It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Armada Over Canada - 21st May '11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Do what you will with this one - but looks and sounds pretty authentic to me -

My only crit., is - if genuine I would have thought the family doing the video would have sounded more frightened - but hey who knows how you's really re-act in the same situation.

Time to Dissect - (the Video not me
) Just bringing it to your attention.

edit on May 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fix edit

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great footage! In regards to their reactions, who's to say they're not accepting of ETs? The more and more I talk to people about ETs, the more I realize how open people truly are to them! I've found most people my age (20s) to be very accepting of ETs, and this is a very good thing in my opinion!

Edit:

The most plausible explanation I can say for those is chinese lanterns, but exactly how common are those? Are they prominent from miles away even?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Syroco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hmm, not sure what I believe about this footage. Something I noticed is that it looks like the footage was filmed through glass. At 1:18, it shows what i believe to be a reflection of something behind them, in that glass. So if i am correct, all they would need to do, is to shine lights onto the glass they are filming through, and the video camera would likely pick them up, but I may be wrong.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, I've lived all over Canada and have never seen this.

Good Catch!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor787
Hmm, not sure what I believe about this footage. Something I noticed is that it looks like the footage was filmed through glass. At 1:18, it shows what i believe to be a reflection of something behind them, in that glass. So if i am correct, all they would need to do, is to shine lights onto the glass they are filming through, and the video camera would likely pick them up, but I may be wrong.

In their defense they did seem perplexed when 2 red dot lights began to reflect on the glass through the lens

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i'd have to say lanterns, the objects move steadily up and to the right

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It surely does look like it's filmed through glass - but wouldn't the person shining something on to the glass also show up? Just guessing - I also think if this was the case they wouldn't perhaps move through the sky so smoothly.

I don't know! Looks good.

link   
Wasnt there a thread a couple of days ago about the Anonymous group, and they were going to hoax mass ufo sightings today. Hmmm. Does seem like a pretty good vid.

link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

At 1:54 I noticed an airplane flying through this armada of lights. In fact the plane gets pretty close to one as it flies to the left of the screen. If these are UFO's, I'm sure that pilot is going to file a report.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i'd have to say lanterns, the objects move steadily up and to the right

Did you notice the one that turns and reverses direction?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Wasnt there a thread a couple of days ago about the Anonymous group, and they were going to hoax mass ufo sightings today. Hmmm. Does seem like a pretty good vid.

Yes there was - but though it's dated 21st May, I think the incident happened on the 19th May.

Do you know the date when Anon., made the statement?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syroco

In their defense they did seem perplexed when 2 red dot lights began to reflect on the glass through the lens

Those red lights looked even easier to make then the other ones. I say they were just acting, and did a pretty decent job at it too.

Originally posted by Seekeye2
It surely does look like it's filmed through glass - but wouldn't the person shining something on to the glass also show up? Just guessing - I also think if this was the case they wouldn't perhaps move through the sky so smoothly.

I don't know! Looks good.

Im sure there would be some angle they could be at, which would hide them. Maybe even being in a darkened room themselves. As for them moving smoothly, i don't think that would be very difficult either. A little human enginuity could surely figure out how to do it (perhaps tripod mounted lights?)

Good video, but i don't believe it. Especially since today is supposed to be Anonymous' big hoax day.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

At 1:54 I noticed an airplane flying through this armada of lights. In fact the plane gets pretty close to one as it flies to the left of the screen. If these are UFO's, I'm sure that pilot is going to file a report.

Well spotted - I just watched it again - has that plane been scrambled? If that's the case - there must be something to this.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Must say quite odd footage to say the least, at 1:50 you see another light moving the opposing direction. As well is the any indication of where this was filmed like where in Canada. Otherwise is intriguing none the less.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Must say quite odd footage to say the least, at 1:50 you see another light moving the opposing direction. As well is the any indication of where this was filmed like where in Canada. Otherwise is intriguing none the less.

Filmed over Surrey BC

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yeah from that vantage point it looks like they are close. But its night time and they are lights. Good be a good amount of distance betwen them. If you know what I mean.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The plane looked more like a commercial or private plane. I don't think it was going fast enough to be a jet fighter. The lights look like they're drifting, so they very well could be lanterns except lanterns usually will have slight flicker.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That red light is obviously from the camera, My camera has an orange light when I record, that's how I know. Also, I don't get why people do these hoaxes, Its just makes the actual believers look so stupid. I want to believe I really do, But To me this seems a little fake.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The plane looked more like a commercial or private plane. I don't think it was going fast enough to be a jet fighter. The lights look like they're drifting, so they very well could be lanterns except lanterns usually will have slight flicker.

Maybe we're looking at the real deal here. Wish it had been day light - then again we'd still pull it apart and so we should. I just wonder how many times we've dismissed vids and they've been genuine and we haven't recognised them for what they are.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Maybe we're looking at the real deal here. Wish it had been day light - then again we'd still pull it apart and so we should. I just wonder how many times we've dismissed vids and they've been genuine and we haven't recognised them for what they are.
You have a point, after all the fakes its so hard to know whats real and whats not. Thats why im open to anything, hey maybe it is real, well never know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join