It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Maybe he is not so crazy after all?

page: 2
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I was reading a website that mentioned the idea that language is a part of an internal template, like a kind of "open source programming" for the human mind.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)


Thats a great way to put it........Thats exactly right.......The words everyone are using dont mean just the one thing they think they are saying at all and have alterior effects more powerful than they are given credit at the moment.......Thats a wonderful thing to search for SR....You are doing some heavy exploration.....Well done......Great example to lead by........How are you feeling recently?




posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by SystemResistor
 


Belive that too
It is really not the words so much as the intention behind.
As you probably are aware of the same words can have entirely different impacts written with different intentions.
Also like our heart and mind are the gatekeepers, what do we choosingly let in and what do we choosingly close the door for.
How much are we really aware of??? Entering and stopping...
For me it was a great choice to make to just let God in, I was probably never what you would call a trusting person, realizing how much crap and mindcontrol that was going on in this world.
At a point I realized that God was indeed real, not some concept made up to trick us (His name has been used that way though)
The best part of it was, that realizing this my eyes opened and I woke up to the fact that God had been there all the time, knocking and knocking patiently so very patiently, to the door into my inner heart.
Then it was just only a question of saying yes, and letting go of control.



Thats wonderful........Must have been an intense experience.........The one thing most people over look at first is the things they see as bad are judged so bc of how that person has experienced that particular thing....Its wise to remember that those very same things were originally created for a good purpose....Sure they have possibilities for the alternate but its what you choose to use it for that counts......Just because someone came along and discovered something amazing and became sick with power doesnt mean that when that person used the power itself for personal gain only that the power is bad as well......It is always in the eye of the beholder......No power is bad its just who is using it that will scare many people off so using that very same power to accomplsih such amazing and wonderful things that can help the world will change the name that the bad thing has been labeled to one of the best things ever ignored or feared.........So many people are gonna kick themselves when they get it to so be excited bc there are so many people all over the world getting at this very moment....It has begun a progressive chain effect that is picking up speed with every additional member driving it forward.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by Brianegan
 


For me it worked!
Was amazed in every way by this journey, and will be eternal grateful to you.
Letting down defense, bowing for Love is a skill that can be acquired if we so choose.
You have done wonders through the internet, and trough this connection of love and trust
that has been growing between us.
I wish for everyone to experience the amazingness and deep love of their heart.
Thank God
love love love




Lol.....You werent as difficult as your making it seem. You knew right away and was ready for more. I love love love you two brother.



Answered at 2.22 my time
Maybe it is not so crazy after all

My heart dance with joy, realizing day by day even more the depth and the amazingness



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Essentially, at times, I observe that individuals allow the matrix to express itself through thier ego. What is happening, is that the mechanism/implant of the human ego is being taken over by the system, and only those that have learnt to transcend or dominate the ego are resisting the programming.

I think this sort of thing runs in my family, I have an uncle whom lives overseas, and he has been researching how words are constructed, and that by simply looking into a word, one can find a hidden meaning or a hidden story. He is cross-referencing different languages that are based on the common latin/greek.

I have come across a few examples:

Santa - anagram for Satan
Television - Tell-Lie-Vision
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Thank you and 1 shall.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by Brianegan
 


For me it worked!
Was amazed in every way by this journey, and will be eternal grateful to you.
Letting down defense, bowing for Love is a skill that can be acquired if we so choose.
You have done wonders through the internet, and trough this connection of love and trust
that has been growing between us.
I wish for everyone to experience the amazingness and deep love of their heart.
Thank God
love love love




Lol.....You werent as difficult as your making it seem. You knew right away and was ready for more. I love love love you two brother.



Answered at 2.22 my time
Maybe it is not so crazy after all

My heart dance with joy, realizing day by day even more the depth and the amazingness



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Essentially, at times, I observe that individuals allow the matrix to express itself through thier ego. What is happening, is that the mechanism/implant of the human ego is being taken over by the system, and only those that have learnt to transcend or dominate the ego are resisting the programming.

I think this sort of thing runs in my family, I have an uncle whom lives overseas, and he has been researching how words are constructed, and that by simply looking into a word, one can find a hidden meaning or a hidden story. He is cross-referencing different languages that are based on the common latin/greek.

I have come across a few examples:

Santa - anagram for Satan
Television - Tell-Lie-Vision
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



If man gets his own IP like U he feels elation

manipulation

Lol..........Great thing to be working on.....Many hidden secrets within words and their origins.......Ego is a killer and if not dropped will kill.



posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Thats the thing with the ego, the natural being is a superior system and comes from a higher dimension.



posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Thats the thing with the ego, the natural being is a superior system and comes from a higher dimension.


very well done.......Aint that the truth. It's always in the eye of the beholder so Im sure the higher self would be looking down from a higher perspective as well where one sees good in all but also see bad.......It is the higher self that can see past that point and appreciate both.



posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by Brianegan
 


For me it worked!
Was amazed in every way by this journey, and will be eternal grateful to you.
Letting down defense, bowing for Love is a skill that can be acquired if we so choose.
You have done wonders through the internet, and trough this connection of love and trust
that has been growing between us.
I wish for everyone to experience the amazingness and deep love of their heart.
Thank God
love love love




Lol.....You werent as difficult as your making it seem. You knew right away and was ready for more. I love love love you two brother.



Answered at 2.22 my time
Maybe it is not so crazy after all

My heart dance with joy, realizing day by day even more the depth and the amazingness



posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


but im gonna keep doing it too.....lol



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join