It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

and Israel played a part in that did they?

LOL

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yoi have not supplied any documents to prove beyond a doubt. All you have supplied is absolute bloody nonsence that would be laughed right out of any court room!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

You still have''nt provide me with any solid evidence of any Israelis dancing in the streets on 9/11 other than Chinese whispers.

As for Michael Drosnin.....I would'nt be taking it lightly if I was you.......explain to me why he spent many many hours with CIA and homeland security advising them upon THEIR request???

Perhaps find yourself a copy of the first Bible Code paperback from your library.....you won't be laughing for much longer!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Israel provides intelligence equipment, training aswell as counter terrorism equipment- infact this is what Israel economy is based upon as I have previously stated. So if you want to be technical then yes they are involved as they are major players in the intelligence networks, however their scope is definetely more regional to the Middle East and not international such as the CIA and MI5. However that isn't what I was stating at all. I was saying that being proud of your intelligence agencies who have comitted treason, despicable acts, illegal acts and violations of human rights and international law is despicable. Of course I am not suprised that you tried to once again deflect these statements. Well done, you are becoming more transparent and your arguments are becoming more superficial with every post.

Yoi have not supplied any documents to prove beyond a doubt. All you have supplied is absolute bloody nonsence that would be laughed right out of any court room!

The documents cleary state that this has never even recieved the chance to reach the courtroom. So the validity of that argument hasn't been proven yet. Anyway a court of law has no relevance to the argument as this is an internet forum not a court. I doubt that you have even bothered reading the documents. If you are going to make such serious alegations in regards to the documentation provided atleast provide a statement proving these documents to be incorrect and please provide a counter argument with substantial proof and evidence. I don't expect much from you (speaking on past expirience) but you have joined a website where the moto states "deny ignorance". If you are going to do so you have to provide proper evidence in order to counter my argument.

Just so we are clear, I am stating that: These documents do not prove beyond doubt, that Israel was involved in the tragedy of 9/11. They are not substantial enough to prove Israel ochestrated or was involved in 9/11. What they do however, is provide proof that there was a cover up in the aftermath of 9/11 in regards to Mossad and Israel connection with 9/11. This is the statement you are trying to debunk. And no "you are crazy, and you have proven nothing and I laugh at your documentation". will not suffice as a counter argument.
edit on 23-5-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You still have''nt provide me with any solid evidence of any Israelis dancing in the streets on 9/11 other than Chinese whispers.

As for Michael Drosnin.....I would'nt be taking it lightly if I was you.......explain to me why he spent many many hours with CIA and homeland security advising them upon THEIR request???

Perhaps find yourself a copy of the first Bible Code paperback from your library.....you won't be laughing for much longer!

here it is again , are you incapable of finding this information , no..you claim nonsense time and time again because that is what sayanim like you are here to do , mislead the public and aid the psyop 911 mass murder crime committed by the mossad and american intelligence, no amount of denial by you will alter the fact that mossad agents participated the day of 911 and were overjoyed and overwhelmed with glee at the mass murder

SO HERE ARE , FOR THE 3RD TIME some sources for SOME OF THE "CHINESE WHISPERS YOU CLAIM" OF THE ISRAELIS MAKING A PUBLIC SPECTACLE OF THE DAY OF 911 ....dont know how many of these witnesses to their public display of joy were actually chinese , and whether they spoke to the police in a normal tone of voice , or a whisper.......

Two of the "Five Dancing Israelies"
According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home. While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.
Said one of the men, "Our purpose was to document the event."

Mossad "surveillance team" made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The men set up cameras by the Hudson River and trained them on the twin towers.
Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (HA'ARETZ 9/17/01)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness.
[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (AP and GI)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (Yediot America 11/2/01)
Source

AS FOR THE CIA and the bible code? the cia spends billions of dollars each year infiltrating all aspects of popular culture in order to shape the attitudes and beliefs of the stupider elements of american , and by extension worldwide society That is why hollywood , newspapers like the new york timesand others ,magazines , television, cia funded and led religious movements like holy roller christian groups, scientology and othe conduits into the minds of the simple and trusting are used and funded to this obscene degree , the same methods are used to disguise and distort the influence of israeli loyal zionists embedded,like a cancer in the american government.

That silly bible code book was planted with garbage about libyia being a threat and some nuke nonsense as well.
it is simply part of the menagerie of popular culture garbage that is guided by the disturbed psychological agenda of western governments against its own people,The false flag attacks committed sprinkled by references in popular culture . mock up photos of a 911 type wtc attack were plastered across the sides of lorries and in magazine ads as well in the weeks leading up to 911,

but i doubt you will acknowlege that. your purpose here is singular, to spread disinformation about the 911 event
and to convince us that the cia, the mossad ,and MI5 are here to protect us for another day , isnt that exactly what you claim ? lol

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: to further discredit the op s lies

edit on 24-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

On the day of 9/11, are you aware of how many hundreds of thousands of phone calls to homeland security were made by liars bent on smoking out anyone who looked Arab, sounded Arab including many other foreigners? I know of one particular case of a nasty old woman who just wanted to cause as much trouble for her noisy "Arab" neighbours.....only to find out they were Israeli and the language she perceived as Arabic was in fact Hebrew. Alot of Israelis were rounded up following after 9/11 simply because they looked Arab.....as if any Christian American would know the difference between an Israeli and Arab. But thats exactly what happened.....no different to the Germans when they spotted anyone who appeared to look Jewish. Of course there is going to be alot of liars who would conjur up any story to have their "Arab" looking neighbours arrested.

Witness accounts on that day, they were all a hoax and I can't believe so many Americans got sucked in that day of these "eye-witness" accounts. Obviously, none of them were involved in 9/11.

It's kind of like when TV shows a picture of a wanted Afro-American.....Police receive thousands of calls claiming they all spotted the wanted man when in fact the wanted person eventually caught was holed up for weeks in hiding at the other end of the country. Thats how stupid many of the Americans are. They can't tell the bloody difference other than among their own race.

How can a small group of people be in 3 places at the same time??? Does that tell you something is amiss in so-called eye witness testimony?

You can laugh at an Israeli mathematician all you like but let me tell you the Pentagon are taking it seriously as the past and present Presidents are. It's not fact, it's probablities.

How many other people were documenting the event of 9/11? Hundreds of witnesses and most of them were not Israeli !!!!

Sorry, your post failed to impress.
edit on 23-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

How on earth can the same small group of Israelis be seen in 3 different places at the same time, huh?

The van in question did NOT have any explosives in it......more rumours!

You believe whatever you want and I will believe whatever I want and there's NOTHING you can do to change my mind unless you throw me some cold hard proof and evidence.

Now you allege there were Israelis at a rock concert flickering lighters? LOL

Israelis, like the Arabs, are pretty big smokers.....were their cigarette lighters running out of gas too?

And I suppose you'll next complain they flew their little toy helicopters around at the concert? Did they set up a stall there to sell art work?

I know these Israeli tourists.....I knew many of them here who did the exact same thing. Were they Mossad agents? Hardly, they were usually high on pot or hashshesh and did'nt know half of they do because they are usually stoned 24/7. They are always fresh out of the military, they travel for a year, then return back to Israel before entering university.

Whats the bet many Israelis were rounded up and sent back to Israel because Police found drugs on them! I'm telling you now, they go on a big drug binge while travelling for a year after doing compulsary military service. If you know any one whose been to Thailand and India, they'll back my story up because the Israeli tourists are quite well known there too for their drug parties. They used to set up stalls in markets and shopping centers selling art and helicopters here too.....now it's Dead Sea products and sterling silver jewellery.

You have got it all wrong my friend. How do I know all this? Because they used to buy many products off me to sell in the street markets. I know how they are.

edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
israel is americas cancer
read this slowly your comprehension skills are dismal ...

Mossad still stalking malls near U.S. military bases
By Wayne Madsen
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Jun 19, 2009, 00:18

Email this article
Printer friendly page
(WMR) -- Cells of young Israeli intelligence operatives continue to openly solicit relationships with U.S. military personnel from shopping mall kiosks, according to an informed source.
WMR has learned that one such kiosk operates at the MacArthur Center Mall in Norfolk, Virginia, where a number of U.S. Navy personnel from the nearby naval bases are regularly confronted by aggressive young Israelis selling Dead Sea cosmetic products who inquire about where the personnel are stationed and the nature of their jobs. Young Israeli women working at the kiosk also appear to want to strike up a closer relationship with some of the naval personnel.
The use of young Israelis, many of whom continue to serve in a reserve status with the Israel Defense Force, as intelligence agents, has changed somewhat over the past decade. Young Israeli “art students” first conducted unsolicited visits to the homes and offices of federal and military employees trying to sell cheap Chinese-made bogus Israeli artwork while casing neighborhoods and office buildings.
Israeli-operated mall kiosks have transitioned from selling toys to cosmetics.
More/Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added Ex tags

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Did you not read what I typed......

You are exaggerating on so many levels my friend!!!

Every backpacker worldwide has many stories of Israelis they passed in their travels.

They sell their hardware and handicafts to make money to pay their way for a year....and when they're not at the markets making money, they are always stoned off their brains. They are NOT Mossad agents for pete's sake!

Many got sent back to Israel because they did'nt have work visas and/or were caught with illegal substances.

I know the drill all too well with these Israeli backpackers.......more than you by a long shot!

You can say whatever you want; you don't know them as well as I do.

I knew most of those Israelis here in Australia that got sprung. They've been doing this sh*t for over 20 years! Afew managed to marry here to get residency too.....I knew them ALL, the whole lot of them.....and believe you me some of them were a thorn in my backside too. There are afew rotten apples among them, these ones all know exactly who I am and they know never to cross my path, but I did get alot of Dead Sea and mineral products at half price from the good ones!!! Yes, I know the company you mentioned. There's also a Jordanian company doing the exact same thing.

edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
israel committed 911so get used to it
they have been murdering or trying to murder americans for 6 decades
the lavon affair false flag incidents against americans , purpose ? to demonize islamic peoples

the uss liberty attacks
purpose ? blame egypt for the murders committed by israel

purpose to blame jewish terrorism on islamic peoples

own it..... try it on like a new rain coat cause israel will be wearing this scarlet letter for the rest of her days

the french call it the "[SNIP]" little country,lol

i simply refer to it as a fascist terrorist nation, just as albert einstein correctly said.
edit on 24-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS!

Can we please tone it done a bit and remember the rules!

1. DO NOT post the same post over and over. It's considered spam and will be removed.
2. DO NOT use external material without external tags as it is considered plagiarism.
3. DO NOT resort to insults/name-calling.
4. DO NOT make off-topic posts.

Terms and conditions

With that in mind can we please continue with a civilized discussion?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You entertain me with some solid evidence and proof to back up your claims and I'll listen to ya.....

got any or do you want to continue your ranting of making accusations based upon Chinese whispers???

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This thread title made me think of another saying:

No Jew believes in Holocaust Revisionism.

One did, David Cole, the "only known holocaust revisionist Jew" but he supposedly converted, although the type written confession note contains many ad hominem attacks against himself and a signature at the bottom that could have easily been inserted into the document. This occurred after assassination threats on him, so it was either entirely fake or he took the threat and ran.

This is why it is even harder for authentic Jews to be opposed to Judaism, because the pressure against them is even greater, they are called a self-hating Jew, which is a logically ridiculous statement to say about someone but emotionally it affects them in their soul until they start to think that they do hate themselves, that is the only explanation.

The real explanation is that criminals in power controlled world events, but because this is so frightful to grasp, people counter with "oh well you must hate yourself".

Anti-Jewishness is an ideology put out by the KKK and neo-Nazis to make you distrust even the good Jews that occasionally come out and speak. There are very few of them and some hoaxers, so it is very difficult to not bash the real truth seeker. Benjamin Freedman is one of the good guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join