It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well well well.
This is an interesting little thingie! If true, this could explain a HAARP/Fukushima connection!

According to Japanese company Genepax, we can forget gas-based cars by 2012. Just keep a bottle of water handy ;

By 2012 all-electric and water fueled vehicles will begin flooding the market and evaporate the need for oil.

According to Japanese broadcaster TV Tokyo, once the water is poured into a water tank at the back of the car, the newly invented energy generator takes out the hydrogen from the water, releases electrons and finally generates electrical power

Beginning in 2012 all you will need to power your vehicle is a liter of water – any kind of water to be exact, whether its river, rain, sea water, or even Japanese tea.

The key to the Genepax system is its membrane electrode assembly (or MEA), which contains a material that’s capable of breaking down water into hydrogen and oxygen.

Here's the article.

Haters, commence hating. Trollers, trolling. Debunkers, do your thang! Everyone else, second verse, same as the first.

DD

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That car's been on youtube for 2 years now.... and it certainly is a threat to big oil and they would stop at nothing to keep the information about this technology from going viral

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
TPTB will not allow such a thing to happen, because all of their power and influence is based on the control of energy and the finances of every person dependent on that energy. If this is to happen we must defy TPTB and take the future in our own hands.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it's really neat to have cars running on water. No more dependence on oil and less pollution. But, and there's always a but, what are we supposed to drink? If cars that run on water become all the rage, won't this create a water shortage? Seems the bio fuel industry created a food shortage, in that, food was going towards creating fuel for cars vice feeding the masses.

Also, is this the reason for T. Boon Pickens buying up the water rights in Texas?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

I have been waiting to hear about this for years. If this is indeed real, then it's truly massive. If you can power a car on water, you can create a water generator. Therefore you can power your home on water.

True freedom may be closer than we know. Fingers and toes are crossed!

Part of me thinks this might get buried quicker than Bin Laden!

st.
edit on 28-5-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The wonderful thing about hydrogen/water fuel that they dont want out is that unlike solar which has a small efficiency, hydrogen has a huge output of powerful energy.

I have 5 gigs of files on all sorts of interesting things, and the hydrogen fuel is not just cars. Think water furnaces, ovens, barbecues, vehicles, crafts/beamships, anything you set your mind on. Telsa coils and water fuel.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This would be amazing if it even became a reality for everyone. Rains soo much here each house could just have a water tank and they'd be sorted forever. Until 'Global Warming' stops that of course

+21 more 
posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

the company may have gone out of business
but the technology is def no hoax.

I knew a mechanic that started putting these
things on regular vehicles and within 4 months
the FEDS paid him a visit and threatened him
with prison if he didn't stop.

He stopped

If it didn't work,
why would they bother ???

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't believe any cover story about things like that being hoaxed. Water fuel has been long known by their ops, and some are driving in their own vehicles, modded up, 100% water.

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

And I see something a little different done for the first time. Every single thing proved to work in the successful patenting of technology, and all the devices taught to everyone in workshops. Stop selling them and start writing about, printing in books and journals, and conducting back yard, groups in garages, just building sharing and spreading like wildfire.

This is what my kids are going to be doing, and creating a group overseas, in third world, when we get going we're going to adopt a region ,this is how it should be done. This is the goal I'm envisioning. AND I always stand in the light squares, but all work will be duplicated in many different garages and workshops, in many different towns. Its going to come out all at once from a large number of outlets and life will change.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm curious if you can run it on seawater and lower the levels of the oceans... We're supposed to be flooded out anyways, right? More oxygen sounds good as well. Heck, yeah.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Henry Ford's Model A was originally designed
to run on water/steam. But Ford couldn't
get his invention off the ground due to a lack
of working capital.

His investors would only invest in
a vehicle which had a power supply
that they could control.

Hence the water/steam engine was scrapped
for the gasoline version. And we have been hooked
on gasoline ever since.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This sounds like a huge load of bs.
How many times haven't we heard of a company coming out with a technology like this before?
This is more than likely a scam that isn't going anywhere.
1 liter of water and the car will do 80kph?

If this was true and I bought one of these. I'd install a urinal on the back of the car. And drink a whole lot of water before I left. And fill up the tank while I relieved my bladder. lol.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The technology must work since it's alleged Prince William's sportscar is run on red wine

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Stories like these are so irritating because it's quite obviously an area TPTB have utter controle and no one can or does anything to stop it.

The only way any of us are going to have hydrogen powered, water fueled anything is to make it ourselves.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Didn't Bill Cooper say that when cars begin running on water, that signals the beginning of the end of the world? It's kind of a vague memory as I havn't read any of his stuff in a while, but I remember finding it interesting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

OP, thanks for posting this. I remember reading an article shortly after the Japanese earthquake and tsunami that the writer believed the earthquake had been created by HAARP/nuclear bomb out at sea, because the Japanese were standing up to the NWO mafia thugs and were about to release a free energy device and a gas free car. If I remember correctly they also said this was why Nissan was targeted in the US.

I know this was only a hypothesis, but it's an interesting one. If I can find the article again, I'll post it.

If the oil industry is brought down, the whole NWO pack of cards will fall, imo. Most of all, they will lose their tight grip of control on much of the world, so I agree, they will stop at nothing (and have stopped at nothing many times in the past) to suppress such technology.

I hope and pray that one day soon someone will manage to circumvent the bloodthirsty tactics of the NWO moronic thugs and get these things out onto the market.

edit on 28-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
The only way any of us are going to have hydrogen powered,
water fueled anything is to make it ourselves.

oil is just another means of control
for TPTB.

Wouldn't it be nice to turn on
your water spigot and fill up ur
tank full of water for less than a dollar
rather than spending $50.00 on a fill-up
of gas ???

They do not want you to know this
hence why all these companies are being forced
out of business.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Didn't Bill Cooper say that when cars begin running on water, that signals the beginning of the end of the world? It's kind of a vague memory as I havn't read any of his stuff in a while, but I remember finding it interesting.

It certainly would mean the end of the world as we know it, thank God.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
the Rail Roads made a fortune back in day
from a Steam Locomotive while they only
pursued gas engines for personal vehicles.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the tech was a hoax

why did they make over 1,000
Steam Locomotives ?

Not one of these used gasoline

edit on 5/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join