It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A well put together presentation on the "Comet" (which I am believing more and more is something FAR from being just a regular run of the mill ice and space dust comet) named Elenin, or by it's astronomical name Comet C/2010 X1. I am pretty sure that most of my fellow ATS'ers are quite aware of Comet Elenin but for those of you that might be somewhat new to the information:

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

is a long-period comet discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at the International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A. At the time of discovery Elenin had an apparent magnitude of 19.5, making it about 150,000 times fainter than the naked eye magnitude of 6.5. The discoverer, Leonid Elenin, estimates that the comet nucleus is 3–4 km in diameter. As of April 2011, the comet is around magnitude 15 (roughly the brightness of Pluto), and the coma (expanding tenuous dust atmosphere) of the comet is estimated to be about 80,000 km in diameter.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

I authored a thread last month in early April that included a short video presentation that I felt perhaps did the best job at highlighting a theory that I felt/feel is the best explanation that is in line with what my own research/discoveries is showing:

"Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above represents my own personal belief as to might be but only one hypothesis concerning Comet Elenin and the mystery that surrounds it. Whereas the above thread/info is perhaps somewhat based heavily upon certain spiritual and metaphysical elements, it is always good to have and be open to supporting (or debunking as the ONLY thing that should matter with this, or anything else I come to ATS for is the TRUTH), but good hard data in order to sift through the BS and weed out any riff raff in order to obtain as much gnosis (knowledge) as possible on the things that have a very good probability of affecting us and the entire world.

With that said, I just found this in my youtube subscriptions and found it to be VERY interesting to say the least, but I will let you all be the judge. Dinner is done and cold dinner sucks so I will come back to edit in many more references/sources as well as some closing thoughts that I have regarding all of this but in the meantime I look forward to reading all of your thoughts/comments. Thanks.

"ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!"

Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 21-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Add external Source tags , mod note

+57 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow! I am so glad this came along. After the massive failure of the rapture today, I was worried that we would not have a date for the end of the world!!!

Guess I should have known better eh??

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ah stop spreading fear ......
What will be will be..

+21 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Wow! I am so glad this came along. After the massive failure of the rapture today, I was worried that we would not have a date for the end of the world!!!

Guess I should have known better eh??

Right and let me just point out that whereas with that Harold Camping end of the world May 21st BS that has pretty much ZERO supporting scientific data behind it, as well as having the main supporting evidence (The Bible) butchered in order to support ONLY his beliefs and the garbage that he and his followers spewed (him choosing to leave out the fact that ONLY GOD HIMSELF knows when the Rapture/end of the world will come)....at least THIS we seem to have a little of both would you not agree?

Please do not use the same tactics here that TPTB/governments around the world have done with respects to UFOlogy in that by discrediting one event, they and the world could then discredit and ridicule ANYONE who happens to come forward with their own experience therefore risking being labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing looney cool? Fear mongering I am NOT here folks. In fact I personally think that the whole end of the world May 21st BS was done with an agenda of creating/causing a DISTRACTION from the issues that SHOULD be being watched closely and paid more attention too!!

So in an attempt to move past that dog and pony show of the end of the world that was supposed to happen today, lets let this possible evidence speak for itself and do what ATS does best and.....analyze it for what it is? Should it have any merit? What do you all like REALLY THINK? Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Leonid Elinin is as much real as the Easter Bunny. I'm calling you you out Leonid on the streets of Laredo (Roswell).

Come packing your big guns.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So any videos for another date after this so I can mark my calendar of doom?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This commet will not even come close to us, so forget about it. It will absolutely positively do nothing at all. You might want to be careful of the WAVES, tho.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Well righty, right. Mark Sept. 26, 2011 on your calender. Make sure you have some Depends.

This will cure you of the wannabes.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Leonid Elinin is as much real as the Easter Bunny. I'm calling you you out Leonid on the streets of Laredo (Roswell).

Come packing your big guns.

Interview with him on RT a week ago:

"Comet Elenin 2010X1 HTB Russian TV - Interview of Leonid ELENIN - TV CH6"

Bang

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by ExCloud

Well righty, right. Mark Sept. 26, 2011 on your calender. Make sure you have some Depends.

Well obviously this date is now in it. My puppy doom and gloom calender. I think if I just mark every day I am bound to have one of them right. Then when it happens I can show everyone and be like see I knew it..... If its not burnt up with me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

reply to post by ExCloud

Well obviously this date is now in it. My puppy doom and gloom calender. I think if I just mark every day I am bound to have one of them right. Then when it happens I can show everyone and be like see I knew it..... If its not burnt up with me.

T minus 128 days. Might as well have fun with it. It can't be changed.

+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Making things viral is huge part of the problem. Idiots will listen to other idiots but not the people who've done the research and know what they're talking about.

Not everything is a huge conspiracy. Some things are just what they are....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Great thread and thanks, S&Fs.
Is Nibiru a separate planetary event?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

This "cover up" is not just US generated. The Russians are in on it, too.

It is a world wide agreed upon cover up. Astonishing. Not a minnow, a whale is on the way.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great video.. pays off knowing Russian once in a while. They did not say anything about it being a brown dwarf star in the video and mentioned that this comet will be visible to naked eye in October.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dude ! Thanks for the good work again ! Please keep it up !

The rapture thing I think has been purpose made to be another put off to hide the truth behind ELEnin, O yes people are going to say ELEnin is in the same basket as the rapture hoax. Silly humans only use a small part of their potential brain mass and all things are alike right...

The ancients have been warning us through time with writtings on stone tablets. Believe what you want I say to all but this I would seriously look at the actual science and evidence before making stupid remarks.
Non believers go do some research into ancient Sumerian culture and technology. It might surprize you ! The visitors and visiting object heading our way is going to make life on Earth a bit different as it has in the past many times and will in the future... Dont believe it ? Fine ! And the Earth is still flat right...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

As an adult you should have some sense of who is for real and who is make believe. I have never lied to anyone on this site before. 0 lies, deception, mis info from me lifetime here.

I have been paid more for info under the table than "Leonid Elenin". My info was real.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

S&F from me Newbomb, just because you've got guts. You had to know you were going to get blasted for this before you ever typed it up.

I can't really speak to this with any knowledge or authority because all I know is NASA's official line, and the theories I've read here on ATS. Business has been crazy lately, so not much time to dig into it.

But one thing we can know for certain I think. If this or any other comet/dwarf star/asteroid/other were going to be an extinction level event, you can bet we'd never know. Because TPTB would do everything in their power to cover it up until the last minute. Can you say chaos?

So it will only be those willing to suffer great ridicule that would sound the alarm. And few would listen to them, because TPTB say everything is OK. And there have been so many false "predictions", that our society now has "Chicken Little Syndrome". Personally, I think CLS is intentional. But that's a conspiracy for another thread.

Whatever the case may be with ELEnin. I appreciate your efforts. If I didn't want to hear what you had to say, I didn't have to click the link, did I?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
my only problem is that the video relies heavily on the paper about seismicity by omerbashich, in which omerbashich used his own works as his top two sources.

just seems fishy

good vid though, i enjoyed it

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
David Haye will win!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join