It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

TRUTH is never a waste of time.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Looks like Odummy's "Director of Progressive Media & Online Response" has wasted no time in jumping on the "you must worship the anointed one" bandwagon.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Don't make the mistake of believing that propaganda wins over truth. It may for the more gullible and lazy minded, but those who have awaken will never swallow the BS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

TRUTH is never a waste of time.
reply to post by HBeale

Very well said.
Seems like very few people
take that into consideration nowadays.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Do you think ANY foreign intelligence agency would share this with HIM? Why would they investigate this issue at all?

SO guillible - jeez...

Why wouldn't they investigate the man holding the reins of the most powerful nation in the world. Any sensible information agency would investigate foreign leaders for the benefit of their own security. No one dives blindly on that level of society.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
With all this birther talk, and fake BC, i sometimes feel like we are in the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I just keep waiting for Obama to rip his mask of and really be a Toon.

Remember me Eddie, when I killed your brother?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The waste of time lies completely at the feet of the "anointed one"; barack hussein obamma. He has spent millions of dollars and told innumerable lies to hide his past. Not just his BC, but his college records also. If he doesn't have something to hide, why is he hiding it? Please, someone give me an answer to this question other than, "it's none of our business". It most certainly is my business and the business of all people who are affected by the actions of this imposter in chief.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

LOL yes dedicated and paid shill.

I think wanting to establish a persons motive for harping on a subject that is baseless, then calls themselves a "researcher" is only prudent. But I'm more than willing to take pay for it, I have no aversion to supplemental income ever.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What exactly makes Mr. Corsi think he's got the legal authourity to file or initiate charges against anyone?

So sorry!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Hey that's my line on one of the other Obama fake threads! Only joking, nice to see somebody else applying the logic of the bleedin obvious. Here's another bit of logic. Before Obama was into politics he was lawyer and so back then the "powers that be" (woooo) have no need to cover up his fake ancestry. So IF (somebody should be able to check) he applied for a passport he would need to produce a birth certificate or something indicating he was now a US citizen.......wouldn't he? So If Obama had a passport prior to him being president then he was given one based on a fake birth certificate........I don't hink so. Certainly not with a name like "Obama" !!!!!!!

Surely there are other things that US citizens need to produce a birth certificate for. All of these applications would have been based on a known false certificate !

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
careful !

They'rrrrrrr Hereeeer !

White House sets up media position to squash unfavorable stories

Meet Jesse Lee. Don't know him, you say? Just write something negative about President Obama, and you may hear from him.

According to Newsbusters' Aubrey Vaughn, Lee is the new Director of Progressive Media and Online Response, a White House office established for the purpose of responding to any negative story about Obama found on the Internet.

Vaughn describes Lee's position as "a political spin artist on the taxpayer's dime."

Continue reading on Examiner.com White House sets up media position to squash unfavorable stories - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I haven't read the book, nor will I purchase it. I am not going to give one cent to a man (Corsi) that I believe to be a complete nut job as well as being a criminal that should be charged with fraud. If you would care to inject some logic and reason into your thinking you yourself might see that if this conspiracy held even a trace amount of truth our president would be ejected from office faster than a birther could say "I told you so".

President Obama's policies and actions since taking office have raised enough hackles of those determined to hold the status quo not only in our nation, but across the planet, that surely someone with more connections and power than Corsi would have jumped all over this.

This post here offers some great points as to why Corsi's claims are dead in the water and oddly enough not one birther has addressed it.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Kali74 because: Took out the word treason.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm no expert on the evidence presented but as a US citizen how is it criminal or treasonous to bring criminal charges against anyone no matter who they are. If you can provide evidence to support it then it will make it into court if not it won't. The way you speak about it sounds like something outta feudalistic Europe where speaking against the king was "Criminal and treasonous". People never cease to surprise me with the ignorance that comes outta their mouths. Is the president not an equal person as any other citizen in this country? Then why should he be above the laws and procedures that the rest of us have to abide by? This is a major problem in this country...people being allowed to be above the law and procedures that were meant for us all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Even though all the "issues" with the BC have been proven false, this will of course go forward.

Just goes to prove their is no such thing as "bad attention".
edit on 25-5-2011 by Helmkat because: because he is not the

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

You're right, treason was an innapropriately strong word.
Fraud wasn't

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"""They know things that the White House doesn't want the American people finding out about. """

India now knows things about America the White House doesn't want the American people to know. There's a reason Obama flew to India in a hurry with his armada.

It pertains to the data found by India's lunar satellite. China and Japan know too.

The White House is likely paying Trillions to keep those countries quiet about what they found up there. It's a even bigger scandal than Barry Soetoro's fake birth certificate.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
and it will be thrown out of court for being nonsense again.. Why would the rest of gov conspire to put an illegal in office? it makes no sense, unless you are too simple to think it out.

This is here to distract the stupid; and it is working great.
edit on 25-5-2011 by aceto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HBeale

Emphasizing the middle name further proves my point of this being racially motivated. Those that do instantly destroy any and all credibility that you may've garnered.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

How many other times has this been brought before a court? And how many times has it failed? Face it the facts are against his argument.

It hasn't failed. It's been completely ignored, and tossed aside, by judges who are loyal to Obama. It's a perversion of our justice system.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
This is a waste of time and resources, both that of this man and the courts. I am not sure if the courts have yet implemented it, doubt they have, but it would be wise to implement a law which says should you lose the court case that you brought before the courts you pay all the expenses.

How many other times has this been brought before a court? And how many times has it failed? Face it the facts are against his argument.

YOU obviously do not know how all the courts are interconnected and how the "corporate" government OWNS them and they are all under British Law and Roman Civil law and NOT Common law.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I bet you're right too. Of course they know. And I bet they've got more goodies on this President than any other President in the history of the USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join