It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memba' the Girl who Was Forced to APOLOGIZE before her Church for Being RAPED?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Men like this deserve the full arm of the law and the community needs a REAL wake up call, one involving community human rights lecturing and someone who CORRECTLY understands religious teachings to explain to these people what they SAY they believe in.

On a side note ...

Great Generalisations from the atheists!

Heres something for you to ponder on. Your argument "Organised religion is wrong and evil and let's hope religion is viewed as a mental disease" is the same argument used 50 years ago, except swap "Religion" with "Gay".

Intolerance makes you the same as what you hate

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Totally ridiculous words to excuse some would be rapists for their actions.

We need more reasoning like these girls! great work ladies!

CNN Slut Walk interview

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown

Totally ridiculous words to excuse some would be rapists for their actions.

We need more reasoning like these girls! great work ladies!

CNN Slut Walk interview

The slut walk actually started at my University. My University is known for its crimes against women. Internationally it got attention recently when a young foreign exchange student from China was raped and murdered while her BF from China watched via webcam...
Just recently a women was raped in broad day light (4pm) in one building on campus, after her rapist was finished she ran into another building... he followed her and raped her again....
A cop came to my school to educate us on safety and he told us in order for us not to get raped, don't dress like sluts. You can understand why everyone was so upset. They held their first slut walk in Ontario after it and it went international

edit on 28-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I have another thread going you should check out:

ats link: I was a right wing pastor

Another great thread Jens. I like your style!

IRM

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
some one should rape charles phelps and make him apologize to the church for it.

he is weak and vulnerable, and should be sorry for that.

him and his family.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I just have to add another comment.

About 18 years ago we moved to a house located along a little one land dirt road. One of my daughters decided to take a walk down the hill. We were in pretty much a middle of nowhere place, so it seemed safe for her to do this.

She was 13. She got attacked by two teenage boys. I have no idea why there were in the area. They didn't live around there. Anyway, One boy pushed her down on the ground and laid on top of her. He was groping her and kissing her.

She bit half the boy's lip off! Yeah, Baby! Way to fight back!!

So later that day I'm telling my mom about what happened to my daughter. What did my mom say?

I don't really know what the heck she had to say. I just heard some sort of crap about well, she should expect such things, you know, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses...........

Uh.......my ears turned off after that part. Totally ridiculous words to excuse some would be rapists for their actions.

And the words came from another woman!! WTF?

You should have slapped that nonsense right out of your mom as soon as she said that.... Sigh! I know she is your mom but some things should not be tolerated even from family and that sh** is high on the list! At the lease she should have been ejected from the house...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm absolutely horrified that this girl has been through. Treated like shes no more than dirt, just because she was raped. How the hell did the church think that this was ok? How the hell did they think it was her fault she was raped? I'm just astounded that they sent her away as well.

Religions based on love, peace and compassion is it? Like hell. I hope everyone involved gets their comeuppance. The kind of attitude that blames a child (or woman or man/boy) for being raped makes me so mad. How could anyone possibly deserve that?

edit on 28-5-2011 by Taffygirl because: grammar

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Wow, if someone did that to me or someone I know I'd go ape# on them.
No one, and I mean NO ONE has the right to humiliate an already humiliated victim. Shame on them.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I was raped and molested as a Jehovah's witness by a higher member of the congregation. I was blamed (raped at 5, molested from 14 on) and my father was disciplined and I was reproved. Religion sucks!! My grandmother disowned me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is absolutely no difference between this "christian" man and the muslim tribal leader who force rape innocent women because of what a male relative did.

The common factor : weak people following the rules of arrogant megalomaniacs under a religious banner.

If there were no "followers" these arrogant aggressive males would not be able to do what they do.

If you believe in God then fine carry one (I think your wrong but I won't go any further than that). If you believe in a "flavour" of God through the words of any individual then you are a brainwashed moron.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would be the one required to apologize if that happened to my family.. apologize for murder that is. One thing I will say about all the religion hatin' goin' on..

There are asses and freaks in every religion, political party, military, corporation, etc. to point out something done by one of these poor excuses for a human being and then paint them as a poster child for an organization is a weak attempt to strike out over some un-healed wound. Move On!

The guy was a freak monster who deserves to get passed around for cigarettes when he arrives at the pen, the pastor and those that did not stand up for this girl are complete asses and they all recieve my 1 finger salute.. as well as anyone that points at this horrible event and brainlessly yells "See See, those Christians are terrible, and so are any other sheeple that follow religion".

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

Originally posted by Scaledown
Great Generalisations from the atheists!

Yes, it's generalization when it's yet another case of something that is actually established in the foundational written document of the religion.

Heres something for you to ponder on. Your argument "Organised religion is wrong and evil and let's hope religion is viewed as a mental disease" is the same argument used 50 years ago, except swap "Religion" with "Gay".

...um...no. That's a straw man. But there is a problem with the analogy...religion is something that you are indoctrinated into or choose freely, sexuality isn't.

Oh, and last I checked, it was the religious people trying to shove unwanted things down my throat, not the gays...

Intolerance makes you the same as what you hate

Who's being intolerant? Are we trying to prevent people from practicing religious beliefs that don't harm others? Are we saying people can't meet in Churches?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have one for you Jens

In our town a woman dated this guy for a while, after a time they moved in together. WIthin a month she found pics of her 3 yr old daughter on his phone with some of his body parts on or near the child. She immediately called the police who confiscated his computer and put a call out for other victims or their parents to come forward as others were found on there. He is in jail awaiting trial.

Guess who has the sympathy **even from other women**.. who has a facebook page made for his defense and for support : The molester of a 3 yr old baby. Guess who just got saved and forgiven by good ol J. Christ and the church he never set foot in is supporting him? Yep, the molester of a 3 yr old baby.

Look, some of you Christians may believe folks can be forgiven for their sins.. fine and dandy. God or Jesus can forgive them as it plainly says in your own bible... only this God can see in their hearts and know the truth. The victims and the law is NOT compelled to forgive them and they should not be given a free pass. To revictimize the victim is pure insanity.

As for the OP... insanity again. Pure evil. All under the guise of "Christianity".

I recognize some Christians are good and they are righteous, but why are you continually lumping yourselves in with nuts and zealots? I see it right here on ATS as well.. "my brother" and "my sister" when even to a passing glance the certain xtian poster is a freaking lunatic filled with pure hate.You as a christian claim that lunatic as yor sister or brother just because they call themselves a christian?! Thats really twisted. If you want to be lumped all together.. hope you can handle the backlash. Some of you seem to be condoning behaviors as bad as the OP's example or even as small as a particular freak poster here on ATS.. just because they claim to be a xtian and quote some scripture.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

I'm not defending any of this because its all insane...but when girls walk around with half their butt cheeks hangin out along with alot of clevage, there asking to be rapped by someone thats my own 2 cents

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

To be forgiven you have to truly repent. At least that's always been my understanding. As a survivor I guarantee you that these monsters do not truly repent in their hearts. They always, always re-offend if given the opportunity. It takes more than lip service to earn your place in Heaven. Those guys that confess on their deathbed, I don't think they get to Heaven because of their motivation. I doubt they are truly sorry for what they do, they're just sorry they got caught.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I'm not defending any of this because its all insane...but when girls walk around with half their butt cheeks hangin out along with alot of clevage, there asking to be rapped by someone thats my own 2 cents

Would you then agree that if someone tricks out their car, shines it up and shows it off, then it gets stolen, the car is guilty and not the thief? That's the logic you seem to be using.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If only someone would rape this Pastor.

*looks pon the skyline*

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

What does rap have to do with any of this?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I agree with your statement however no matter how well and conservative women dress, they are still going to be targets for rape regardless.

These "slut" parades......"slut" is demeaning and the use of that word alone for these demonstrations are not going to get me involved as a demonstrator nor among the crowds watching.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

no kidding,and from her own grandma..that must have been like a dagger to the heart.

So sorry to hear that , and I hope that boys lip is ruined for life

edit on 28-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join