It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing for Rapture Saturday ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Chevalerous

Do keep up man.... It's 6pm everwhere at once.

Watch out for that rabbit hole as you go

LOL!

Okey dokey, should we synchronize our watches...?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

only if you have quantum Rolex

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I must ammend my previous post in this thread.

The offer still stands that you who are left may have all my "stuff" except my motorcycle.

I will be taking the pig with me when raptured.

Will be a whole new meaning for going "airborne".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I will be camping in the desert, fasting, and preparing to undergo a peyote sacrament. You guys had better hope I don't turn out to be Jesus because boy am I pissed.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Chil out man and enjoy the show, wish I was out tin the dessert meditating
sounds cool.

Drop in on Sunday and say hello.

btw If you were Jesus would you not forgive the foolish Rigel4 ?

Peace

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

What does the pig think about this arrangement?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Chil out man and enjoy the show

Oh I'm an ice cube very much digging the show. All the worlds a stage as the Bard said. But if I'm raptured or heaven forbid, if I'm Jesus, then it will be ass-kicking time. There is evil afoot that needs to be stomped.

I don't really believe in a large-scale rapture anyway. I think if there is one it would be very very tiny.

wish I was out tin the dessert meditating sounds cool.

Yeah just be careful cause the temperature can really drop at night.

Drop in on Sunday and say hello.

K.

btw If you were Jesus would you not forgive the foolish Rigel4 ?

Peace

Of course! Universal forgiveness and compassion is the way to go. But that includes forgiving myself for indulging in the cosmic game of "smiting evil".

edit on 17-5-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nice to make your acquaintance.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If something does happen it will probably be (Project Blue Beam).......I'm just saying

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Ditto!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
If something does happen it will probably be (Project Blue Beam).......I'm just saying

I'd be happy with that. I need a little excitement.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This # is so funny. Whos going to Times square and actully seeing where these doomdayers are going to be at when the rapture happens. I think it would be classic to see there faces when nothing happens.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok how about this...

The antichrist needs to find a way to make good christians believe that God hates them. He stages a Rapture. Even has Psycho Mr. Camping who is demon possessed throw out a campaign to warn the world and to get the whole world to hear about a rapture event and more importantly an Earthquake that will happen on 5/21 (even providing the times as 6pm is their respected areas). Now to them it doesn't matter if people believe it will happen or not. The only thing that is important is getting the message out there. Okay so May21st arrives. HAARP is put to work (or some other device) to cause earthquakes at certain times in certain areas. They have been testing how to make this accurate with the recent earthquakes. Ok, so then the fake rapture happens. These people appear to disappear(even though really they are in underground bunkers or maybe even killed and buried). The people that are "left behind" are pissed and thinks god hates them (even the true believers) and of course the non-believers are pissed because , well just because. The anti christ comes on the scene and says but I have always loved you..I will take care of you, the forgotten ones. Everyone loves him and looks at him as a better GOD figure.

That's as far as I got..it will make everyone hate Jesus/God and worship the antichrist and we will loose all our freedoms and serve the beast.

Think about it, it can be done. Perception is a tricky beast ya all. Look what we can openly do (Holograms/And even with TV'S AND Computers) It could happen.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerlady77

This is already hell where we live now. Think about it. Wars, starvation, poverty, sickness etc

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I agree with that. I am just pointing out the possibility of a BS storyline that could happen to deceive even the very elect. Just like it states in the bible.

I hate trickery!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies. (Adding "second line" to short comments doesn't count.)

But for this one

Chilling, that's mah day off!

Stay away Jesus.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
its my moms birthday

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
*Stands on soapbox* Ahem...

My dear Christian brothers and sisters...
After nothing happens I don't want to hear "Oh, we must have gotten the numbers wrong". No, man. YOU said it was going to happen, because it sure as... (well, I was going to say hell, but...) I mean, the Bible says no one is going to know the day. So, man up, and apologize for scaring gullible people. And don't do it again.

*Gets off soapbox*

edit on 17-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am going to the local Chick-fil-A and loot their ketchup packets and napkins.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Since I fly home on Friday, I will likely go out with the wife and see the new Pirates movie. I'll place my bets that there will be minimal media exposure about nothing happening on that day.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join