It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing for Rapture Saturday ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Good for you! Now we know a bit more a bout you, someone who can afford to pay cash for everything...

No we understand why you are anti-anything-for-the-normal-American...

And scooter? Seriously? Thats a pretty sad and lame thing to say to make yourself seem superior...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I plan on creatng a thread about my frustration that the rapture didn't happen

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
See, ATS has some awesome members.

BBQ & Beer!!! Now that is a celebration! I'll probably be doing the same at my sister's house. Fun times, we pretty much do that every weekend!

As for the time of the rapture. One follower has said it will happen at 6pm local time (your local time). It will all kick off with a major earthquake in the pacific rim at 6pm, then cascade around the world at 6pm in each time zone.

On May 21, "starting in the Pacific Rim at around the 6 p.m. local time hour, in each time zone, there will be a great earthquake, such as has never been in the history of the Earth," he says. The true Christian believers — he hopes he's one of them — will be "raptured": They'll fly upward to heaven.

Source

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Um...Don't bum the party....
with your negative waves man

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I dont know, what's the crack with this rapture thing anyway, does it mean i have to read the bible, sacrifice a lamb? How can i save my sinful soul, or is it too late? If it's too late will hiding under my bed help?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

As for the time of the rapture. One follower has said it will happen at 6pm local time (your local time). It will all kick off with a major earthquake in the pacific rim at 6pm, then cascade around the world at 6pm in each time zone.

Ahh, well then...it's 6 pm local time. I'll have to inform everyone at Bible study this evening. I'm sure they'll want to make plans of their own.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks to being a member of ATS since 2007 and thanks to my little pea brain I am ready for anything to happen.

I thank God everyday that I wasn't washed away by a big wave of water, fallen into a sink hole, gone flying in a tornado, or died from a government sponsored disease, or been put in a fema camp, been beheaded by a terrorist, and any number of other ways we can die that we cuss and discuss here on this forum.

I love my country.
I love my friends and family.
I love my motorcycle.
I love my four footed friends and I love ATS members.

All that being said; Bring it on.
I am ready.

If there is a rapture you that are left may have my stock piles of everything I could ever think to stock pile.
Just don't drink the water without boiling it first.
It's been sitting for over 6 years.

Looking forward to Saturday.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Smoking a spliff, making music. Probably out enjoying the weather too.

Wait... what's a rapture?

link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'll be waiting with bated breath... Man I'm hope I'm right!

Or will my face be red!

link   
I cant go on Saturday. I have to stay home, and wash my hair.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Pffft......It's a huge toking rig, that uplifts you to cosmic levels

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
First off let im stating, I dont believe the world is ending this saturday.

Although im sure we all know the boy who cried wolf story, it would be just typical that we have had to endure a zillion dooms day predictions over the years & some held better stories behind them to actually make us wonder. This time around no-one is at all expecting this to may 21st date to be the end. However sods law states that when you least expect something to happen, generally it comes and bites you in the ass. Anyway il be watching the football with a few beers & im sure when next saturday the 28th may comes, il be doing just the same, watching the super reds Man Utd beat those wannabe's Barcelona.

edit on 17-5-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

I am a regular American. I just don't "credit" myself into debt. Why should I pay for someone who is bad with money?

Don't like "Scooter"?

Kay, Skippy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Since the 21st starts here in New Zealand, ill be waking up to what the long forecast is saying, a beautiful day.
Might have a hang over from Friday night. Anyways if anything happens here ill let you guys know.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's supposed to happen at 6pm everywhere at the same time.
welcome to fuzzy logic

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I will be burning the plant that God put on this plane, probably laying in a cot, next to a campfire, being as unproductive as possible, save for taking 20 minutes to roast a perfect marshmallow.

link   
reply to post by rigel4

Oh yeah. Our great creator has a rolex.

link   
WHAT? there are going to be sales? WHERE ?! this is need to know information.
Saturday morning- sleeping / meditating
saturday afternoon- chillin with boyfriend, probably play some video games.
saturday evening- dank dinner that my grandfather will cook and then l4d2 alllll night long.
saturday night- mediating/ sleeping

*possibly huge shopping spree if someone actually does a sale for this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Since the 21st starts here in New Zealand, ill be waking up to what the long forecast is saying, a beautiful day.
Might have a hang over from Friday night. Anyways if anything happens here ill let you guys know.

Can you start a live webcam feed at 6pm local time for us all to watch?

Also, I wonder if you were in the last time zone, if you could look across to the first time zone and watch the start of the Rapture without actually being raptured. Then, before the Rapture hits the last time zone, you could jump across in to the first time zone and thumb your nose to Jesus.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Skittle

Pffft......It's a huge toking rig, that uplifts you to cosmic levels

When did they start calling '___' the rapture? hehehe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join