It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Let's see , Cambodians killed one third of their country , without American help . Rowanda killed just about 1 million , without American help . God only knows how many in the Congo , Darfur and Sierra Leone , a few million without American help . The Chinese killed up to 60 million during the cultural revolution , without American help . The Russians killed maybe 20 million of their own , without American help . Over the last 30 years Muslim extremists have killed far more Muslims than America or the west ever has and for 200 years Europeans enslaved all of Africa and most of the far east killing millions , all without American help .

I see the history of newly established Muslim branches. I just know that English hands let them be established. I see the way they try to get people far from religion . I just see how they are playing they roll in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia . I know that they make branches in religions , then it is time for divide and conquer tactic.

what I see is that people are killed and sources are taken out. these are happening simultaneously.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
OK OP. I was going to go back to bed and sleep for another couple of hours. I woke up with some serious heartburn, my friend had a fish fry, and could not get back to sleep.............Why is this important you ask?..............It is important because I have to be fishing in a couple of hours and now I am going to have to give up sleep to reply to you.

You see there is this thing I notice with people, that is if you are a person and not some kind of CIA webbot here to make some noise. The thing that I have noticed, and I have pointed it out before, is that you are also brainwashed by your goivernment and media........The crazy thing is you do not even realize it.......

I noticed that I did not read which country you are from. If you could tell me I would appreciate it so I could construct a proper reply to your op.

So I will get to the point of this post. I will post it in the same fashion as you did the original post.

Do not get offended.
Here we go.

If you are a piece of blinded and oviously persuaded people you shouldn't take it seriously, otherwise you should.
(sound familiar?)

American majority is responsible for helping thousands(millions) of people of weakened and oppressed people of other nations.

The ones who pay taxes and WORK for a "better life."

The one's who are in the greatest country in the world. (I know that this is biased, like your statement is)

I won't even comment on the internet kill switch....WTF man? We got C.B.'s

The ones who are brainwashed by TV, Like those in other nations, and they think everything is fine half the time because they have their belly full and are content.

I am a metal head. I cannot comment on pop culture.

I won't bother with the rest. You see when time for change comes, and it will. I have faith in the American people. I used to be pessimistic, but YOU PEOPLE, changed that. We can kick azz and we will.

I posted this video in another thread. It says alot to me. RDJ does a good job. This is dedicated to you, OP, for categorizing us here in the states. Just as I will categorize the American bashers.

www.youtube.com...

Like I said. If you can tell me what country you are from, I will construct a better serving reply to entertain you.

edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I just want some people try to think about some poor people being attacked and their resources are being token out.

and may be you are happy to with this kinds of help. I don't want people like you think everything is alright to bother.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I just want some people try to think about some poor people being attacked and their resources are being token out.

and may be you are happy to with this kinds of help. I don't want people like you think everything is alright to bother.

Your reply seems a little weak. I was expecting more from an educated foreigner such as yourself. I never said everything is alright. I said I have faith in the American people.

I think you need to seriously think a little bit more before you go bashing other people. It is not healthy. Especially if you were here in the midwest spewing that baloney.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

ETA: I just wanted to add that I agreed with some of what you had to say, or tried to say. It is the way you are going about it, that is the problem I have.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I don't know either how much you get to read history books. I always ask my self if I was born in Germany and if I had to invade other countries in 1945 , what would I do.

Your statement above is exactly the point I was trying to make. You are saying what YOU would do.....but it's not an individual who declares war, it's the government. I hate violence, however, sometimes it's necessary, as in the case of Germany with Hitler. What should we have done? Sit back and watch? Americans have shed a lot of blood defending other countries from tyrants. Other countries bash us and burn our flag, but as soon as they have a problem with another country or have a natural disaster, guess who they count on for help? That's right...the U.S. Why? Because they KNOW that we will be there to help! We give billions of dollars to help other countries, and donate tons of supplies when another country has an earthquake, or any other disaster, not to mention the PEOPLE who actually go there to help. But see, everyone forgets that. I disagree with some things my government did, but I also know we do a lot of good. Have you ever been to the U.S.? You should if you get the chance. You will find that most Americans are good people, who work hard, and are not the way some other countries depict us. I hope that you will take a second look and understand that you can't judge people by the actions of the government. Hitler was an evil tyrant.....so does that mean all Germans are that way? NO....most Germans are good people. So it would be unfair to judge German people based on Hitler's actions. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Peace and love,
Kat
edit on 6/1/2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I will make one more comment on your thread and I would like you to seriously think about it.

If you really want people to listen to what you have to say. You have to be appealing to the people you are speaking to. People want to listen. You just have to find the right way to go about it. I know that is a little vague, but people here in America are in tune with their lives. They have work, school, soccer practice, football, etc...etc...This is the distraction you are referring to. The lives of Americans consist of...Family....Friends...and the deep down search for the truth....The problem is that after a hard day of doing all of this....People are tired....Americans want to relax and BBQ(a good majority anyway...If people do not BBQ they might do something else like golf...fish... etc..)..I hope you understand the life of most americans......Life differs here...Choice in what they(we) want to do takes up alot of time.........The distraction.

It is up to you to find this frequency...the tune, channel if you will,......People will listen...slowly, but you will have a more positive feedback.

If you care please consider what I am trying to say.

LJ01 out.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammer ,structure

edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling, im done, have a nice day. I'm going fishing.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

So it would be unfair to judge German people based on Hitler's actions

can you answer my question. here it is : if you were forced to go by German govt to attack some poor people, what would you do ?

thank you for replies.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Your reply seems a little weak. I was expecting more from an educated foreigner such as yourself

I just wanted to add that I agreed with some of what you had to say

may be I am not as educated as you think and I couldn't write as I meant. I just know that some of the things I said is based on facts. I meant to use those facts and not to offend any one. may be I used them in the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

edit on 1/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I will make one more comment on your thread and I would like you to seriously think about it.

If you really want people to listen to what you have to say. You have to be appealing to the people you are speaking to. People want to listen. You just have to find the right way to go about it. I know that is a little vague, but people here in America are in tune with their lives. They have work, school, soccer practice, football, etc...etc...This is the distraction you are referring to. The lives of Americans consist of...Family....Friends...and the deep down search for the truth....The problem is that after a hard day of doing all of this....People are tired....Americans want to relax and BBQ(a good majority anyway...If people do not BBQ they might do something else like golf...fish... etc..)..I hope you understand the life of most americans......Life differs here...Choice in what they(we) want to do takes up alot of time.........The distraction.

It is up to you to find this frequency...the tune, channel if you will,......People will listen...slowly, but you will have a more positive feedback.

If you care please consider what I am trying to say.

LJ01 out.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammer ,structure

edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling, im done, have a nice day. I'm going fishing.

thank you my friend. I will consider what you said i my future posts . thank you because you cared.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

may be I am not as educated as you think and I couldn't write as I meant. I just know that some of the things I said is based on facts. I meant to use those facts and not to offend any one. may be I used them in the wrong way

Well, I cannot get the girlfriend up at the moment to go fishing. It was her idea.

It is all good, just try to understand what I posted above about how I percieve the american people. Americans are consumed with being consumers. The day is too short for some of us.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If it were the military and it was for the good to help a country in a bad situation....yes. I would..... if I were in the military....BUT if I was ordered to attack innocent civilians who did nothing wrong, I would refuse, and try to get as many as I could to refuse also. War is a terrible thing. During the time in Iraq, I cried for our soldiers who died, but I also cried when I thought of the innocent Iraqi children who were caught up in it....it broke my heart. Many mothers, both American and Iraqi lost thier sons and daughters.No one likes war. Can you tell me where you're from?
edit on 6/1/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I was born in a religious and traditional family. I have learned so many beautiful things that are firmly changing and no one seems to bother. I was really curious and I was looking for the origin of these changes. I understood that it is TV which is causing these changes. furthermore I understood that there are some elites who have beneficiaries in these changes. as I got familiar with ATS I understood that it is MSM in America and it is American dream which are causing these changes. people used to live easily and die easily in my country but now. it is about working hard, living hard and getting away from what we know is right.

In the end I found out that it is TPTB which is behind everything evil in the world. I know that American people are not guilty for what is taking place but I think that it will change in the near future.

people even in America will live harder and work harder. TPTB don't care about them ( as you saw on 9/11 )

BUT I think that it is American people who can affect TPTB. and I want them to do so , today that they have the power .

i THINK that you can imagine where I am from

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Here is your re- introduction thread stating that you are an university student.

As I may have mentioned before , I am a university student in a city about 100 Km away from my hometown. about two weeks ago , as I was coming back two my city after a midterm exam , I had a car accident(I was thinking that I will always arrive) my jaw was broken and my leg scraped.

It was may be good for me to have a near death experience.I felt that I am really mortal. as I was suffering from the pain I was thinking to my self " you always think that you are so far from death. it is others that always die".
I just learn that may be it will be too late to start doing some thing good for myself and others.

I just wanted to tell everybody that if you think that something is right , and if you if you think that you would do it tomorrow, may be it would be too late tomorrow.

(start taking care of the loved ones and every thing that you think is right , from right this moment)

signature:
some day :
people will live as they will and supposed to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmmm. I think you are trolling.

I think you got some explaining to do.

I think I might report you.

I have never reported anybody on here before.

Here is your statement to me earlier.

may be I am not as educated as you think and I couldn't write as I meant. I just know that some of the things I said is based on facts. I meant to use those facts and not to offend any one. may be I used them in the wrong way.

As I may have mentioned before , I am a university student in a city about 100 Km away from my hometown.

And to think I took the time to reply to sincerely.

ETA: See this is why I do not take the time, all of the time to post information to folks. It is people like you that ruin it.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: worthless

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

it is not worth it. calm down. you misunderstood. this is happening again because I am not good in English.

and may be you consider a university student an educated man while I don't consider my self educated.

I meant that I am not good in English and that was the cause of this thread going on this way. believe me.

I say that I am not as educated as you think and I insist on.

may be you don't believe but I have to check my dictionary to see what is the meaning of trolling .

my advice : try not to play the only smart guy around. may be my English is bad but it doesn't mean any thing else. and I don't know who do you call educated in your country and who you don't call.

and if it is hard for you I will do it.

I am sorry. I didn't mean it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

this is happening again because I am not good in English

You are not very good at telling the truth.

IN your reintroduction thread, you had good grammar.

This is not a post from somewone with as poor grammar as you are trying to pull off.

hi every body.
after about two week absence I am back again.you won't believe my story because it is very easy to understand. (no offense).

As I may have mentioned before , I am a university student in a city about 100 Km away from my hometown. about two weeks ago , as I was coming back two my city after a midterm exam , I had a car accident(I was thinking that I will always arrive) my jaw was broken and my leg scraped.

It was may be good for me to have a near death experience.I felt that I am really mortal. as I was suffering from the pain I was thinking to my self " you always think that you are so far from death. it is others that always die".
I just learn that may be it will be too late to start doing some thing good for myself and others.

I just wanted to tell everybody that if you think that something is right , and if you if you think that you would do it tomorrow, may be it would be too late tomorrow.

(start taking care of the loved ones and every thing that you think is right , from right this moment)

I have looked at most of your posts on ATS. none of them are consistant with the duma$% way you are trying to spell now.

I reported you. I do not appreciate this waste of my time.

Have a good day. How is that for being awake and aware? Your credibility is shot with me. I hope the mods take care of you.

Peace out.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Look out! The spelling and grammar Nazi's are out in force today!

Personally I read that 'reintroductory' thread and can see even there that English is not the OP's first language. Are you blind or something?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes, I understand...and agree. The media shapes our thinking and I am really disgusted by some of the garbage that is put out for children to see. The MSM twists stories to fit an agenda and I don't trust the TV news at all. So I agree 100% with that. But I want you to know that there are many people here who work hard and still struggle to feed thier family.....everyone here is not rich. For instance, I broke my finger yesterday, and I tried NOT to go to the hospital to have a doctor look at it.....the reason?..... I was worried because I don't have insurance, and can't pay the hospital several hundred dollars for treatment. I struggle to pay my bills, even though I work
(12 hour shifts 6 nights a week), so I know how it is. The whole reason people come to ATS is because they don't trust the media or the government to give them the truth. I think all governments have a dark side. Thank you for having an open mind and listening to what I have to say, because communication is the first step to understanding. Though we may have different opinions, we are still all members of the same family....the human race. I wish we could stop all the fighting and people of the world could work together for the good of the planet...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

thank you very much. I thought that I am very week in grammar.

but believe me I am very weak in vocabulary. I couldn't really understand the meaning of troll.

by the way you helped me to understand how should I treat with American people.

thank you again. and if you reported me
i will tell the truth to them.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Look out! The spelling and grammar Nazi's are out in force today!

Personally I read that 'reintroductory' thread and can see even there that English is not the OP's first language. Are you blind or something?

Are you blind or something?

This is a blatant troll thread if I have ever seen one. That is why the op never answered the question as to where he is. He is an american.

Are you blind. His grammar is way better that what he is posting here. He was intentionally decieving us to reply to his Anti American rant. It is obvious.

You can look at my post above. I was sincere. I did try to deny ignorance. But that crap does not matter.

This all could have been avoided if the op would have stated abouts where he is at. He is fishing.

He goes to a University for crying out loud.

ETA:I am finally done with this thread. Carry on. I swear I will not waste one more second on this.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join