It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
I think it's really neat to have cars running on water. No more dependence on oil and less pollution. But, and there's always a but, what are we supposed to drink? If cars that run on water become all the rage, won't this create a water shortage? Seems the bio fuel industry created a food shortage, in that, food was going towards creating fuel for cars vice feeding the masses.

Also, is this the reason for T. Boon Pickens buying up the water rights in Texas?

Water is certainly the next big investment but this car also works on sea water which means there is an endless supply. Of course, we don't know if it runs on radioactive sea water which is what Japan has now. But all in all, anyone that is the least bit concerned about running out of oil is a complete fool and always has been. Our biggest problem is what to do with the oil if it is not used since it will seep to the surface and is unsightly.

There is only one country in the entire Arab world that is preparing for the end of oil and that is UAE. The rest are raping the world for what is worth while they can as their kings get rich while they can.

My suggestion is that all cars go hydrogen by 2020 and use oil for electricity production. That is the perfect balance which keeps oil in the pipeline while running autos on water. Los Angeles will be able to breath for the first time since 1950.
edit on 29-5-2011 by TheReturnisNear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i've heard of genepax before and have seen their video. It would not suprise me that HAARP caused the devastation, in order to slow/stop the production of this vehicle. Stan Myers had a dune buggy that ran on water back in the 80's. The Japanese are just perfecting it. We will have to do it ourselves if we want it, if i had the plans to use water on my CTS caddy, i would do it in a heart beat. i would do it for anyone i could, until my ass was killed by our lovely and intelligent government.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

Genepax is still around, and seems to be ALRIGHT but ...
www.genepax.com...

Their product page is TOTALLY DEAD !!!
www.gas4free.com...

Well, THAT'S WEEEEIIIIRD they have another product page that is LIVE !!!
www.simplewaterfuel.com...

Here is the order page IT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A SCAM BUT they take Paypal maybe you can get some protection through Paypal, I don't know don't they reject scammers ???
www.plimus.com...

WHO HAS GOT THE B@$%*LLS TO TRY THIS ONE OUT ??? Only $97, it MIGHT be a scam, or YOU MIGHT double your gas milage

It looks JUST LIKE the many home made hydrogen injection setups people demo on YOUTUBE !!!
edit on 29-5-2011 by MACchine because: I wanted to

edit on 29-5-2011 by MACchine because: I wanted to

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Water is certainly the next big investment but this car also works on sea water which means there is an endless supply. Of course, we don't know if it runs on radioactive sea water which is what Japan has now. But all in all, anyone that is the least bit concerned about running out of oil is a complete fool and always has been. Our biggest problem is what to do with the oil if it is not used since it will seep to the surface and is unsightly.

Are you serious? you really think if we stop using oil, it will just seep to the surface? so how did we avoid it seeping to the surface for the thousands of years BEFORE we even had the automobile engine or any massive need for oil/gas. WOW, that is such a load of crap. If we stopped using oil, it would just sit in the ground, like it has for millions of years, unless BP started up again. Don't worry about running out of water, the hydrogen and oxygen would recombine to make water again and it would just recycle.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I dont care what you make a car run off of, it still has moving parts and moving parts need lubrication. sooo we still need oil.0

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

i've heard of genepax before and have seen their video. It would not suprise me that HAARP caused the devastation, in order to slow/stop the production of this vehicle.

So they caused an earthquake in 2011 to stop a car from 2008? Does HAARP have something to do with time travel too then?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I guess one of the problems using Hydrogen as an injection source (to improve fuel economy) is the safety factor.
Despite the best intentions and certainly the environmental benefits of reducing carbon dioxide emissions ( en.wikipedia.org... ) with this technology, is it not dangerous ?

I remember my history lesson on the Hindenburg explosion - surely the introduction of Hydrogen into a vehicle has some major safety concerns ?
( www.youtube.com... )

edit - hydrogen fuel cells have already started to reach the hobby circuit, combined with solar power they can keep rc vehicles running for ages.
www.horizonfuelcell.com...

Interesting stuff....
edit on 30-5-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
this isnt the first car to run on water

if you take away the need for oil driven cars machinery and and replace it with another power source in this case h2o, water, then that comodity will become the next thing the oil companys will control thats right youre drinking water will become more expensive way more
countries with abundunt water will be targeted like ones with oil are now.
the war for water will happen hopefully not in my lifetime i hope but in the future it will come.
Got a question for you do you own the water that falls on your roof then into tanks for your usage or are you charged for it by the likes of a surcharge for water tanks, a tax so to speak..
if you pay a tax on the water that falls on youre roof into the tanks on your property for your uasage then its already begun you will pay dearly for water some time soon .
thats just what i think i hope im wrong realy do

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Another article for your consideration.
I do not apologize that it is from pressscore, I like their articles, so bite me if you don't like it....

100|+ Yrs of Using Water as an Automotive fuel

So.... this has been around a while?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

one word

Hemp

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

SOP is to buy you off
a deal you can't refuse

if you do, you have an "accident" or a "heart attack"

where would one go that was not under the control of TCOTBIP? not many countries like that left are there now
Libya is sitting on the largest aquifers in all africa the great man-made river project to provide water and an agricultural revolution for all africa, will soon be contaminated with all the depleted uranium bombs being dropped there Qaddafi might have financed something like this himself if it weren't for libyan oil.

what 3rd world country free of IMF influence and isn't an already announced future target would you advise?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

and will no doubt be a fuel cell
dependent on lithium
hmm wasn't a mother-lode found in Afghanistan recently?

and re supply and demand?

water belongs to everybody
stop buying into the legal casuistry that rain water
or any other kind of water belongs to anybody.

especially when the arguments used are the same ones a pope
used to divvy up the "new" world between spain and portugal

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I do not believe this thread has gone back and forth around the same cries of "nonsense" for 10 pages without somebody mentioning Honda's "Genesis" car. Was featured in Top Gear a few years ago.

It is a fully functioning sedan with a fusion engine that fills up on Hydrogen and emits nothing but H2O. Look it up. Why Honda hasn't turned their entire R&D budget on mass producing the vehicle is beyond me. Unless there be threatening pressures from "else where" in the corporate hierachy

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The idea has been around for some time:

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem is EROEI.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

Here you go!

Energy From Thorium: A Nuclear Waste Burning Liquid Salt Thorium Reactor @ Google Tech Talks

board.freedomainradio.com...

Because LFTRs operate at atmospheric pressure, they are less likely than conventional pressurized reactors to spew radioactive elements if an accident occurs. In addition, an increase in operating temperature slows down the nuclear chain reaction, inherently stabilizing the reactor. And LFTRs are designed with a salt plug at the bottom that melts if reactor temperatures somehow do rise too high, draining reactor fluid into a containment vessel where it essentially freezes.

It is estimated that 83 percent of LFTR waste products are safe within 10 years, while the remainder needs to be stored for 300 years. Another advantage is that LFTRs can use plutonium and nuclear waste as fuel, transmuting them into much less radioactive and harmful elements, thus eliminating the need for waste storage lasting up to 10,000 years. No commercial thorium reactors currently exist, although China announced a project earlier this year that aims to develop such reactors.

The main problem with energy supply systems is that for the last 100 years, governments have insisted on meddling with them, using subsidies, setting rates, and picking technologies. Consequently, entrepreneurs, consumers, and especially policymakers have no idea which power supply technologies actually provide the best balance between cost-effectiveness and safety. In any case, let’s hope that the current nuclear disaster will not substantially add to the terrible woes the Japanese must bear as a result of nature’s fickle cruelty.

also you can't make bombs with thorium

reason.com...

the reason solar and wind aren't economically feasable? NO SUBSIDIES PROVIDED!
www.getsolar.com...

At this point in history, if all government liability loopholes, tax breaks, and subsidies were removed in the energy industry, SOLAR would be the most profitable energy source.

Nuclear, coal and oil plants cost more to build and insure than a couple different varieties of the latest solar plants, and require the purchase of fuel that keeps rising in price. Solar plants cost less to build (at least some of them), and have no future fuel costs, and cost less to insure. Without insurance breaks, nuclear is less profitable that solar. Without subsidies, coal and oil are less profitable than solar. Without government, companies would follow the money to solar.

and your regarding water fueled car being related to fukushima/haarp
well it's a bit more complicated

Some Japanese Beginning to Realize that 3/11 Earthquake, Tsunami, and Fukushima Blasts Were Sabotage Events

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Im glad a coutnry has finally dared to commercialize this. I am sad for what has happened to japan in the wake of it but as some say when 1 door closes, another opens. I hope the reliance on oil is now seen as what it is.. a danger. and green energy given its chance to shine!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Honda FCX Clarity Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle

The armchair scientists here are very tiresome...hydrogen has been generated via chemical reactions for decades.
No energy required, only water and the chemicals.

As any chemical reaction occurs, it reacts until the components are exhausted and assimilated into the final products of said reaction.

Pure Hydrogen for example can be produced from Water + Sand + Lye(Draino) creating H2 and Sodium Silicate which is used to make glass.

Here's the chemical equation which is EXOTHERMIC, it gives off heat as well as Hydrogen which could also be utilized to heat the car or your home for example..........

Si + 2NaOH + H2O --> Na2SiO3 + 2H2

And just to prove that it works in powering an electric vehicle....Honda has already done this in a production vehicle.

This isn't a concept vehicle but is currently being sold/leased.

Honda has had the Hydrogen Fuel Cell based FCX Clarity out since 2007.
It runs on hydrogen, which it converts to electricity using a fuel cell at 60% efficiency (gasoline is only 20% efficient)
and emits only water for it's exhaust.

It also will also do 100+ mph. So not all of these cars are limited to only 40 mph.

Currently it is dependent upon Hydrogen Filling Stations but Honda has also developed a home Hydrogen generation station which will allow home owners to generate their own Hydrogen using water to fuel their cars and their homes.

Here's Top Gear's test drive of Jay Leno's very own FCX Clarity ...

Here's the Honda site presentation and videos....

automobiles.honda.com...

GO HONDA !!!

edit on 31-5-2011 by nh_ee because: Added videos

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is the HydroPak video:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The Honda Clarity is very cool but it doesn't run on water does it? There are two problems with the Clarity right now that prevent anyone except celebrities like Jay Leno from driving it. It's horribly expensive, at an estimated $2 million per copy and there are only a few hydrogen filling stations in southern California and those are the only ones in the country. Honda is leasing, not selling, the few available to the public for $600.00 a month. Don't know if you have priced leases lately but 600 a month will get you a nice Mercedes or Lexus. Even if they can get the cost per copy down to something an average person will pay there's still the problem of fuel. Bush tried to promote a hydrogen fuel infrastructure but the idea was widely mocked and denigrated simply because it was Bush's idea. I hope Honda can make it work but right now they are far from having a marketable product.

ps

I know some government agencies are using them. They don't really count because they can get as much money as they want by pointing a gun at their populace.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by arufon

TPTB

Nonsense. Even of TPTB exists they would have to influence EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. I have a sneaking suspicion that the chinese don't give a damn and will do things their way. So where is the chinese water car!. where is the north korean water car. Where is the Iranian water car.

hi

I think they have all the influence in the world since they are a bunch of rich people who are friends with each others. maybe not all of them are friends but they have something in common that we don't have and that is money and power.

heard about the bilderberg meetings? I can't say that I know what they are talking about but I think they are not happy for free energy in any means period
do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join