It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
( If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously , otherwise you should. consider that I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me )

American majority is the responsible for oppression against weakened and oppressed people.

The ones who pay taxes and expect a normal life

The ones who think that they are living in the center of the world

The ones who are silent as internet kill switch is made

The ones who are brainwashed by TV, and they think everything is fine half the time

The ones who are happy with what pop culture

The ones who let MSM overwhelmed them with confuse and conquer tactics

The ones who let innocent people be killed in Iraq , Libya , Afghanistan , ...

The ones who think they have the right to invade other countries.

The ones who think that the stronger should tear the weaker apart

they will pay one day for the way that they thought and acted.

I see that American people are being oppressed and restricted recently. this is the sign that TPTB don't care about any nation but elites.
edit on 31/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Congratulations on your stereotyping.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas
[mor

I sometimes feel like I am angry with our government- but when i sit and think about it- WHo is to blame-
the people who vote these idiots into office? or the idiots in office taking advantage of the system?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

they will pay one day for the way that they thought and acted.

I don't like that last sentence, sounds like a threat, and I don't like being threatened. You care to elaborate? You probably wouldn't say that to my face, as there would be consequences.

Maybe you think that the super happy peaceful world would be soooo much better off without the horrible evil Americans, but just remember how many countries we have liberated from oppression, jumped in and saved from annihilation in world wars, and send food and aid to when in need. So just because we may have done a few not so nice things, that doesn't outweigh all the good we do for the entire world daily. I think you should take your cute little rant and stick it.... Well, I think you get the point.

edit on 31-5-2011 by deesul69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just shut up and hand over the OIL!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
This morning I listened to some MSM broadcaster on my radio say that a recent poll was taken, (well, Florida, anyway) showing that more than half of those APPROVE of the President and the way he's doing his job. WHICH IS A continuation of the Bush Administration!!!

So today I'm thinking, "D**n, I hate my stupid fellow Americans!"

www.sunshinestatenews.com...
And it says he is making strides among independents! Can you believe that? I can't.
edit on 31-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

How about hating the msm for pushing an agenda...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well, we don't hate you. Most likely you are receiving aid from us in one form or another.

If your home country should suffer a Natural disaster, just remember, it will be American Cargo Planes

dropping food,medical, and survival aid before your leaders can even get a grip on the situation.

Taxpaying American Citizens have given more foreign aid than ALL of the other countries of the world

Combined. Think about that, the next time you tally our imperfections. We're not perfect, but who is?

At least we step up to the plate when decisive action is called for. The day we cut off all foreign aid,

is the day you will realize what you have taken for granted. Regards.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add content

edit on 31-5-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by brewing

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Kryties

please bother to find some history books about middle east . well done. now tell me who let dictators such as Saddam , Bin Laden and Qaddafi get the power.

In Iraq , America helped Saddam to get to power by coup and Bin Laden was helped against the soviet Union attacks to Afghanistan.

America never helped Saddam or Bin Laden to power. I don't even know where you come up with the Saddam scenerio...you sure you ain't thinking Shah?

The CIA funded the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan...not Bin Laden. ...
Contrary to popular belief...the CIA had nothing to do with Bin Laden and everything to do with the Mujahedeen.

And that's why Bin Laden's CIA code name wasn't 'Tim Osmond'...
and why Saddam was a CIA deep soldier at least ten years before
he got into the front office.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First the challenge in form of a double standard.

don't try any other label on me - hmdphantom

Followed by the instigation. A labeling of the target crowd, the "inactive" ones. (the opposition)

The ones who... The ones who... The ones who... - hmdphantom

And then the condescending and aggressive responses....
(pulled from every reply by the OP except for one)

please try to figure out if you are active or not. and it is not my fault if you are not active.

please bother to read the OP

please bother to find some history books about middle east . well done.

I expect that a wise member like you should pay more attention.

be aware that there were other popular members like you on ATS that are now banned. so try to stay modest.

are you the representative of ATS members ? where is you badge ?sorry, I didn't see.

I have taught this lessons in my classes. you try to hit and run. diss-info job. good job

Obvious Troll.
You're more than welcome to call me a troll hater. And as an American, let me be completely "active" in saying your post is disgusting.

It's clear the intention of this thread was to pick a fight. You should be grateful for the existence of America, and it's people. We are a proud, respectful people, who honor life and liberty. While we have our faults in government, tell me, what nation doesn't? The face of the modern world has been forged greatly in part by the United States of America. I can only imagine the type of backwards, German speaking world we would have without the USA. While our economy has been tipped in favor of services over production, much of what the modern world has today can be attributed to hard working, intuitive Americans.

You should be well aware these "inactive" people you speak of belong to all modern nations.

When you are tired of complaining about your government, you're more than welcome to b[snip] about ours. But when you come after us as a people, we quickly set aside our differences for a swift good ol American ass kicking.

AMERICA! F#@$ YEA!

Happy Trolling.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

English is clearly not your first language. To have a discussion like this it is important to know where you are coming from, your culture and your cultural biases. For example do you belong to a religion that teaches hatred of the Western World and are your information sources unbiased? Do you live where you have a free press, freedom of speech and a government not controled by a particular religion? We need to know if you are genuine or spreading propaganda?

We are fully aware that many here are from places where all they know is from heavily biased sources. For instance religions who believe we are the Great Satan and their citizens don't know they are being lied to, being taught false things they think are real.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Let's see , Cambodians killed one third of their country , without American help . Rowanda killed just about 1 million , without American help . God only knows how many in the Congo , Darfur and Sierra Leone , a few million without American help . The Chinese killed up to 60 million during the cultural revolution , without American help . The Russians killed maybe 20 million of their own , without American help . Over the last 30 years muslim extremists have killed far more muslims than America or the west ever has and for 200 years Europeans enslaved all of Africa and most of the far east killing millions , all without American help .

Bring it forward to the Nazis killing millions in Europe and America could have sat it our but our boys lay in European graveyards by the 10's of thousands , because America did help . America wasn't around during the Crusades when Europeans killed millions of muslims and we weren't around when the Arab armies counter attacked and killed millions , mostly of their own .

For most of the planet WW1 started in 1914 and lasted until 1918 while America didn't go to war to help until 1916 because Americans are reluctant to go to war unless we are actually attacked . For most of the planet WW11 started in 1939 and last until 1945 while America didn't send ground forces until 1942 , after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour on Dec. 7th 1941 .

Notice the congressional debates . If American forces are comitted anywhere the first question asked is , what is the exit strategy , how long do we stay , what is the end game and how fast do we get out . We are accused of being Imperialist but if that's the case , we're the worst in history because we don't stay and loot countries at the point of a bayonet like Europeans did .

Remember the Balkans ? It was in the newspapers . We side with the muslims to stop the Serbs from comitting genocide . Remember the Soviet invasion and strangle hold on Afghanistan ? In case you missed it , that was in the news also . We didn't comitt ground forces but we totally back the muslim mujhadeen to liberate their country . Libya right now . No ground forces but we are totally backing people who want freedom over a dictator mass murderer .

Look at American forigen aid , every year . America feeds and takes health care to 20% of the world . Remember George Bush ? Yep , that evil guy . 12 billion in AIDS research and treatment just for Africa long before anyone else did anything and several million people in Africa are alive and have their lives extended just because of that . 80% of all of the AIDS medication and treatment for Africa is free , provided by America . Where is the rest of the world , except talking and holding meetings as usual .

4 years ago when parts of Indonesia were swept away because of the under sea earthquake and tsunami and 10's of thousands killed , America was first to the rescue , as always . We're usually the only ones to the rescue when there is a disaster . US Marines from carrier groups delivering water , food and tents to survivors , many of which who were dressed in Osama Bin Ladin T-Shirts . Billions of tax dollars spent from the Treasury and no one ever gets the bill , except us . Check the money and the NGO's right this minute . We support the whole country of Haiti while the UN runs around in trucks doing absolutely nothing .

Go back just a bit in history and check the dollar figures of trade . The Europeans along with the UN passed lip service and resolutions but it was American trade sanctions on South Africa that put an end to Aparthied . We freed a whole country and never fired a shot . When Nelson Mandella was younger he was here so often to thank us but i suppose he's just an American flunky also ?

Yes we've made mistakes and will make more in the future but we've also done very well for many more people than our own . OP , you used the term 'active' . We're active and if a calamity befalls your people and your country , just look to the horizon because Americans will be on the way to help if we can , we're always on the way to help , even when you and many of you with no concept of truthful history hate us . You cannot conceive how bad the world would get nor how fast if we withdrew all of our forces to the continental USA and stopped all American foriegn aid but many of us are getting fed up with the ungrateful haters and would like to .

Did you know that Exxon is the 14th largest oil company on the planet even though it's the largest American company ? The Russian national oil company , Gazprom is 4 times larger than Exxon while the Chinese national oil company is 6 times larger . The 10th place oil company is twice as large as Exxon and you think we control the oil ? If we controlled the oil it would be 35 bucks per barrel and we wouldn't be getting robbed at the pumps . The Chinese have soldiers all over Africa to protect their oil and mining interests and no deal with China is based on human rights because they could care less .

We fought a war with Japan after we were attacked and then paid to rebuild the whole country . We helped to liberate all of Europe from mass murderers and then American taxpayers got the bill to rebuild a whole continent . We're involved in Iraq and Afghanistan , right or wrong and we've spent 1 trillion dollars on nation building and infrastructure in 10 years which doesn't include the actual military cost , just to help the people and show them that they are not our enemies , the terrorists who kill many more of them than they kill of us are the enemies . If you really think that Americans would detonate a car bomb in a market in Bagdad and slaughter 80 innocent people at a time then you have a mental problem .

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

The "elite" are only "elite" because we make them so.

No one wants to stop fighting long enough to save ourselves.

The point is it not always bickering , some times it is about oppress against another human being and let him down. we have been put in the systems that don't fit us. some times it is about that you should put your feet on another human beings throat to move forward. if you are going to live better you should make another human being to live harder.

the point is I just live once and I don't want tot live this way. I like to take the responsibility of my life and it is hard. some times I need others to take the responsibility .

thank you my friend. you made me understand a lot.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't know where you are from, but would it be a fair statement to say ALL people in your country are a certain way? I don't think so.... That's really not a fair statement

I don't know either how much you get to read history books. I always ask my self if I was born in Germany and if I had to invade other countries in 1945 , what would I do.

The answer is I would try my best to stop that and wouldn't participate in those foolish actions.

and as I said in the beginning of the thread :

If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously

you should judge by your conscious. are you active or not ? do you intend to wake up the people around you.I know it is hard, do you bother ?
and thank you for reply.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't know where you are from, but would it be a fair statement to say ALL people in your country are a certain way? I don't think so.... That's really not a fair statement

I don't know either how much you get to read history books. I always ask my self if I was born in Germany and if I had to invade other countries in 1945 , what would I do.

The answer is I would try my best to stop that and wouldn't participate in those foolish actions.

and as I said in the beginning of the thread :

If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously

you should judge by your conscious. are you active or not ? do you intend to wake up the people around you.I know it is hard, do you bother ?
and thank you for reply.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

thank you for your reply.

I got news for you, 95% of us don't like anything our government does, don't agree we are the worlds policeman, don't agree w/the MSM, Organized religion, etc. But - LIKE YOU - can't do damn thing about it

what I am asking is if 95% of you are thinking like this then how is that possible that 95% of you go and vote for another president.

I think that the number you are giving me is not right and I think you have the duty to let the people around you know about the PBT and that this is elites who decide who should go and who should stay.

I know that typing things on this website is easier than to go into argument and convincing other people outside.

I do know that ATS are more aware than people outside and I know that you know the things I mentioned better than me.

I am asking some members to wake up and some members to be more active.

and consider me an active member because I read , I observe and I analyze things and post the results for about 30 friends in university. I have lots of friends that I argue with and we debate.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I agree with this one hundred percent.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

It's about the love, man. Get some.

thank you for giving me love , I know the point you are showing me the point.

but tell me how can the family being attacked in the middle of the night can use the love ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Taxpaying American Citizens have given more foreign

Of course it was help from American people that was falling on Iraqi , Pakistani and Afghan houses .

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

English is clearly not your first language. To have a discussion like this it is important to know where you are coming from, your culture and your cultural biases. For example do you belong to a religion that teaches hatred of the Western World and are your information sources unbiased? Do you live where you have a free press, freedom of speech and a government not controled by a particular religion? We need to know if you are genuine or spreading propaganda? We are fully aware that many here are from places where all they know is from heavily biased sources. For instance religions who believe we are the Great Satan and their citizens don't know they are being lied to, being taught false things they think are real.

try to play the only smart guy around and scape the answers. diss-info job. thank you for related answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Your point is clear and I agree.

Just don't hate the Americans.... It's exactly what they ( TPTB) want you to do...
I don't hate "Americans". How can I possibly hate every American when I will never meet them all? I like some Americans and dislike others. I find the general attitude and culture of Americans to be quite obnoxious, but that's not all Americans. I also find their Government to be one of the most deceitful and manipulative in the world, but that's not all Americans. I believe their media is designed to sculpt beliefs, but not all Americans can see through the charade.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Let's see , Cambodians killed one third of their country , without American help . Rowanda killed just about 1 million , without American help . God only knows how many in the Congo , Darfur and Sierra Leone , a few million without American help . The Chinese killed up to 60 million during the cultural revolution , without American help . The Russians killed maybe 20 million of their own , without American help . Over the last 30 years Muslim extremists have killed far more Muslims than America or the west ever has and for 200 years Europeans enslaved all of Africa and most of the far east killing millions , all without American help .

I see the history of newly established Muslim branches. I just know that English hands let them be established. I see the way they try to get people far from religion . I just see how they are playing they roll in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia . I know that they make branches in religions , then it is time for divide and conquer tactic.

what I see is that people are killed and sources are taken out. these are happening simultaneously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join