It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
every one is a secret racist ..may be not to the extent of violence or verbally,but when push comes to shove we look after our own, its human nature..can't see it ever changing ever.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

Not a surprise really. Even if the kid did say something racist, it would NEVER be OK for a teacher to get the students to beat up the kid. There's punitive guidelines that should be followed. The teacher in this case should be fired ASAP.

But of course, that won't happen. Because the person in question is a so called "minority". And that's the problem, no one will be ever equal if we keep on labeling people. There is no such thing as an "African-American", only Americans or African. You can't be both. It's already hard enough to get by being either called "white" or "black".

But whatever.

Exactly.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
every one is a secret racist ..may be not to the extent of violence or verbally,but when push comes to shove we look after our own, its human nature..can't see it ever changing ever.

When blacks organise to represent their community interests as a racial group - they are respected for it.

When Jews do it - they are applauded for it.

When whites do it - they are called racists.

So much for equality.

Its like the idea that there is intra-racial racism amaongst whites ( eg WASPS dont like Irish Catholics or Poles hate Germans or Slavs hate Russians ) is not even in their brains. nor that all whites are not rich, with social privileges and were raised with benefits other people did not have.

Guess what - NEWSFLASH - there are poor white, opporessed, racial y discriminated against white people too. .

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I also believe you are both a conscious and unconscious racist yourself.

Uhuh. Totally...I mean, everything I say is racist right?

I want restitution from the black community for the endless racist rapes of white women by black males

HAH. This is where racists like yourself out themselves. It is not about RAPE it is about the complete destruction of a culture, a people. Not about a white woman being raped(fyi, this is the argument that gives you away - the white woman argument - sure makes your blood boil huh. The systematic destruction of a people is what my problem is, yours is "blacks" sleeping with "whites". (Don't even bother circling this one)

I want compensation for that before you get a cent for compensation for slavery.

Keep outing yourself.

Get a grip - there are a myriad grounds for racism - from religious belief, social class, nationality, ethnicity to skin colour - many of them are INTRA-RACIAL FORMS OF RACISM where people of the same race racially despise others of the same race eg Africans hate Jamaicans and light skinned blacks do not like dark skinned blacks or light skinned Hindus do not like lower catse dark skinned Hindus .

Of course. But do you know the grounds for that "hate"? I bet you don't and that's why you can run your mouth about these things

You are just using one form of racism in this debate because it profits you to do so

What racism? Reflecting on history is racist now?

My ancestors were Irish.

Mine are Kurdish.

You ever heard of the Potato Famine ?

Yes, after all, I have been educated. What do you know about the persecution of Kurds?

Ever heard of white Irish slaves worked to death in the plantations of Jamaica ?

Uhuh.

Ever heard lof the forced removal and deportation of poor white people in the British Empire ?

I've read instead of heard.

No, because you only care about peddling racial greivances about your own race - which is racism itself.

Racial grievances? About my own race? Good god...listen, I only apply to one race and that is the human race.

Just the fact that I didn't even take a side in the first post but was attacked speaks loud of your motives and agenda. I'm done trying to reason with racists.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I can think of no better way of teaching a racist about racism than letting them get their ass beat by those they discriminate upon.

if your response is to beat a child for using a word, which is widely used within american culture.. then i feel sorry for you..

this CHILD probably didnt realise the implications of what he said, as most with most children, when they say some things..

im glad your in a minority with your mindset..

anyway.. if that word is so offensive, then why do black people in america use it every 5 minutes? seems like double standards to me.. we can say it but you cant..
(i say america because i rarely hear that word being used here in the uk, especially never on tv, movies or in music-thats a big no no here)

edit on 17/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Zamini,

You are a racist indoctrinated with politically correct anti-white hate with a chip on their shoulder peddling false racial greivances so you can play the race card and gain personal and social benefits you do not deserve solely on the grounds of your own talents or work.

You demean and undermine America and the American Dream.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

As for ther Kurds - I know all about the Kurds.

My mates fought in Iraq to defend the Kurds from the Islamists.

Some of them never came back.

Guess what - they were all white.

You should get down on your knees and thank them every day - as due to them the Kurds are no longer being gassed and slaughtered by Saddam Hussein.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

speak for yourself...

2nd

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

it just feels that way bro ..best to live your life best way you can,cultures might not get along from time to time,but its important to respect people,and keep your dignity ,america is a multicultural society as is Great Britain,governments could do more to not segregate race groups in certain areas,also schools should have a healthier balance of cultures to avoid the minority group from been victimized..finally we as adults need to educate our kids about other cultures...and that goes for all races

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You are a racist indoctrinated with politically correct anti-white hate with a chip on their shoulder peddling false racial greivances so you can play the race card and gain personal and social benefits you do not deserve solely on the grounds of your own talents or work.

You couldn't be off the ball any more

You demean and undermine America and the American Dream.

What is this even supposed to mean? Want some of your fellow Americans to crush that bunch of non-sense or do you want me to undermine your bull#?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh really? Ashamed? For schooling in-the-closet-racists?

As for ther Kurds - I know all about the Kurds.

Do tell

My mates fought in Iraq to defend the Kurds from the Islamists.

Your mates? Which army? The US army? That supplied Saddam with the gas to kill Kurds?

Some of them never came back.

Must be hard, losing people who go to a place they have nothing to seek - guns touting. Just to play mercenary and make a little money. I had an uncle who did that...I have no sympathy for his actions, he was an ignorant fool who got caught up in a propaganda war.

Guess what - they were all white.

In case you haven't realized, I don't give two craps about skin color. And for you to use military personnel as an excuse - as if they went there to save the Kurdish population - is giving yourself away as a racist even more!

You should get down on your knees and thank them every day - as due to them the Kurds are no longer being gassed and slaughtered by Saddam Hussein.

You are so oblivious it should hurt your head. Without Western support Saddam wouldn't have had the resources or strength to fight the Kurdish

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

excellent post!

blacks hate koreans because koreans work harder and make better than they do.

asians prey on their own if anything.

blacks seem to think, what happened 200ya makes them "special" and i remember "black irish"

does anyone believe skin color pre-determines bigotry and racism?

naw, it's a mindset.

in the 60's in fla. where i went to high school, we had about 1/2 and 1/2, white/black.
each had a "top dog" and policed ourselves.

i seen smackdowns on both sides so there was no trouble between the races, in school.

any racial trouble was taken care of, in house and it worked.

no teachers and no cops. it was honorable.

big black dude said, "i'll take care of it" and it was done, same for the white guy when problems came up.

coming from a basically all white school in the northeast, i was impressed.

i was more harrassed by the white kids and redneck teachers than blacks and they were delt with, lol.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I agree, but this teacher should be held to a higher standard than others based on the fact that she is molding young minds. At this point, each and every one of those class members involved will require some serious counseling. Does anyone think the parents of these monsters are going to do that for them? Highly unlikely considering most children learn racism at home; sad that they get to learn some at school too!

I am just glad she is caught. This teacher should be prosecuted and then set up to be liable for this Mental Health Issue. Likely she will get Community Service and she herself will become a very bitter old woman who blames the "white kid". She is sick and she is spreading her sickness, but hopefully now someone out there will get some needed help, or they finally rationalized from within that this is a sickness and break free from it!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Misterlondon

I'm going to make you eat your words, you undercover racist (I spot a superiority complex and extreme ignorance in this one).

oh come on mate... its 2011.. i cant believe people are still spouting this crap these days!!

I can't believe whites are hired over others in 2011. I can't believe people like that exist these days!!(FYI; use either one or three exclamation points - two just makes you look uneducated, also a class or two in reading comprehension and history shouldn't hurt).

if you did a little bit of research instead of listening to this black propoganda, you will see that human beings on every part of this planet have done some awful things to other humans, regardless of race, colour or creed..

Read this well: EVERY wrong doing will be accounted for, there is absolutely no way around this. That is not my opinion that is how this world turns. Or would you say that if someone beat your father today/raped your mom because he/she is of a skin color different than yours, it will be forgotten so easily? You don't think somewhere along the line a person will try to take on the battle for the abused people? Because back then they couldn't defend themselves and nobody ever defended them? This isn't about racism anymore, this is about human nature.

the BS people like you spread is the same BS spread in these extremist camps in the middle east, just in a different form..

Uhuh, nobody in your comfortable place of living spreads extremism huh? You just HAVE to use the middle-east as an example, HUH? Dude, you are see-through.

if we all had a mindset like yours the world would be a constant state of war, everyone would hate everyone and there would never be peace.. and that includes people of the same race and colour..

I sincerely doubt you know my mindset as much as I sincerely doubt you ever took reading comprehension or history classes.

come and live in the real world pal..

I will ask you again; "How does it feel to be white these days?"

Will it go over your head again?

you sound like you have a grudge against white people.. look at your words it is obvious that you are the racist..

you talk about black people not getting jobs... but a black man has the most important job in america..

you go into a rant about how the world turns and black people will never forget their enslavement.. thats a perfect example of black propaganda..

and being from irish heritage, my ancestors had awful things done them by the english, but i still call this country my home and cheer the sports teams.. i dont hold any grudges about what happened in the past.. neihter do my parents..

as i said mate move on and get into the real world.. dont hold grudges about the past and dont be a victim of hate..

oh and to answer your question... it feels good to be a white man in the uk, as im sure it does being a black man.. anyway mate you shouldnt cause a divide by bringing colour into it.. we are all human beings..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When a student tells a teacher something in confidence, that teacher shouldn't run around and share it with people. Especially when she knew it would provoke a reaction. Wouldn't that be technically considered "inciting a riot"?

If blacks get so offended by the word "'n-word'" or "nigga" then why do they use it themselves? Do I think people of any other race should say it? It doesn't matter what I think, because to each his own. Do I think its ok to beat someone down for saying a word? Of course not.

If a black kid called a white kid a "cracker" or "honkey" would that give the white kids a right to beat the black kid down? No. So why do some of you on here consider this ok? I've read comments like "he got what he deserved" and the likes. People in this country have a right to free speech and freedom of expression. If you want to say the word than say it. We have this stigma in this country that a) only blacks can say it, and b) any other race deserves a beat down if THEY say it. That's wrong.

The only way this word will ever leave the English language is if people STOP saying it. I don't hear white people all day saying it. I can listen to one rap song and hear it said 1000 times. I can watch any black comic and hear it said 1000 times. You want the word to go away? You want white people to stop using it? THEN STOP USING IT YOURSELVES.

The word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people, as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, meaning the color "black"

So, if this is the case as stated above. White people should be EXTREMELY offended by being called "whitey" no?

This teacher should get the maximum punishment allowed. As for the kids involved in the fight? Kids fight in school. It happens. I don't think they should be arrested. Suspended for a few days? Sure. But like I said, kids fight. The teacher should be fired for instigating the fight.

How is this "white kid" ever going to go back to that school now that this has happened?

*edit to note: Interesting that this forum actually censors the word and filters it to say "n-word". But yet it doesn't when I type cracker, honkey or whitey. Should I be offended???

edit on 17-5-2011 by DerekJR321 because: observation

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

you sound like you have a grudge against white people.. look at your words it is obvious that you are the racist..

I don't hold grudges ever. Things always seem to work themselves out, even for people who hide their intentions
And grudge against white people?

you talk about black people not getting jobs... but a black man has the most important job in america..

You know why? If it weren't for Obama a revolution would've been underway. Politics is part appeasing the public. Besides, you're not supposed to be racist against blacks anymore, you're supposed to hate those brown people together now, didn't you get the memo?

you go into a rant about how the world turns and black people will never forget their enslavement.. thats a perfect example of black propaganda..

See, here is where you give yourself away. I never said that black people will never forget. Nowhere did I say that. But what do you think happens, when a hundred years from now, a million random people look back into history and see how for instance, Muslims are being treated today, by the media and governments? Do you think that would awaken sympathy for the accusers or the accused? Oh, what was that? You didn't think of this completely but you thought I was a racist? Could that have something to do with how you interpret words?

and being from irish heritage, my ancestors had awful things done them by the english, but i still call this country my home and cheer the sports teams.. i dont hold any grudges about what happened in the past.. neihter do my parents..

Uhuh. Tell me, you know you are Irish. You know Irish culture. You can only imagine how you would feel if you were uncertain about those two.

as i said mate move on and get into the real world.. dont hold grudges about the past and dont be a victim of hate..

*Sighs*
Are generic statements all you can utter?

oh and to answer your question... it feels good to be a white man in the uk, as im sure it does being a black man.. anyway mate you shouldnt cause a divide by bringing colour into it.. we are all human beings..

I'm not doing it. It was done a long time ago. I'm taking it apart piece by piece rather than ignoring it and risk repeating history over and over.

And you obviously didn't understand the question, it went over your head AGAIN. And no, you can't answer that question for other people, lol? No wonder you think I'm the racist

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
A very good friend of mine once said, "I think we should all f*** each other until everyone is the same color."

I've heard this so many times before, and each time it's equally as stupid. You do realize, that race isn't a problem right? Religion neither... They're all just scapegoats for human stupidity. Let's say that we're all the same color. We all have the same religious background and cultural upbringing. Let's say that we're all cut from the exact same mold.

That doesn't change how we think. We'll still live in cities. "I'm from New York so inherently I'm better then anyone who's from Georgia!". If we get rid of cities, we'd still live in area's. Even if we find out a way to completely remove any form of identification, we'll still have large people. Tall folks, short folks. People with bigger hands or feet. We'll *always find a way to hate*.

I think the whole idea of us "all being the same" is racist in itself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So, if I post that I agree that there is racial profiling against white folks am I going to be labled a "closet racist"?

If I say that spending hours upon days upon weeks upon months upon years looking for a job, that ALWAYS goes to another race...does saying that make me racist?

If I say that I do notice that folks of the same race, seem to "gang up" on folks of other races...does that make me a closet racist?

If I say I am starting to have ire and anger in my thoughts, when thinking of other races...does that make me a closet racist?

If I riddle my posts with happy faces, does that make me NOT a closet racist?

Oh yeah!
(Forgot the face!)

Or, does all that stuff above, make me OFF TOPIC!

Jesus H Christ! This thread is about a teacher allowing racial profiling to happen in their class. Whether it was the beaten kid saying the "N-word" (Sigh, what is this kindergarten? How is a word so magical that even typing is "wrong"?) or the class who beat him. Furthermore, the class beats the kid down. (ANOTHER instance of profiling.)

Welcome to the real world folks, people hate people. If you take away the race lables used for hate, they will be replaced with "smoker" or "looser" or "gamer" or "mama's boy" or "geek" or "ass hole" or "fool" or "idiot" or "ignorant". All of those are better than racist though, aren't they?
edit on 5/17/2011 by adigregorio because: To add: or the class who beat him.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Welcome to the real world folks, people hate people. If you take away the race lables used for hate, they will be replaced with "smoker" or "looser" or "gamer" or "mama's boy" or "geek" or "ass hole" or "fool" or "idiot" or "ignorant". All of those are better than racist though, aren't they?
edit on 5/17/2011 by adigregorio because: To add: or the class who beat him.

Starred as this is exactly what I'm trying to get through to people. Why should we destroy our heritage and cultures due to "hate" when that hate will continue even though? extra DIV

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Originally posted by OldCorp
A very good friend of mine once said, "I think we should all f*** each other until everyone is the same color."

I've heard this so many times before, and each time it's equally as stupid. You do realize, that race isn't a problem right? Religion neither... They're all just scapegoats for human stupidity. Let's say that we're all the same color. We all have the same religious background and cultural upbringing. Let's say that we're all cut from the exact same mold.

That doesn't change how we think. We'll still live in cities. "I'm from New York so inherently I'm better then anyone who's from Georgia!". If we get rid of cities, we'd still live in area's. Even if we find out a way to completely remove any form of identification, we'll still have large people. Tall folks, short folks. People with bigger hands or feet. We'll *always find a way to hate*.

brilliant post.

I think the whole idea of us "all being the same" is racist in itself.

Excellent comment.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

So, if I post that I agree that there is racial profiling against white folks am I going to be labled a "closet racist"?

Of course not.

If I say that spending hours upon days upon weeks upon months upon years looking for a job, that ALWAYS goes to another race...does saying that make me racist?

That makes you unlucky. Also, that means you might need better credentials, maybe specialize in a different field? I know this is arrogant of me to say but where there is a will, there is a way.

If I say that I do notice that folks of the same race, seem to "gang up" on folks of other races...does that make me a closet racist?

No. But when you deny it is done by both sides you sure are.

Or, does all that stuff above, make me OFF TOPIC!

Not really, you seem to misunderstand things you read. The teacher was dealt with, fired prosecuted jailed you name it. The ensuing discussion in this thread acted as if that hadn't happened. It went "the racist way" to put it.

Is calling someone a geek an attempt at destroying a culture? Do you have any idea how far en-slavers went to destroy a culture, background, faith, family structure? No? Then all that you just typed is hypocritical mumbo jumbo :!

Please don't reply and make more of a fool of yourself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Not really, you seem to misunderstand things you read. The teacher was dealt with, fired prosecuted jailed you name it. The ensuing discussion in this thread acted as if that hadn't happened. It went "the racist way" to put it.

You just dont get it do ya pal.

The fact that a teacher has been so racially brainwashed that she thought what she was dfoing was acceptable, shows us that a real and serious problem exists in schools and amongst white liberals.

That we have a society where an intelligent, educated, professional could think what she was doing was acceptable shows us that we need to worry about all our kids - as this teacher is one amongst hundreds of thousands of similar brainwashed liberal PC fanatics.

This is what the Nazis did.

Its like the Hitler Youth in Nazi Germany beating up the young Jew in class as he called them 'nazis'.

The kid tells the teacher ' I dont like being treated like a Jew by the Nazis' and she goes and tells the Hitler Youth in the classroom who then beat the Jewish kid up.

Its the exact same analogy.

If this happens in one schools, it will happen elsewhere.

America is sick.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join