It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

Did you notice the huge lack of citations in that forward?
reply to post by Antiquated1

They are included elsewhere in the book. If you really have a copy, you
would of course know that.

I find it hard to believe anyone that knows how to do research and read a research paper could have said what you just said. Are you playing dumb here or is this a serious statement?

I pointed out the lack of citations in the forward. If you flip to the citations section titled: "ENDNOTES" on page 371, you will notice citations listed for the preface, introduction, and chapter 1 - 13, the conclusion, and the appendix, ending on page 387. Not one footnote correlates to the forward.

If you had the book and knew how to read it, you would know that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
all these die hard obama fans cant come to terms that there dear leader might be an illegal alien

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

And all these die-hard Birthers can't come to grips (or refuse to) that half-truths and lack of evidence doesn't prove anything.

By the way, I don't care for Obama.....but I wont throw common sense and facts to the wayside for my political and personal wants or needs.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HBeale
Don't make the mistake of believing that propaganda wins over truth. It may for the more gullible and lazy minded, but those who have awaken will never swallow the BS.

Do you believe everything you write or does this sentence stand out above others? Because you go on to repeat a lie as many have before you. Isn't that propaganda?

Originally posted by HBeale
He has spent millions of dollars and told innumerable lies to hide his past. Not just his BC, but his college records also. If he doesn't have something to hide, why is he hiding it? Please, someone give me an answer to this question other than, "it's none of our business". It most certainly is my business and the business of all people who are affected by the actions of this imposter in chief.

You would be the first person to provide any evidence of that if you did. Even when I was a birther I did not fall for this because Obama and McCain both spent millions on legal fees. That is all you guys have. He spent money on lawyers and his college records are still sealed. How much are you spending to hide your college records? I cannot get access to them so you must be spending millions to hide them, right? It never made any sense and no one has offered one shred of evidence.

Some people need to save the greeting card quotes about propaganda and truth if it does not apply to them.
It seems really odd that you would say one thing and then go on to do exactly what you just decried. Even if there is something wrong with where Obama was born, pretending he spent money to hide documents you have no access to anyway is not helping to do anything but make birthers seem out of touch with reality. The next time you want to ask why someone calls you a nut or dismisses you offhand, you can thank comments like that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What the hell is a forward in relation to a book? Do you mean Foreword??? You know, when you can't even use the right word, it kind of kills any credibility you might have had....

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Is that the road you want to go down MJ? Would you feel the same way if I could find misused words in Corsi's numerous articles on WND, or any of the birther threads floating around on ATS?

That's just silly! Thanks though!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
o.k., you want 100% evidence, here it is:
Barack Obama said, 'Here is my long form birth certificate'.
This makes him part of the chain of evidence.
That is 100% evidence. It is not a half-truth.
This fact can not be negated nor reduced. It happened. Right on t.v. in front of the entire world.
The damn thing doesn't even have a raised seal on it. How many americans believe that a birth certificate has to have a raised seal on it? 99% maybe.
He didn't say that he's got another one hidden away somewhere.
He said that what he is showing you is the real deal. Obama is now part of the chain of evidence of this crime. This is 100% evidence. This fact can not be deminished.
No one can say, 'we've got another, more real one, hidden somewhere'. Barack Obama has already 100% put himself into the chain of evidence in a felony forgery.
The high-tech high school kids in San Diego used the adobe illustrator application to look at it. They have no connection to Corsi, nor any Birthers.They are completely on their own.
They told Obama not to show up at their graduation, because his birth certificate is such a total forgery that they want no part of him.
And so, to the guy that asked, 'why would they put out such an obvious forgery?' Well, the first investigators of the document said that it was pretty good, just not real good.
Maybe they thought it would 'fly'.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Then why doesn't this "smoking gun" evidence hold up in court and begin the impeachment against Obama?

As far as the San Diego school.....politics as far as I know. Who cares? Their opinion will not hold up in the court of law.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Thanks but we don't have access to that book yet over here so I would'nt know which page is the most incriminating.....

You don't have access to it? What do you mean? Is the internet censored in the UK?
It took me 4 minutes to find, download, and open a free copy of the book.
It took less than a minute to google a place to buy a downloadable copy.

How do you not have access?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

No, I was just messin with you.... I occasionally use the wrong words too when I'm not really thinking... but you did use it wrong twice.

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Probsbly because no judge wants the stigma of bringing about the demise of the American government, which is what it would pretty much amount to, so they look for any procedural grounds they can to dismiss the cases before them and they don't take a chance on discovery or anything that could give it credence or prove it a valid case.

It doesn't take a conspiracy for judges to not be willing to be responsible for bringing about something so consequential.

This isn't an O.J. Simpson sports figure murder trial, this is the possible downfall of the most powerful nation on earth. It could lead to revolution or worse. There is no good ending to this being true, but ignoring it is not going to make it any better.

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Maybe THEY didn't produce an obvious fake. Maybe the person they hired to do a flawless forgery screwed them...handed them a document that looked good to them, as he/she laughed his ass off about it.

edit on 5/25/2011 by MiloNickels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

What the hell is a forward in relation to a book?

You should ask Shakadoodle.

Do you mean Foreword??? You know, when you can't even use the right word, it kind of kills any credibility you might have had....

Jaden

Really?

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
That quote is from the second page of the forward. I wish I could quote more, but I don't want to cause copywrite infringement problems.

I did not want to correct him about the book he claimed to be reading as he seemed confused on the footnote issue already but I am sure that your post telling him how his credibility is now shot is coming next?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No, I was just messin with you.... I occasionally use the wrong words too when I'm not really thinking... but you did use it wrong twice.

Jaden

That was me that "used it wrong twice" not sheepslayer.
Credibility sure is tough to hold onto around here, isn't it?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
This fact can not be negated nor reduced. It happened. Right on t.v. in front of the entire world.
The damn thing doesn't even have a raised seal on it.

If birthers really want to be taken seriously and not be cast aside as notjobs, you all need to get together and agree to stop repeating lies. This is the exact action that took me from believing there was something to this into opposing people specifically like you so much. It has a raised seal. The seal has been addressed and pointed out in a couple of threads here. Savanah Guthrie discussed the raised seal. The PDF online does not have a raised seal because we do not have braille screens yet.

Really, I want the people that have a genuine concern to be heard but they are being drowned out by repeated lies. This needs to stop if you plan on getting anything done about it ever.

Raised seal on LFBC
edit on 25-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by roadtoad

Then why doesn't this "smoking gun" evidence hold up in court and begin the impeachment against Obama?

...it would easily hold up in court...IF a court would take the time to look at it. So far, every case that's been brought against Obama has been DISMISSED almost immediately. I don't know if these judges are in Obama's pocket, if our culture is so hell bent on protecting Obama simply for politically correct reasons, or what... but they won't even hear the cases.

I truly believe that this could be Obama's "watergate" moment but watergate was only possible because agencies were WILLING to investigate Nixon and the courts were WILLING to try him. What are we to do if our own agencies, our own PUBLIC SERVANTS, simply refuse to look at the evidence, investigate the claims, honestly interpret the evidence, hear the evidence in court, or hand out the proper punishments????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Probsbly because no judge wants the stigma of bringing about the demise of the American government, which is what it would pretty much amount to, so they look for any procedural grounds they can to dismiss the cases before them and they don't take a chance on discovery or anything that could give it credence or prove it a valid case.

You mean you do not believe that this judge would be a hero for exposing a foreign usurper?
That either says a lot about the birther movement, you, or how you really perceive the birther movement, doesn't it?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I'm curious as to when you and the rest of the "birthers" will grow up and face adult reality. You lost your case, and the facts speak for themselves. The president is black, and you can't change that. Get over it.
President Obama has more intelliegence in his little finger than G.W. Bush ever had ( and by that I mean BEFORE his alcohol / cocain addiction).

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by roadtoad
The damn thing doesn't even have a raised seal on it.

If birthers really want to be taken seriously and not be cast aside as notjobs, you all need to get together and agree to stop repeating lies. This is the exact action that took me from believing there was something to this into opposing people specifically like you so much. It has a raised seal. The seal has been addressed and pointed out in a couple of threads here. Savanah Guthrie discussed the raised seal. The PDF online does not have a raised seal because we do not have braille screens yet.

Really, I want the people that have a genuine concern to be heard but they are being drowned out by repeated lies. This needs to stop if you plan on getting anything done about it ever.

Raised seal on LFBC
edit on 25-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

I, for one, have no desire to repeat lies. I don't have evidence of any sort, and that is the problem. I have questions that require evidence to adequately answer. The ONE AND ONLY way to answer my questions about Obama's birth certificate is to turn over the paper-and-ink, original copy, for forensic document analysis.

Then, even if his birth certificate is legitimate, I want to know:
- was he a citizen of indonesia.
- how he can consider himself to be naturally born when his own cosigned resolution says that the subjects PARENTS (plural) must be american citizens.
- why does he have (and use) multiple social security numbers.
- why he won't release his college records.
- why he surrendered his law license (thereby wasting a harvard law education)...

His place of birth is only one (of many) issues that potentially disqualifies him from office or may even land his ass in prison.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I will buy it and READ it. You can't post here and poopoo it until you read it, or find facts in the book that aren't correct. Put on your reading glasses debunkers.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join