It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
it takes ENERGY to separate the hydrogen/oxygen bond in water.
that same energy is RELEASED in the explosive recombination of the hydrogen/oxygen atoms.

water___battery___hydrogen & oxygen atoms_____water__explosion
H2O + Energy In => H2 + O => H2 + O + spark => H2O + Energy Out

due to inefficiencies in electrolysis, Energy Out is always LESS than Energy In.

what this means:
you'll need a battery to provide the Energy In.
Energy Out will be less than the energy you provided to get the process going (Energy In).

bottom line:
you could have just as easily used the Energy In (battery) to power an electric motor
which, of course, is what an electric car does anyway.

cars that "run on water" will be less efficient than battery powered electric vehicles...

notice how small that water powered car is?
if this is such a great idea, why aren't they running a full sized car with this process?

pure bunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 29-5-2011 by arufon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by arufon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arufon

TPTB

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wonder if all the flouride and poisons they put in the water would harm the generator.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Come on people, this technology has been around for decades, it has just been kept in the shadows. I thought the good people of ATS were aware of !"Stanley Meyer"!, if not then just type his name into Youtube. He was the first person (that I am aware) to create this technology. Not surprising that he died mysteriously before he managed to put his product into production.

I think that anyone who is tired of oil and it's damned consequences should look into this tech and convert their car. It is do-able, people have done it.

I havn't posted on here for a very long time but I felt this needed to be said.

P.S. I did not choose my username.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

No no. That's just for you and me
Lotsa places getting it pulled though.
I think with the ceasing of the fluoridation practice in more and more cities, though, this might surge. I plan to try in my city. We all should be, the evidence we need is all there. But this is off topic

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arufon

Youtube: Stanley Meyer.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Check out these links for hydrogen electrolyzers etc...

hydrogen-conversion.net...
www.aboutmyplanet.com... onvert-your-car-to-use-hydrogen-today/
www.dailymotion.com... (VIDEO)
www.fuelcellstore.com... (BUY A KIT)
www.hydrogencarsnow.c... om/blog2/index.php/hydrogen-fuel-production/electrolyzer-cuts-hydrogen-costs-93-percent/

Cheers!
DD

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by arufon

TPTB

Nonsense. Even of TPTB exists they would have to influence EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. I have a sneaking suspicion that the chinese don't give a damn and will do things their way. So where is the chinese water car!. where is the north korean water car. Where is the Iranian water car.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Henry Ford's Model A was originally designed
to run on water/steam. But Ford couldn't
get his invention off the ground due to a lack
of working capital.

His investors would only invest in
a vehicle which had a power supply
that they could control.

Hence the water/steam engine was scrapped
for the gasoline version. And we have been hooked
on gasoline ever since.

That is the whole point. That is the key thing about everything on this planet. The key word: CONTROL. It's all about control. CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL. Learn that word well. You think you are free? You are NOT! You are under control.

Just think about yourself and your life. Who controls it? Do you control your income and your job? Do you control your food sources? Your energy sources? How about your family? Who control things over there? Who is in control?

I would like to see world where people are free, doing things that they like and not fearing about their existence. But this is definitely not one of those worlds! Remember that well! It's all about if you are ready to see things as they are, or not... Just think about that for a minute.

P.S. Did you really believe that story about freedom?

edit on 29-5-2011 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

The control of TPTB absolutely and completely evaporates with the onset of a method of free energy. Buy a machine for a fixed, one-time cost, and you can grow strawberries in the Mohave or watermelon in the Sahara. Your house and car can run from, say, a solar panel/battery storage array cheaply available to all.
You are quite right to point to this being of utmost importance as a method and means by which ALL OF US have been under the control of an OILIGARCHY (TM pending!).
Free us from the bonds of exterior control/provision of energy, and mankind will be unleashed.
I think the result would awe and inspire even the most jaded amongst us. A renaissance of exponential proportions...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Steam locomotives were fueled by coal.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A massive solar flair and we all have to go underground like (mars?), we lose most of our water. I've read (not saying it's true) but the unarian faith (Ernest L Norman) says the martians live underground and water is such in sort supply that they have to take showers with a chemically treated substance. Oceans gone, rivers drying up, they said they have maybe two thousand years to do something because time is running out.
So if worlds end in this process and water truly becomes like gold. The the water operated car may not be such a good idea.

But who knows how long we have with our beautiful nature and all it's water. Hopefully it will be a long time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

Your article says

I don’t know for sure this wasn’t a hoax, but with so many public appearances and demonstrations, I don’t see many possibilities that it was.

so how come your so sure it is a hoax?
edit on 29-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

the Rail Roads made a fortune back in day
from a Steam Locomotive while they only
pursued gas engines for personal vehicles.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the tech was a hoax

why did they make over 1,000
Steam Locomotives ?

Not one of these used gasoline

edit on 5/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

If you don't even know how a steem engine works I don't think you should be talking about any subject related to science.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JustwanaBfree

....actually pumps actuated by tire rotation that feed a main tank would extend the mileage on the compressed air car. Any motion the car makes could actually be tapped to fill a tank. Steering wheel, brakes, tire rotation, doors opening and closing......however, the tires turn all the time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Well if you can wrap your noodle around that one, just think about all the unharnessed energy being exerted all around us that could be channeled relatively easily/inexpensively.
Here's one example that's easy to understand:
Trains.
They are propelled using fuel, but couldn't there be a receptor on all railroad track which converts the train-flying-by energy into a source of additional energy?
Then extrapolate that to include all motion being untapped.. ie elevators, cars, subways, etc etc...
Makes ya think

*Aside* - Stuff like this came up in one of my favorite classes, it was a 3rd year history class called 'The History of the Future'. I had to take it, just because of the name. What I learned there is to think openly. Which is priceless.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

the company may have gone out of business
but the technology is def no hoax.

I knew a mechanic that started putting these
things on regular vehicles and within 4 months
the FEDS paid him a visit and threatened him
with prison if he didn't stop.

He stopped

If it didn't work,
why would they bother ???

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

These kind of things always surface with a promising story, but they NEVER see the light of day. Disagreeing that this will ever happen is common sense, not trolling or debunking. If you were paying attention you would already know that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aceto

So because they HAVEN'T seen the light of day, they NEVER will?
Who's being silly. The technology exists. It can be suppressed, but forever? C'mon, dude.

The real point of this is that it is an idea whose time has come, and was a long time coming. The fact that it hasnt been harnessed, explored, funded and realized is not a reason for giving up, or saying it will never happen.

That's just closed-minded defeatism, and it's understandable.
I'm just saying have a little more faith that the good and pure of humanity will eventually shine through.
Just because it hasn't, doesn't mean it won't.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The Military Complex in Conjunction with Big Business (oil co.) will never let it happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join