It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lookin for some honesty from some older members and lurkers. Chem/con-trails.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

No I don't remember so many lines in the sky, before I ever had the internet, quite a few years ago now, I started noticing them, and no one influenced me.

One of the first things I looked up when I got the internet was chem-trails.

and ,

Zachariah Sitchin

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Lookin for some honesty from some older members and lurkers

Post if you remember seeing these lines like we do now (gridded up sky's with lines eventually turning a nice sunny day into something of a hazy/cloudy sky

Whew, for a minute there I thought you were gonna ask ATS if your but was to big.Nevermind.

There is no damn way chemtrails have been around since planes started flying. i used to see planes once in awhile with a normal contrail when I was a kid. Still see normal ones today. The ones where the ice melts about a mile behind the plane. I'd say 91 was the year we started seeing this crap that stretches across the sky intersecting all across the sky. Lingers allday long. No it was not always so. Any one who says it was. Is nothing more than wrong.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Lookin for some honesty from some older members and lurkers

Post if you remember seeing these lines like we do now (gridded up sky's with lines eventually turning a nice sunny day into something of a hazy/cloudy sky

Whew, for a minute there I thought you were gonna ask ATS if your but was to big.Nevermind.

There is no damn way chemtrails have been around since planes started flying. i used to see planes once in awhile with a normal contrail when I was a kid. Still see normal ones today. The ones where the ice melts about a mile behind the plane. I'd say 91 was the year we started seeing this crap that stretches across the sky intersecting all across the sky. Lingers allday long. No it was not always so. Any one who says it was. Is nothing more than wrong.

You are correct, there is no way chemtrails have been around, since they are not real.

It is also not correct that contrails should only last a mile, or a few seconds before dissipating. Thats only something spread about by some chemtrail sites, but it is totally incorrect.

It can be baffling in spite of all the variability in the atmosphere, that people think contrails must all be uniform in appearance and behavior.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'd say 91 was the year we started seeing this crap that stretches across the sky intersecting all across the sky.

And yet we were actively studying just that in 1970:

Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget

(note 3rd paragraph)

The fact you and I never noticed it does not mean it did not happen. Though obviously with very very much more air traffic today we'd expect it to be much more widespread and noticeable.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

It can be baffling in spite of all the variability in the atmosphere, that people think contrails must all be uniform in appearance and behavior

No you are wrong son. It's ok though, there are any number of youngsters out there that think they know what they're talking about. If you actually believe all the crap you just posted and addressed to me. Let me save you any retort here there in, for someone else. Perhaps someone more easily convinced, say ..........a tape recorder.
Press the record button and it will spew back anything you tell it. Dosn't even matter if it is believable or not.
Start there and gain some confidence then try human.

Essan

That does say contrials dosn't it.? Why study ice ?
edit on 28-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It can be baffling in spite of all the variability in the atmosphere, that people think contrails must all be uniform in appearance and behavior

No you are wrong son. It's ok though, there are any number of youngsters out there that think they know what they're talking about. If you actually believe all the crap you just posted and addressed to me. Let me save you any retort here there in, for someone else. Perhaps someone more easily convinced, say ..........a tape recorder.
Press the record button and it will spew back anything you tell it. Dosn't even matter if it is believable or not.
Start there and gain some confidence then try human.

Essan

edit on 28-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

No, i am not wrong. However, feel free to tell me on a factual basis where i am wrong. Its the chemtrail sites that tell people that contrails must be the same and all be short lived. But contrail appearance and duration has been studied for decades.

Nor i am a "youngster" either.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Why would anyone study dissipating ice ? Basically, you are saying that for decades, we've paid scientists, more than likely millions of dollars, to study how fast a fan, can melt ice, at various wind
speed and temperature combinations?

I will concede up front, that you certainly didn't say that phonetically.

But basically bottom line, that's what you're telling me ?

That's great.

edit on 29-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I'm think'in. We're done.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Off topic post ?

No.

Double post.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yes it does say contrails - and specificaly describes them as spreading out to cover the sky.

And what else did you think contrails are comprised of?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Why would anyone study dissipating ice ? Basically, you are saying that for decades, we've paid scientists, more than likely millions of dollars, to study how fast a fan, can melt ice, at various wind
speed and temperature combinations?

I will concede up front, that you certainly didn't say that phonetically.

But basically bottom line, that's what you're telling me ?

That's great.

I'm think'in. We're done.

Well why not go ask him yourself and find out.

cires.colorado.edu...

So, since the basis of your belief is that contrails can not persist, either you are wrong, or this guy had a time machine.

... If sufficient air carrier traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in ice budget in individual contrails...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Everytime you enter your car. You enter a time-machine.

Listen very closely. I know to the point that no one can tell me different.

That this hasn't been going on my whole life. Maybe for yours . Not mine . K. This never was the case until maybe 91. We can argue about it til people in hell arn't thirsty. Fine with me. Don't tell me what I know.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Everytime you enter your car. You enter a time-machine.

Listen very closely. I know to the point that no one can tell me different.

That this hasn't been going on my whole life. Maybe for yours . Not mine . K. This never was the case until maybe 91. We can argue about it til people in hell arn't thirsty. Fine with me. Don't tell me what I know.

And thats chemtrailers in a nutshell, "Dont confuse me with the facts", and "I know what I see". The fact that persisting contrails were studied back in the past, gets totally ignored, yet again.

Aircraft contrails did not cross before 1991? Or they did not persist before 1991?

The whole chemtrail conspiracy was predicated on this changing in 1998 or so, which is what Will Thomas promoted. But then someone else here will say it was 1995, another person is saying it was last year that it changed.

Just shows you its about perceptions and feelings, not facts.

edit on 29-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm 49 years old and I do NOT remember the skies looking this way years ago. I noticed a change around 1999/2000 and our skies look a LOT different than they used to. I've been convinced since about 2006 that something strange is going on, and us regular folks are not being told what is being done or why. The best theory I've heard so far is that Global Warming was accelerating much faster than had been predicted, so chemicals (chemtrails?) are being sprayed into the atmosphere to shield us from the sun under some sort of international (secret) program. It seems hard to believe something like that, but I know I see a thin haze of crud high up in the sky on most clear days that never used to be there. The clear blue skies of my childhood days are all but gone. I've seen a few other curiosities up there as well, like spiral trails that look like a coil spring and other anomalies that look man-made to me. I can only hope that whatever "they" are doing up there is for good reason and the benefit of all.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Mid 30's here and I remember bluer skies, then again when your younger everything seems brighter and more colorful.
Winters were alot colder and summers seemed cooler.

Been hearing of record high's this week. 88 degrees does that seem high to anyone this time of year?

If thier doing it to keep us cooler it isn't working.......

It could be we see it more cause we fly more just another polutant to add to the many.

well in any case it boils down to thier doing it or thier not.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wires
I'm 49 years old and I do NOT remember the skies looking this way years ago. I noticed a change around 1999/2000 and our skies look a LOT different than they used to. I've been convinced since about 2006 that something strange is going on, and us regular folks are not being told what is being done or why. The best theory I've heard so far is that Global Warming was accelerating much faster than had been predicted, so chemicals (chemtrails?) are being sprayed into the atmosphere to shield us from the sun under some sort of international (secret) program. It seems hard to believe something like that, but I know I see a thin haze of crud high up in the sky on most clear days that never used to be there. The clear blue skies of my childhood days are all but gone. I've seen a few other curiosities up there as well, like spiral trails that look like a coil spring and other anomalies that look man-made to me. I can only hope that whatever "they" are doing up there is for good reason and the benefit of all.

Except for that pesky fact, that air quality is better now, than then. Especailly in regards to particulates and soot.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Im goin with chemtrails are real. missing link definitive truth about 9/11 --- you tube. off topic be eh. shiz happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm old and I sure as heck don't remember much, not even chem/con-trails but I'm being honest. Would you trust a feeble-minded person? I guess not. But there was one old photograph from the seventies that show some nice wispy clouds.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
But what do you really remember from those days ?

How much detail ?

Do you remember on which days you say what ?
What were the dates ?
Where were you headed...to school, work, to visit a friend ?
I'm not saying you did not see what you did....but in how much detail ?

I am suggesting that if you think you remember these things in such detail, then you remember the day prior, and the day after. .....and I don't believe you can remember such detail.
I can't either.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

1) there were fewer flights in the early 90's
2) Airlines started switching over to the newer aircraft, with newer engines, in the mid 90's. 727's, the most common aircraft of the 70-80's were phased out, and the newer 737 style aircraft engines produce contrails over a wider range of atmospheric conditions:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bf065d2bfeb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Bumped for the photo of the A340 next to the 707. That in itself debunks what is often trotted out as chemtrail proof

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join