It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Armada Over Canada - 21st May '11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i belive it to be false as there is a street lamp, and a person is in front of it with his arm casting a shadow and he has something emitting light out of it so..... and it moves in ways belived to be linked to the red lights so if there fake what can you telll about the truth of the lights in the sky...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Man said it's an illusion, and lady asked if they are coming from themsky whynare they going up?

RC PLACES, lots and lots of them. It would be fun/ny.

No aliens in Canada, none here, nothing to worry about rc places.
Every other day there seems to be some UFO theory or video whe. The definition is literal for UFO, unidentified!!!

Aliens are visiting, et isn't here to call home, yoda is going to train you to be a Jedi, simply not here, earth is top boring and primitive to gather the attention of another species.

This is some type of hoax related to the doomsday thingy. Lame

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GastroCole

i think the OP just wanted to finally get to use the word "ARMADA" in a sentence =D

REACTION FAIL!?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by diamount

if a puff of wind gets in there (think walking with a candle) the flame peters out a bit.

i would hope that visitors from another planet, finally revealing themselves, would do something better than float lazily.

i wish it were true, but need more compelling evidence than this.

(
The may have come on a recconaisence mission or ( recce) to find out about this planet

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GastroCole

Two words, Chinese lanterns.

That is all

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

it looks like they are filming through their window of their apartment or hotel.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Firecrackers are being officially set off tonight in this country, but a friend of mine said she heard some as early as Friday. This could be windblown firecracker debris, but was probably a UFO reconnaissance squadron on manouvers, thumbing their vestigial noses at humanity as usual.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Classic Chinese Latterns

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video, and won't watch any video coming out around the 21st, why? because anonymous planned a UFO hoax for the 21st, encouraging the online community to upload hoax ufo videos and such events.

So, not only do you have the usual suspects of misidentification, purposeful hoaxing, and unsourced material, you also have to add in the fact that it was a planned day of ufo hoaxing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33542ef9ae90.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, the day may not be exact, but there are plenty of morons that fail at timing (someone accidently reported a UFO seen by him and 3 friends and screwed up the date, said he seen it on may 22nd (and this was a week earlier)

Anonymous (some) are idiots.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
My question about ufo's, and from the outset may I say I don't believe in them. However some of the anomalies I see intrigue me. Back to my question. Why do we only see these events from the perspective of one camera in this youtube mad camcorder/phone camera society. Why are there never multiple postings, and I mean a multiplicity of postings in this day and age, by which we can triangulate positioning? Why in the cases I've seen is it always a single wobbly out of focus camera? There should be hundreds if not thousands of people viewing the event from different perspectives, also with some form of recording device.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

This was probably also posted on YouTube as "Getting ready for Firecracker Day!!" and as "Hooligans Run Amuck in the Neighborhood". It could have made the news as "Police department asks for cooperation with fireworks displays", or as "City ponders tougher fines for unauthorized fireworks displays in wake of last night's premature fireworks fandango."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
From the way those things are twinkling, I would say Chinese lanterns, as for how far away they are, I would not guess, but I do know the human eye can see a lit candle from 14 miles away, so they have to be within 14 miles!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Chinese laterns... you can clearly see them fizzle out one by one. come on people, seriously.
Tea lite candle + small plastic bag + coat hanger = chinese latern

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i actually want to belive they are ufos but this is not convincing evidence?...
edit on 23-5-2011 by GastroCole because: first one was stupid

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I disagree. Many pilots dont file reports on UFO sightings b/c they are afriad of being ridiculed. I would hope if they are UFO's that he would file though...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have seen something like this. Not nearly as many, but individually. I live on the shore of Lake Superior in Canada, and several years ago I while on a break at work (I was working nights, crushing rock), I was having a smoke (which due to new laws put me away from the shop, and therefore, away from the shop lights.) As there was very little else to look at, I casually observed the stars. I noticed what I thought at first might be Jupiter, as it was a significantly bright "star". It was winking, dimming and brightening. As I watched it, it moved in small looping motions generally heading north-west. By the time anyone else had come outside for a smoke, it was long gone.

Several months later, I was driving with two friends into town from a lake far north of my city. There were no lights in this area, and the city glow was very far off, and to the south east. We had come up a hill and just reached the peak, which had been cleared of trees by some forestry company. The stars were bright and vivid, and directly ahead of me I saw a very bright "star". Remembering what I had saw not long before, I pulled over and got out. My friends joined me outside, and we sat in the back of the truck to have a smoke. We watched the light, which was heading North East. It was sure to miss us, and it appeared to be heading somewhat across our field of view. We were talking about what it might be, too slow to be an air plane, we figured it was likely some sort of balloon.

The object stopped moving, became slightly brighter, and was shifting colour from white to purple. It began moving toward us, on the hill. As it came closer, we then began talking excitedly about "how can a balloon change direction like that?" - But we were watching it, with a sort of thrill. As it approached, we noticed it was "swinging like a pendulum" as it moved forward. Very slowly.

Distance is very hard to tell, but I do know that when we first saw the light, it was beyond the far tree line down at the bottom of the hill to the south east. Which was no more than 1km away. As we watched it, it passed directly over us, slowing down as it did so. (We had to look straight up to see it.) - I have no idea how far up it was, but I do know when we first saw it, it was no larger than Jupiter might be on a good night, and as it passed above us it was at least twice as large in diameter.

It passed us over, and went back to its original north-east course. (That is, it was originally moving north east, changed direction to straight north to fly over us, then changed back heading north east).

We continued to talk about it as we headed back in to town. None of us could figure out what would be able to move like that, with an almost balloon like drifting slowness, yet be able to change direction, and "swing like a pendulum" as it moved forward.

One of the friends I was with that night has mysteriously "forgotten" the incident, and swears he was not there when it happened but had heard about it from me later. The other friend, still remembers clearly as I do.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join