It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to hate Americans . but there is no other way

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

what I am trying to do is waking up some conscious.

You know, I admire that as a goal. As a strategy, I think finger pointing at the people of individual nations is not the best way to go. We the people, we the little working people of the world, should come together on this against a common enemy.

The multinationals and globalists that are destroying our nations and our sovereignty and our cultures, our traditions, our ethnic heritages. We should come together, not blame one another, learn from each others mistakes, take back our nations, and slam the lid once and for all on corporations and aristocracies, (hereditary or simply economic) once and for all by implementing some standards worldwide to ensure that the rich do not make all the rules. Once and for all. And then compete with one another in a less voracious and greed driven way than we have in the past when led by those whose only goal is "more for me."

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
watched a documentary on Pol Pot's communist regime last night- one million men, women and children hacked and shot to death, puts the OP's comments in perspective

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

This thread is not going to work out well for you.
You baited it however, so you must have known! ATS members do not respond well to hypocritical and contradictory statements.

Next time put it in the rant forum.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

ATS members do not respond well to hypocritical and contradictory statements

are you the representative of ATS members ? where is you badge ?sorry, I didn't see.
And thank you for your help as a member to another member.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

what I am trying to do is waking up some conscious.

The multinationals and globalists that are destroying our nations and our sovereignty and our cultures, our traditions, our ethnic heritages. We should come together, not blame one another, learn from each others mistakes, take back our nations, and slam the lid once and for all on corporations and aristocracies, (hereditary or simply economic) once and for all by implementing some standards worldwide to ensure that the rich do not make all the rules. Once and for all. And then compete with one another in a less voracious and greed driven way than we have in the past when led by those whose only goal is "more for me."

I think that we should learn how to stand together no matter what is our religion to defeat . I think that the standards must change as you mentioned. I think that it won't work if we want to make a government that is only concerned with elites. we should scape doing the same mistakes. I think that it was the elites who betrayed in religions and in politics.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Huh? Did you figure out the child cap on the bottle of oxycontin in your parents medicine cabinet?

I have taught this lessons in my classes. you try to hit and run. diss-info job. good job
I should recommend you to read this :

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

see you around.
edit on 31/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yes hate always solves everything. Hate can really bring people together and dream of a more loving happy future.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We have to take responsibility ourselves, all of us, for allowing things to get this way. Its because we are so ready to bicker among ourselves that they can do what they do. The "elite" are only "elite" because we make them so.

There will always be lines of division between groups of people. Religions, ethnic groups, etc., We will always be competing, because thats what life on planet Earth is, competition. But we dont have to compete in a rigged game, and we dont need to compete quite so greedily.

The problem is, we need to come together to rid ourselves of our problem before we can go back to competing, and thats highly unlikely to happen. We all want to bicker, lay blame, and point fingers when that is just irrelevant.

I personally do not think we will do what we need to do. I will say what we need to do, but I have no faith we will do it. We have bickered for thousands of years, the PTB play us so easily because we bicker, and I see nothing to indicate that will change. No one wants to stop fighting long enough to save ourselves.

I suppose its just natural selection in action.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Huh? Did you figure out the child cap on the bottle of oxycontin in your parents medicine cabinet?

I have taught this lessons in my classes. you try to hit and run. diss-info job. good job
I should recommend you to read this :

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

see you around.

OK.... HUH? What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

OK.... HUH? What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about?

If I had to guess, I would guess he is pointing out your ad Hominem attack on him, personally, rather than limiting yourself to criticism of his argument. (suggesting first it was a miracle he could open a child proof cap, which is in essence calling him stupid, and then suggesting he had ingested strong narcotics.)

#5 from his list he offered you seems to fit best.

www.911truth.org...

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia", "racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Clearly, he is not a native English speaker, but I understand him just fine.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

And thank you for your help as a member to another member.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don't hate Americans because Americans are just like you........we have no control over our government. Hopefully that will change soon. There is injustice all over the world....even here in America. We are not FREE. That is just government propoganda. The American Government is to blame but NOT the American people.

They say we get to vote but that is not true either. We vote but ultimately they decide who stays and who goes. The voting process is a joke and it just there to pacify the sheeple.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

( If you are a piece of silent but active people you shouldn't take it seriously , otherwise you should. consider that I am not America hater. please don't try any other label on me )

American majority is the responsible for oppression against weakened and oppressed people.

The ones who pay taxes and expect a normal life

The ones who think that they are living in the center of the world

The ones who are silent as internet kill switch is made

The ones who are brainwashed by TV, and they think everything is fine half the time

The ones who are happy with what pop culture

The ones who let MSM overwhelmed them with confuse and conquer tactics

The ones who let innocent people be killed in Iraq , Libya , Afghanistan , ...

The ones who think they have the right to invade other countries.

The ones who think that the stronger should tear the weaker apart

they will pay one day for the way that they thought and acted.

I see that American people are being oppressed and restricted recently. this is the sign that TPTB don't care about any nation but elites.

I can relate to you because I get so ANGRY at, and HATE small children.. because they are ignorant and stupid.. they just watch their little kids shows and don't know anything about the world.. and they allow their criminal parents to do bad things.. without trying to stop them.

The other day I saw one of them walking around like a blind sheep in her little shoes that light up when you walk in them.. and I contemplated how much I hated her and her light-up shoes.

[Sarcasm disclaimer]
edit on 5/31/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
With the way it is now, we can't blame no country or it's people.
There are only 2 sides now, the rich and the poor.

Don't hate the poor for what the rich have done.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think it would be more suiting to say, "I hate American politics and politicians." I am confident I haven't contributed to anything on that list today. Or, any other day for that matter. You might as well just come out and say you hate Mexicans and African Americans, it would be just as ignorant as your current post. But, just not as acceptable. Tisk.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think what you are referring to are actions of the GOVERNMENT not the people. The average American has no control over this. I HATE war, and some of the other things you mentioned, and so do most people I know.... Governments start wars. Please don't judge the American people by the government's actions. I don't know where you are from, but would it be a fair statement to say ALL people in your country are a certain way? I don't think so.... That's really not a fair statement.
edit on 5/31/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 5/31/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I can definitely understand that point of view. However - how is it that other countries can lump ALL Americans into one hated category. Yet, if Americans lump all other races, persons of other countries into one all encompassing group we're bigots, or prejudice? Please explain that to me!

I for one mind my own business, and take care of my own family. I don't begrudge other races, cultures or nationalities for their beliefs, rights, religion or culture. So why begrudge me mine simply because you don't agree with America as a whole? You're doing the very thing you just told all of us not to do, putting labels on ALL of us.

I got news for you, 95% of us don't like anything our government does, don't agree we are the worlds policeman, don't agree w/the MSM, Organized religion, etc. But - LIKE YOU - can't do damn thing about it.

Until I see you on CNN overthrowing YOUR Government, Leading a revolution, and ranting to the UN about ALL the BS you just heaped on MY Porch, then do us all a favor and keep your righteous BS to yourself. Until YOU are part of the solution, you're a part of the problem like the rest of us there skippy!

Have a nice day and don't let the door hit ya on the way out

edit on 5/31/11 by RecentlyAwaken because: Edited for spelling.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

But that doesnt retract from the fact that the American common man is willing to sign up and die on a battlefield a million miles from home to protect people across the planet. Yea sure the US military has bad intentions but the men who go in fighting and DYING think they are doing the right thing much more than can be said for most men of the world
Men who sit back and point fingers

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It seems more trendy today than ever to hate us Americans. These new generations - they didn't get to experience the comfort of the American posture against the Soviets for the 40+ year Cold War. The OP's parents slept peacefully at night knowing the US would step up if Big Red ever made a move.

We know the facade bro but we're the first, as a people, to render assistance, protection and aid to those in need. Americans are unique in that way.

It's people like you, Bless Your Heart, that unfortunately add gas to the fire by spreading hatred rather than shining your light.

It's about the love, man. Get some.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

please bother to find some history books about middle east . well done. now tell me who let dictators such as Saddam , Bin Laden and Qaddafi get the power.

In Iraq , America helped Saddam to get to power by coup and Bin Laden was helped against the soviet Union attacks to Afghanistan.

America never helped Saddam or Bin Laden to power. I don't even know where you come up with the Saddam scenerio...you sure you ain't thinking Shah?

The CIA funded the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan...not Bin Laden. Did the Mujahedeen have Bin Laden in their pocket? Yes...but other than financing his group was basically pretty useless. In reality...the majority of time of Bin Laden's fighters sat in caves and did little for the Mujahedeen but take credit for a few battles that really they had little to do with. Contrary to popular belief...the CIA had nothing to do with Bin Laden and everything to do with the Mujahedeen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join