It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Armada Over Canada - 21st May '11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

I does please me thank you!

And I think it is you who is wasting time - Bye

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How many times are we going to say something is fake with out really looking into it. Yes, there are a lot of fake videos, but there are also videos that are inconclusive and/or people really think they see something strange so they film it. This video though isn't fake in my opinion, but what does that mean. It means they saw something unusual and they filmed it. Whether it is multiple Extraterristrial craft, that remains inconclusive. What they see most certainly is UFO's in it's truest meaning and not the brainwashed meaning of ET ships. With that said is it possible that they did see ET crafts, absolutely, but without a proper investigation it remains inconclusive.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12

How many times are we going to say something is fake with out really looking into it. Yes, there are a lot of fake videos, but there are also videos that are inconclusive and/or people really think they see something strange so they film it. This video though isn't fake in my opinion, but what does that mean. It means they saw something unusual and they filmed it. Whether it is multiple Extraterristrial craft, that remains inconclusive. What they see most certainly is UFO's in it's truest meaning and not the brainwashed meaning of ET ships. With that said is it possible that they did see ET crafts, absolutely, but without a proper investigation it remains inconclusive.
But you cant deny the red light was from the camera or rear car lights. right?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You make valid points here and I wonder what it would take???? But we've often asked that question too.

I watched the Nat Geographic Documentary that was shown in the UK last week 'Alien Invasion' and it really makes you ask the question - 'Why does a reputable Doc Producer want us to learn how to survive an Alien Attack' I think they are truly trying to desensitise us lately.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Or they are looking for advertising bucks.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
ok so my first thought is that it was most likely not shot tonight cause it is over cast and rainy but last night was a beautiful night .
I also lived in Surrey my whole life and didn't notice anything like this in the night sky, but on the other hand ive never seen the chinese lanterns in the sky either so take it for what you want. (Im sure people have released them just never seen it personally)Just my two cents good find op ive waited for a sighting like this for some time LOL

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

But you cant deny the red light was from the camera or rear car lights. right?

When first I watched it - I didn't even pay any attention at all to the red lights as I simply assumed that it was reflection of the camera but I'm going to take another look.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Or they are looking for advertising bucks.

You're so funny phage - Hi again!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

They look like balloons floating off in the same direction (wind blowing them). Only one of them might have been an aircraft because it was flying to the left.

What was the red stuff? Who knows. Didn't look like it was anything special to me. I would not paid no attention to it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Most likely chinese lanterns or something to that effect, come on now, really slow moving lights in the sky are not worth even mentioning if you want to be taken seriously, they can be dozens of things.

I even remember reading a post on reddit a few weeks ago calling for people to release chinese lanterns at night and leave abandoned clothes and shoes during the day to mess with the silly rapture people.
O and theres more to come tomorrow:
i.imgur.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Most likely chinese lanterns, come on now, really slow moving lights in the sky are not worth even mentioning if you want to be taken seriously, they can be dozens of things.

I even remember reading a post on reddit a few weeks ago calling for people to release chinese lanterns at night and leave abandoned clothes and shoes during the day to mess with the silly rapture people.
O and theres more to come tomorrow:
i.imgur.com...
why do people even do these hoaxes? Like big foot or the lochness monster? Id love to know the purpose.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
double clicked sorry!
edit on 22-5-2011 by reesie45 because: double post

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Because alot of people are mean spirited and like to laugh at others? Same reason people "troll" message forums, or make/spread viruses that break your computer or grief/cheat in video games etc. Some people are just mean like that, especially on the internet where you dont have to face your victim and there's pretty much no chance of any punishment occuring. There doesn't even have to be financial game or fame to be had for people to make hoaxes, which is just another reason more people on this forum should be skeptical of everything posted here and demand proof.
edit on 22-5-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by reesie45

Because alot of people are mean spirited and like to laugh at others? Same reason people "troll" message forums, or make/spread viruses that break your computer or grief/cheat in video games etc. There doesn't even have to be financial game or fame to be had for people to make hoaxes, which is just another reason more people on this forum should be skeptical of everything posted here and demand proof.
Yeah....Its sad how cruel our fellow man is isn't it? makes me want to move away with my family to a vacant island where i make my own rules and we live off the land like humans used to. Away from everyone and everything. Thats my true dream.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Armada would imply they are war ships. Looks like garden variety aircraft to me. Possibly military training.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Where's yours???
Put up or .................

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture

Originally posted by bluestreak53
They look like and behave exactly like Chinese lanterns as far as I can tell.
They are moving slowly up (from the heat from the candle), but are otherwise all drifting in the same direction with the wind.

I can't believe I missed this as I live in Surrey, but there you have it.

While I agree with you that Chinese lanterns move in such a manner, isn't this how you would envision an advanced aircraft hovering over a city to move?

For the people that say these are Chinese lanterns, please PROVE this. Show us real evidence that lanterns were released. If you can not do so then this sighting must remain unidentified flying objects, rather than drowning the thread in posts like "chinese lanterns, no doubt.". That doesn't cut it debunkers!

You could say exactly the same thing about any random grouping of stars, especially since it is much more likely that an advanced spaceship would be hovering much higher in the sky. Don't just give comments like "looks like stars", PROVE that these are stars!" LOL

FYI: I am not a debunker, but it is highly probable that these are just Chinese lanterns.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
to me the lady speaking de-bunked this herself when she said, and i quote "if it was coming from the sky why would it be coming up?"

lanterns!
edit on 22-5-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by Syroco
Great footage! In regards to their reactions, who's to say they're not accepting of ETs? The more and more I talk to people about ETs, the more I realize how open people truly are to them! I've found most people my age (20s) to be very accepting of ETs, and this is a very good thing in my opinion!

Edit:

The most plausible explanation I can say for those is chinese lanterns, but exactly how common are those? Are they prominent from miles away even?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Syroco because: (no reason given)

you did see the jet right kinda gives you a sense of perspective those thing were huge high and flying in formations...
best orb vid to date imo

Yes but distance and height of the objects compared to the distance and height of the airplane could create an illusion as if they're very nearby, when actually miles apart, in the night sky. It's not as obvious as you may think, though I'm not saying the orbs and the plane were next to each other, in fact I'd welcome that more than anything, but my first instinct would to explain it by some kind of lantern release thingy related to the May 21st 2011 Apocalypse myth.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
to me the lady speaking de-bunked this herself when she said, and i quote "if it was coming from the sky why would it be coming up?"

lanterns!
edit on 22-5-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

The person in the Video making that comment was simply giving her opinion as we all are. Doesn't mean it's right!

But this comment being made tells me - it isn't a hoax - she made a genuine comment though perhaps has never seen an armada of lanterns before either. I haven't - have you? There wasn't any flickering as you may expect from lanterns.

Watch National Geographic - Alien Invasion Documentary - Teaching us how to survive one. Now Why would they want to do that??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join