It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Awesome video!

I do not condone violence nor do I condone vengeance but I do believe in moral justice, this is one epic example of that. This video needs to be out there, thanks for sharing this.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I hate that that made me feel so good!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Awesome video! I do condone violence unlike the other weak minded people on here. Beat the fool out of them mob

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That was the most beautifull video I have ever seen in my life,, people must rise up everywhere to oppression!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by Char-Lee

opinions can't be wrong. and Jesus is a puss, imo.

I see a whole lot of talking and not a lot of doing. It's weak to get all "feel good" from something you had no part it.

I am non Christian myself..also vegetarian and non violence promoter, yet I do realize things are getting worse and people discussing these things and clarifying where we should stand is important, we don't read each others minds and nothing comes to fruit in the doing compartment without a lot of talk and sharing ideas, feelings, boiling down to what we as a group feel would and should be done or where we finaly will draw a line. In the discussions leaders are born.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree that this act of brutality deserved a reaction and I applaude the first guy who had the balls to intervene. But then the situation got out of hands... Especially because the wrong guy got the beating. You can see clearly that the guy on the right side is the bully who's treating the fan with a stick. The guy to the left is trying to stop him. If you continue watching the bully is the first one trying to get out of the stadium and if you watch closely this coward succeeded. It's the one who tried to stop him who received all the beating! Not fair and that's the problem with lynch mobs... Situations escalate too easily... :-(

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Good. NWA knew what they were talking about.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Either way every single person there is most likely copping a felony charge for assault on an officer and another one for illegal group activities or some other such BS.....

So are they justified for "mobbing" the cop... SURE they are!

I can't tell you how many times I was treated in a way that really was not justified by law enforcement, and told I have basically no recourse! While getting some of our own back isn't necessarily all that MATURE it is UNDERSTANDABLE and in my mind justified.

Bottom line is our government is SO OUT OF CONTROL because we have NOT shown them that there will be CONSEQUENCES of them defying our wishes or etc. You can protest however loud you want after the fact when you get treated badly and NEVER EVER get your point across.... It's basic human psychology ! To make someone understand there are consequences to their actions (yes they need to have consequences too besides some lame duck laws that they'll run afoul of half past NEVER) it is best to IMMEDIATELY provide some sort of feedback that is impossible to be ignored or attributed to another motivation. (Hence the immediate positive reinforcement of GIVING them a BEATING!)

I mean I just find it interesting how it's ok and people LAUGH at DOn't Taze me BRO but then when a cop gets some back they protest.... But for the grace of GOD you will someday maybe BE the one saying don't taze me bro. Keep this in mind.

I wish more people understood stockholm syndrome.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Most of those videos are in soccer matches were 99.9 % of those fans are delinquents , I don't condone police brutality , but sometimes is necessary.

www.youtube.com...

does this make you happy? A protest in Chile...police attacked for no reason what so ever..if I had a gun I would shoot all of these mother f**** practicing their rights....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

ATS should be ashamed. You cry when cops express brutality, yet you are even more willing to endorse the same treatment upon them, and in some cases more extremely.

#ing disgusting. Grow up, ATS.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beltemps

And if you think it's the first time the so called "bully officer" has done something like this and his partner has weakly tried to stop him by pulling on his arm you're crazy! IMO the RIGHT GUY got the beating because the next time OFFICER DIRT BAG goes to swing on someone you think officer wussy I want to stop him but i can't is going to just LET IT HAPPEN?

YOU BET HE ISN"T!!! ROFL this is one of the greatest lessons of breaking a human being you all need to integrate into your mind space. It's why in jail if one guy does something they generally punish his cellmate too! There is nothing like watching YOUR bad behavior get someone else punished... it's a whole new level of punishment than just being punished yourself.

Not to mention it effectively conditions the guy who did such a weak job of stopping the cop that was beating the guy that FAILURE to stop him is NOT AN OPTION next time.

If we don't start using the techniques that are used against us on those that would control us we will continue to be VICTIMS of their predations.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

GROW UP? Oh really?

Hmm see we don't wear badges nor is our entire JOB SUPPOSED TO BE to PROTECT AND SERVE....

Why aren't you upset over the overzealous beating the cop hands down BEFORE they get hit back?

Identifying with your captors much? I hereby dub thee sir Stockholm

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Awsome video!!! I agree that law has become a big problem in many places around the world. I live in the U.S. So I couldnt understand the language in the video. But its clear that people have desided to take a stand aganst cops comiting brutallity.

edit on 26-5-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Its not that Im glad to see an officer gettin beaten, being that they're human just like us its the point that they use ridiculous amounts of force when its not always nessacary that makes me feel like maybe they need a taste of their own medicine.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Okay, for one, they definitely did NOT need four cops to hold down one guy. That WAS ridiculous. I'm glad the people did what they did, but at the same time, I don't like violence, no matter who it's against. Maybe if the crowd had just restrained the cops instead of beating them up?

I do agree this mindset needs to happen everywhere though. Cops are NOT above the law. So true.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I believe most of what you say is correct other than the boiling down, if we boiled things down we would get to the real issues and not act rash.
Unfortunately, we are complacent on the issues that we shouldn't be and vise versa on the ones we should.
Peace.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To all who say that two wrongs don't make a right...how would you handle it? You want them to go through the proper proceeding's of the court so they can maybe get suspended with pay and continue what they are doing? Do we call the police on them? (Oh wait, they're already there) What this is, is a blatent act of excessive force. If 4 cops can't subdue one guy without bashing him several times in the head and throwing countless sucker punches and knees, they obviously shouldn't be police. So now what?

People want change but are afraid to get their hands dirty. I suggest we start rollin up our sleeves because thats the only way things can change....is by force. Try political reform. All that will result is a small uproar but im sure someone will take care of that JFK style. Bring TPTB to the courts? LOL. Call the cops on them? Get rid of the banks? Any of those options are covered by TPTB because they've fixed tho whole system.

Remember that violence is justified when dealing with those who inflict it upon others. There has to be some kind of defense people can put up besides the controlled system. So sorry for all you bleeding hearts saying violence is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.....but that beating was completely deserved. They are lucky the crowd was so nice.

Regardless of the video's ago that made my day.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Exactly my point earlier... If they had went through proper channels at best the cop would MAYBE have spent a week suspended without pay which would have made him ANGRIER and more likely to do it again NOT LESS LIKELY.

ANd like it has been said above those who inflict violence on others absolutely deserve the same violence inflicted back on them

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Short sweet and to the point................few words but wisely chosen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

they only attemted to get away when they knew that they were in trouble, they got there just deserts and its time for us to start standing up to these bullys that hide behind there badge of so called authority

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join