It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What is this Elenin thing?
Iv'e heard it is just a small asteroid like 28km?
where are the new pics of it?
where is it at?
and if is is gonna miss us by a million miles or so, whats the worry?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Check my previous post, It's not what they say it is. If it was it would not be interacting with our planet in the manner it is.

NASA Buzzroom (NASA's official forum) was shutdown when a person posted new calculations that pretty much said it was gonna hit

NASA Buzzroom is STILL DOWN with a message partly saying "Please check back in the future"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I use that JPL animation all the time...thre is NOTHING there:

Feb 27, 2010 Chile earthquake
Sept 4, 2010 Canterbury earthquake
Mar 11, 2011 Japan earthquake

MATCH THE DATES

Feb 27, 2010....Comet Elenin was well outside the orbit of Jupiter. There were no "planetary alignments" at all. The other dates, similarly no "alignments"....which is moot, anyhow....

This idea of planets affecting earthquakes is nonsense. I have pointed out the science of gravitation, and distance, and mass. To repeat: The Sun contains ~98% of all the mass of our Solar System. It is at a (roughly) fixed distance from us, within a variance of a few million miles per year's orbit.

Compared to our nearest neighbor, MUCH smaller in mass than the Sun, Venus. I believe closest proximity, ever, is ~22,000,000 miles (can look that up again ,it's in Wiki).

When you look at the JPL animation, view it from all directions, especially "top down". (Think of 'North" on Earth as "up" or "top", as is customary for maps).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You didn't watch the video, did you?

If you had, you would be able to understand that even though it isn't set to hit Earth, it's trajectory between Earth and the Sun is a mighty factor.

Watch the vid. And remember, only you are responsible for educating yourself.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

How do You (we) know the info you are seeing (JLP) is correct.
unless we can get a clear pic of this object we can only rely on a government paid for program
for info,. of which may or may not be accurate

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The video is pure rubbish.....the position of the comet, inside the orbit of Earth, is immaterial to anything here, ON Earth. It is going to be more important to the comet, though....just because of the heat it will be exposed to. That will actually decrease its mass, as it gases off some material.

It is still a tiny fraction of a thing, compared to so many other celestial bodies.....

Too bad, people are taken in by the con artists that make silly claims, like that. (Either con artists, or just off their rockers, not sure yet...).

Here, yet again: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Open up the diagram, and have Java installed on your computer, to use it. (Look for the little blue sentence:

( show orbit diagram )
edit on Sun 22 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I use that JPL animation all the time...thre is NOTHING there:

Feb 27, 2010 Chile earthquake
Sept 4, 2010 Canterbury earthquake
Mar 11, 2011 Japan earthquake

MATCH THE DATES

Feb 27, 2010....Comet Elenin was well outside the orbit of Jupiter. There were no "planetary alignments" at all. The other dates, similarly no "alignments"....which is moot, anyhow....

This idea of planets affecting earthquakes is nonsense. I have pointed out the science of gravitation, and distance, and mass. To repeat: The Sun contains ~98% of all the mass of our Solar System. It is at a (roughly) fixed distance from us, within a variance of a few million miles per year's orbit.

Compared to our nearest neighbor, MUCH smaller in mass than the Sun, Venus. I believe closest proximity, ever, is ~22,000,000 miles (can look that up again ,it's in Wiki).

When you look at the JPL animation, view it from all directions, especially "top down". (Think of 'North" on Earth as "up" or "top", as is customary for maps).

THERE IS, Seriously, you have to be blind not to see Elenin, Earth and the Sun (Only these three objects) Aligning on these dates. Use a damn ruler.

I RECOMMEND EVERYONE DO THIS, You can see it for yourself

JUST ELENIN, THE SUN AND EARTH

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH SIDE OF THE SUN THE EARTH IS, THERE IS STILL AN EFFECT.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Isn't this YouTube video from the same guy who was saying we were all going to die on March 15th of this year due to a massive pole shift?

Maybe he and Camping should get their own TV show or something....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

unless we can get a clear pic of this object we can only rely on a government paid for program

Completely agree, but if you go with that line of thinking, then there is absolutely nothing you can believe.

I am just using common sense and my eyes..

My eyes see an alignment of the sun, earth and Elenin. I observe the date, I punch the date into Wiki, low and behold, a devastating earthquake.

IT HAPPENS ALL 3 ALIGNMENTS

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

NO, face it, you are terribly wrong. Elenin is TOO small to have any gravitational influence on the Earth. On Feb 27, 2010 it is farther away than Jupiter!! on the diagram.

Go, study the science. Ask a local University professor, even a high school science teacher. Really, this is just basic stuff.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Are you OldCorp?

Both from the South West US. Both make YouTube videos. Both keep talking of the same subject matter in similar ways (Viral & Comet Elenin/Nibiru) and keep re-posting their stuff even when legitimately refuted.

NewBomb started here April 23rd and already has more than 26,000 ATS points! How do you do that unless someone is following you around, starring and flagging everything you post?

I just think using multiple identities for self promotion is against T & C, here.
edit on 22/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So, you're convinced that it is a comet?
2nd

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

here you have a threas that i started and is still on breaking alternative to find
www.abovetopsecret.com...

all that i was saying someone explained it better in this youtube video, but the trolls seemed to work for getting the thread down, but still couldn´t debunk it.. and now appears your thread with this video

At least may be it brings more light to the show, because it seems that many doesn`t want to

nice find and lets see where this ends, even if nothing happens would be the best thing to happen, otherwise i guess we are all f**ckin scre**d up

NAMASTE
S and flagged

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Completely agree, but if you go with that line of thinking, then there is absolutely nothing you can believe.

I am just using common sense and my eyes..

My eyes see an alignment of the sun, earth and Elenin. I observe the date, I punch the date into Wiki, low and behold, a devastating earthquake.

IT HAPPENS ALL 3 ALIGNMENTS
I have been watching this Elenin thing since December.
and yes some coincidences have been presented,.
But it seems that almost anything today can be (fabricated to taste),. therefore making almost anything plausible.
with SOOOO many things in the fail department as far as credibility goes,. this for me is just one more thing on the
wait and see category.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

why when something like this is posted there are people like you saying rubbish about the OPs?
Where does it hurt you?

May be yea, ATS is full of disinfo...Agents

What a pitty

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
power failure at work, sorry.
edit on 22-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

why when something like this is posted there are people like you saying rubbish about the OPs?
Where does it hurt you?

May be yea, ATS is full of disinfo...Agents

What a pitty

I just felt that it's a bit odd about Newbomb's details and posts.

It wasn't character assassination it was just an observation.

Perhaps the Mods will have a look and see if the source IP's are different. If they are, I apologise to all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

newbomb ain't the one. they know who is though, he is single handedly responsible for most of these things getting out of hand and he has numerous logins for sites. and I'm pretty sure he his the guy in the video.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

NO, face it, you are terribly wrong. Elenin is TOO small to have any gravitational influence on the Earth. On Feb 27, 2010 it is farther away than Jupiter!! on the diagram.

Go, study the science. Ask a local University professor, even a high school science teacher. Really, this is just basic stuff.

If I could upload screenshots I would to make it easier for everyone to see.

I agree that it 'shouldn't' be causing an effect IF it is the size they claim. Yes, the science says that it can't be causing these effects but the EVIDENCE says otherwise

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After thinking about it, I think this thing IS Nibiru. Here's something to considered: it comes from the side that Stichin predicted that it would come from. Now because people thought that it should be seen in 2010(and actually it did, the guy discovered it in Dec 2010), and it didn't show, people think it's a hoax. However, it is actually right on schedule. And it's having the effects that people thought it would.

As far as amateurs seeiing this thing, well, either we overrate them(as apparently, only one guy saw it in 2010), OR they are not looking in the right direction, because if you considered where it comes from and where the Earth's position "used to be"(if we assume that the Sun is in the middle of the screen, then in Dec, the Earth was at the middle right edge of the screen, which means you have to look right through the Sun, from the equator or Southern Hemisphere. If you try to find it at night time, then you are looking in the opposite direction.)

Right now, the Earth is at the top left of the screen(and close to the middle left edge), so that means we have to look at it at 6 AM or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join