It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You beat me to it.

Apparently people don't realize this is a fallacy of logic.

Your whole persona is a fallacy of logic. You virtually terrorize threads with your ignorance and vitriol. Might I suggest you stick to your bible and stop being a heretic yourself.

Appeal to ridicule is a fallacy too.

And what "vitriol"? I'm in a fantastic mood today.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies

Originally posted by aRogue
If this took place in a western country, especially America - the police would open fire almost immediately and everyone would go jelly...

OUR GOVERNMENTS AND LAWS HAVE MADE US TOO SOFT.

if that happened at a major league sports arena, and the police opened fire on americans

do you really not see a nation wide riot happening?

because thats exactly what would happen, if police shot a crowd of people at a national GAME every police station in the country would be burned to the ground

lets be honest now

americans have been push overs, but do you really think they would stand for that?

i for one dont buy it

Nothing would happen. No police stations would be burned to the ground.

Do you know how fast the media works in this country? The police can gun down a drunk fan at a sports arena at 12pm, and the media would have 300 million Americans believing the man was a pscyhopath, secret homegrown terrorist, that made continual threats where several agencies "knew about him" for years. All of this in time for the evening news.

The only response you would get from "Americans", is "He should have known better.", and "He obviously needed to be medicated like the rest of us."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
If this took place in a western country, especially America - the police would open fire almost immediately and everyone would go jelly...

OUR GOVERNMENTS AND LAWS HAVE MADE US TOO SOFT.

if that happened at a major league sports arena, and the police opened fire on americans

do you really not see a nation wide riot happening?

because thats exactly what would happen, if police shot a crowd of people at a national GAME every police station in the country would be burned to the ground

lets be honest now

americans have been push overs, but do you really think they would stand for that?

i for one dont buy it

As much as i hate to say it, i believe no one will take it upon themselves to step in and stand up to police brutality. I just don't see it happening... I hope i'm wrong when (not if) the day comes though.

link   

link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
Wow, that's great. the ONE cop who told the other cop to stop using the baton on the perp is the cop who got the total crap kicked out of him starting with the first "soccer" kick. That's really something to rejoice about...a conscientious cop gets beat for trying to stop the bad cop...real justice...

No one on ATS wants to hear that.

Sorry.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

shooting one man is much different from opening fire on a crowd

yes if they shot one man nothign would happen

i was replying to IF they opened fire on a crowd

theres no way the media could spin that, theres too much youtube and twitter now

we have learned that from overseas revolutions

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This should be a lesson to those in authority that..

1. They work FOR the people

2. Abuse will NOT be tolerated

As for the cop that took the brunt of it and who was the one that tried to stop the abuse, he should be commended as a hero because he was punished for the other cowards who got up and ran away cause they didn't want to get their well deserved beating.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

looks interesting. serves the cops right for hurting the man. violence begets violence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So why isn't everyone in here going out and serving justice to cops? You'll have to speak loud in your response..... its getting hard to hear over the sound of furious circle fapping.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That is Awesome! I agree this should happen when someone is being beat up by authorities.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sorry but the cops actions are indefensible, you can even see where one restrains the instigator when the crowd goes nuts. The guy was facedown and in cuffs and being pinned by several cops, so where they felt threatened enough to use physical force escapes me!

I think that there area growing element in police forces who feel as if they are part of the gang running the show, instead of upholding the law across the board ? Almost without exception you will see the police support the establishment over the public,

Same for batons, firearms and tazers, ostensibly a option where the cop has a last resort if threatened with violence, the problem is that some cops now use it as a persuasion to comply, not quite the same thing. OK so the problem is they dont seem to be able to command authority by their demeanour anymore, shouting will only get you so far. Its then a short step to tazing a female driver for 'failure to comply' as quickly as they wanted her to.

Should the cops ever get back on track, where they protect the rights and freedoms of the common people and all aspects of the law, this will carry on probably get worse.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

lets be honest now

i for one dont buy it

Could you buy this?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

I noticed that too. The cop that actually did the punching was the one that got away.

Too bad that. I usually don't believe in an eye for an eye, but there is always an exception to any rule and I would have loved to have seen that guy get back what he gave, 10 fold.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
violence breeds violence. no one wins.

I'm glad you understand. I think the security in this video learnt the same lesson.

You and a lot of people keep saying that this reaction from the crowd will draw an increased reaction from the police. But doesn't it work both ways? Don't the police consider the reaction they will draw when they act? Why are they exempt from this consideration?

Seriously I don't condone a crowd beating the crap out of cops/security but they drew that reaction themselves, and had to face the consequences = they got what they deserved.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme

Are they any better than the cops? Really? Pull them off the guy and restrain yes but to continue to beat them? Vicious circle.....

They're not paid to be.

difference?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
IMO the guy running should have gotten his ass beatin to a pulp for doing such a stupid thing. People say he is just some doofus fan running around...well how do they know that? With all the acts of terrorism going on it's only a matter of time before someone blows themselves up on a field.This by no means was exessive police brutality. He's resisting arrest so at that time they can do all means to arrest the guy. It's not like they were taking full swings at the guy. The guy should be held responsible for assualt on everything that happened as well to the police officers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So why isn't everyone in here going out and serving justice to cops? You'll have to speak loud in your response..... its getting hard to hear over the sound of furious circle fapping.

because to just go out and beat up cops would be just as bad as what they do

its not about just going out and beating up random cops, that would be stooping to their level

what needs to be done is simply when someone sees brutality, when someone sees freedom being denied and justice not being served, they act

going out and beating up random cops would make you a terrorist rightfully so

going and kicking the crap out of a cop who you just personally witnessed abusing his powers, at that moment its happening

well that another story

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"Uhh guys, when we arrest someone today, lets not bash them in front of a crowd - it's football here, and we don't want brain damage!"

"OK BOSS!! WHERES THE HEAD KICKING FUN AT?"

"Uhh no, I said none of that today.."

"AWW BOSS..."

I smiled.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To add to my post I'm getting sick and tired of these people doing stupid things and resisting arrest. People who make the right decisions in life do not put themselves in situations like this. We are seeing all these police brutality videos but what about all the good ones they do every minute of the day. For every bad one there are 1000's of good deeds that go unnoticed by the police just doing their job.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Two wrongs do not make a right

No but three lefts make a right.

Originally posted by redrose123

You can definitely tell it wasn't in the US. Anybody know where this occured. Here they would call out the SWAT Team and probably the National Guaard.

Or those sound cannons :/

Originally posted by SlackOps
reply to post by A por uvas

It was on REAL-TV several years ago...

Police brutality is here to stay.

Often police brutality (as long as it isn't blatantly obvious and/or on video) is "justified" for the safety of the officer. I wonder if any one stopped to think if there would be a large safety risk to officers, if they weren't umpteen thousand videos that depict police brutality, or if it just didn't happen; that'd be swell.

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
Like they say, every hurricane begins with a single raindrop. Notice how the crowd of like 80 is still less violent than the few cops...

No, I don't notice that at all. I didn't see the cops kicking anyone's face in.

Kicking his face in? i saw them maybe kicking his chest and/or stomach (which he has a vest on which supplies some minimal support to the abdomen). they had 4 guys with tonfas for one dude with a sign and were repeatedly jabbing it into him. Have you ever been jabbed multiple times by a hard cylindrical object? So what if its not a stun gun, them tonfas/ nightsticks cause internal bleeding.

Now, they did step over the line with the continued kicking, but a couple may have been deserved. I know in the society i was raised in (getting jumped in middle school almost everyday) if you dont make people feel the damage they've been causing you, they never stop and they will laugh while doing it and laugh at your expense in the form of story and harassment.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join