It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe he is not so crazy after all?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When one goes into a discussion they do so only after reciting an incantation to themselves. Trust me you may be resting your subconscious but your subconscious is no fool. Saying the words "okay here we go" - "what's this gonna be now" - "what could he possibly have to say that could change my mind" - "this is going to be funny" - " I really don't want to be doing this" - " let me set him straight" - "just remember that its just crazy talk or just another faker" - "I'm just gonna humor him" - "ill just ignore it" - "this better be quick" - this is ridiculous" - and so on, are words of creation and are just some of the huge category that will create just this one thing. There are too many categories to count because they keep growing in number so you can imagine how many trigger words you are saying to yourselves and not even realizing it.

The issue is that the words don’t need your belief in them to be effective and not all have a positive outcome. This is why some are dedicated to speak the words that will counter certain ones to fight the good fight as it is called. What they create (Those prior mentioned phrases) are a controllable personal self-defense system or in other words they build the wall that will protect someone from any impending danger. Those phrases command the brain to be on guard. It is a spell and nothing less, and everyone is doing it without even trying, plus there are a whole huge group of other talents being used in the same manner just as effortlessly. The mirror show’s who is responsible so it just may be coming near the time to accept it. Accept it so you can fix it the same way as you fixed yourself….(Yourself). There are those who are well versed in these incantations and are currently in the process of manufacturing a sort of portal to be able to learn the language for yourself on your own free accord by making one simple choice alone.

The choice to want to know more, and the choice to not and turn around to face the other direction. It is almost finished and the portal (that is simply the accord of those who traveled this particular portion of the grand awakening in the past to act as the guide through the confusion……It makes it so much easier and less risky plus of course the direct course it provides. (it may be simple words to some but to the wise it is the door already opened with a hand reaching down to pull you up.) Just bc it is a work in progress doesn’t mean the portal can’t already accept passengers accommodations and still be done in perfect time for those that are ready to proceed upward even further..

If you don't mind, while these type of commands are running through your brain can you also include at least a few of these : " maybe I should give him a shot" - "how crazy can it be" - "maybe there is some truth to what will be said " - " let me listen before I decide" - " what if he's right" - " what if I'm just missing something " - " let me go easy on him" - "at least what he says makes sense" - " if anything at least everyone that gave him a chance has been able to find happiness that they weren't doing on their own with a flawless record to date" - "what could he do over the internet that isn't safe and if anything happens otherwise then he may be someone good to learn from" - "if he could have an effect through the internet that could be seen as a miracle should be a good sign that he may know what he is talking about" - " maybe the definition of what I thought god would be could have been wrong" - " what if that definition is possible and is a work in progress and has been like this for a long time." - "what if what is happening now is bc it has only become safe for someone like me to be seen without everyone attacking him" - " maybe I judged over zealously and should at least give him a chance to explain himself to see if it adds up.

Well my love math is my favorite thing to include and I assure you that if you offer me your heart it is the only decision that goes right to your top favorite decisions to have made right behind the other half of yourself. Simply put, it will add up, I assure you.

When you find your other half in this world or the next and join, you meet god bc he is the other half of the love that you would have found when you find your true love. When you become god you can then see your reflection pretty well and so god is hard to miss. If personal attention is what you crave then even that can be arranged.
The competition side is placed inside here on purpose and forces everyone to show how much love they have for someone even when they are upset. Lol. Everything is so perfect bc there has been more than enough time to go over the plans so many times that perfection has become an understatement and kind of redundant. We still see more and everyone else is still taking in the sights knowing that they are being called to climb higher……There will be more than enough time for sight seeing so it may be time to focus on the goals at hand…..Learning to love everything and drop the whole I love this more and I love this a little less crapola. Sure you can argue your point but do you really want to anymore? Aren’t you tired of saying the same thing? I know I am….lol………There is still much greater things that still haven’t been accepted as real that in deed are just waiting to be found by all…..Evolution is a team effort and could never be right if we loved some more than others or anything more than other even. Learn to love what you have grown to hate and spread that message……..You are not alone to desire such a thing and there are those that have dedicated every life they have to working with every breath toward it being the reality soon as possible…..

Hard thing to swallow I know but you didn’t think it was going to be something you just could have guess did you? (plus you all have been making up some whoppers of your own to get ready for the big confession anyway) ……..Of course you knew how intricate it was but you got lost a while back and have been carried the rest of the way…………Don’t worry the ones that carry you are obsessed with building up their endurance so you are helping them two. I have secrets to tell and I intend on seeing that through into fruition for everyone to enjoy. Don’t be so serious didn’t mean you are too committed or dedicated and are too powerful it meant add a little more sense of humor to your formula for personality and you will be able to turn the key instead of just able to see the door and the key alone. Do you wish to turn it? Are you worthy? You can not lie to yourself so don’t waste your time trying….Its either you are and will be able to proceed, or you are not and you know exactly what you need to work on………. so don’t fake the funk as it is said…haha.

As you will notice things have changed a little and can be taken full advantage of. No longer do you have to hope to get what you want from your king or queen. All you need to do is ask with honesty in your heart showing your love and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to them by doing this. You can now feel confident that you will never be told no again. If you choose this road you must know that it is a two way street and is not able to be fooled….Its either make the vow or not. Eventually you will have to when time has run out for pencils down time to arrive…….If your answer wasn’t “If I do it 100% then all those around me will be contaminated by that energy and overpowered by its strength” then hit the rewind button and try again. It’s up to you and the rest will follow every time…..True love is distinct and very recognizable and not able to be faked ever so the soul knows it when it see it and will react from that particular form of incantation…….

Use your gift of forgetting and forget the grudges kept up until this point and take is as a lesson learned. Moving forward from this point like this will change the very world around you.

If it doesn't work let me know and after I ask a few questions ill tell you why.

If it works don't forget where you figured it out bc it will solidify your trust in me being the source of this realization that helped you see it and will raise a question that you forgot you wanted to ask. Or were too nervous to bring up…..lol…...

Love you and I'm very excited that you are almost back home again. I have a few surprises planned that you're just gonna love.

Brian

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well upto the very last bit I understand and agree with almost all of what you said. These are some of the beginnings of understanding and eloquently put.

Not sure why though as most "awake" individuals do understand these inner pulls of force.

Seems to me to be what started to pull me as a we lad, not the end

Peace

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Good message and good timing, before reading I was on a phone call that had me upset and I was reflecting on that and praying to the Father and saying that "if only they truly knew your love and what they are there would be no need for this senseless anger and spite." I too wish everyone could know that they are only hurting themselves when they attempt to hurt someone else.

The anger we express I believe comes from an insecurity or a past hurt and so they build up a wall and defense mechanism to protect them from similar future injury.

Then I read your post and you make excellent points friend. I hope we can all soon realize that we need to be in this together not against each other. Dividing against each other is dividing against ourselves and we know that we will not be able to stand as the house divided against itself cannot stand.

Peace and Love

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
[color=gold]
the ability to turn is guided by the many on the other side of the door
If their intents are worthy and free of wars
If their intents are not and full of lies
The door opens itself the key just pries

From there are many many who who fell
Many trusted 1z leadership for what it telled
it telled it telled Natas "It" is
So trust dont come easy
for this is where IT lives

one can only trust when confirmed
1 trusted you yet you seemed unconcerned
concerned otherwise with what seemed just power
1z been thru it so seeks to devour
hence the appetite drawn form dark
Darkness where bonded no lights no sparks

just many suspended awaiting the day
when they can be freed to come out and play
play oh play not even like fun play
more like they're freed for very short run

Final steps follow as dragon is chained
and all who follow it, will follow it again
this time not first but 2nd indeed
For those of evol they're not set free

1 stands alone and came that way
no casualties when fire is sprayed
1 even tried to assist a good thing
but after seeing Venus marks pentaz 1z mind began change
Yes there is love for ALL who try
even for my recent 2 parts separated from I

It seemed 1z energy had sparked some fear
and when this was sensed 1 wondered from where?
1 thought it was FEARLESS in every step
and if your guiding yes 1 expects

Your guide to be sturdy and sound of flaw
So one backed off and left it to yal
again 1 sent alone is the way
1 went against the grain for what YOU say

My relations relations energy in form
are real in fact 1 cant ignore
before "Us" and ATS
this energy was with the my every step
It helped me see enemies who would stab from behind
hiding their true faces so a face was designed
to mirror their fake smiles and laughs
Skill learned as eternia passed

Forcing enemy to thinks its my Right
in reality they were located for my bite
some been bitten venom exchanged
yes they survived it was lesson not drain

Some are snakes and behave as so
others are serpents as cold as snow
Snake mentality approached by serp.
Eat lil snakes then continue to work

love with the it shines so Bright
illuminating the skies even late at night
War with yours and all you teach
is not intent but DATA was seeked
data data on 1z soul feels like energy passing thru you
energy just checkingto see if your whole
whole yes whole in what you teach
and not some cultish bs you speak
For cults no no was taught as young
some clarification of the known as 1

Never should a leader leave any behind
Just because they dont understand his mind
so with this my brotheren in energies
take from as you wish too see

You asked either I am or either im not
is it a disire 1 has, to pry that lock
No not even but many dont see
a force of relateds to YOU and ME

Been there trapped restless indeed
the chances go up with every scream
scream-CRY- AND EVEN BLOODSHED
Are the combination needed to access that shed.

Love Light Eternia

edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

For me it worked!
Was amazed in every way by this journey, and will be eternal grateful to you.
Letting down defense, bowing for Love is a skill that can be acquired if we so choose.
You have done wonders through the internet, and trough this connection of love and trust
that has been growing between us.
I wish for everyone to experience the amazingness and deep love of their heart.
Thank God
love love love

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i can only confirm how efficient these methods are ,
like usual u have put it in clear writings,
let it spread like a virus,
the man in the...
mirror
ty
edit on 25-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

reply to post by yets777

Nice too see you all taking care of business

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Agreed. We each have taken our own roads so there will always be similarities and differences.....Its the judgment that kills us. I like the direction you are in and will urge you to stay strong and keep going....Its worth it to eventually be able to let go confidently. We can know that there is something much more qualified to have an opinion really at all but who am i to say.

Well said love.......Thank you so much for spending some of your time with me.....I hope you have found reason to search the other threads i have posted and post your wisdom on the subjects as you pass.....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3

Good message and good timing, before reading I was on a phone call that had me upset and I was reflecting on that and praying to the Father and saying that "if only they truly knew your love and what they are there would be no need for this senseless anger and spite." I too wish everyone could know that they are only hurting themselves when they attempt to hurt someone else.

The anger we express I believe comes from an insecurity or a past hurt and so they build up a wall and defense mechanism to protect them from similar future injury.

Then I read your post and you make excellent points friend. I hope we can all soon realize that we need to be in this together not against each other. Dividing against each other is dividing against ourselves and we know that we will not be able to stand as the house divided against itself cannot stand.

Peace and Love

Very well worded my friend......I just might know a place where that is the focus rather than discussion form only. Very happy for you to have stumbled on to me at this time.........You know that isnt the first time that my timing has been complimented.........It may be attributed to the fact that time itself can experience change just as the rest of the world. One of my favorites for example is the pause button. lol........

Thank you very much again for your attendence here and I will request you to seek out a little more....I believe you may find more than a few very interesting reads......Let me know what you think. or feel rather.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

Like gold your words love........i wish to dance with you.......Im sure your permission would state it to be granted.......My hearts with you.

the ability to turn is guided by the many on the other side of the door
and if one wishes to be carried he'll be dropped right to the floor.
If their intents are worthy and free of wars
this is what shal open the door
If their intents are not and full of lies
the purity of the message cries
The door opens itself the key just pries
because guilt wont gain you entrance. Are you surprised?

From there are many many who who fell
and we lost track after the first 50 mil
Many trusted 1z leadership for what it telled
until the day they wanted it spelled
it telled it telled Natas "It" is
now come back home. It's you we miss
So trust dont come easy
when doubt comes so quick
for this is where IT lives
especially if youre sick

one can only trust when confirmed
1 trusted you yet you seemed unconcerned
When the second contradicts the first
it is a bubble needed to be burst
concerned otherwise with what seemed just power
1z been thru it so seeks to devour
Hence our hesitation when conversation took like an hour
hence the appetite drawn form dark
Darkness where bonded no lights no sparks
sadness finds our heart once again
foiled by a miscommunication between friends

just many suspended awaiting the day
when they can be freed to come out and play
and with the choice quickly approaching
as the voice lifts rejoice as we hear them say
play oh play not even like fun play
more like they're freed for very short run
If it was power that made us stay
we would bow to you this day
since its simply that we woud miss thee
it would be you holding the gun

Final steps follow as dragon is chained
and all who follow it, will follow it again
and as the chain is proudly worn
our heart can take the tare until its torn
until you give to us a name,
we hold our heads low in shame.
this time not first but 2nd indeed
For those of evol they're not set free
they wait behind and help answer the plea
and thus are bound by none other than thee

1 stands alone and came that way
no casualties when fire is sprayed
if love is hate i do debate
and very mean those words portrayed
1 even tried to assist a good thing
but after seeing Venus marks pentaz 1z mind began change
and ran instead of faced the king
and when the judgement was made
was the moment you deemed it strange
Yes there is love for ALL who try
even for my recent 2 parts separated from I
who you frightened with mention of your control
which made me aware of what you deny
It seemed 1z energy had sparked some fear
and when this was sensed 1 wondered from where?
hit the nail right on the head here
and was when you let it known who u wished to take thrown
yet only you can answer that fully my dear.

1 thought it was FEARLESS in every step
and if your guiding yes 1 expects
that is correct but one must see step
to remember to keep humble and pay their respects

Your guide to be sturdy and sound of flaw
So one backed off and left it to yal
entrance is eternal for one who can stand this tall
but honesty is the best policy and i know you hear my call
again 1 sent alone is the way
1 went against the grain for what YOU say
for your benifit at the end of the day
you can not be to blame for just wanting to play

My relations relations energy in form
are real in fact 1 cant ignore
thats more like it can we have more
the doors still intact
so can you play nicely on our floor
before "Us" and ATS
this energy was with the my every step
kept safely at distance
to make sure that we never left
It helped me see enemies who would stab from behind
hiding their true faces so a face was designed
matha matic in pure form knows that there is a line
and wouldnt cross it even if it was devine
to mirror their fake smiles and laughs
Skill learned as eternia passed
so when misery finds company its nice to know loves takes a bath
to find that what is around them is exactly what they amassed

Forcing enemy to thinks its my Right
in reality they were located for my bite
true a lesson difficult to right
but still one well with your sight
some been bitten venom exchanged
yes they survived it was lesson not drain
and when lesson is applied for the rearrange
the strange gets even stranger any the truth gets ordained

Some are snakes and behave as so
others are serpents as cold as snow
and until they no longer are within your sight
we pray for you with all our might
Snake mentality approached by serp.
Eat lil snakes then continue to work
what dwells within always you flirt
even if you are to full for desert

love with the it shines so Bright
illuminating the skies even late at night
and if one let this be on the tip of their heart
one would have seen their own choice to depart
War with yours and all you teach
is not intent but DATA was seeked
the moral of the story has hence been breached
so would be elevated for next level to be reached
data data on 1z soul feels like energy passing thru you
energy just checkingto see if your whole
abracadabra we lit the candelabra to beseech you
energy thrust checking to free up your role
whole yes whole in what you teach
and not some cultish bs you speak
ouch you teeder with nail calkboard screech
when its innocence that of we reek
For cults no no was taught as young
some clarification of the known as 1
aiming to set free would not spring but is sprung
so a cults intention is what makes it wrong

Never should a leader leave any behind
Just because they dont understand his mind
any wishing to be lead
was not really getting the main design
but didnt mean he would it due time
so with this my brotheren in energies
take from as you wish too see
in your heart is the true home with lavish amenities
so how could one ever have believed

You asked either I am or either im not
is it a disire 1 has, to pry that lock
we dont lock the real door so one must be sure
if intention are in fact 100% pure
in even more sturdy as a rock
No not even but many dont see
a force of relateds to YOU and ME
keep this up and youll make me believe
That you truely remember who you are again to be
Been there trapped restless indeed
the chances go up with every scream
Youll never go wanting I promise and with speed
Ill always be there until you believe
scream-CRY- AND EVEN BLOODSHED
Are the combination needed to access that shed.
and when all are gathered we'll call them buttheads
and request nicely they kneel for the right reason and with no regret.

Love Light Eternia
You know where to speak and still be heard but ego can blind anyone even a heard. I love you so much and I am so proud of you for writting this........Please saty close and post as often as you can...I extremely wish that to be your decision as I would like to see the progress you are making often. Miss you very much.

edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

For me it worked!
Letting down defense, bowing for Love is a skill that can be acquired if we so choose.
You have done wonders through the internet, and trough this connection of love and trust
Thank God
love love love

Lol.....You werent as difficult as your making it seem. You knew right away and was ready for more. I love love love you two brother.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
i can only confirm how efficient these methods are ,
like usual u have put it in clear writings,
let it spread like a virus,
the man in the...
mirror
ty
edit on 25-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

It is all there to be read even if i didnt write it down.....Everything is math and is universal so i simply put it in words that display the same attributes sot hat it reaches all.............Ask yourself this question.....What matters more:

The information found in this manner?

or

The fact that there was information to transmit in the first place?

and

If the second is never pondered does either truely matter at all?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

reply to post by laffoe

reply to post by yets777

Nice too see you all taking care of business

Couldnt sever the bond even if you tried my loves.....Do you see?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
One thing I've always kept in mind when dealing with humans, is that anger is only a mask for pain. If you can remember this, and you can find out where the pain comes from, you can avoid getting yourself wrapped up in negative energy, and sometimes you can reach out and lift somebody up. Sorry if this doesn't go along exactly with what you are saying, but I thought in order to seek love you must understand its counterparts and how to deal with them when they appear. It seems like when a human is confronted by anger from another human, they react as if they are being attacked by a wild beast and the best thing to do at this juncture is to fight back with everything they've got. Humans are not beasts, they are far more complicated.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I point for all few thoughts. The journey is individual all the way, yes, and there is not tricks, zero, nada. Nodody is near... just you, your heart, the creator. What you lives in your daily routine could easily make your mind blowing out! Seriously lolz but Its need a leap at first, yes, tough leap, different for each one.
Wisdom can be found in the more misterious ways, I was amazed even to find yet some of the most hidden and forgotten fears into myself when i thought was full balanced lolz (oh these arrogance stuff)
My feeling is clear now, my heart embraced with the power of love, strenght of my higher self, growing the confidence in the transmissions of the collective counciouness... they/we/us are claiming freedom! we want home, SOON!
The road is LOVE and you can get the signs in the path driving home if YOU love, unconditional love to ALL, IT.

Brian, your patience and efforts are realy from a father calling their children, some reprimands, jokes sometimes, laughs, superb wisdom, and love... such love!
Awww when they finaly hear your call

i love you deeply from my heart, many thanks!

all my love bro/sis

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was reading a website that mentioned the idea that language is a part of an internal template, like a kind of "open source programming" for the human mind.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Belive that too
It is really not the words so much as the intention behind.
As you probably are aware of the same words can have entirely different impacts written with different intentions.
Also like our heart and mind are the gatekeepers, what do we choosingly let in and what do we choosingly close the door for.
How much are we really aware of??? Entering and stopping...
For me it was a great choice to make to just let God in, I was probably never what you would call a trusting person, realizing how much crap and mindcontrol that was going on in this world.
At a point I realized that God was indeed real, not some concept made up to trick us (His name has been used that way though)
The best part of it was, that realizing this my eyes opened and I woke up to the fact that God had been there all the time, knocking and knocking patiently so very patiently, to the door into my inner heart.
Then it was just only a question of saying yes, and letting go of control.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe

For me it worked!
Thank God
love love love

Lol.....You werent as difficult as your making it seem. You knew right away and was ready for more. I love love love you two brother.

Answered at 2.22 my time
Maybe it is not so crazy after all

My heart dance with joy, realizing day by day even more the depth and the amazingness

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
One thing I've always kept in mind when dealing with humans, is that anger is only a mask for pain. If you can remember this, and you can find out where the pain comes from, you can avoid getting yourself wrapped up in negative energy, and sometimes you can reach out and lift somebody up. Sorry if this doesn't go along exactly with what you are saying, but I thought in order to seek love you must understand its counterparts and how to deal with them when they appear. It seems like when a human is confronted by anger from another human, they react as if they are being attacked by a wild beast and the best thing to do at this juncture is to fight back with everything they've got. Humans are not beasts, they are far more complicated.

On the contrary brother bell........It does go along exactly with what im saying.......It is the fact that many disguise their true feelings that leads the incantations to go un- noticed......What seems like anger can many times be also seen as a defense system in action......When a human fights back they are so complicated that sometimes it goes over their own head when they are even the ones doing it.........So in other words....I completely agree with you other than the fact that you seem to see a small difference somewhere between our takes on the subject........

I wasnt really speaking on the effects it has when done and more so was just talking about a different stage in the same process...I was mearly drwaing attention to the triggers to include in the unexplained results that everyone has been trying to define and figure out.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

I point for all few thoughts. The journey is individual all the way, yes, and there is not tricks, zero, nada. Nodody is near... just you, your heart, the creator. What you lives in your daily routine could easily make your mind blowing out! Seriously lolz but Its need a leap at first, yes, tough leap, different for each one.
Wisdom can be found in the more misterious ways, I was amazed even to find yet some of the most hidden and forgotten fears into myself when i thought was full balanced lolz (oh these arrogance stuff)
My feeling is clear now, my heart embraced with the power of love, strenght of my higher self, growing the confidence in the transmissions of the collective counciouness... they/we/us are claiming freedom! we want home, SOON!
The road is LOVE and you can get the signs in the path driving home if YOU love, unconditional love to ALL, IT.

Brian, your patience and efforts are realy from a father calling their children, some reprimands, jokes sometimes, laughs, superb wisdom, and love... such love!
Awww when they finaly hear your call

i love you deeply from my heart, many thanks!

all my love bro/sis

I do love everyone very much so i would be perfect for the job but since freedom has been defined as having the final call in one own affairs it was hard to prove it...Only recently did the definition change for many people.....Now freedom also means freedom from stupid mistakes by means of trusting in the one who loves someone the most...........It always had to be given willingly and if patience didnt exist the daily routine would be a little different..hehe.......Probably would be bald already........but it was efinatly worth the wait when i can feel the warmth from your heart so vividly now.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join