It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hurray public schools!!!
Texas, what is happening to you? You used to be the bastion of freedom and Independence.

The teacher should be tarred, feathered and run out of town.
I second the notion that if roles were reversed, Sharpton and Company would be there with bullhorns and the ACLU would be beating down the school doors.
What a crock.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

The fact that a teacher has been so racially brainwashed that she thought what she was dfoing was acceptable, shows us that a real and serious problem exists in schools and amongst white liberals.

What? So the actions of one deranged woman...who has been apprehended...oh wait I see where this is going.

I'm sorry to inform you that I do not partake in left/right political discussions, you can do that with someone on the same level of intelligence as you.

That we have a society where an intelligent, educated, professional could think what she was doing was acceptable shows us that we need to worry about all our kids - as this teacher is one amongst hundreds of thousands of si ilar brainwashed fanatics.

What's wrong with you? Just because she holds a job does not mean any of the above. She could be a psychopath for all we know...but of course, you know all the intricate details of her life right?

Let me guess, you're the type of person who supports the army and respects soldiers just because they signed up to "serve your country". Am I right? Do tell...

This is what the Nazis did.
Its like the Hitler Youth in Nazi Germany beating up the young Jew in class as he called them 'nazis'.

Another Godwin? It seems I'm on Godwin patrol these days...

Its the exact same analogy.

If this happens in one schools, it will happen elsewhere.

Are you intentionally trying to scare people?

America is sick.

Of course, the world ends at the American border with people like yourself :-) I think you may have finalized my point. Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What? So the actions of one deranged woman...who has been apprehended...oh wait I see where this is going.

I'm sorry to inform you that I do not partake in left/right political discussions, you can do that with someone on the same level of intelligence as you.

= How do you know its just one woman - we have plenty of examples of anti-white racism in schools over recent years. Thats is if you want to read it and find out. Assuming it is just one person who thinks like this is idiotic.

That we have a society where an intelligent, educated, professional could think what she was doing was acceptable shows us that we need to worry about all our kids - as this teacher is one amongst hundreds of thousands of si ilar brainwashed fanatics.

What's wrong with you? Just because she holds a job does not mean any of the above. She could be a psychopath for all we know...but of course, you know all the intricate details of her life right?

= How do you know she was not told to do this on some liberal left PC diversity course - you dsont do you.

Let me guess, you're the type of person who supports the army and respects soldiers just because they signed up to "serve your country". Am I right? Do tell...

= I respect soldiers and the military, does that make me a fascist or you a liberal idiot if you despise people who are prepared to die for their country and freedom ?

I suspect the latter.

This is what the Nazis did.
Its like the Hitler Youth in Nazi Germany beating up the young Jew in class as he called them 'nazis'.

Another Godwin? It seems I'm on Godwin patrol these days...

= Sometimes Godwins rule just has to be put aside when the facts demand it.

Its the exact same analogy.

If this happens in one schools, it will happen elsewhere.

Are you intentionally trying to scare people?

= No, just stating the facts.

In a class room no one watches the teachers most of the time .

America is sick.

Of course, the world ends at the American border with people like yourself :-) I think you may have finalized my point. Thanks.

= I thought you hated America - oh yeah, thats right - you just hate WHITE AMERICANS dont you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And in todays paper is another nutter teacher.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This seems to be an epidemic.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I will admit, I as expecting the teacher to be black. The teacher was white though...

So this kid does not like black people. OK, so he is an idiot who will miss out on some really great people and friends...

But this teacher, provoked an attack on one of her students over it, which was the worst possible way to handle the situation. Did she think it would help improve that bigots way of thinking? Did she think it would help improve race relations?

She stood there and let it happen. She endangered a students life and from her school she is suspended WITH pay.... Fire her!!! For god sake, fire her. She does not need to be around children... at all!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes

And beating whitey is a national sport in the good old USA today.

No its not! Its a sorry sapiens sapiens teacher who lost controll of what she is supposed to be a TEACHER. And instead of her teaching the young boy about the ignorance involved in thinking racist. She took the vengeful rout and put the kid on spot light, which was wrong to do.

1 day sapiens sapiens will get beyond race boundries and see bigger picture.... 1 day
edit on 5/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The fact that a teacher has been so racially brainwashed that she thought what she was doing was acceptable, shows us that a real and serious problem exists in schools and amongst white liberals.

Get a rope.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Assuming it is just one person who thinks like this is idiotic.

Assuming that everyone thinks like this is even more idiotic.

How do you know she was not told to do this on some liberal left PC diversity course - you dsont do you.

Oh I see, so because we don't know that it is better to assume that she was.

I respect soldiers and the military, does that make me a fascist or you a liberal idiot if you despise people who are prepared to die for their country and freedom ?

That makes you an idiot, but the reason I asked was whether to see if I read you as a person correctly. I did.

I suspect the latter.

Don't open your mouth and run it, I have people in my family who have actually fought and given their lives against a US-supported invasion of Iran by Iraq. You like to pretend you all fight for freedom and that you are all tough soldiers, but has your nation been forced to teach students in elementary and high schools how to operate a weapon because an invasion and death was that imminent? How about trying to sleep through bombs being dropped around them? Have you pulled the corpses of two of your REAL brothers(none of that military brainwash bull#) from the rubble of your missile stricken shop? People that are close to me have, and I respect them a HELL OF A LOT more than some ignorant mercenary pretending he's tough shooting folks from helicopters, planes and whatnot - then to come back with PTSD and beating his wife, pissing his pants at night having nightmares of "insurgents". Grow up.

Sometimes Godwins rule just has to be put aside when the facts demand it.

But most of the time it demonstrates ignorance.

No, just stating the facts.

No you are not. You are using sensationalist arguments that most likely convinced yourself.

I thought you hated America - oh yeah, thats right - you just hate WHITE AMERICANS dont you.

I don't hate America, I don't hate white Americans. Stop putting words in my mouth. I've been to the US, it's a beautiful country and some Americans I met were some of the friendliest people around, a tad simple, but friendly non the less. Am I going to let you disturb their image because you happen to be American? # no!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
So how does it feel to be white these days?

Did you guys honestly believe history wouldn't rear it's ugly head?

That you could mistreat and enslave an entire people because of their skin color without EVER facing repercussions?

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone these things but you can't go around the fact that it will happen, even more and more so as time passes...something to do with a cycle...

yes, i guess your right.

being 150 years old and all i guess i should have known better.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

And beating whitey is a national sport in the good old USA today.

No its not! Its a sorry sapiens sapiens teacher who lost controll of what she is supposed to be a TEACHER. And instead of her teaching the young boy about the ignorance involved in thinking racist. She took the vengeful rout and put the kid on spot light, which was wrong to do.

1 day sapiens sapiens will get beyond race boundries and see bigger picture.... 1 day
edit on 5/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

You dont know the kid was racist, we only have the word of a maniac teacher saying that.

You are smearing this child as a racist only on the word of the idiot teacher who instigated the assault on the child.

She is probably playing the race card to justify her own actions - as usual.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

i agree that they should fire her but i disagree that the kids would have been "great people and friends" just because they are black. i dont think anybody has any way of judging how good of people they are based on their skin color. this is true "reverse racism".

the color of a persons skin doesnt make them cool anymore than it makes them uncool.

unless of course you are a racist.

but to each his own...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Assuming that everyone thinks like this is even more idiotic.

= assuming they dont means we can put this down to an abberation and ignore the fact it may be a more prevalent problem.

How do you know she was not told to do this on some liberal left PC diversity course - you dsont do you.

Oh I see, so because we don't know that it is better to assume that she was.

= I am taking the precautionary principle - you are putting your head in the sand.

I respect soldiers and the military, does that make me a fascist or you a liberal idiot if you despise people who are prepared to die for their country and freedom ?

That makes you an idiot, but the reason I asked was whether to see if I read you as a person correctly. I did.

= No that makes you a fool.

= You wouldnt even be an American or Britain except for the US and British soldiers who ought and died fighting fascism. You would still be in Kurdistan working as a slave labourer under the Nazis or their Nazi heirs.

I suspect the latter.

Don't open your mouth and run it, I have people in my family who have actually fought and given their lives against a US-supported invasion of Iran by Iraq. You like to pretend you all fight for freedom and that you are all tough soldiers, but has your nation been forced to teach students in elementary and high schools how to operate a weapon because an invasion and death was that imminent? How about trying to sleep through bombs being dropped around them? Have you pulled the corpses of two of your REAL brothers(none of that military brainwash bull#) from the rubble of your missile stricken shop? People that are close to me have, and I respect them a HELL OF A LOT more than some ignorant mercenary pretending he's tough shooting folks from helicopters, planes and whatnot - then to come back with PTSD and beating his wife, pissing his pants at night having nightmares of "insurgents". Grow up.

= Shut up you mug. You sit in America taking advantage of freedom yet spit in the face of those that die for freedom. The Iraq War was a war I did not support - but I am intelligent enough to realise that soldiers are ORDERED TO FIGHT IN WARS, they dont choose what wars to fight you fool.

Sometimes Godwins rule just has to be put aside when the facts demand it.

But most of the time it demonstrates ignorance.

= Only in your case.

No, just stating the facts.

No you are not. You are using sensationalist arguments that most likely convinced yourself.

= Not at all.

I thought you hated America - oh yeah, thats right - you just hate WHITE AMERICANS dont you.

I don't hate America, I don't hate white Americans. Stop putting words in my mouth. I've been to the US, it's a beautiful country and some Americans I met were some of the friendliest people around, a tad simple, but friendly non the less. Am I going to let you disturb their image because you happen to be American? # no!

= Do you live in Turkey or Iraq as a Kurd ? No - you live in Britain yet mock those who have fought and died for freedom and who frred the Kurds from Saddam Hussein. You are a disgrace.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

yes, i guess your right.

Don't get me wrong, the Caucasians being blamed for racism are the result of their ancestors behavior and ignorance. You can't help it, you are going to be pushed in that same corner until the people reach a point of understanding. And only then will all this non-sense bickering about skin color end. Whether your children will develop racist tendencies is up to how you raise your children - you can control this. But who is to say other people won't intentionally raise their children to hold racist ideas?

There is no certainty about this outside of your own circle, get it? That's what I'm trying to tell you. It is a perpetual problem that is dividing the group of people that used to fight side by side for freedom. I understand what you are saying, it is wrong to be held accountable for what happened 150 years ago - but you're not going to escape it - because that would equal to attempting to outrun ignorance and I don't see that happening any time soon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You crack me up.
"How does it feel to be white today?"

Read history. Only about 1 in 8 whites ever owned slaves in the US. This was concentrated in the South. There were also free blacks that owned slaves.

My family did not come to the US until the early 1900s. We didn't own slaves or participate in the slave trade. I don't have a guilty conscience for the sins committed by whites from different centuries.

It's time to end all this racism. You judge people by their actions, not the color of their skin. The students that assaulted the other student should be expelled. The teacher who set up the attack should lose her job. She is not fit to be a teacher. It doesn't matter what color the skin of the individuals is. What matters is ... there was an assault. The teacher created a situation where the assault took place.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

yes, i guess your right.

Don't get me wrong, the Caucasians being blamed for racism are the result of their ancestors behavior and ignorance. You can't help it, you are going to be pushed in that same corner until the people reach a point of understanding. And only then will all this non-sense bickering about skin color end. Whether your children will develop racist tendencies is up to how you raise your children - you can control this. But who is to say other people won't intentionally raise their children to hold racist ideas?

There is no certainty about this outside of your own circle, get it? That's what I'm trying to tell you. It is a perpetual problem that is dividing the group of people that used to fight side by side for freedom. I understand what you are saying, it is wrong to be held accountable for what happened 150 years ago - but you're not going to escape it - because that would equal to attempting to outrun ignorance and I don't see that happening any time soon.

Go into the ghetto and spread your gospel - we aint the ones with the chips on our shoulders demanding compensation for slavery and affirmative action laws to replace our meritocracy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You wouldnt even be an American or Britain except for the US and British soldiers who ought and died fighting fascism. You would still be in Kurdistan working as a slave labourer under the Nazis or their Nazi heirs.

Kurdistan? Did you just...under nazi's? Come on, don't put yourself down that much...

Shut up you mug. You sit in America taking advantage of freedom yet spit in the face of those that die for freedom. The Iraq War was a war I did not support - but I am intelligent enough to realise that soldiers are ORDERED TO FIGHT IN WARS, they dont choose what wars to fight you fool.

I don't sit in America :-) You are intelligent enough to realize soldiers are ordered to fight in wars? Are you intelligent enough to understand they have a choice to pick up weaponry? To join the military? My point still stands.

Do you live in Turkey or Iraq as a Kurd ? No - you live in Britain yet mock those who have fought and died for freedom and who frred the Kurds from Saddam Hussein. You are a disgrace.

Just stop it before you embarrass yourself further. I don't live in Britain either. Nobody freed the Kurds from Saddam Hussein you twat. The Kurds people were used as a political tool shown to you on TV telling you how evil Saddam was - never mentioning who gave him the resources to commit his evil crimes. You never cared about any Kurds, just like you don't care about Afghans or Iraqis, you do not want to free them. Go educate yourself. FYI - this will be the last reply to you ever. You aptly demonstrated the level of intelligence you possess and honestly - I can't be bothered with a dumb person like yourself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Read history.

How about you re-read my post and try to discern what my point is.

My family did not come to the US until the early 1900s. We didn't own slaves or participate in the slave trade. I don't have a guilty conscience for the sins committed by whites from different centuries.

I don't care. Good for you.

It's time to end all this racism.

Oh, I didn't know you were God and had the power to do this. I do know that you are delusional if you think that this issue will just blow over and people will simply forget.

You judge people by their actions, not the color of their skin.

Notice how you had to jump like a cornered cat and claim you didn't have a guilty conscience? Do you believe that the white people in the US should have a guilty conscience? They had no hand in what happened so long ago...ie. you are judging yourself.

The students that assaulted the other student should be expelled. The teacher who set up the attack should lose her job. She is not fit to be a teacher. It doesn't matter what color the skin of the individuals is. What matters is ... there was an assault. The teacher created a situation where the assault took place

Yes and this is very, very disturbing to say the least. School is supposed to be a place of education.

Go into the ghetto and spread your gospel - we aint the ones with the chips on our shoulders demanding compensation for slavery and affirmative action laws to replace our meritocracy.

No but you should be giving it out of free will to the people who are troubled by the past. But since you won't you will have to carry the burden that people of the past left you. And this is not my opinion this is what is happening, go ahead, disagree with it as much as you want you will NEVER escape it. Understand you can't understand then move on to progress.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
everybody will assume he learned the word from his "racist parents", when in reality he probably heard it from his classmates.

where i live the race and associated word in question, is used almost exclusively by said race.

Good point.

He probably said something like' Yo teacher, I dont want to watch dat movie wiv ma nigga homies and home boys, I wanna watch some over movie wiv ma niggaz, like Star Wars or somefing' and therefore, even though he was using the same language in the exact same context as his friends in the class and not using it in a racist context but in the context of street language, he was called a racist as he was white.

Figures.

They turn white kids into multi-culturalised mutants and then call them racist when they talks the exact same way as th black kids they go to class with.

OK hope you got that out of your system
BTW, the teacher that provoked the attack against the white student was white
That makes it white on white crime.
Oh yeah the students she encouraged were black, but now what is your justification?
Seems to me that all of you won't be happy until you are separated. None of you are adults nor do you care for the truth.
sad sad day.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You are smearing this child as a racist only on the word of the idiot teacher who instigated the assault on the child.

Im not smearing anything FIRST. I was going off of the OP content.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I will admit, I as expecting the teacher to be black. The teacher was white though...

So this kid does not like black people. OK, so he is an idiot who will miss out on some really great people and friends...

But this teacher, provoked an attack on one of her students over it, which was the worst possible way to handle the situation. Did she think it would help improve that bigots way of thinking? Did she think it would help improve race relations?

She stood there and let it happen. She endangered a students life and from her school she is suspended WITH pay.... Fire her!!! For god sake, fire her. She does not need to be around children... at all!!!

Thank you.
Finally someone with reason on their side.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join