It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yeah, and reality has been broken down and looked up on many times before

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by boncho

yeah, and reality has been broken down and looked up on many times before

How about the reality that the Japanese company that this thread is based on came about in 2008. It wasn't running a car off water. (It was a hydrogen fuel cell). It was powered by a chemical catalyst that separated oxygen and hydrogen from water. And it wasn't feasible.

Ouch.

Reality.

No coverups, no grand illuminati to thwart the good hearted people behind the project. They were looking to make money, but their idea wasn't a money maker.

Reality....

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

no grand illuminati? giggles XD

So GM did a good job removing the electric EV1 ?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
I think it's really neat to have cars running on water. No more dependence on oil and less pollution. But, and there's always a but, what are we supposed to drink? If cars that run on water become all the rage, won't this create a water shortage? Seems the bio fuel industry created a food shortage, in that, food was going towards creating fuel for cars vice feeding the masses.

Also, is this the reason for T. Boon Pickens buying up the water rights in Texas?

water shortage ??? i dont mean to be rude but hahahahahaha water is naturaly recycled the water we drink was once being pissed out of a t-rex

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

Hold your horses there..IF you actually read the article you linked to it says

I don’t know for sure this wasn’t a hoax, but with so many public appearances and demonstrations, I don’t see many possibilities that it was.

Nice of you to try and spread some disinfo there. Your ID had been noted. So many shills so few........

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Henry Ford's Model A was originally designed
to run on water/steam. But Ford couldn't
get his invention off the ground due to a lack
of working capital.

His investors would only invest in
a vehicle which had a power supply
that they could control.

Hence the water/steam engine was scrapped
for the gasoline version. And we have been hooked
on gasoline ever since.

I always thought he made his cars to run on corn ethanol, and that is what started prohibition? Atleast that is what I read and saw on a documentary.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

Hold your horses there..IF you actually read the article you linked to it says

I don’t know for sure this wasn’t a hoax, but with so many public appearances and demonstrations, I don’t see many possibilities that it was.

Nice of you to try and spread some disinfo there. Your ID had been noted. So many shills so few........

About Genepax

It is actually possible to make a car look like it runs on water without breaking the first law of thermodynamics. The way it's usually done is with metal hydrides. These react with water to produce hydrogen, which is then used to power the car.

But since these hydrides will deplete with time, they need to be replaced and so they are actually the fuel, not the water. And you can be sure that more energy will go into producing them than will be taken out, making them an energy carrier, just like a battery.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hi dude, prefer the old avatar.

You have a point, the hydrogen catalyst fuel cell is not easy to make & was too expensive to become viable, like BMW's H-cell car.
It's a shame, because the Stan Meyer system is far better, but no-one really wants to discuss it.

Come to think of it, i remember a story about a Japanese company that wanted to market a PMM (Permanent Magnet Motor) and were stopped by the Yakuza (Japanese maffia).
So, any substance behind these rumours, do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by boncho

Hi dude, prefer the old avatar.

You have a point, the hydrogen catalyst fuel cell is not easy to make & was too expensive to become viable, like BMW's H-cell car.
It's a shame, because the Stan Meyer system is far better, but no-one really wants to discuss it.

Come to think of it, i remember a story about a Japanese company that wanted to market a PMM (Permanent Magnet Motor) and were stopped by the Yakuza (Japanese maffia).
So, any substance behind these rumours, do you think?

The only way the Yakuza were involved in that story is perhaps the person selling (or taking investments) the magnet motors, ripped some of them off.

Otherwise it all sounds fantasy.

But you know we have a difference of opinion on these kinds of things.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If we all thought exactly the same, the world would be kind of boring......

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The problem with thorium and other energy sources is that they still require petrochemicals and other resources, including freshwater, to ensure business as usual.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can somebody on here get his hands on an actual generator? Its always somebody who knows somebody. H bombs need a conventional nuke to set off the reaction. What does this plant do different?

edit on 1-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If somebody needs a lesson on the laws of thermodynamics, here are 50 Dollars well spent.

ssl.clickbank.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've heard of this a while back as well, though it hasn't come to the point where big corporations would be able to profit off of it yet...just gotta wait until they own all the water

Similar to the electric cars....it was a myth a couple of decades ago, but now they are on the market. I'm sure these water cars will be popping up in more car shows in the near future...but fear what they plan on doing with our water!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcrow

Its still an electric car. You need an energy source so the process described can take place, an energy source that depletes.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
And now in 2014 we've got the new Salt water-powered Quant e-Sportlimousine presented at the 2014 geneva motor show.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join