It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

I wasn't responding to you so I don't even know what the heck you are talking about...........

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OK

So the FACTS are this when this comet aligns with the Sun and Earth there has been an earthquake.

THATS IT. That is all we simpletons can observe and given the relationship that seems to be appearing between the Sun, Earth and Elenin, then you have to assume that the info provided to us is incorrect. These pieces of info could be such things as:

The ACTUAL Size of the comet
The ACTUAL composition of the comet
It's ACTUAL orbit

There are people on here who OBVIOUSLY want us to go to mainstream outlets and ask mainstream questions to get a MAINSTREAM ANSWER.

And the comments about 'basic' science...

Scientists have only recently discovered that the sun is mutating matter. So far it has only been observed in radioactive elements due to their unstable nature and therefore ease of observation BUT scientists theorise that IF it is mutating radioactive matter, then there is no reason to disbelieve it is mutating stable matter. This has dumbfounded scientists the world over. The sun is doing one of 2 things they theorise. 1. The sun emits Neutrinos that pass through our planet like it deosnt even exist. MAYBE (concrete answers here
from scientists) the neutrinos are now interacting with the matter. OR...The sun is now emitting a particle previously undiscovered by scientists. Full article

The reason I have typed the above is to show EVERYONE that our SCIENCE is not a perfect, well understood subject and there is always room for error. The scientists have no way of proving what the physical makeup of the comet is. It's just WRONG to put THREE..I MEAN THREE, c'mon, events that coincide with the alignment of this comet, earth and the Sun, in the bin because MAINSTREAM SCIENCE cannot detail why this is happening.

Yes, Weedwhacker, Enjoy your basic science...but please dont do anything drastic once it all starts to unravel in front of your very own eyes. I respect and appreciate your opinion, but there is no definite at this moment in time and therefore nothing can be ruled out.
edit on 23-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Isn't this YouTube video from the same guy who was saying we were all going to die on March 15th of this year due to a massive pole shift?

Maybe he and Camping should get their own TV show or something....

I believed in the pole shift! I thought I was gonna die, so I said "If I'm gonna die, might as well off myself!" I ended up taking a handful of cheap sleeping pills. My best friend ended up dragging me into the bathroom and I ended up boking over a toilet for three hours!

No comment...on this one. F' ing ridiculous. Thank god, I'm not old enough to drink. If I was lord have mercy, I'd be an alcoholic by now....

edit on 23-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
OK

So the FACTS are this when this comet aligns with the Sun and Earth there has been an earthquake.

THATS IT. That is all we simpletons can observe and given the relationship that seems to be appearing between the Sun, Earth and Elenin, then you have to assume that the info provided to us is incorrect. These pieces of info could be such things as:

It's ACTUAL orbit

There are people on here who OBVIOUSLY want us to go to mainstream outlets and ask mainstream questions to get a MAINSTREAM ANSWER.

Scientists have only recently discovered that the sun is mutating matter. So far it has only been observed in radioactive elements due to their unstable nature and therefore ease of observation BUT scientists theorise that IF it is mutating radioactive matter, then there is no reason to disbelieve it is mutating stable matter. This has dumbfounded scientists the world over. The sun is doing one of 2 things they theorise. 1. The sun emits Neutrinos that pass through our planet like it deosnt even exist. MAYBE (concrete answers here
from scientists) the neutrinos are now interacting with the matter. OR...The sun is now emitting a particle previously undiscovered by scientists. Full article

The reason I have typed the above is to show EVERYONE that our SCIENCE is not a perfect, well understood subject and there is always room for error. The scientists have no way of proving what the physical makeup of the comet is. It's just WRONG to put THREE..I MEAN THREE, c'mon, events that coincide with the alignment of this comet, earth and the Sun, in the bin because MAINSTREAM SCIENCE cannot detail why this is happening.

Yes, Weedwhacker, Enjoy your basic science...but please dont do anything drastic once it all starts to unravel in front of your very own eyes. I respect and appreciate your opinion, but there is no definite at this moment in time and therefore nothing can be ruled out.

The nonsense about alignments was only from people thinking that they could infer astrometric data from a JPL Java app.

There is a clear and explicit warning on the website that says that the Java application is just a representation of the orbit of the comet and should not be used in such a manner.

No such alignments occurred.

The Comet is coming in at 4 degrees off the plane of the planets (including Earth). As such, you cannot draw a straight line through the comet, the Earth and the Sun because they don't line up and haven't lined up so far and probably won't actually line up in the near future.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

i agree with your statement,people here sit on a thrown bashing others when in reality nothing is certain.generating questions of there motives.this tread has been on for a wile now and its not even on top topics.yet they find it and hit well.with basics,basics of what?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Isn't this YouTube video from the same guy who was saying we were all going to die on March 15th of this year due to a massive pole shift?

I believed in the pole shift! I thought I was gonna die, so I said "If I'm gonna die, might as well off myself!" I ended up taking a handful of cheap sleeping pills. My best friend ended up dragging me into the bathroom and I ended up boking over a toilet for three hours!

No comment...on this one. F' ing ridiculous. Thank god, I'm not old enough to drink. If I was lord have mercy, I'd be an alcoholic by now....

Geez Heartisblack, don't loose it because of what these guys say!

I appreciate your posts (don't always agree, but that's OK) and would hate to loose you because of BS.

edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

OK

It's ACTUAL orbit

The nonsense about alignments was only from people thinking that they could infer astrometric data from a JPL Java app.

There is a clear and explicit warning on the website that says that the Java application is just a representation of the orbit of the comet and should not be used in such a manner.

No such alignments occurred.

The Comet is coming in at 4 degrees off the plane of the planets (including Earth). As such, you cannot draw a straight line through the comet, the Earth and the Sun because they don't line up and haven't lined up so far and probably won't actually line up in the near future.

WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO PERFECTLY ALIGN!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE FACTORS WE MAY NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

FFS...

Look for yourself people. You dont have to be Michio Kaku to understand it. It's there, in plain sight, on every alignment, BAM, an Earthquake. The only alignment that isn't entirely, but still damn close, is the Japan Earthquake BUT HAARP was also operating at the (supposed) Earthquake frequency that day and 2 days prior, which obviously may have brought on the earthquake sooner than the March 13-14 perfect alignment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO PERFECTLY ALIGN!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE FACTORS WE MAY NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

FFS...

If the alignment can be approximate and still work, then at what point are they aligned and the effect happening?

Also, please calculate for me this "margin of error" and then provide some sort of theoretical framework that explains how the great effects (earthquakes & etc) that are proposed, operate with such rubbery figures and yet don't with closer but still inexact alignments.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Why is your heart black? I love you. I dont know you but I still love you. I love you for being you. For being another entirely different person. For being misunderstood. I love you because you give this world something that no-one else can. Another perspective. I can never understand why you would want to take your own life...you are far too precious and beautiful. Try to stay strong, and live in the light. Push the darkness away and simply love. Then you will understand why this life is worth sticking out, regardless what obstacles present themselves.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

HAARP was also operating at the (supposed) Earthquake frequency that day and 2 days prior, which obviously may have brought on the earthquake sooner than the March 13-14 perfect alignment.

Please post some supporting data that says that HAARP was NOT operating at times when NO earthquake occurred (the magnetometer operates pretty much 24x7).

In fact, please post any details you have of when HAARP's transmitter was actually switched on at all in the last year or so.

March 13-14 was not a perfect alignment. Comet C/2010 X1, As far as I know, has not yet crossed the plane of the planets and the only time it could perfectly align is when it does (except that the Earth will not be in position between the comet and the Sun).

edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: I just love edits & hate spelling & grammar gaffes

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

FFS...

If the alignment can be approximate and still work, then at what point are they aligned and the effect happening?

Also, please calculate for me this "margin of error" and then provide some sort of theoretical framework that explains how the great effects (earthquakes & etc) that are proposed, operate with such rubbery figures and yet don't with closer but still inexact alignments.

Wow, you're awesome. And a kiwi too. Seriously. I'm an Aussie and surely we cant be speaking a different language here. Can you not see them align? I know I can. I know everyone I have showed this to can. You are still basing your facts on current science which I have proved above IS NOT well understood by scientists...especially space. You are trying to disprove a topic that even you probably dont entirely comprehend. I know I cant. But I do know that NASA shutdown its Buzzroom after someone commented with new calculations. I know that with my very own eyes on NASA's website I can see the comet aligning with the sun and earth on dates that have coincided with MASSIVE earthquakes on Earth. I truly dont believe you need to be a scientist to know something isn't right.

Can you show me your calculations that prove the density of Elenin?...we can do this all day.

And the margin of error would have to be only a couple days either side of the 'visible' JPL 'exact' alignment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

HAARP was also operating at the (supposed) Earthquake frequency that day and 2 days prior, which obviously may have brought on the earthquake sooner than the March 13-14 perfect alignment.

Please post some supporting data that says that HAARP was NOT operating at times when NO earthquake occurred (the magnetometer operates pretty much 24x7).

In fact, please post any details you have of when HAARP's transmitter was actually switched on at all in the last year or so.

March 13-14 was not a perfect alignment. Comet C/2010 X1, As far as I know, has not yet crossed the plane of the planets and the only time it could perfectly align is when it does (except that the Earth will not be in position between the comet and the Sun).

edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: I just love edits & hate spelling & grammar gaffes

HAARP Data below

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

starts on 8th march, click on next day...it continues to operate until just after the earthquake in Japan @ 2.5Hz (which is the supposed earthquake frequency)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Oh lord, Elenin is so frustrating now. I wish it would just hurry up already. The year is 2011, and were still creating a doomsday internet cult after every prediction or piece of rock and ice that flys past us. -_-

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Well, of course the alignment can be approximate ALL alignments are approximate, NOTHING IN NATURE IS EVER PERFECT OR ABSOLUTE

What is the point in doing this ? It is quite obvious that you could not possibly understand such a complicated answer, it would a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME !!

Nature is most definitely complicated, it seems to me that MOST OF US will NOT MAKE IT, and for many it is a thorough waste of time to even try to survive !!!

Those who are attuned to an UNNATURAL world, especially those who look to others for authority and endorse or ridicule ideas simply for the purpose of a PRETENCE of intelligence will NOT have any value in the NEW world to come

These people DO NOT look to new information for planning, acquisition of skills, or contingencies in case of emergencies instead they attempt to surround themselves with authority figures in the hope of shifting responsibilities and BLAME on to others, when the frequent disasters in their private lives occur.

The more powerful of these types endorse asinine laws written by IDIOTS, it is these people who have never even bothered to milk a cow for one day in their PATHETIC LIVES just for the fun of it, they know NOTHING of nature so it is no wonder they have outlawed it while their corporations HAPPILY destroy it !!!

On the other hand there are those of us who are attuned to nature, enjoy responding to challenges and anticipating changes in our world, and who look forward to a world where we can live together in a more natural society and actually earn a living in natural surroundings without so many people being jammed together in just a few places.

This is most certainly the world to come, but only after enduring some very harsh calamities

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Fear mongering I am NOT here folks. In fact I personally think that the whole end of the world May 21st BS was done with an agenda of creating/causing a DISTRACTION from the issues that SHOULD be being watched closely and paid more attention too!!

The people who were pushing the Rapturous end of the world were probably preaching the same thing... don't pay attention to the end of the world in September, that is the devil's work to distract you from the second coming.

So in an attempt to move past that dog and pony show of the end of the world that was supposed to happen today, lets let this possible evidence speak for itself and do what ATS does best and.....analyze it for what it is? Should it have any merit? What do you all like REALLY THINK? Thanks.

The analysis points to people buying Nike tennis shoes and purple snuggies getting ready to take a spaceship ride.

It's a comet, with a big coma and two tails, like all comets. It will look cool through a telescope, maybe, doesn't look like it's going to put on that spectacular of a show really. Halebop was pretty cool though.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

If you look carefully at the alignments of the inner planets leading into March 11th you will see that they are following each other so approximate alignment occurs over a period of many days, thus, apparently perfect alignments are not required but the build up to larger quakes going into LONG alignments is CLEARLY in the data, while before and after the BIG quake in Japan, also during the best alignment on March 15th, volcanoes in Japan, Hawaii, and Korea were acting up !!!

Remember the leader of N. Korea asking to conference with S. Korean leaders for the FIRST TIME to plan for potential disaster as a nearby large old volcano was expected to POP soon !!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am soooo gunna' LOL when this comet passes us by and nothing at all happens.

So tell me, all you Elnin Doomsday fans, when nothing happens, will you be back the next day, defending your beloved comet and making a new date for the end of all things?
edit on 5/23/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just send Chuck Norris up there.. He'll deflect it with his beard.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

HAARP Data below

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

starts on 8th march, click on next day...it continues to operate until just after the earthquake in Japan @ 2.5Hz (which is the supposed earthquake frequency)

This is the magnetometer which is a reciever, not a transmitter.

I am aware of the 2.5 Hz signal that has been called the "earthquake line". It has been seen with some large earthquakes, but not with others. It also has been seen without any noticeably large earthquakes occurring.

What it may show is that the Earth generates a particular signal prior to and during some quakes. It does not indicate that it comes from HAARP, merely that the magnetometer is measuring it.

The frequencies that the magnetometer detects are way below audible (Human hearing works between 20 Hz & 20,000 Hz). The "frequencies" it measures are more like slight wobbles in an essentially direct-current (DC) field.

Any attempt to transmit an electromagnetic signal at such a low frequency would be fruitless. To give you some idea of why consider the wavelength of an electromagnetic wave at 2 Hz and what we would need to do to create such a wave:

The formula is: λ = c / f

where "λ" is the wavelength (in metres), "c" is the propogation speed (with electromagnetics, this is the speed of light = 299,792,458 m/S) & "f" is the frequency (in Hz).

so substituting, we get λ = (299,792,458 / 2) = 149,896,229 meters (yes folks, that is nearly 15 million kilometers or 11,750 times the diameter of the Earth)!

The most efficient (and simplest) antenna design is a dipole with each "arm" being the length of half of the wavelength that you want to transmit. It is unpossible for us to create an antenna so large. Even using some tricks to "pack" the antenna into a smaller space, it still is still way beyond us in engineering terms.

HAARP can transmit HF radio frequencies at up to 3.6 MW, which they used to locally heat the ionosphere for testing, but the antenna points straight up and only heats, by minute amounts, a small bit the atmosphere immediately above the array. As far as I know, the HF Transmitter is hardly ever used anymore.

To be able to cause earthquakes by heating the ionosphere on the opposite side of the Earth (i.e: through the ground) is just simply not physically possible.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Does anybody feel they are living in the matrix???????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join