It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

You are so ignorant.....

answer these 3 questions so I know you are fully informed on that incident; by continuing having this arguement with me, you should be armed to the teeth with valueable information on the suspect and the whole incident that was leaked to the press:

1. Name of suspect eliminated

2. Itemize list of his terrorist activity

3. Were all agents involved, Mossad?

Whats the bet you can't answer even one of these questions.......

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Posting twice to me -

Perhaps I ought to point out to you that I am English as your first post seems to indicate you think I am American.(Not that I would object to being American).

You may be proud of Mossad, MI5 and the CIA, but apart from their anti-terrorism, the dirty tricks/false flags brigade are pretty reprehensible whatever country they are employed by.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

You know what they say.....

there's both good and evil in every single organisation no matter who they are whether thats Intelligence, Military, Police, Financial sector or big corporation!!!

I too find some of these flase flags quite disturbing....but this particular case is not one of them. This was an elimination of a well known Palestinian terrorist and cold blooded murderer.....and Mossad were not the only ones involved (just a hint....)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am ignorant of many of the details of any terrorist actions of the united states that occured in 1948 1967 2001 and which continure to this day,

but you are a glassy eyed zealot who shares complicity in terrorist state mass murder.....
so dont give me lists of 3 or 30 questions to answer on demand, i will not play that game with you

if you dont know about the involvement or refuse to acknowlege the participation of the american CIA the israeli
MOSSAD OR British MI5 in most modern terror incident carried out against innocent civilians , there is really nothing i can do to educate you, or to raise your moral conscience bar in a few short sentences here.
Suffice to say, you are either a israeli or american recruited disinfo agent ,[ the internet newest cancer]... or a disturbed racially polairized indivdual acting in your personally skewed moral universe

or just plain stupid.

either way go trouble someone else , your transparent
edit on 22-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: spelling .....adding the possibility of just plain stupid.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You were the one who brought up that passport fiasco........I want YOU to be armed to your teeth of facts surrounding that incident so I know you can support your accusations......

You can't.......but I already knew that! We both already knew that! Did'nt we !!!

and that makes you?????

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

We concur and I'll take you up on that 'hint' another time.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You were the one who brought up that passport fiasco........I want YOU to be armed to your teeth of facts surrounding that incident so I know you can support your accusations......

You can't.......but I already knew that! We both already knew that! Did'nt we !!!

and that makes you?????

i did not bring up the p assport fiasco you are mistaken , ...again....
,.what i is repost one of your posts as a quote and addressed your foolish statement about anyone believieing mossad had a hand in 911 belonging in an asylum ,
other content in that quote was not addresses by me ....reread it all and it may become clear to you.
my comments are very clear.
in other posts you later went on to glow with pride about the mossad and cia etc. being our "protectors,"
showing ,without any question that you are the one who in fact needs to be committed

get your facts straight

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
for those people still confused where some errorism comes from?

albert einstein for all his genius left out the third nation the USA, perhaps out of deference to his adopted country
www.deiryassin.org...

www.deiryassin.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 22-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Where is there proof a bunch of Israelis were seen dancing? Got a video of the suspects doing the deed?

I'm telling you GWB and the Mossad were NOT involved in 9/11 in any shape or form. Now unless any of you have some absolute solid proof and evidence, I rest my case. You people can't go around making stupid accusations when you have nothing strong to back it up.

I've watched and read about all the evidence surrounding 9/11 and yes I too have alot of questions but what none of you have failed to mention is the 1400 vehicals found up to 7 blocks away from the WTC, destroyed. What you also probably don't know, those buildings did not collapse in free fall as you all claim, the steel turned to dust. That's right, the STEEL TURNED TO DUST !!! Now what kind of weapon would had done that? Not any nuclear device! Israel does not have such a weapon and neither did OBL. All you people go on about is the outragous idea of some explosive paint that was allegely painted on walls by some Mossad "agents" and other outragous allegations. Then there was a white van allegely filled with explosives driven by Israelis found hours later. Yes there was such a white van driven by Israelies but guess what.....no explosives were ever found in that van.....that was pure rumour. Perhaps you should had read more of the Police reports that followed. There was a claim by Govt that they sold alot of leftover steel from the WTC to China; I can tell you that never happened because there was almost no steel left. And while I'm at it; it there were explosives that ignited from below the WTC, explaint o me why the basins of the WTC was very much intact after 9/11??? Hmmmm, perhaps I read a different report to yours?

edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

The FBI came to the conclusion... that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission
and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front. -Forward (A Jewish Magazine) March 15, 2002

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." --US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report (that was later erased from the Fox News website) on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

Source

Two of the "Five Dancing Israelies"
According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home. While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.
Said one of the men, "Our purpose was to document the event." But how did they know there was going to BE an "event"?

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...
...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad "surveillance team" made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The men set up cameras by the Hudson River and trained them on the twin towers.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (HA'ARETZ 9/17/01)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness.

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (AP and GI)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (Yediot America 11/2/01)

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added Ex tags

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Don't laugh as I brought this up on a couple of other threads some time ago.....

1. Israel was not involved with 9/11

2. Was Israel aware of 9/11 before the fact?

Without going in to specifics, yes!

Because it was quite clear in Michael Drosnin's "The Bible Code". The book will tell you who knew what and who was told in advance at the White House. There is also mention of a great EQK to hit L.A. California....it's crossed with Fire/Earthquake. Want to know when the next war will happen? You will know when a year has passed after the death of Ariel Sharon. If you think 9/11 was major, it won't be the last nor the most lethal. All I can say is we aint seen nothing yet; and cities of where have a mention. Even Arafat knew when his time was up as he too was warned well in advance.

As far back as it's first publication in 1996; there was clear mention of the Japanese Tsunami amongst many other incidents that have now come to pass.

Dancing Israelis on 9/11? Phewy! Never happened. However, they like a whole lot of other people were filming it that included many Americans. So what???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Don't laugh as I brought this up on a couple of other threads some time ago.....

1. Israel was not involved with 9/11

2. Was Israel aware of 9/11 before the fact?

Without going in to specifics, yes!

Because it was quite clear in Michael Drosnin's "The Bible Code". The book will tell you who knew what and who was told in advance at the White House. There is also mention of a great EQK to hit L.A. California....it's crossed with Fire/Earthquake. Want to know when the next war will happen? You will know when a year has passed after the death of Ariel Sharon. If you think 9/11 was major, it won't be the last nor the most lethal. All I can say is we aint seen nothing yet; and cities of where have a mention. Even Arafat knew when his time was up as he too was warned well in advance.

As far back as it's first publication in 1996; there was clear mention of the Japanese Tsunami amongst many other incidents that have now come to pass.

Dancing Israelis on 9/11? Phewy! Never happened. However, they like a whole lot of other people were filming it that included many Americans. So what???

i demonstated above multiple source for the young impulsive israelis , bursting with glee and joyfully flicking lighters and straining to get them selves photographed in front of the cia\mossad 3000 person funeral pyre slapping high five and other depraved conduct .This disturbing incident is well documented..The creepy young mossad agents who could not restrain themselves from expressing their extatic joy at the murder of 3000 innocent office worker, police, and firemen spent 71 day in jail untilzionist treasonists imbedded in the US government sent them back to israel.. your repeted denials and obscufication of the truth shows a moral bankrupcy in the center of YOUR very being. That you would aid a mass murderer crime because in your deluded world view ,demonizing arabs serves israeli security concerns trumps all human conduct , no matter how heinous is as low as it goes. that you CONTINUE to struggle to obscure the truth of this crime shows a level of depravity in you that matches the sickness and paranoia of the mad terrorists who concieved and executed this horrific enormity.

Now you are babbling about bible codes and earthquakes ? ariel sharon and spooky disaster predictions?
initially i thought you were just some creepy zionist mass murder apologist , but you can be pretty funny too , if you try. or is this some clumsy to further distract from israels and americas role in the simultanious murder of 3000 people ???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

Just to add my own personal experiance to this. My mother, at 49-50, decided to become an Orthodox Jew! It's been almost 2 years and she has completely changed, for the worse! Since she's become Orthodox she's accused me of being a bigot, fascist, and a nazi. Never in my life has she ever utter these words let alone use them against me. And that brings me to my next point, if you do not see eye to eye with her about Israel and the Jews in general, well you're a bigot, fascist, and a nazi.

My mother has spent at least $80,000 since making the transition from normal to nuts. Kosher is nonsense and a fantastic way to control people and make them spend MORE money for food. She handed over her entire tax return (which is quite large) to the Jews, meanwhile her own sister recently went on unemployment, which don't pay nothing.

Let's not talk about all the RULES they follow. Here's a good one, my fav,... you see mom can't destroy anything on Saturdays now, so she had my grandmother break toilet paper into individual squares for her, because my mom considered that destruction. So she let my grandma do it? Meanwhile, wiping your ass is destroying the TP, just my opinion. This is just one retarded rule she now follows.

I could write all day why I hate my mothers new Orthodox Jew personality. I could liken her to a cult victim. So in conclusion, since my mom went ortho jew I don't like her at all. She actually became a worse person since becoming religious and she's all about it. She truly thinks she's better than everyone else now

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by ElliotNoir

Just to add my own personal experiance to this. My mother, at 49-50, decided to become an Orthodox Jew! It's been almost 2 years and she has completely changed, for the worse! Since she's become Orthodox she's accused me of being a bigot, fascist, and a nazi. Never in my life has she ever utter these words let alone use them against me. And that brings me to my next point, if you do not see eye to eye with her about Israel and the Jews in general, well you're a bigot, fascist, and a nazi.

My mother has spent at least $80,000 since making the transition from normal to nuts. Kosher is nonsense and a fantastic way to control people and make them spend MORE money for food. She handed over her entire tax return (which is quite large) to the Jews, meanwhile her own sister recently went on unemployment, which don't pay nothing.

Let's not talk about all the RULES they follow. Here's a good one, my fav,... you see mom can't destroy anything on Saturdays now, so she had my grandmother break toilet paper into individual squares for her, because my mom considered that destruction. So she let my grandma do it? Meanwhile, wiping your ass is destroying the TP, just my opinion. This is just one retarded rule she now follows.

I could write all day why I hate my mothers new Orthodox Jew personality. I could liken her to a cult victim. So in conclusion, since my mom went ortho jew I don't like her at all. She actually became a worse person since becoming religious and she's all about it. She truly thinks she's better than everyone else now

how sad for you ... what specifically has her make the accusation of nazi and fascist , she must be refering to something ...if shes talking about zionist mindsets , im inclined to agree with her , but on the issue of tissue , she has gone to far

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

When she called me a fascist, we were at the kitchen table, mom, grandma, and myself, and I said something to the extent of I wish for everyone in the world to be happy and her response was calling me a fascist. It made no sense and my grandma and I gave each other a WTF look. This came out during a fight she picked with me after I finally refused to do the pray/hand washing ritual before friday nite jew dinner. She started out the argument, 'Would you disrespect a Chinese household by not taking off your shoes?" and I said I agreed with that and in fact I practice it at home, because we step in some nasty crap during the day. So basically she was pissed I wasn't turning

I found this one night doing a quick search on Orthodox Jews
www.beingjewish.com...

It also means that your relationships will change. Not all your friends will be happy that you've become Jewish. Worse yet, your family members might disown you, as often happens.

I even brought this up that day at the kitchen table and my mom was totally fine with her family and friends disowning her for her "beliefs", Let me tell you, it's her new attitude and imposing her beliefs on other that makes the normal world disown her. But I've learned from her this, The Jews are the Worlds greatest victims. Oh woe is the Jew is my mom's new attitude, if all her friends, family, strangers, the world disown her it will only add to her new self pity party. It' sick. These Orthodox, their lifestyle is meant to separate you from the rest of the world. You're supposed to marry another Jew and have as many kids as humanly possible!!!! Her rabbi's wife is pregnant, has a 1ish baby, and like 8 other kids. I remember one night at dinner my mother looking dreamily at me saying "I hope you marry a nice Jewish girl"

She thinks it's totally okay to openly talk about religion to anyone at anytime. I brought this up and she said basically she has to preach the word of God, or some nonsense. So no bringing mom out anymore.

She's literally out of her mind and she truly believes this is it and I need to see the light. I'm pretty sure she's gone forever. And trust me, Religion doesn't bother me. I went to catholic school (which was GREAT). I choose not to follow it but I don't care if others do, just don't impose your beliefs on me or others, and that's exactly what she's doing.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
holy moly what a mess...you have my sympathy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I have provided a multitude of links on page 4.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Where is there proof a bunch of Israelis were seen dancing? Got a video of the suspects doing the deed?

I'm telling you GWB and the Mossad were NOT involved in 9/11 in any shape or form. Now unless any of you have some absolute solid proof and evidence, I rest my case. You people can't go around making stupid accusations when you have nothing strong to back it up.

I've watched and read about all the evidence surrounding 9/11 and yes I too have alot of questions but what none of you have failed to mention is the 1400 vehicals found up to 7 blocks away from the WTC, destroyed. What you also probably don't know, those buildings did not collapse in free fall as you all claim, the steel turned to dust. That's right, the STEEL TURNED TO DUST !!! Now what kind of weapon would had done that? Not any nuclear device! Israel does not have such a weapon and neither did OBL. All you people go on about is the outragous idea of some explosive paint that was allegely painted on walls by some Mossad "agents" and other outragous allegations. Then there was a white van allegely filled with explosives driven by Israelis found hours later. Yes there was such a white van driven by Israelies but guess what.....no explosives were ever found in that van.....that was pure rumour. Perhaps you should had read more of the Police reports that followed. There was a claim by Govt that they sold alot of leftover steel from the WTC to China; I can tell you that never happened because there was almost no steel left. And while I'm at it; it there were explosives that ignited from below the WTC, explaint o me why the basins of the WTC was very much intact after 9/11??? Hmmmm, perhaps I read a different report to yours?

edit on 22-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Yay more incoherent rambling from you. Should I just take your word that Mossad had no prior knowledge or involvment in 9/11. I know you think everything you say is gospel, but I have provided you with documents to debunk and you have said nothing other than "I'm telling you GWB and the Mossad were NOT involved in 9/11 in any shape or form". Read the documentation provided in the links and debunk it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Lynda101

Re these passports:

Every intelligence organisation around the world uses fake passports. I'm not the one who has an issue with these organisations doing as such when going after well known cold blooded terrorists and eliminating him or her; whether thats CIA, Mossad, M15 or any other agency. Good for them! You should be proud these organisations are keeping us safe for another day!

These orginisations are doing the opposite of keeping us safe. The CIA trained and funded the Taliban in the 80's. It also overthrew Mohamed Mossadeq the democratic leader of Iran creating a state filled with anti-Americanism. It has ochestrated coups in many democratic countries and overthrown popular regimes in places such as Nicaragua. It has put into place dictators which murder and torture civillians creating more anti-American/ anti-Western sentiment. This orginisation has trained foreign regimes in the art of torture to use on it's own people for simply disagreeing with their government. If you are seriously proud of these institutions then you a very small man.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join