It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
( If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously , otherwise you should. consider that I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me )

American majority is the responsible for oppression against weakened and oppressed people.

The ones who pay taxes and expect a normal life

The ones who think that they are living in the center of the world

The ones who are silent as internet kill switch is made

The ones who are brainwashed by TV, and they think everything is fine half the time

The ones who are happy with what pop culture

The ones who let MSM overwhelmed them with confuse and conquer tactics

The ones who let innocent people be killed in Iraq , Libya , Afghanistan , ...

The ones who think they have the right to invade other countries.

The ones who think that the stronger should tear the weaker apart

they will pay one day for the way that they thought and acted.

I see that American people are being oppressed and restricted recently. this is the sign that TPTB don't care about any nation but elites.
edit on 31/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Your point is clear and I agree.

Just don't hate the Americans.... It's exactly what they ( TPTB) want you to do...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We've got our share of faults, but no-one is blameless in your scenario. Unless you live in Shangri-La, you, your country, your countries allies are culpable for many of the ills that are going on.

But like a wise man once said, you don't judge a man by how many times he's fallen, you judge him by how many times he gets up.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously , otherwise you should. consider that I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me

You don't want us to label you...but you are just going to generalize and paint us all with the same broad brush.

I hate American haters...but please don't label me.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I sure hope you arent English saying all that. Or Spanish. Or even French. And certainly not German. Or Israeli for that matter.

The only major difference between America and any other country that has the ability to do what we are doing is our size. Big country = more difficulty for the people to get together and control their government = a big military being controlled by people who are not accountable to the citizenry.

We can be jerks on a bigger scale than some, currently. But we certainly have not been jerks the longest, or even on the most massive scale in terms of lives lost. Some countries have been worse to their own people than we have to "other" people.

Now that European nations are well entrenched in the EU, notice how much like us your countries are starting to act? I do.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously , otherwise you should. consider that I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me

You don't want us to label you...but you are just going to generalize and paint us all with the same broad brush.

I hate American haters...but please don't label me.

please try to figure out if you are active or not. and it is not my fault if you are not active.
edit on 31/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ok i won't label you an American hater, but i will label you NAIVE. Let me ask you a question, do you think the world would be a better place WITHOUT America? i.e. "Innocent" people are dying in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq every day, not due to Americans, but Evil dictators.

So, if you saw an innocent man on the street in trouble, would you not intervene?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest
"Innocent" people are dying in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq every day, not due to Americans, but Evil dictators.

And who put those dictators in their positions of authority in the first place? Would that be the C.I.A. perhaps?

link   
This morning I listened to some MSM broadcaster on my radio say that a recent poll was taken, (well, Florida, anyway) showing that more than half of those APPROVE of the President and the way he's doing his job. WHICH IS A continuation of the Bush Administration!!!

So today I'm thinking, "D**n, I hate my stupid fellow Americans!"

www.sunshinestatenews.com...
And it says he is making strides among independents! Can you believe that? I can't.
edit on 31-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

link   
reply to post by f4rwest

please bother to read the OP. you can read I mean TPTB and not America.

let me ask you a question . Is America doing all the attacks and invasions alone ?

I think TPTB is mostly behind what is going on in the world.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest
i.e. "Innocent" people are dying in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq every day, not due to Americans, but Evil dictators.

The problem with that argument is that you only have the word of the media, which is corporate owned, and the government, which is ALSO corporate owned telling you that the leaders of those countries are "evil dictators."

Consider this;

The media and your government tells you that many of those nations have a lot of religious extremists, which is used to frighten you all the time on TV. And we want to stop them, and we have killed thousands upon thousands of them and lots of innocent people to boot.

But somehow, when Saddam Hussein puts down a group of people making trouble for him, and the majority of his people, HE is the bad guy. Or when Gaddafi gets into it with a small band of long term malcontents in a troubled region of his country, HE is the bad guy. I find that rather convenient. The the difference between a "terrorist" and a "poor mistreated victim of an evil dictator" is simply whatever suits our leaders.

What I find more troubling and self serving about the OP argument is that he lists Libya as an American issue, when in fact, EU nations are the leaders of that little cluster pluck, not that it makes it right for us to support it.

Bottom line, as citizens of nations in the EU lose power over their leadership, (and its happening quick) you will see more and more "America-like" action from the EU.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

please bother to find some history books about middle east . well done. now tell me who let dictators such as Saddam , Bin Laden and Qaddafi get the power.

In Iraq , America helped Saddam to get to power by coup and Bin Laden was helped against the soviet Union attacks to Afghanistan.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me"

Then he proceeds to spew stereotypical rhetoric about what he perceives as factual and if you disagree then you are obviously "not active" Sounds reminiscent and vaguely like an OOZYISM to me.

This should be fun to read...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
After reading your post, it seems the American people have enough to deal with, without people hating them aswell..

You should hate the haters not the innocent people..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

What I find more troubling and self serving about the OP argument is that he lists Libya as an American issue, when in fact, EU nations are the leaders of that little cluster pluck, not that it makes it right for us to support it. Bottom line, as citizens of nations in the EU lose power over their leadership, (and its happening quick) you will see more and more "America-like" action from the EU.

I expect that a wise member like you should pay more attention. may be it is right in the first glance but tell me , Is America doing his job in Iraq and Afghanistan alone ? then what about multinational corporations who take out the resources ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am reminded of what a Turkish shop owner said to me a few years ago, "I don't hate American's they are my brothers and sisters. I only have issues with the policies of the American government." Perhaps that is what you were trying to say just came out wrong. You got to remember when you label a whole society something it comes back to bite you. American people descents from people like Nathaniel Green, a little known revolutionary colonel who routed Cromwell with some of the first modern guerrilla warfare tactics. They are seekers of wisdom and things that are far horizons like Lewis and Clark. Proud people who fight for their families and stand with eager anticipation against oppression like the great Goyathlaya better known as Geronimo. And men who do not give up in the face of those saying it is right to do so like Caesar Chavez and Martin Luther King Jr. Just remember this, even in the age of entertainment and cell phones there are people who hold true to the line of people that made this country great. Take issue with the government that has forgotten that, and be careful not to insult those who have stood true to that. There is one thing about American's those who are true to their roots, we have extremely long memories on that account. But no better friend can be found when you yourself become in need, Joplin, shortly after 9-11 for instance. We can pull together and unite no matter what political, religious, or sexual orientation only because our neighbors are in need. That is all I have to say about that, I hope that makes sense. Have a great day/evening.
edit on 5/31/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It is very funny that I see people who are most active on ATS come and comment like this.

you know you are one of the most active and popular members of ATS , then why are you concerned like this .

what I am trying to do is waking up some conscious.

be aware that there were other popular members like you on ATS that are now banned. so try to stay modest.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Kryties

please bother to find some history books about middle east . well done. now tell me who let dictators such as Saddam , Bin Laden and Qaddafi get the power.

In Iraq , America helped Saddam to get to power by coup and Bin Laden was helped against the soviet Union attacks to Afghanistan.

Umm....yeah that's exactly what I said mate. You may wish to reread my post.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
, Is America doing his job in Iraq and Afghanistan alone ? then what about multinational corporations who take out the resources ?

Of course they arent doing it alone, and of course the big multinational corporations are big influences on our politicians and their decision making. Which is why I am deliberately pointing out, its not really Americans that are so different from people elsewhere in the world. We arent more stupid, more lazy, etc. Stupid and lazy is available in all nations. Its the size of our nation that hurts us. We have 50 states. Over a huge geographic region. With enormous ethnic, religious, and regional variety. Its not easy to get that many people from so many areas to stand as one people and force our government to listen to us. Its MUCH easier in a country the size of England, or France to force your leaders to listen to you.

Thats why you guys have been better represented and better treated in many ways. And even though Canada is big, its a relatively small population in a relatively small area of the land mass, and even THEY have problems with ethnic division trying to fracture the nation into two.

What is happening in Europe is NOT an accident. It was sold to you the people via your greed, "this will make us more prosperous." It was never about making YOU, the people, more prosperous. It was about stealing your power over your leaders, and your ethnic unity, (via easier movement between nations) and breaking down the gains labor has won there over the centuries. And, as power is slowly being shifted further and further from the nations to the central authority, you will see America recreated in Europe. You wont have a voice any more, just like we dont here.

We can talk all we want, but its incredibly hard to organize 50 states, in a continent sized nation, with religious and ethnic diversity into a meaningful and powerful united front. And they know it. Its why they are transforming the EU into a replica of what we have here. The multinationals are running things in your neck of the woods too, and you still have some power, and what are YOU doing with it? Not much. You arent even turning your own nations away from the road to ruin, and learning from our mistakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join