It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So a minority white child in a majority black class at school, talks to the teacher in a private conversation and the teacher then alleges the child uses an alleged racial slur ( no evidence provided of course as this was a private conversation) and then the teacher tells the class the child used an alleged racial slur in order to provoke the class into undertaking a racist attack on the minority student and she allows this to happen as she watches.

Imagine if this was the other way round.

Obama would be on the news right now attacking this racist attack.

The mainstream media would be outside the school interviewing the black victim and his friends.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would have organised a march.

The NAACP would be sueing the school.

The Black Panthers would be marching in the city demanding justice.

But hey - its only a white kid right.

And beating whitey is a national sport in the good old USA today.

www.kxxv.com...#

WACO- A Waco teacher got locked up after allegedly looking the other way while her class attacked another student following some racial slurs.

Roberta Buck, 58, was a teacher at Cesar Chavez Middle school. She was arrested for endangering one of her students.

According to arrest warrant, Buck didn't allow her class to watch to watch a movie after one of her students complained about the film.

Waco ISD police said Buck had a private conversation, outside the classroom, with the student about the movie.

It was there that the student told Buck that he didn't like African Americans, but he referred to them using the "N-word" or something similar.

Buck then reportedly went back relayed that information to her predominantly African American class (78.26%).

edit on 17-5-2011 by elevatedone because: added ex tags

edit on Tue May 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I use the "n-word" as the PC world likes to call it about 70 times a day.

Ain't had one black person get offended.

Teacher should be banned from ever teaching again and criminal charges pon her.. and perhaps a passionate ass whooping from the boys mom.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I hear the N word about a hundred times a day as well.

I am a big fan of ICE -T, NWA, Ice Cube and Public Enemy and play their records most days.

They love to say the N word.

And the record companies make billions from their albums that use the N Word.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
and reverse racism as some call it dosnt exsist..noooo not at alll.....
there really are some in this world that have no concepts of respect..
ive got nothing to say about this, its just so wrong , as lily allen says,in one of her songs..
Look inside, look inside your tiny mind
and look a bit harder
cause we’re so uninspired
so sick and tired
of all the hatred you harbor..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Seems someone has written a check they couldnt cash. Of course any type of violence is bad but theses are lessons mom and dad taught us long ago.

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

+25 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
Seems someone has written a check they couldnt cash. Of course any type of violence is bad but theses are lessons mom and dad taught us long ago.

So its okay to beat a white child if they use the N word.

So its okay for a black racial majority class to attack a white racial minority child simply as someone else alleged they heard the child say something racist.

So a majority black class of students are well within their rights to racially attack a racial minority child not for something they heard - but for something someone else said they heard - and which if they had not said what they said, none of the class would have known anyway.

That to physically attack an individual because of a racial slur is acceptable.

I think you need psychiartric help.

But hey its okay for blacks to call each other the N word and not beat each other.

Its also okay for blacks to racially abuse whites in rap records, and whites must not physcially retailate.

The ONLY evidence this minority race child said any derogatory terminology comes from a mentally deranged teacher who provoked a racial assault and then let it happen.

But hey - its always okay to beat whitey aint it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I was raised as a Christian.

I was taught ;

1) sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me

2) To turn the other cheek

3) To forgive those that tresspass against me

But hey - seeing as America is now a secular fascist state run by politically correct terrorists - then violence is always acceptable if its against whitey.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
wow.. you guys have it kind of messed up over there..

im not sure that could even happen in england, but if it did, there would be some serious repercussions for that teacher... and i dont mean through the legal system either...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I was once in a predominantly black school, and on movie nights guess which movie they played the hell out of... Roots!

That's probably what the movie was, and in that case I understand why he wouldn't want to watch it. The movie "Roots" can make a racist. I was never treated the same in school after having watched that movie with my class.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
From movies to mob beatings none of that belongs in school.

Why bother sending your kid to school? To learn how to watch Tv and hate?

They can do that at home with Maury.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
everybody will assume he learned the word from his "racist parents", when in reality he probably heard it from his classmates.

where i live the race and associated word in question, is used almost exclusively by said race.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It still boggles my mind that there is a term "reverse racism". It's simply racism. Black on white, white on black, Asian on black, white on Asian, etc...calling it reverse racism denotes that whites are all racist against blacks all the time. Should the child have used better judgement in choice of words if indeed it was said, sure. The teacher is facing charges and should also face hate crime charges as well. She is being reprimanded. What more do you people want? It's this kind of vehemence and anger that perpetuates racist attitudes. Just let it go and let the law work. Your life isn't directly affected by this attack.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
the crazy thing about this case,is the teacher was white....just amazing

heres the video of the case

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
Your life isn't directly affected by this attack.

who pays that teacher her salary again?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

do i detect the undertones of a racist here ^

your post comes across as though, if you were in that class on the day of the attack, you would have been involved in the assault.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

In packs, that's how you're brave.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

This is perfectly OK.... the kid is white. Now if the kid were Mexican and he/she were offended by the American flag we would have a real problem. Go back to sleep America, everything is under control.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

the personal comments in your post is just as ignorant as the actions of the teacher. you two would make a cute couple.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

do i detect the undertones of a racist here ^

your post comes across as though, if you were in that class on the day of the attack, you would have been involved in the assault.

Why do you say that? If I was in the class, I wouldnt have attacked the kid, but I sure wouldnt stop someone else from smacking him....

If you want to talk smack to someone or a group of people, you better be prepared to either give or get a fat lip...you have the freedom of speech, but if you are hateful and insulting people are going to attack you. its been that way since...oh the dawn of time or so, why is everyone getting so upset now?

If it was a black kid in a white school that got his ass kicked, most of the people in this thread would have said "Serves him right, teach him a little respect", but when the shoe is on the other foot this Holy Defender of White Freedom gets erected on his martyr cross and you all gather around and worship him. Disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join