage being applied you must ask yourself.........I do not fail..........This will be done soon........You are blinded at the moment but i will fix that and make it prefectly clear what you are to be doing........Enjoy the method that works and see what can be done to the ones who think they have power....

I will crush them all

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lucifer has been trying to show you how bad you are at using free will when facing a being of his calbur...He is not the only one and has spent his existance helping humanity get ready for it.......He works for God and bows to him without hesitancy.........It is not Lucifers fault that humans are so arrogant that they pucnh a gift giver in the mouth.....Just because God and jesus said lucifers doings were wrong doesnt mean that lucifer didnt know that as well....

He is playing his part in this flushing out of the lost causes.

And you know this to be a fact? How? I will be awaiting your answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join