It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memba' the Girl who Was Forced to APOLOGIZE before her Church for Being RAPED?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by SweetKarma

I'm not defending any of this because its all insane...but when girls walk around with half their butt cheeks hangin out along with alot of clevage, there asking to be rapped by someone thats my own 2 cents

You missed the point entirely! This is the kind of nonsense that we are all railing against! No one is ASKING TO BE RAPED because of the clothes they wear. Are all the women in bikinis at the beach or pool asking to be raped??? NO NO NO !!! it is the whole mindset that SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT look at what she wears that is from the dark ages and needs to STOP and be buried with the dark ages!

Sexually assaulting someone AGAINST THEIR WILL is a violent crime period it doesn't matter what they are wearing!

edit on 28-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It's a typo if you cant realize that dont know what to tell u hahaahahahha not

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm not defending any of this because its all insane...but when girls walk around with half their butt cheeks hangin out along with alot of clevage, there asking to be rapped by someone thats my own 2 cents

Really? Someone is asking for it because of the clothes they wear? To be "rapped?" I am a 6'4" dude who has played soccer all my life and often wear umbros or something...more or less boxers and a sheath of fabric around my groin. Should I be "rapped" by some butt loving dudes? If you look like a loser, should you be beaten? What about if you wear clothes that simply put you don't approve of? RAPP them! Seriously, your post is psycologically f*ed up. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE "RAPPED"...my 50 cents.

CJ

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Well if they are gay then yes I'm sure it crosses their mind but your a guy im sure its not as easy to rape you

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well if they are gay then yes I'm sure it crosses their mind but your a guy im sure its not as easy to rape you

Bro, your hole has been dug. Stop.

CJ

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Really? Someone is asking for it because of the clothes they wear? To be "rapped?" I am a 6'4" dude who has played soccer all my life and often wear umbros or something...more or less boxers and a sheath of fabric around my groin. Should I be "rapped" by some butt loving dudes? If you look like a loser, should you be beaten? What about if you wear clothes that simply put you don't approve of? RAPP them! Seriously, your post is psycologically f*ed up. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE "RAPPED"...my 50 cents.

CJ

You're absolutely right! All sorts of girls/women have been raped - from 18 month olds to 91 year olds. It's a crime of power, not sex!
V

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Fundies.

The same the world over.

Every stripe of them are the damn same.

Different house, same crap.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think the main differences between religious people and an atheists point of view on this topic is simple.

(1) A religious person has motive to protect "one of their own" and the reputation of the chosen religion / church.

(2) An atheist has no motive to protect an abuser.

So even though a religion can not make you into an abuser, it certainly increases the odds of you getting away with it. And hence propagating the idea it is acceptable and maybe blaming the abused.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

I've also seen atheists debate why things like rape are bad at all. Strongest pack member takes all, and all that.

There are those without religion who are also essentially fundies. They just come up with "logical" reasons why their shared fracked up ideas are "superior."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Remember...... Religion = Small Brain

Maybe it one day can be thought of as a mental illness or at least a disability.

I found your post very interesting,religion=small brain!
So,I need to be "cured" of my religious beliefs?
If religious beliefs' are ever deemed a disability,I want
my benefits!

There are waaay too many threads right now dealing
with the subject of...religion=small brains.I think I'm
posting in the wrong one,this thread is about a rape
victim.
Shame on that church and pastor for making it the girl's fault.
Churches should be helping these girls' out,not persecuting
them.
edit on 30-5-2011 by mamabeth because: added more

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thank you Colorado Jens! Wow, what a nice post. You made my day =)

To the others who have misquoted me entirely, please, go back and find out who wrote that, as it surely wasn't me. Thank you very much.

Peace!
SK

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Ummm I didn't write that. Please go back and re read whatever post that was. You have misquoted me, big time.
Thanks.

Peace!
SK

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Since rape is a crime of violence, and not sex, I don't see how in the world clothing had anything to do with it. If you MUST know, I was a 16 year old girl the first time, and was walking my girlfriend home from my house. I walked her halfway and walked home again. I wasn't dressed like a slut- I never have and never will. Sir, you need to educate yourself.

The second time was a guy who broke into my home and raped me as I slept in my bed. I didn't know him at all.

Peace!
SK

edit on 5/30/2011 by SweetKarma because: added text

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Another fine example of the Church doing fine work in the Community.

Good grief, when are people going to wake up to realize that they've been completely brainwashed by organized religion?

Instances like this need to be reported in the mainstream media, it would hopefully turn people on to what is happening around the world in the name of Christianity.

Glad I'm an atheist.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I found your post very interesting,religion=small brain!
So,I need to be "cured" of my religious beliefs...

Yes religion=small brains and such folks DO need to be "cured" from it just like you typed.

Finally, a post of yours that can be edited to contain some reality and not fairy-tale!! Alright, you are coming along finally!!

edit on 30-5-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetKarma
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Since rape is a crime of violence, and not sex, I don't see how in the world clothing had anything to do with it. If you MUST know, I was a 16 year old girl the first time, and was walking my girlfriend home from my house. I walked her halfway and walked home again. I wasn't dressed like a slut- I never have and never will. Sir, you need to educate yourself.

The second time was a guy who broke into my home and raped me as I slept in my bed. I didn't know him at all.

Peace!
SK

edit on 5/30/2011 by SweetKarma because: added text

SK, may I say thank you for posting. Your story is insane if true and I only wish you happiness. May I assume you have a grasp on the fact your a double victim and some how have been able to at least begin the journey back to "quasi-normal" life? The only reason why I ask is your post seemed well balanced and not at all over the top, as I think I would have been. Thnaks again and kick ass in this world knowing there are good people out there too...sorry if too trite for the subject...not sure what will suffice. In any case, with humble blessings,

CJ

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetKarma
reply to post by Vicky32

Ummm I didn't write that. Please go back and re read whatever post that was. You have misquoted me, big time.
Thanks.

Peace!
SK

If I messed up the formatting, and it's quite likely that I did, I apologise! I usually try to trim what I am quoting, and I suppose I must have trimmed wrongly. People have done the same thing to me, leaving me 'quoted' as saying the thing I was actually objecting to. Sorry!

V

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So, does that mean that a man walking around with his shirt off in public showing his muscles (hopefully not flab) his nipples (an erogenous zone) and wearing tight pants or shorts that hug his buttocks and outlines the shape and size of his penis is asking to be raped as well? Perhaps us women who like to dress attractive and look good and not dowdy who according to you are just asking to be sexually assaulted show start clobbering these men over the head and raping them up their butt holes with phallic objects and see how they like it....I mean the way they dress they really are asking for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undiscoveredsoul

So, does that mean that a man walking around with his shirt off in public showing his muscles (hopefully not flab) his nipples (an erogenous zone) and wearing tight pants or shorts that hug his buttocks and outlines the shape and size of his penis is asking to be raped as well? Perhaps us women who like to dress attractive and look good and not dowdy who according to you are just asking to be sexually assaulted show start clobbering these men over the head and raping them up their butt holes with phallic objects and see how they like it....I mean the way they dress they really are asking for it.

The simple answer is yes. This is a reflection of thought that prevades society...based upon MY observation of you, you must be,,,(fill in the blank...) Sick sick sick...

CJ

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join