It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
ATS has turned into the modern equivalent of the crazy guy you see in all the films , running down the street with 'The End is Nigh' sandwich board strapped to him.

the internet is the new medium for these people ....

Stop trying to think of how we will all die............ and start living!!!

getting sick of this crap.

If you are sick of it then why don't you go visit POLITICO or some other site that talks about the latest "jee whiz some ahole is going to get into the president race" bs ? I was kicked off that site and found this one..and frankly I love listening to the nut jobs because you never know when you might just uncover something enlightening. So there is plenty of sites out there for the normal ostriches. Why come here?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Cool update and you tube video

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Finds it very interesting....I will follow his links and read ....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My advice for the complainers that found there way to ATS is to go back to Politico, CNN, the Sean Hannity show or the New York Times or something where you can be told the latest opinions of President
"Barack Hussein Obama" and be fed the latest Birth Certificate or other reality freak show snippet and not be allowed to question it. At least, here we don't pretend to regurgitate the truth or ask the White House press secretary if we can come in. It might be 90% opinion here and 80% nonsense, but it beats 100% Washington D.C. disinformation which we have come to expect. I mean let's be real. You really had to fall off the turnip truck last night to fall for Obama's Birth Certificate release or the latest prophecies of Harold Camping and you call ATS the one's that are out there??? The mainstream media has lost all credibility. All of it. That is why conspiracy theory prospers. Maybe conspiracy theory would go away if they locked up the president for forgery. But do you really see that happening? Nope, so there is no credibility out there in the normal venues. None.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Leonid Elinin is as much real as the Easter Bunny. I'm calling you you out Leonid on the streets of Laredo (Roswell).

Come packing your big guns.

Interview with him on RT a week ago:

"Comet Elenin 2010X1 HTB Russian TV - Interview of Leonid ELENIN - TV CH6"

Bang

Interesting that this link didnt get much notice but it is the translation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=702955

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

2009 BD is estimated to be about 10 meters in diameter (33 feet).
It's closest approach is 845,898.6 miles.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
It is sad to think this is all some lonely souls have is predicting the demise of those of us with lives.

Forcing Isolation is a type of emotional abuse. Maybe you have suffered it and hence your 'sympathy'. What you have said is abusive in many many ways. @'all some lonely souls have' I suggest you redress yourself. Saying that is tighter than Elvis' boilersuit IMO and you couldnt be more wrong. To reflect sadness on other's behalves, while you bastardise them into your labels. That truly is sad. @'those of us with lives' , = ( I am disgusted and saddened by this/ and never lonely from people with this sickness for an attitude. = (

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
"Comet Elenin" is nothing more than a cover up for what is coming. If you want the truth, listen to Louis Farrakahn and what he has to say about UFOs - Elenin is actually what he refers to as "The Wheel". He's actually been on the spaceship and claims it has weapons... He's made the claim several times so I see no reason to doubt him - I don't understand why nobody is making the link between the two.

Farrakahn UFO disclosure

because it is a load of garbage
how blinded some are

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The wizard behind the curtain, just isn't working out so well anymore. The profession of teleprompter reader (aka President, CNN anchor, Emergency Broadcast System button pusher, etc. etc.) just doesn't reflect modern times. The teleprompter readers and the government at large are no longer trusted by the public. They are losing their mandate, losing their trust, losing their ability to control events because they LIE. So what do they want to do next; these Hugo Chavez look alikes? Of course, create an internet kill switch so you end up getting no truth and no alternative thought at all.

Here is a few FACTS for you that have been addressed here on ATS, of which the teleprompter readers aren't too happy about.

1. Fox news reports, through a ticker tape, that Osama bin Laden was killed a week before everyone else reported it. I guess that kind of stirs the pot doesn't it?

2. Several earthquake centers report an 8.0 earthquake in Libya on the 20th May, and within minutes the information is gone.

3. Obama releases two Birth Certificates (a supposed short form and a supposed long form). They both have such anomolies that document experts have had a hey day with them.

This is just a few FACTS that the mainstream media will not put their arms around. The teleprompter readers just expect people to be as ignorant as a 3 year old waiting for his milk. And then people wonder why there is so many conspiracy theories out there. It is to the point where it is so rediculous that the average American has two options. 1. Laugh it off and ignore it all and hope the idiots keep the carrots coming, 2. Give up on the mainstream media and keep trying to pursue truth for whatever it is worth (apparently not much now days).

Our own 3 branches of government can't keep up with the truth because they refuse to, and because of this, every hour they get closer to looking like any other Mubarak has been. It is really kind of sad for those nostalgic for the rule of law and for those that fear the radicalization of society under totalitarianism (whether by monarchy or Islamic fundamentalism).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If there was a real danger,our Government would tell us...no way the adminitration of prez o would keep secrects like this from us...he ran his entire campaign on open government...so...this is all fear mongering bs

WOW do you REALLY BELIEVE THAT??????

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
have you by any chance watched what that guy, Elenin actually said about the commet...

wtf are you people talking..

stop loading more BS, go read books, educate yourself..
who tf is this guy talking on the video.. i mean, you believe some random people, who are, mostly uneducated? you want to believe in some crap that goes well with your theories? cmon.. do you know anything about astronomy?

talk to your professors on university for example, get some scientific info.. learn something..

you are all full of yourself and selfconfident, wishing to predict something and get approval from people around you? wtf.. enjoy life.. reasearch.. i love this website, so much cool stuff on egypt, many nice theories, people tried hard to explane black holes and other stuff to regular readers..
and you connect every # into HAARP/Elenin theory..

every earthquake.. people... i mean... duh.

every day some1 will predict an EQ or end of the world..
and once in a while, that person will be right..
but its pure crap and luck, its no skill or knolwedge..

you believe when some kid tells u that he has inside info from shadow goverment of NWO...
cmon people..
stop the ignorance, search for proof..
dont play the satisfaction of your lazy asses and just fit everything into your theories..

u are full of BS.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
dont you ever ask yourselves how so many people "have evidence" or "find proof" on thing that should be, TOP FKIN SECRET?

so many crazy theories.. stupid things..

once in a while i find some really god thread..

its lame, everybody thinks he knows everything..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Look, there are numerous objects whistling through space all the time. We can see evidence that these objects have struck into planets in the past from what is observable to us in what we have mapped of the solar system. Smaller objects such as meteorites have been recovered across the world after falling from space.
Fortunately, we have advanced to the point that we can now track these objects, and to a remarkable degree of accuracy, as they blaze across the galaxy thanks to our ever evolving technology. This means we now have advance warning of any collision with Earth.
Be aware, however. Just as in the past, surely in the future there will be collisions between the planets and large space objects. It is both a logical and natural process that has happened times many before, yet the planets still revolve and life continues to exist. While we do now have the means to project the trajectory of comets and asteroids, any slight peturbations to it`s path some distance away from us could send the object in our direction, with tragic consequences.
I do not think that there is any current technology that could avert a catastrophic collision with an Elenin sized object if it was directly earthbound. Firing weapons of any kind would carry a massive risk factor and I doubt that Superman would show up to deflect the incoming space rock

In short, a collision between our planet and any NEO is possible and always has been. This is something the majority of people on ATS need to realise and stop getting so hysterical over everything space related that they don`t fully understand.
You are much, much more likely to be hit and killed by a reckless driver whilst unsuspectingly going about your daily buisness, or contract a terminal illness than you are to die in a collison between Earth and a comet.
Although if i had the choice I`d probably prefer the comet impact!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'M NOT GONNA WATCH THE VID BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

ELENIN IS CAUSING EARTHQUAKE EVENTS, THE ALIGNMENTS ARE SPOT ON IN TERMS OF DATES.

GIVEN THE HAARP USAGE DAYS BEFORE JAPAN EARTHQUAKE ONE HAS TO ASSUME THAT TPTB CAN USE HAARP TO MANIPULATE EARTHQUAKES, WHEN I SAY THIS I MEAN THAT THEY KNOW THE PLATES ARE UNSTABLE DURING THIS ALIGNMENT AND THEY HAVE MANIPULATED CERTAIN PLATES RATHER THAN ALLOWING A RANDOM EARTHQUAKE TO HAPPEN. IN OTHER WORDS, INSTEAD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE NEW MADRID FAULT GOING, OR THE WHOLE WESTERN SEABOARD, THEY RELIEVED PRESSURE ALONG JAPANS PLATE

AND THE CAPS ARE BEING USED BECAUSE ITS FRUSTRATING TO HAVING TO REPEAT THIS INFO.

SEPT 25TH WILL BE A BIG ALIGNMENT, AND THERE MAY BE VERY BIG EVENTS. WHETHER ELENIN IS A COMET REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Your excuse for "all caps" doesn't fly....since not one iota of factual truth is in that post.

Go back, and study the real science....get off the doomsday and gloom sites. You will save yourself from a load of embarrassment, because in about six months' time you will be glad you took time to actually learn science.

edit on Sun 22 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"Point 3" ---- the so-called "PTB" is irrelevant. There are far, far more amateurs out there than professionals. Anything of significant threat would be seen, and would be unable to be "covered up". This is really quite obvious, one would think....

Weed, I give you credit for quite a bit of knowledge in your fields. Even star your posts at times when I may not agree with your stance, but I find your argument valid. But I would like some clarification on this one. I have heard the above one too many times.

You say it would be impossible to cover something like this up. And it should be obvious. Well, it's obvious then, that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed tonight, because I'm not buying it.

Am I right that amateur astronomers have a procedure they go through to report comets, asteroids, etc. they discover?

And who exactly do they report these to?
Professionals above them who make a decision as to whether it's a new or valid find?
And whether or not it goes to the next level above them?
And then someone decides whether or not it is suitable for public consumption?
And how long does all of this take?

Adding to that.
What if the "so-called PTB" decide not to publish it? Nor name it after its discoverer?
What recourse does the amateur have to argue his position?
What's he going to do? Go to the media and plead his case that they wouldn't recognize his discovery, or name it after him?
And what if our amateur astronomer believes it poses a very real danger?
Again, what recourse does he have to make his case if "TPTB" decide to keep it quiet?

Is he going to get all of his astronomer buddies to testify with him that his discovery poses a threat to earth?
Again, go to the media?
And who is the media going to believe? NASA? JPL? ESA? or a group of amateur astronomers?

No my fellow ATSer. If someone with the power wants it covered up as long as possible. That's exactly what will happen. They may have to spill the beans at some point, but they'll buy themselves more than enough time in the interim.

ETA: Note that I'm not saying this is one of those cases. Because I really don't know. But hypothetically...

edit on 5/22/2011 by Klassified because: punctuation

edit on 5/22/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Someone on YT who translated the video had this to say:

basically he said that we will be able to see it with naked eye, and that it is perfectly safe, and that we won't be seeing it the next 12 000 years

That person got 3 thumbs up, so it's in the Top Rated Comments section at the top.

OP this is from your own source. A bit contradictory.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Well, in a nutshell, isn't it obvious what a slew of amateurs would and could do? (We see it used, every day on ATS....).

YouTube.

Nothing to stop any concerned citizen of any nation, IF they saw a true, and dire threat of any size.

Not to say that the amateurs would see everything, of course. But, in this case, we are discussing a couple of well known soon-to-be "NEOs". Sure, there could be a "planet killer" out there, bound to impact...and, sure it could be (as yet) undiscovered by ANYONE.

See? (or not?)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Here is what a person from NASA said on the 14th from a story on before it the news.

"That is what happens with these long-period comets that come in from way outside our planetary system," said Don Yeomans of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., in a statement. "They make these long, majestic, speedy arcs through our solar system, and sometimes they put on a great show. But not Elenin. Right now that comet looks kind of wimpy."

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by LightAssassin

Your excuse for "all caps" doesn't fly....since not one iota of factual truth is in that post.

Go back, and study the real science....get off the doomsday and gloom sites. You will save yourself from a load of embarrassment, because in about six months' time you will be glad you took time to actually learn science.

edit on Sun 22 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Understood BUT why has there been 3 coincidences mate

Feb 27, 2010 Chile earthquake
Sept 4, 2010 Canterbury earthquake
Mar 11, 2011 Japan earthquake

AND I DISCOVERED THESE FOR MYSELF, WITHOUT VISITNG ANY WEBSITE EXCEPT NASA's

Click on orbit diagram

MATCH THE DATES

ITS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE

After discovering this I then have been investigating further.

I discovered how the NASA Buzzroom was shutdown

Dude, Do you work for the government?
edit on 22-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join