It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I use the "n-word" as the PC world likes to call it about 70 times a day.

Ain't had one black person get offended.

Teacher should be banned from ever teaching again and criminal charges pon her.. and perhaps a passionate ass whooping from the boys mom.

I call shenanigans. Thats all i gotta say.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
If it was a black kid in a white school that got his ass kicked, most of the people in this thread would have said "Serves him right, teach him a little respect", but when the shoe is on the other foot this Holy Defender of White Freedom gets erected on his martyr cross and you all gather around and worship him. Disgusting.

A teacher would never cause that to happen, and as has been said, the whole machinery of state, media, etc would come down on the White kids, as opposed to what happened in the Jena 6-on-1.
A group of blacks puts a White kid in the hospital, the kid has to drop out of school. The blacks get total amnesty.
Look at the figures for interracial crime of all kinds, It's almost 100% non-White on White.
edit on 17-5-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes
I hear the N word about a hundred times a day as well.

I am a big fan of ICE -T, NWA, Ice Cube and Public Enemy and play their records most days.

They love to say the N word.

And the record companies make billions from their albums that use the N Word.

Hey dude, the late 80s called, they want their racist fears back.

You play NWA records, huh? Do you keep them next to your .80 a gallon gas and Hi Karate? Jeez if you are going to make something up, try to keep up, its 2011 man.

Ice T is an actor on Law and Order for Chrissakes.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I find alot of the comments here a bit sad. Reading the story the kid did speak his mind in confidence to the teacher outside of the classroom. It seems most are reading this as he was saying it to the class. The teacher is the one at fault as well as the kids that kicked the crap out of him. I'm not really understanding how his personal views should be attacked by anyone unless he was the one announcing it in the room with the rest of the kids.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

If it was a black kid in a white school that got his ass kicked, most of the people in this thread would have said "Serves him right, teach him a little respect", but when the shoe is on the other foot this Holy Defender of White Freedom gets erected on his martyr cross and you all gather around and worship him. Disgusting.

A teacher would never cause that to happen, and as has been said, the whole machinery of state, media, etc would come down on the White kids, as happened in the Jena 6-on-1.
A group of blacks puts a White kid in the hospital, the kid has to drop out of school. The blacks get total amnesty.
Look at the figures for interracial crime of all kinds, It's almost 100% non-White on White.

Yes, because it happened once in history, OMG LETS ALL HATE ALL BLACK KIDS AND BE SCARED OF THEM. It happened to black kids for over a damn century in this country, and you are freaking out over one case. People like you are hilarious....over reactionary scaredy cats who are afraid of the transition from white people having all of the power to white people only having most of the power.

OH NOEZ BLACKIES ARE BEATING ON OUR KIDS IN SCHOOL AND THE POOR INNOCENT WHITE KIDS ARE HELPLESS! Just come off it man, we all see through it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Do you live in said state? if so, you. There are pathetic teachers everywhere. I should know, my wife is a union rep for them

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What the hell is going on in our school system???
Watch this video and tell me what would have happened if this was a white Republican teacher acting this way towards a black student:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

The kid who assaulted the other kid, no charges?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
everybody will assume he learned the word from his "racist parents", when in reality he probably heard it from his classmates.

where i live the race and associated word in question, is used almost exclusively by said race.

Good point.

He probably said something like' Yo teacher, I dont want to watch dat movie wiv ma nigga homies and home boys, I wanna watch some over movie wiv ma niggaz, like Star Wars or somefing' and therefore, even though he was using the same language in the exact same context as his friends in the class and not using it in a racist context but in the context of street language, he was called a racist as he was white.

Figures.

They turn white kids into multi-culturalised mutants and then call them racist when they talks the exact same way as th black kids they go to class with.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by drivers1492

The kid who assaulted the other kid, no charges?

Nope.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

A teacher would never cause that to happen, and as has been said, the whole machinery of state, media, etc would come down on the White kids, as opposed to what happened in the Jena 6-on-1.

Spot on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

It's incredible how so many think the race issue can be made to go away with propaganda, censorship, the abuse of law, covering up the facts of crime by race, and the like. In the end, it's going to be blood, bridle high, because of these pathetic tactics. As with all the other unnatural crap those at the top try to force on us, in the end it will be rejected wholesale, and nature will prevail.
The opening line of multiculturalism was assimilation. That did not happen. Because it can't. It was also supposedly about freedom, now it's obvious it's about taking freedom away, and genocide.

link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes
I hear the N word about a hundred times a day as well.

I am a big fan of ICE -T, NWA, Ice Cube and Public Enemy and play their records most days.

They love to say the N word.

And the record companies make billions from their albums that use the N Word.

Hey dude, the late 80s called, they want their racist fears back.

You play NWA records, huh? Do you keep them next to your .80 a gallon gas and Hi Karate? Jeez if you are going to make something up, try to keep up, its 2011 man.

Ice T is an actor on Law and Order for Chrissakes.

Grow up idiot.

Using that sort of idiot logic then no-one would listen to Elvis, The Beatles, The Doors, James Brown, Prince or Al Green.

Muppet.

I grew up in the 80's.

I like 80's music

I like 80's rappers and bands.

Jeez, get a grip.

link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Not really sure what your asking. I stated the ones doing the physical assault were at fault. The one making the comment did so in confidence outside of the class environment according to what I read. So I would assume the only charges would be to the teacher for inciting the violence and the ones hitting the student.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by leejohnbarnes

It's incredible how so many think the race issue can be made to go away with propaganda, censorship, the abuse of law, covering up the facts of crime by race, and the like. In the end, it's going to be blood, bridle high, because of these pathetic tactics. As with all the other unnatural crap those at the top try to force on us, in the end it will be rejected wholesale, and nature will prevail.
The opening line of multiculturalism was assimilation. That did not happen. Because it can't. It was also supposedly about freedom, now it's obvious it's about taking freedom away, and genocide.

Its fascism with a smily face on the box instead of a swastika.

Its Feel Good Fascism.

Now you can racially persecute whites and feel good for doing so.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Every person involved in this incident was wrong from the start. The teacher for speaking about something told to her in private. The white child for promoting racism, And the black kids for being violently offended by a "WORD".

Anybody beside me see a societal problem here beside me?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Why do you say that? If I was in the class, I wouldnt have attacked the kid, but I sure wouldnt stop someone else from smacking him....

If you want to talk smack to someone or a group of people, you better be prepared to either give or get a fat lip...you have the freedom of speech, but if you are hateful and insulting people are going to attack you. its been that way since...oh the dawn of time or so, why is everyone getting so upset now?

Your tone speaks to your own racial bias.

Try reading what happened next time before spouting off and sounding ignorant. He did not talk smack to a group of people, he ALLEGEDLY said it in a private conversation with the teacher who then took it upon herself to incite a violent mob beating. Does that seem like just punishment?

We do not even know in what context he said the word or if he in fact did say the word. Perhaps he had heard other kids saying it and was asking why it was ok for them and not him. Perhaps he said he was tired of all the #$$%. Perhaps the teacher did not like him and made a false accusation. We just don't know. You see, just saying the word does not speak to his intentions, we must know the context. If he in fact did say it in a malicious manner, there were much better options than inciting a mob beating. The teacher failed in her duty and showed a lack of judgement so monumental that it warrants permanent loss of teaching privileges and criminal charges to boot.

As for your final assertion that we would be cheering the teacher on had it been a black child: nonsense meant to derail the discussion and undermine any viewpoint that does not support your own by labeling all dissenting views as racist. Glad to see you like to stick to the classics, baseless as it may be.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So how does it feel to be white these days?

Did you guys honestly believe history wouldn't rear it's ugly head?

That you could mistreat and enslave an entire people because of their skin color without EVER facing repercussions?

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone these things but you can't go around the fact that it will happen, even more and more so as time passes...something to do with a cycle...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

A teacher would never cause that to happen, and as has been said, the whole machinery of state, media, etc would come down on the White kids, as happened in the Jena 6-on-1.

Yes, because it happened once in history, OMG LETS ALL HATE ALL BLACK KIDS AND BE SCARED OF THEM. It happened to black kids for over a damn century in this country, and you are freaking out over one case. People like you are hilarious....over reactionary scaredy cats who are afraid of the transition from white people having all of the power to white people only having most of the power.

OH NOEZ BLACKIES ARE BEATING ON OUR KIDS IN SCHOOL AND THE POOR INNOCENT WHITE KIDS ARE HELPLESS! Just come off it man, we all see through it.

Im from Scotland, we dont really see anything like this over here (mostly)

your last three posts seem awful like your defending the kids that beat up another kid,

like i get that in america in the past white kids have beaten up black kids and stuff, doesnt make thatright either, suley you can see the teacher shouldnt have told the kids in class anything the white kid said because if it was the other way about you would be ranting the teacher was out of oreder, also you said if it were white kids on a black kid people posting wouldnt mind, so quite clearly you have a distorted view of how everyone on this site works, im certain you would find if you took colour out of this scenario and said one kid said somthing to the teacher so the teacher told the class and the class beat the kid for it everyones reaction would still be the teacher and pupils were out of order, yes i'll give you the header makes out the issue here is a black on white race crime but its actually about a teacher abusing her power and allowing pupils to administer some kind of justice!!

now yes the child shouldnt have been allowed to get away with racist comments, but in scotland we have a process for that in schools, you no... detention, lines, principle teachers parents being contacted, we never really deal with it in a gang mentality type way where the kid speaks outta line so we set about him in the hallway.

and while i remeber another post (not by you) talks roughly about whatch what you say and put up or shut up and diffrent things like that, thats not how adults work, there is no put up or shut up if you are a smart well rounded person, there is ignore the moron who is unable to use the english language in any way other than spite, thats whats wrong with this scenario and anyone views that thinks its ok, if your beyhond the mental state of being roughly 10 years of age you should be aware you dont fix anything with violence, nothing at all, that may be how some people view the world, but these people are wrong, if you teach your kids to physicallly fight with people due to what they have said or what they beleave if then you are the parents ruining society, you can never really change some ones deep rooted views race/religon so beating it out of them only makes you feel better, if it does make you feel better then you are simple and thus not any better than them!

maybe because race hate crimes happen so little where im from that i dont automatically see this as a race issue more a poor descision by a clearly simple woman who shouldnt be allowed to teach as she has a jaded view of the justice system

+11 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
So how does it feel to be white these days?

Did you guys honestly believe history wouldn't rear it's ugly head?

That you could mistreat and enslave an entire people because of their skin color without EVER facing repercussions?

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone these things but you can't go around the fact that it will happen, even more and more so as time passes...something to do with a cycle...

I have never enslaved anyone - therefore to blame me for slavery makes as much sense as me blaming the Italians of today for the Roman Empire for enslaving my English ancestors and Celtic ancestors.

Nor do I blame the muslims of today for the slavery of my British people by Islamic corsairs and barbary pirates who enlslaved millions of white people in the 15 th, 16th, 17th and early 18th century.

Stop whining about slavery.

Its pathetic.

You werent a slave.

If you want to fight slavery today- then deal with the black African slave traders of the Sudan who enslave their fellow blacks.

Blaming whitey for slavery is pathetic.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join