It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Do you even know?

Of course I know, and it's irrelevant.

Originally posted by liejunkie01Do you even know what being an American is about?

Evidently not. I try to separate the ordinary American people from the murder machine, but when the ordinary people defend all this killing, it's not easy!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Evidently not. I try to separate the ordinary American people from the murder machine, but when the ordinary people defend all this killing, it's not easy!

Fair enough.

Just remember that not all of us support this type of deal. My personal views tend to lean one way or the other from time to time.

The politics is out of control...... It will change....one day....Now is not the time. To many people are dependent on the system....and it is not broken enough.
edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Vicky32

Fair enough.

Just remember that not all of us support this type of deal. My personal views tend to lean one way or the other from time to time.

The politics is out of control...... It will change....one day....Now is not the time. To many people are dependent on the system....and it is not broken enough.
edit on 10-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

Every time I find an American who doesn't support the killing, it encourages me... Thank you!
Vicky

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling. I just wanted to wake some people.

I see that you are awake already . nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join