It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

This hapened in Portugal , Lisbon. it was a Lisbon Benfica club Game.

The guy they apreended was showing his suport to referee that is about to retire from long career. (no one cares i know) but at least we know why he was there and that he was armless.

I don't think fighting fire with fire is the best solution, but they defenetly had it coming.

Portuguese people don't let themselfs get bullied around.
They are strong Willed people.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I know some good cops.

I know some bad cops.

I trust no cop.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not all cops are like this and it seems like many of you seek these videos out to post and get attention.

It is true how you never hear the good they do or the lives they save on here yet you hear this over and over again. Why is it people only want to show the bad in someone and group an entire category of people into one just some abuse their power?

There are good cops...sort of. The problem though is even good cops have the Fascist mind set. How many videos have you seen with one cop beating someone? There are tons of them. How many videos have you seen with one cop beating someone and the other cop stopping him? None. Cops will not stop other cops even if they know they are doing wrong. That is the fascist mind set of the cops. I know several cops that I would say are good people and wouldn't do this. But they are still fascists because they wouldn't do anything to stop other cops from doing it. If they did, they feel it would undermine the power of the police and they cant have that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Raise up and protect your selves! the worst is coming soon! bring back hunter and deedee mcall! (not funny!)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You reap what you sow. It is not right in ANY FIGHT for a person to be held down by more than one persons and beat after his has already given up. Same goes for cops.

This should happen more. I am not a advocate for violence, I don't even hunt animals unless I have to for hunger, but cops should get what they give.

Only murderers, rapists, child abducters/abusers, terrorists, etc in that area of evil deserves to be given a group beatdown, this should happen by citizens all over the world and maybe cops will slow their role, but who am I kidding, they will use their guns then.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Making a tshirt and bumper sticker of that right now and put it on Ebay and I will buy a dozen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this video is awesome!!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This video is way old.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
These things make me feel so happy, to see people unite against a force that considers itself unbeatable. I guess there is still hope

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

yes that is correct,perhaps they shoot a few .and people fear them more or wake up.but if the adults of today do not stand up and risk there life,our kids will have to,and perhaps they will die.so should we just pass on the bill?with time passing its only getting worse,and the monster grows bigger.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

reply to post by Vitchilo

Two wrongs do not make a right

True...but it sure as hell makes us feel better.

Not really a "feel good" moment. It just goes to show the sorry state that the world has devolved into.

I don't think a group of people coming to the aid of a fellow human being beaten for no reason other than it made the security officer feel more like a man shows the sorry state of the world. I think it shows that some of us still have compassion for each other and will help when needed. When we see so many examples of police brutality where people are just standing around watching it happen it is a feel good moment to see an example of people not standing idly by yet again.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

All of you will probably love this beating this poor guy got.....seeing as you love seeing cops getting beat up by mobs useless dickwats.
edit on 26-5-2011 by simon2k7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

This should happen EVERYWHERE people see cops brutality for no reason.

Freaking cops are not above the law.

I've been waking my girl to this and have been saying this is going to reach a point just like it did with black people... time to start revving those fists of justice when you see injustice like a man in a wheelchair gettin smashed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

No my friend the we should not pass the bill. if you aren't willing to die for what is right, you have no business joining the fight. It's the cops that want to shoot, we want to be serviced by the oath they took which most do not live by. If I see someone getting beat down by a cop I don't know and know I risk being shot or going to jail for the first time ever I will jump on them too.

I don't fear death or cops, only my momma and God. Whatever happened though, they would feel my wrath after wards.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

that video was in Portugal, and to clarify everyone, those are not Cops, they are only securities from a company payed to insure the security of the match.
Eitherway,there are no excuses for that type of behaviour.

Peace!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Abit excessive depends on which end of the PR-24 you are.
Imagine there are no witnesses around what an animal this cop would be, he did know he was in front of tens of thousands and on TV.
I know with my PR I could hook your arm and bring it to any place on your body, hitting was not needed.
And you may see this as a lose lose situation but other officers may see this and realize they are there "To Protect and Serve", if not they may be subject to a heaping helping of true democracy.

reply to post by Marked One

Ahh yes the I'll shoot just you story, hint: an angry mob does not care, but the police better be carrying those 10000 round pistol magazines.
Just saying.

My opinion, I liked the video.
It is an example of an emergency democratic government.
They formed and protected the invaded, now that is a coalition of the willing!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am Portuguese and I remember this “friendly” game between a Portuguese and Swiss team, all the supporters were Portuguese emigrants and what happened was the security guards started to assault a supporters who enter in the field and the Portuguese revolted against them also entered in the field and generated all this confusion .

This game happen in Switzerland can’t remember what town but if you see a soccer match in Portugal you will see this is very normal in there xD

Here is the link with the lasted incident in Portugal but this time with the police.

www.youtube.com...

This is not my club but hey I clap my hands to them for the balls they had

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Where was this crowd when I needed them,

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That just made my day!

Thanks for sharing!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Vitchilo

Two wrongs do not make a right

yes they shouldn't have been hitting that guy like that in anyway. There were plenty of them where they could restrain him. I don't think he was going anywhere.

However when they did attempt to get away and were mobbed that is where I do not agree.

Depends on the situation... if you were talking about your son snatching a toy from another kid, then that kid snatching a toy right back... then I would 100% agree with you.

When it comes down to cops abusing their power, there's a line that is drawn, and once across that line, we the people need to put THEM in their place. Why? Because if we were to do the "right" thing... there are legalities we need to follow, code of law and ethics, court appearances, delays, fees, jury... that's not a solution, that's tax payer dollars, and chances are the police will be found innocent like they always are, even when they are clearly in the wrong, and we're no where further in the situation.

We are the PEOPLE, we can think and SEE wrong, when wrong is done.

Trust me, if we started acting like this when cops are clearly in the wrong, and ONLY when cops are clearly in the wrong, this would put them back in their place...

I'm 30 years old... almost all cops I look at are younger than me, and a LOT of them look like punks in uniform... the other day I was crossing a crosswalk with my son... and a #ing COP just cuts us right off... no lights, no siren, just looked at us as we were crossing the street, with a smug look on his face... I was so pissed I forgot to take the serial number on the car... but I swear if that cop ever stops me on the road... I don't even want to think of that situation, because it probably wouldn't be pretty for me on the legal side... but it won't be pretty for him on the FACE side.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join