It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing for Rapture Saturday ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm going to stand outside the local church. With snacks and a camera, thinking "This is gonna be good!"

Then film their expressions when nothing happens

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

What are you doing for Rapture Saturday ?
A date... with destiny. I hope she isn't very rapturous

or maybe I hope she is?

edit on 5/17/2011 by hhcore because: INSIDE JOKE - IN CASE PEOPLE THINK I BELIEVE THIS STUFF

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'll be celebrating my 62nd birthday with chocolate cake covered in melted wax.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Cutting the grass.

Quietly sn1ggering....
edit on 17-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pub for me I think, just for a change.

link   
reply to post by rigel4

I will be awake as the Sun trades shifts with the Moon and the dusk trades times with the Dawn. If some are to be moved wishing them all the best If I am to be moved wishing all who did not the best. Otherwise enjoying a nice Sunny day.

link   
reply to post by schuyler

Happy Birthday .

lets hope you have many more.

Gratz

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
After doing yard work all day to make up for all the rainy days this spring. I shall sit back roll a number and a frosty one and look forward to Sunday.

Rapture or not I am pretty sure I will still be here Sunday...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Serious note;
I feel for the folks that believe so strongly about the rapture. Yeah, most of us are either going to be drooling (me) or doing normal saturday things, but there are those that will be suffering a crisis of faith.
Be patient with them.
Say a kind word to your God/god/gods/Gods for their safety and spirit.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Since obviously nothing will happen, you will see a few million Christians disappointed, but still believing in fairy tales. Still waiting to die to be able to meet a better world, still hoping to go to "heavens".

As is the practice in the religions, they will expect some god come to earth and solve the problems that we, people, should solve. I understand the social value that religion provides, but also understand that while there are people waiting some god go down here and solve our problems, nothing will ever change.

But surely we'll still see the catholic church, producing saints, and attesting miracles, clay idols "crying blood" and flesh and bones people turning to dust. But I"m sure the Vatican will still make millions with people's faith.

edit on 17-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A good thought..

I will send out some harmonious waves

Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Going to a Crab feast! Maryland Blue Crabs that is. Funny at work we were wondering if Vegas is taking odds on the Rapture for Saturday or not.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Going to a Crab feast! Maryland Blue Crabs that is. Funny at work we were wondering if Vegas is taking odds on the Rapture for Saturday or not.

Il give you 1,000,000/1 that there will be (Generous I think)
and 0.000000001/1 that there wont be

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I'll be spinning Blondie's Rapture at 5 to 6 at volume 20 just to p**s off the neighbours, (the're heathens). But mostly looking forward to H, Camping and co 's explanation when it doesnt arrive.

Can anyone join this blondie party ????

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will be working. Pretty sure I will be going to work Sunday morning as well.

But, I am not going to go max out the credit cards, just take a break from household chores. I am sure those will still be waiting when I'm off on Monday :-(

I sure have enjoyed the answers given so far!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will be on the second day of a three day ferry ride to alaska to look for work on a fishing boat for the summer.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'll be redoing my home office and paint the walls!

So I'm hoping for this Saturday's Rapture to be more exciting than watching the wall paint dry!

When Does the Show Start?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Do keep up man.... It's 6pm everwhere at once.

Watch out for that rabbit hole as you go

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This has been a great post to read through!! I'll be planting a deck garden so my hubby has food to eat while the kids and I are away!! lol Will be enjoying the fruits of the other garden at the 6pm mark!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Watching The Mechanic (sorry been missing my man-films lately) eating a pizza (sliced with my Babylonian sword of course), and drinking a six pack with a side of tobacco goodness. That's alright though since I'm a golden god I can get away with such things. However for the rest of you pray real hard and live to tell the tale. Yeah that's right a golden god, live with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join