It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Thgis all coulkd have been avoided if the op

TROLL!!!!!

Your previous posts are considerably different in their spelling than your last post - you MUST be trolling!

See how that works?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Thgis all coulkd have been avoided if the op

TROLL!!!!!

Your previous posts are considerably different in their spelling than your last post - you MUST be trolling!

See how that works?

I corrected my grammer there sport. I see you are here to save someone.

I do not know why this pissed me off so bad. Well I do.

ETA: If I posted crap like his op, I would expect alot of flack too.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

thank you for replying and following my thread. as I mentioned I am trying to wake up some conscious . I want people to think about other people who are living in invaded countries. I wish to see you live better in near future.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I do not know why this pissed me off so bad. Well I do.

Could it be that someone DARED to insult the great and almighty United States of America? It seems to be a pattern really - someone says that they are sick of the U.S. and all the patriots jump in crying for blood.

Seriously, from the time I have been here on ATS I have learned that the easiest way to 'stir the American pot' so to speak is to say something bad about them - no matter how true that statement might be there will ALWAYS be droves of Americans blindly defending their failing empire.

You know what might stop other people from decrying America and it's people? If, instead of whinging and complaining everytime somebody says something bad about The Great America, the people actually got together and decided to take their country back - THEN you would see respect from people around the world. But no, instead of being pro-active, your entire country just sits there and whinges about how they are a great and free nation under the Blessed Constitution and how dare anyone else say anything bad about you - yet all the while your government is crapping all over the constitution and your 'freedoms' while you lot sit there and argue about why the rest of the world 'hates' America.

Guess what? Your country and it's people have spent decades yelling to the world about how you guys are free and democratic, and yet the rest of the world can plainly see you are not. So until you guys DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT - then i'm afraid that the rest of the world is going to continue rapidly losing respect for America and it's people until there is no respect left - a time which I believe is rapidly approaching.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I insist that I was telling the truth and if you feel that hurts don't touch it. leave it alone because you are not brave enough to face it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You're welcome....I'm always interested in other people's opinions and beliefs, even if I don't agree. Like I said before, communication is the start of understanding.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So silly .........thinks WE vote for the president.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by skg3704

Good question...

In my opinion we are all guilty, it's our society is it not ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That counts for my government as well. Also for the people by the way.

And there is indeed an air of arrogance that has the states totally covered.

In all honesty... I have yet to meet the first one I don't like... Go figure

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by liejunkie01

I insist that I was telling the truth and if you feel that hurts don't touch it. leave it alone because you are not brave enough to face it.

I would like to state that I owe you an apology. I have been doing that every now and then here on ATS. I have been out enjoying the day and I cooled off. I was waiting for a respose earlier digging around and it imediately dawned on me that I was dealing with what I thought was a person intentionally misleading, to force a respose from members. This does happen. Often actually.

I just wanted you to know that I thought about this all day.

Sorry man. If you do not accept, I understand. I owe you some stars.

Again sorry.

LJ01 out.

ETA: I try to better myself, but sometimes the white trash in me really shines through.
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Could it be that someone DARED to insult the great and almighty United States of America? It seems to be a pattern really - someone says that they are sick of the U.S. and all the patriots jump in crying for blood.

Seriously, from the time I have been here on ATS I have learned that the easiest way to 'stir the American pot' so to speak is to say something bad about them - no matter how true that statement might be there will ALWAYS be droves of Americans blindly defending their failing empire.

You are right. I do get offended. This is my home. It really ticks me off when people think they are better. Like they are invincible to the BS of politics.

My response above was extreme. I admit that. I get really fired up about these threads.

Would you feel the same about your home? If someone kept telling you how crappy you are and all that BS

We are not perfect. Especially a hothead like me.

Have a nice day, when you get back to read this.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

thank you for you replies and sorry if it is late but here it is.

we the little working people of the world, should come together on this against a common enemy

I think the problem is that some people don't know that they have enemies. they think that every one who is shaking hand and offering candy is a good intended person. may be I wasn't the one offering candy but I want to give a warning. most of the people that answered me angrily thought that I am a public enemy. but they are wrong . I am a friend who is telling a friend about his weakness .

my weak point is that I don't have lots of sentences in my mind and I know it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

edit on 2/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Don't allow yourself to be manipulated, think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I hope that I am doing this way. I don't want to manipulate. I just want to help others see some facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Riveting tale ol'chap

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just shake my head when I see threads like these.
They are shining examples of star-whores productions.
Get all the american haters, which there are a considerable amount here on ATS, something to circle jerk around and count your lucky stars.
You labeled yourself, your statements prove disdain for americans, err "American majority" whatever that means. If you are comparing actual american citizens to illigal aliens and visitors who reside in the US then yes they are a majority and you hate all american citizens. If you are saying americans make up a majority of the world then I guess you never made it past the first grade yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Let's pick this proverbial mantra apart.

"dont allow yourself to be manipulated" is a long winded way to say ignore.

"think for yourself" If you follow the guideline of the first part, this part becomes impossible because the first part manipulated you.

Deny ignorance
Thank you, have a nice day

edit on 10-6-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest

ok i won't label you an American hater, but i will label you NAIVE. Let me ask you a question, do you think "

I don't know what he/she thinks, but I certainly think that "the world would be a better place WITHOUT America?" (Or rather, without America's wars...)
You justify yourselves by claiming you are "helping" the "innocent" but I think deep down even the most naive of you knows that committing mass murder, raining death and hell and white phosphorous from the sky on to children while they sleep helps no one but your greedy bankers.
(Besides helping ol' Uncle Abner put 'gas' in his SUV so it will take him and his Rottweilers down to the crick to ketch some of them there bullfrogs!)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

It is all the Americans fault. We are responsible for so many ...blah..blah ...blah...deaths. I guess that Sadam never killed anybody? How about the Taliban? Yep they were all stand up people. They helped so many.(Sarcasm was pretty heavy there.)

Look up genocide throughout human history. ........Please............ you are no better than the rest of us. Where is your famliy history from? Did your people fight? Do you even know?

Do you even know what being an American is about? Despite what you think you read in the tabloids, we are humans. We do try to help people. We are far from perfect. Unlike some.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join