It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
I admire people standing up for each other, but you can't change things like this... "Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

How would you do it then? Call the cops?..
When Hitler came to power when the first SS brutality started what if the people had resisted and said NO?
Turn the other cheek and some helpless kid in the future will pay for the fact that you did that rather then stad up and say no! Stop evil when it buds and it won't flower and seed!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Running onto a football pitch should not be an excuse for the police to use excessive violence. There was absolutely no need for the police to continually hit that man. I do not condone violence, but I take my hat off to the original few people who ran onto help, but not the majority who saw it as an excuse to 'kick off'

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Ok, this is F'ed up on both sides. The cops were a bit excessive. But to be honest, he was resisting. You couldnt see exactly what was going on but it was fairly obvious he was struggling. On the other hand, he was just some fan being a doofus, not really a threat at all. On the other hand, they beat the hell out of those cops. Not really a valid response to being upset about "unnecessary violence"

Lose, lose.

screw the cops.

The fan was just too excited. Big deal. It is still not the way to bring him under control.

The cops deserved the ass kickings. I wonder if this was in Europe????

link   
reply to post by skibtz

LOL yea i hate to laugh but it was kinda funny with him being a naked wizard

but again, it was one person and unfortunately we as a nation wont really come together for one man

but lets all be honest

if yankee stadium was shot up by cops after assaulting one man and the stadium stands up for that man

theres NO WAy americans would stand for that, and theres NO WAy to suppress that in the media with youtube twitter facebook etc

lets be honest people

its very specific

one man, nation does nothing

cops fire on a crowd in yankee stadium after crowd defends a man being beaten on camera, nation does A LOT

no one in the world can deny that

link   
Was this video really taken 2 days ago? I kinda remember seeing it before..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is awesome... they can't arrest all of them! I know there are some good and decent cops out there, but I hate all of them until proven otherwise. The arrogance of many cops makes me sick and very angry. There is absolutely NO REASON for a cop to hit a guy with his nightstick for running out onto the field at a sporting event.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
IMO the guy running should have gotten his ass beatin to a pulp for doing such a stupid thing. People say he is just some doofus fan running around...well how do they know that? With all the acts of terrorism going on it's only a matter of time before someone blows themselves up on a field.This by no means was exessive police brutality. He's resisting arrest so at that time they can do all means to arrest the guy. It's not like they were taking full swings at the guy. The guy should be held responsible for assualt on everything that happened as well to the police officers.

here in america, we are supposed to be better then the terrorists

we are supposed to be for justice, its why the forefathers adams and the rest stood up for the brittish soldiers at boston massacre

however, we dont have the sort of justice anymore, so people must make their own

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I never understood why they chase people who run out into sporting events.

Why not let them run around for a few? Eventually the crowd will get tired of it, he would leave on his own and the game will continue. No harm done and no "event" like this.

People are too uptight!

No Kidding..not like a huge crime is taking place.

No but don't you think eventually people would take that for a "its ok to run around on the field" then more and more would and eventually no sport would ever get played...thats the way things work.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

i have to agree with your thinking,peaceful protesting seems to not work,in any case,that is exactly what they do to protesters.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by neonitus

Being taken down and handcuffed is entirely different than slammed down, cuffed, then beat. And in my opinion either case is uncalled for just because some guy ran onto the field carrying a sign. The cops/security guys could have simply waited for the guy to try and get off the field then arrested him without all of this in the video. It was another case of thugs with authority thinking they could do as they please without consequence. Only it backfired on them this time.

i think it was a little much too, because the reality is, he isnt going to run on the field all night. Chase him till hes cornered and explain why hes arrested and then If he resists, you use 2-3 cops with HANDS not night sticks (you can subdue a person rather effectively with open hand techniques) and then of course you dont beat him after you've handcuffed.... shame on those police's absent souls.

and for anyone defending the police in that video, the guy was handcuffed already, watch the video again but this time the whole thing. Id bet the majority of the people praiseing the police in here has never been in a arrest situation. Handcuffs are not meant to be comfortable, and when you are on the ground... its very difficult to "comply" and move your hands around when you have a knee in your back and three other cops trying to "control" you.
edit on 26-5-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Once the guy was on the ground and in control, you don't hit him. They started hitting him for no reason, other than to get off on it like these sick pigs do. So to all the cops who go over the top, I say beat em all!

Fight the police state!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Two wrongs do not make a right

True...but it sure as hell makes us feel better.

Not really a "feel good" moment. It just goes to show the sorry state that the world has devolved into.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Yes, for the record, I feel the guys "getting their kicks in" was too far. It was enough for the crowd to run in and put the fear in them, and have them realize something like this is not to be tolerated. However, I've seen plenty of videos with rather insane violence where the cops "get their kicks in", be it fists, boot, batons or other. Like the infamous Brit veteran getting his face grated against tarmac, and his head slammed into said tar. You need to be a sick, demented thug to do something like that. Even some of the more "off the wall" bar-brawlers refrain from doing this. It is deadly, and amazingly barbaric.

This was, in my opinion, a measured response from people who have seen police brutality, and in the back of their minds, like instinct, know something needs to be done, lest it get out of control. Such as it does in places like.. oh I don't know, America?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Funniest video ever. ROFLMAO!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by MJZoo

I'm not trying to imply an opinion, but what is a valid direct response to ONGOING and CURRENT (words that are important here) unnecessary violence?

that's a good question that I don't have a simple answer to. like I originally stated, the guy wasnt a threat and I'm not sticking up for the cops. but fighting fire with fire doesn't work. the only thing that will happen from situations like this is that cops will be given MORE freedom for use of force to "protect" themselves. you really want to stop violence? stop breaking laws..... no one breaking laws = no jobs for cops. violence breeds violence. no one wins.

Well you are wrong in the fighting fire with lighting a back fire does work! it is not like we ourselves have the power to fire police who are abusing their power, we should have that ability but we have no where to turn.
Think of it like child being abusued..they have no authority and can't get help unless someone just steps in. Please don't forget that Jesus became violent when angry enough and there was no course like calling the police to report the croaked money changers...sometimes you HAVE to DO something.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Too bad the one cop who was wailing on the guy with his night stick ran away like a sissy girl, and never got touched. The crowd beat up the wrong cop.

Stupid fools.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
old sayings like,two wrongs dont make it rite, are not always correct or useful to every situation.and what else is left to do when the peaceful venues are useless?summit?i hate violence,and its sad to have to resort to it.but i think the law of the jungle that senior bush spoke about erasing was for a purpose.
edit on 26-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

God, where to go on this one.............

On one hand NOBODY should be hurting, beating up on anyone and yes two wrongs do not make a right and yes this is exactly what TPTB, Those that are trying to usher in the one New World Order are trying to escalate this so that next time there will be more cops and they will be better armed.

The next time the police (those that brutalize anyone are nothing more than thugs in uniform) they will come after the people that are resisting them and round them up..............stuff like this is escalating.

For you younger ATS Members, you haven't lived long enough, been aware long enough to see how far out of control this police situation has become in just a few short decades.

There have always been good cops and bad cops, but now it seems that there are a lot more bad cops and they are being allowed, even maybe encouraged to bully and hurt the very people who pay their salaries through their taxes...........the corporations sure as hell don't they have loop holes and don't pay their fair share of taxes for the most part. And, the bigger the corporation the more clout they have in DC.

David Icke said "passive resistance" and yet one cannot, should not stand by and watch while another fellow human is abused.

Cops and the military use to be (I thought) here to protect and serve us, the people. Now it appears that more and more they are the souls who have sold out to the corrupt, power hungry elite.

Times are getting really strange and getting stranger by the year.

Who is at fault? Anyone that stands by and allows another to be bullied or abused. We are here to help not hurt each other.

We are at a critical point, a fork in the road..............all of us together, collectively, and most people are not aware of how interconnected to each other we really are and that if we do not unite and rebel against this tyranny we will truely be an enslaved species, nothing more than working drones.

I'm not saying to use violent force, maybe if the people had simply grabbed the police and held them down until they calmed down, maybe if they had bound the policemens hands and called the police station or higher authority and made citizen arrests against the police without using brutality.

Now that we have video cell phones we can bare witness to what is really going on and as you can see this is now planet wide. It's now in all our faces.

Again, I don't know what the answer is because you are now talking, particularly here in America, a government that is now owned and operated by the military and police................we were warned by Eisenhower this was coming and yet we remained compliant, distracted, asleep, apathetic...............freedom does not come free. If you snooze, you lose and particularly here in America we have been watching our reality shows, dancing with the stars, playing with our toys, numbing ourselves down with drink and drugs (won't even get into what they are purposely putting into the water to keep us compliant that's another whole conspiracy linked to this one though)............and on and on and on it goes. Where this ends nobody knows.

Military–industrial complex (MIC), or Military–industrial-congressional complex[1] (MICC) is a concept commonly used to refer to policy and monetary relationships between legislators, national armed forces, and the industrial sector that supports them. These relationships include political contributions, political approval for defense spending, lobbying to support bureaucracies, and beneficial legislation and oversight of the industry. It is a type of iron triangle.

The term is most often played in reference to the military of the United States, where it gained popularity after its use in the farewell address of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, though the term is applicable to any country with a similarly developed infrastructure.

The term is sometimes used more broadly to include the entire network of contracts and flows of money and resources among individuals as well as institutions of the defense contractors, The Pentagon, and the Congress and executive branch. This sector is intrinsically prone to principal-agent problem, moral hazard, and rent seeking. Cases of political corruption have also surfaced with regularity.

A similar thesis was originally expressed by Daniel Guérin, in his 1936 book Fascism and Big Business, about the fascist government support to heavy industry. It can be defined as, "an informal and changing coalition of groups with vested psychological, moral, and material interests in the continuous development and maintenance of high levels of weaponry, in preservation of colonial markets and in military-strategic conceptions of internal affairs."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

In a case of mistaken identity................see the next video, boy I sure hope they don't mistake me or you like this.

I know many if not most of the people here on ATS do not like David Icke, but this guy has been trying to warn you all for more than two decades and for some reason, most people refuse to see or do anything about this tyranny that is covering not only my country, America - but now the world.

The police state is now in our face and we have got to decide NOW TOGETHER if we are going to allow it or rebel against it.

Yes I am scared because I remember 30 years ago things were very different.

As David says, it's time to life your arse off that sofa and make a stand, if you don't than you are just another sheep and deserve to be led to slaughter.

If you see one video see the three minute one below.

To read the full address and a very interesting site go here: mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
edit on 26-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: added site link

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by derst1988

Yes, for the record, I feel the guys "getting their kicks in" was too far. It was enough for the crowd to run in and put the fear in them, and have them realize something like this is not to be tolerated. However, I've seen plenty of videos with rather insane violence where the cops "get their kicks in", be it fists, boot, batons or other. Like the infamous Brit veteran getting his face grated against tarmac, and his head slammed into said tar. You need to be a sick, demented thug to do something like that. Even some of the more "off the wall" bar-brawlers refrain from doing this. It is deadly, and amazingly barbaric.

This was, in my opinion, a measured response from people who have seen police brutality, and in the back of their minds, like instinct, know something needs to be done, lest it get out of control. Such as it does in places like.. oh I don't know, America?

Well you gotta understand, there are cops who are in it because they truly feel the calling to do a hard job that needs to be done on some level. There are also people like high school bullies who spent too much time picking on kids to do homework and do well enough in football to go anywhere for college. These are the ones who are socially conditioned to police brutality. Ive dealt with these types of people before and had i never caused the same damage back to them, it wouldn't have stopped. Talking doesn't work when their ego is your enemy. They take offense to your defense. The black eyes, the being thrown in bushes, the road rash, all to be suffered These kind of people who focus on this can make it in the police force especially if their victim was me ( who didn't report the instances to the police). No college degree is necessary to be a cop. Just police academy, get physical and heres a badge, gun, and local law book. Plain black and white printed law book.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

opinions can't be wrong. and Jesus is a puss, imo.

I see a whole lot of talking and not a lot of doing. It's weak to get all "feel good" from something you had no part it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join