It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

Thanks but we don't have access to that book yet over here so I would'nt know which page is the most incriminating.....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What an idiot.

Speaking as a former Prosecutor and Defense atty, and putting aside the fact that COrsi and his CS are utterly full of it, a citizen can NOT file criminal charges. A citizen, when it comes to a misdemeanor, may file a complaint and it is up to the magistrate and prosecutor whether or not to proceed, but a citizen can't do this. That is wy criminal cases are entitled People v. (whoever).

Corsi is an embarrassment and is forcing us to take our eyes off the threat of an overbearing government both in the U.S. and the world. This is nothing more than misdirection. Sadly, too many morons are taking the bait.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

Corsi may not be doing it, FBI are

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by userid1

Originally by userid1
When supplied proof to the contrary, birthers either pretend it wasn't said, or include the source to the ever-growing list of "conspirators". (snort - the state of Hawaii - really?)

Originally posted by wcitizen
The corruption in the judiciary system is a very serious obstacle to overcome, and yes, I agree, the Red House (stained with blood) will do everything and anything to kill this.

And the list of conspirators grows...

And the weapon of last resort of the debunkers - sarcasm - continues.

Only when the implausible morphs into the unbelievably ridiculous. BTW - I thought birthers referred to the "race card" as the weapon of last resort? You guys really need to have a conference call or something and get your defensive postures straight - you're confusing to those not of your world.

When you have something objective and intelligent to say which is on topic, I may read your post. Until then I see little different from most of the other bc suckers, ad hominem, playground type rhetoric.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius
What an idiot.

Speaking as a former Prosecutor and Defense atty, and putting aside the fact that COrsi and his CS are utterly full of it, a citizen can NOT file criminal charges. A citizen, when it comes to a misdemeanor, may file a complaint and it is up to the magistrate and prosecutor whether or not to proceed, but a citizen can't do this. That is wy criminal cases are entitled People v. (whoever).

Corsi is an embarrassment and is forcing us to take our eyes off the threat of an overbearing government both in the U.S. and the world. This is nothing more than misdirection. Sadly, too many morons are taking the bait.

As opposed to the morons who run the so-called Justice System which is a complete and utter con?

I can only speak for myself, it's not distracting me from the bigger issues at all - I'm capable of following more than one topic at a time, and it's my observation that most people are.

edit on 25-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

The White House is likely paying Trillions to keep those countries quiet about what they found up there. It's a even bigger scandal than Barry Soetoro's fake birth certificate.

LMAO, and THIS is why the birthers start to sound so incredibly paranoid and they hurt their own cause.

Likely paying TRILLIONS ?? The entire national debt is somewhere around 14 trillion dollars, and you think they can come up with trillionS to pay off an extortion conspiracy as though it were pocket change?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Shocking. A man with a book about Obama's false birth certificate wants to bring this case to the courts. The only real sheeple in this whole ordeal are those blind to the fact that he's doing this as publicity so that he can sell more books.

I mean, this case won't even go to trial, but I'm sure it'll still media exposure anyway. What a joke.

EDIT: oh yeah, and here's the most predictable part of all. If and when the lawsuit is thrown out, then the legions upon legions of delusional "birther" followers will just cite this as an example of our justice system being corrupt. Some people will just never get it through their head.
edit on 25-5-2011 by expo15 because: Added more

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Can you be more specific, not sure what you're talking about

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by expo15

EDIT: oh yeah, and here's the most predictable part of all. If and when the lawsuit is thrown out, then the legions upon legions of delusional "birther" followers will just cite this as an example of our justice system being corrupt. Some people will just never get it through their head.
edit on 25-5-2011 by expo15 because: Added more

What you SHOULD do is keep this post of yours in particular as a bookmark in your Web browser.....I have a feeling this is probably the first prognostication on ATS that will absolutely come to pass.

When? Hmmmmm October 20th 2011..... (I gotta get yours in before Camping's end of the world lest we never know)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I haven't read the book, nor will I purchase it. I am not going to give one cent to a man (Corsi) that I believe to be a complete nut job as well as being a criminal that should be charged with fraud. If you would care to inject some logic and reason into your thinking you yourself might see that if this conspiracy held even a trace amount of truth our president would be ejected from office faster than a birther could say "I told you so". President Obama's policies and actions since taking office have raised enough hackles of those determined to hold the status quo not only in our nation, but across the planet, that surely someone with more connections and power than Corsi would have jumped all over this. This post here offers some great points as to why Corsi's claims are dead in the water and oddly enough not one birther has addressed it.

Hello Kali74 - glad you responded.

I think you have a good grasp of the issues, but I am puzzled as to why you believe Mr. Corsi to be a "complete nut job", "criminal" and that he "should be charged with fraud", when you haven't even given him a fair chance by taking a look at his book.

As to the link you've included, did you mean the Social Security number issue? If so, it is simple to explain why no one has responded. You see, that particular Connecticut Social Security number according to a law enforcement database was issued to someone who was born in 1890 between the years of 1977 & 1979, which means that the original holder of the card had to be between eighty-seven or eighty-nine years of age, and probably applied for it due to medical reasons. We know that Obama worked at a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii in 1975. He had to have already had a Social Security card when he worked there. Then, quite mysteriously according to database records, Obama used the Connecticut card in 1980 to register for selective service, even though there is no record of him ever having lived in Connecticut. Now, exactly how and when Obama came into possession of the card is a mystery. It is believed that the original owner of the card died and somehow Obama began using it, which of course is against the law and fraudulent. Why hasn't this been addressed? Well, this is not the thread to discuss it, I mention it simply because that is what your link led me to. There are many anomalies to Mr. Obama's past. I hope you take the time to check them out.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.
edit on 25-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: typo correction

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Hi TheImmaculateD1 - was wondering when you'd show up.
I think Mr. Corsi is having a scanner expert file a criminal charge with the FBI
and it will be handled from there.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well, there is no "law" that says you pay the other side's costs, but federal court rules DO permit the court to assess legal cost to the losing side if they deem the claim "frivolous" as they did with Orly Taitz. I would expect that Corsi will get the same treatment. The courts are very hostile to this topic and rightly so ... it is frivolous.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Couldn't agree more. The reason this Nation is poised on the precipice of disaster are because of the useful idiots who believe this drek.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by aptness
I do think, however, considering the quality of the material you have been presenting lately, that ATS should have some guidelines about who is allowed to called themselves ATS ‘researchers’ and ‘investigators.’

lol, the attacks never seen to stop.
everyone on this site is a researcher
or investigator else they would not
be here.

Not sure if quoting from opinionated blogs and casting them as fact counts as research Boondock - sensationalism, yes, actual research, no. See what I did there? I set this out as a paragraph, it's an interesting concept that's been around a while.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

YAWNS!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
When this is all said and done and he is finally cornered. There are going to be an awful lot of people,and media, That are going to look real, real, foolish! If you believe it or not, you should keep an open mind and allow others to question without the name calling or labels!

How can anyone, who has looked at the whole picture, not feel, that something is not right with his whole story! I can't help but say you must be blind, not comprehended it, or very gullible.

Or maybe they don't see what you do because you're reading too much into it? For one, I'll apologize to all the people I called crazy if something ever comes of the birther argument, but until then, you're all a bunch of loons that see the sky falling and I giggle with mischievous glee when someone gets derailed in their crusade...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
How can anyone, who has looked at the whole picture, not feel, that something is not right with his whole story! I can't help but say you must be blind, not comprehended it, or very gullible.

If my time on this site has demonstrated anything to me, it's that people will find conspiracies in literally anything and everything, even if the evidence set forth is tenuous, misconstrued or flat-out fabricated.
edit on 25-5-2011 by expo15 because: Typo

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

First thanks for your politeness, second I want to point out really quick that the link I referred you to was not my post, Aptness did that work there and I referred you to it because I find it succinct and accurate. To address the SS# issues I think Aptness did it very well but I will add to it that this very matter has been brought about in court by Orly Taitz and was summarily dismissed and she was ordered to pay 20,000 USD in return. I suppose that this makes it case closed for me because I don't believe in a 100% corrupt system. I don't believe that every person in power all over the world is in on some scheme together. Sure there are huge problems facing our country and the world, and sure even though I am voting for Obama I can agree he is not perfect. No one is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
With all this birther talk, and fake BC, i sometimes feel like we are in the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I just keep waiting for Obama to rip his mask of and really be a Toon.

Well at least that's more believable than him being from Kenya....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by Antiquated1

Hey ShakaDoodle - can you please show me one single point that Mr. Corsi makes in his book which is valid?

This question was nor related to any of your posts. But since you brought the subject up, you have failed to bring up one single point in the book and refute it's validity. You are certainly free to try and do so as you claim to have a copy. In my opinion, Mr. Corsi brings up a lot of very valid points which are well substantiated by him.

I will ask you again to name even one of them. Why can't you? I am starting to believe you might not have the book or else you came to the same conclusion as myself and found not one valid point worth repeating. You cannot ask me to disprove random things. You have the book. Tell me what page the first valid point can be found on. Point it out to me. Why can't you do that?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join