It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Armada Over Canada - 21st May '11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

the one moving right to left clearly has flashing lights indicating that it is a plane.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

the one moving right to left clearly has flashing lights indicating that it is a plane.
What kind of plane though?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

THis aint a fleet of UFOs, its all the good Christians being Raptured

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

THis aint a fleet of UFOs, its all the good Christians being Raptured
Lol there must not be many real christians then what was that like 15 or 20 lights maybe?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

LOL

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This isn't bad. I prefer videos of daylight sightings, but I realize many seem to happen at night.

I have seen so many videos like this, both night time and day time, that I am confident this is some sort of superior-technology phenomenon we are seeing.

Beyond that I have no confidence in any particular explanation.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
swamp gas and weather balloons

Nothing special here

scream totaly fake to me
edit on 22-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
This isn't bad. I prefer videos of daylight sightings, but I realize many seem to happen at night.

I have seen so many videos like this, both night time and day time, that I am confident this is some sort of superior-technology phenomenon we are seeing.

Beyond that I have no confidence in any particular explanation.

I often think we have more vids of night time shots because we're more likely to be attracted by lights in the sky then - whereas during the day they wouldn't really catch your eye.

But yeah I know what you mean. I also wish they'd zoomed in too.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

At 1:54 I noticed an airplane flying through this armada of lights. In fact the plane gets pretty close to one as it flies to the left of the screen. If these are UFO's, I'm sure that pilot is going to file a report.

I was thinking the same exact thing. If we truly were interested in finding out what it was they were seeing, then cross referencing the time and location might give us some info to what flight was flighing by, which then could lead to the Airport which it landed and from there asking if any reports were made about aireal phenomin. What we do know, at least from the YouTube tag, that the area is British Columbia Canada. Of course further info needs to be collected.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Out of curiosity is there any air bases near by?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

glad you enjoy my representation.

But dont you have anything better than notifying me about my constructivism mmmh ?
Please , dont waste your time on my petty comments, you're too smart to understand idiots like me
Now go enjoy your streetlights filmed on crooked angle thru a glass and call thems UFOS if it please you

edit on 22-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Quite a remarkable video and thanks for posting this. They look too white to me to be lanterns and my guess is that others have either video or pictures of this . Hopefully some nice telephoto pictures . I will be looking for them tomorrow.
edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Quite a remarkable video and thanks for posting this. They look too white to me to be lanterns and my guess is that others have either video or pictures of this . Hopefully some nice telephoto pictures . I will be looking for them tomorrow.
edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)
Would lanterns even change direction like that? I dont know much about them.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They look like and behave exactly like Chinese lanterns as far as I can tell.
They are moving slowly up (from the heat from the candle), but are otherwise all drifting in the same direction with the wind.

I can't believe I missed this as I live in Surrey, but there you have it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
They look like and behave exactly like Chinese lanterns as far as I can tell.
They are moving slowly up (from the heat from the candle), but are otherwise all drifting in the same direction with the wind.

I can't believe I missed this as I live in Surrey, but there you have it.

While I agree with you that Chinese lanterns move in such a manner, isn't this how you would envision an advanced aircraft hovering over a city to move?

For the people that say these are Chinese lanterns, please PROVE this. Show us real evidence that lanterns were released. If you can not do so then this sighting must remain unidentified flying objects, rather than drowning the thread in posts like "chinese lanterns, no doubt.". That doesn't cut it debunkers!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syroco
Great footage! In regards to their reactions, who's to say they're not accepting of ETs? The more and more I talk to people about ETs, the more I realize how open people truly are to them! I've found most people my age (20s) to be very accepting of ETs, and this is a very good thing in my opinion!

Edit:

The most plausible explanation I can say for those is chinese lanterns, but exactly how common are those? Are they prominent from miles away even?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Syroco because: (no reason given)

you did see the jet right kinda gives you a sense of perspective those thing were huge high and flying in formations...
best orb vid to date imo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

you did see the jet right kinda gives you a sense of perspective those thing were huge high and flying in formations... best orb vid to date imo

I absolutely have to agree with you here and over the years I have sat through so many crappy ufo utube vids that it hurt my brain cells. Very good and interesting video here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join