It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a question for all you single men if a shtf....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Would you be able to approach woman more easily?... Be aggressive sexually?
Would you lower your standards dramatically just to have someone to care for and release sexual desires?..
Would you risk your own life to save a random female stranger?..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Same as now

Would you lower your standards dramatically just to have someone to care for and release sexual desires?..

No

No

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Depends how hot she is.

I would take on the immense responsibility to repopulate the planet.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Would you be able to approach woman more easily?

Social awkwardness has little place in survival senarios

... Be aggressive sexually?

We talking like...rape or whips and chains aggression? two different forms of aggression
if its a rape type thing, then no, however there might be more conviction in my mindset on all things given the senario

Well, I wouldn't make such a big judgement if she hasn't shaved her legs in a couple days if thats what you mean...you work with what you got, and standards change based on what is commonly available

I would do that even without a shtf senario (fire or some such)...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

May God bless you for your unselfish contributions...seriously though, do you think you would have one woman as a mate, or just roam the countryside "indulging" at every opportunity? I've often wondered what men would do if the "rules" of society no longer applied....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
no kidding, its more like use a woman to full capacity, since thats all women do with guys, call it karma sweet revenge whatever you want, women are worse than guys and deserve nothing more than to be used.
edit on 20-5-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would not be much help in repopulating as I have been snipped.

I suppose I do not need to tell them that though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Would you be able to approach woman more easily?

Not really would be the same as now if not harder because I may be killing zombies. So to try and romanticise.

... Be aggressive sexually?

No no no no no no never....

Would you lower your standards dramatically just to have someone to care for and release sexual desires?

no?

Would you risk your own life to save a random female stranger?

no, but if it was logical way to help any out I would..
color for the ladies

edit on 5/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let's see...I already have an elderly mother, two daughters, a GF, a separated wife, two ex-wives and one ex-GF I'm still close with nearby....and you want to know whether I'd be willing to add more females to my life, in a time of great stress and danger?

Why, of course I would! What a silly question...

edit on 5/20/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've spent my life rescuing people from disasters, women and men. A SHTF scenario would only make it more frequent. As for the other questions? I'm married, so they don't really apply, and if something were to happen to her (god forbid), then I'd probably become celibate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All you guys making these threads and replying to them.. Look at the bigger picture.. If we were In an apocalypse situation.. You wouldn't be worried about getting your end away.. You will be more concerned about your survival and where your next meal is coming from..
These threads are a little pointless to be honest, you just wouldn't know how you will react in that situation..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When it comes to the SHTF time, I couldn't care less about looks. Strength, both physical and of character, honesty and most importantly, intelligence would make a great partner IMO. Gotta be able to tell a good joke as well!

She doesn't need to be a great cook as I'm better than most that I know.

But when I bring home a moose, she better chew that hide to make it soft enough to wear! LOL (kidding)

If for some reason there are more Women than Men around, there will be plural relationships and that has worked in the past. The sex thing aside, a group will do better.

Would I protect a Woman in danger? Of course. That's in a Man's nature, or at least it should be. Couldn't sleep at night if I didn't at least try.

edit on 20-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Are those serious questions? I'm gonna be rapin' every chick that moves... And when I'm finished I'll proceed to putting my sunglasses on and smile.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

link   
Id be to busy hiding from the Sthtf then to worry about some ol broad.

link   
I intend to go caveman... club the spouse of choice and drag them back to my hideout...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

That is awesome. I think I'll try that out with one of my victims.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
All you guys making these threads and replying to them.. Look at the bigger picture.. If we were In an apocalypse situation.. You wouldn't be worried about getting your end away.. You will be more concerned about your survival and where your next meal is coming from..
These threads are a little pointless to be honest, you just wouldn't know how you will react in that situation..

Oh but they do because they played it out in a video game and leaped from building and burnt up people with bolts of lightning from there eyes and an atom boom from there butt....

The majority of the responders must be like oh 12-17 years old...atleast thats the mentality of them anyway.

I bet most of them still live at home with mommy and would get grounded if mommy knew what they were posting...lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Honestly, being married already I can tell you a couple things about standards if it's looks and charm you are talking about - I married once previously for beauty (not solely of course I loved her as well) but I juggled prospective mates based on looks for sure. It was important to me that I have a trophy type wife. All my peers did.

Being married to the first wife, who was 8 years my junior was more like having a child than a wife. She was pretty and all sex was a fantastic thing but she couldn’t balance a check book or manage money and when I deployed she was a wreck. She turned to others and alcohol because I was deployed so often.

Second time, married someone my age, with experience and skills, she grew up on a farm and can manage money and is independent. She is also a former Army Engineer Officer and combat veteran. Is she a beauty queen - nope but she has a girl next door charm that in combination with her level head and other things that make her an ideal mate choice. She is smart independent and most of all trustworthy.

If for some reason she were to pass away and I were to lose her I doubt I would look for a replacement especially if our child is out of the house. I'd rather hire a live in household manager and cook than find another wife.

I don't think anyone could ever replace her in my heart.

I guess I might look for a new mate if our child were still at home when it happened depending on how she reacted but looks would be the least of my concerns - character is what matters.

I would risk my life for a stranger probably since I did it for a living most of my life depending on the situation. I certainly would risk it to save someone male or female from a bondage/rape/captivity scenario. I would not take undue risk and have a skill set that would enable me to do more than some others might with less risk.

Companionship is good and I wouldn’t want to be alone but a good solid friend, be it male or female who has some skills at survival would be preferable to a simple sexual release device. I was born with two of those already if you know what I mean. I don’t have to feed them extra or protect them from stupid decisions either.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I really wanted to know the answer to my question, but it seems this thread will be about "getting back at women" ....or how you will rape them, or hate them for whatever reason...have fun boys, I'm outta here. I'm disappointed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

(Q) Would you be able to approach woman more easily?
(A)No.. everyone from age 9 to 99 will be approached with extreme prejudice.

(Q)Be aggressive sexually?
(A)Doubtful.. I can't imagine sex being in my list of priorities.

(Q)Would you lower your standards dramatically just to have someone to care for and release sexual desires? (A)Answered in previous question.

(Q)Would you risk your own life to save a random ----------- stranger?
(A)Yes,but after that they are on their own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join