It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OK hope you got that out of your system
BTW, the teacher that provoked the attack against the white student was white
That makes it white on white crime.
Oh yeah the students she encouraged were black, but now what is your justification?
Seems to me that all of you won't be happy until you are separated. None of you are adults nor do you care for the truth.
sad sad day.

= Actually the teacher told the black kids the white kid said something 'racist' and then the black kids attacked the white minority kid in the class.

It doesnt make it a white on white crime - it makes the teacher liable for instigating a racist attack and the black kids responsible for racially attacking the white kid.

Its a black on white hate crime.

edit on 17-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I do understand your point. However, I still don't feel guilty about the sins committed by people in the past.

I can only be responsible for my actions. When you ask the question "How does if feel to be white today?" , I have to assume that was a racist comment. Does it feel any different today to people based on the color of their skin?

You also quoted someone else s post on the response to me.

Have a wonderful day.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
And you are trying too hard to minimise this black on white racist hate crime.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I do understand your point. However, I still don't feel guilty about the sins committed by people in the past.

You don't need to or have to. Who said you had to?

I can only be responsible for my actions. When you ask the question "How does if feel to be white today?" , I have to assume that was a racist comment. Does it feel any different today to people based on the color of their skin?

Suppose that whites are discriminated against because of their skin color as I understood the premise of the discussion in this thread. It then becomes a reflective question. One person got it. That person is not you.

FYI I did quote your post. What's wrong with you?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes
And you are trying too hard to minimise this black on white racist hate crime.

No just sapiens on sapiens hate crimes...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Released on $1000 bond and suspended with pay? Who says crime doesn't pay here in America? I'd like a vacation with pay.

GV

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If this is true, I say a good sentence against her would be a good ole fashion hanging. Find a tall oak, throw a course burlap rope around the first limb and get down to business. Easy as that, and would send a good message to the other racist people in that school as well. Our judicial system has gotten so weak
So have our people.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I did "get it"

However there is not much to get. You're trying to blame all whites for actions that occurred in the past.
Your question "How does it feel to be white today?" is still simplistic.

When whites get attacked were the actions of the people in the past somehow responsible?

Is the victimization of whites by blacks today somehow justified by by those actions in the past?

Assault is still assault regardless of the color of the individuals involved. People that perpetrate assault will end up in jail.

We need to teach kids to be responsible for their actions. When you get arrested for assault, it's not societies fault that you chose to attack someone.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
People, people, people... Doesn't anybody realise this is a good thing? This kid will pull a Columbine on the class. Watch him in the news soon...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The only race that can be racist is the white race, ask any black or asian or hispanic and they will tell you that, only consider this... The Japanese are among the most racist people in the world, just ask any Korean or Chinese about that, various black tribes consistently spit on other black tribes and call them 'dark meat', the Muslims are among the most racist and bigoted peoples of the world as can be seen by the teaching of the Koran and by the persecution of Christians in Darfur or the murder and church burnings of the Coptic Christians. The Mexican government is the most racist in North America as shown by their consitution and laws. Yet the whites are constantly being called racist, even though they voted in the most racist president in American history, Obama.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sure the teacher is a white with a quilty white person complex and probably is boffing one of her students, and it is a good thing to get a class of black kids to beat up a white kid, because he deserved it right? Sick.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrson

you misread my post mate, i think it stinks...
we should all respect each other

sorry if you didnt get the sarcasm. but i dont think this is right period.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And this is change we can believe in.

SnF

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A good point that was not brought up was "white guilt". Black on white crime happens all the time and the MSM is told to keep the majority of those cases on the mum due to the public outlash it would cause for demonizing one race. Just to give you an example, and let me know, how many of you have heard this story on the MSM? en.wikipedia.org... . That is just one example of MANY like that. Now, if the roles were reversed you'd have Brother Sharpton and Brother Jackson all up in some sh!t, wouldn't you?

Those are just my thoughts on the hypocrisy of racial justice. Now, if everyone one can accept that race IS a biological construct and not a social construct we will be able to better understand our brothers and sisters of different races therefore ending all fear for it is that which breeds the hate which ultimately shines out as racism.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Oh I suppose this guy is a racist too. There you are jumping on everyones thread oh your a racist oh your a racist.

how come when i look at your threads all your post are racism related. Hmmmmmm things that make you go Hmmmmmm

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

OPh you are a hater and oh yes you hate americans and white ones too. very racist indeed. Why is it your always jumping all over everyone.

I take it your mama never gave you the love and nurturing that she should have.

Stop being such a hater dude. I suspect your a dude because only a dude can have so much racism and hate inside.
What gives dude when did someone do you wrong. Around every corner I find you lurking jumping on everyones back your wrong your a racist and you know nothing .

Well I guess we are all wrong and only you are right .

NOT

Assuming it is just one person who thinks like this is idiotic.

Assuming that everyone thinks like this is even more idiotic.

How do you know she was not told to do this on some liberal left PC diversity course - you dsont do you.

Oh I see, so because we don't know that it is better to assume that she was.

I respect soldiers and the military, does that make me a fascist or you a liberal idiot if you despise people who are prepared to die for their country and freedom ?

That makes you an idiot, but the reason I asked was whether to see if I read you as a person correctly. I did.

I suspect the latter.

Don't open your mouth and run it, I have people in my family who have actually fought and given their lives against a US-supported invasion of Iran by Iraq. You like to pretend you all fight for freedom and that you are all tough soldiers, but has your nation been forced to teach students in elementary and high schools how to operate a weapon because an invasion and death was that imminent? How about trying to sleep through bombs being dropped around them? Have you pulled the corpses of two of your REAL brothers(none of that military brainwash bull#) from the rubble of your missile stricken shop? People that are close to me have, and I respect them a HELL OF A LOT more than some ignorant mercenary pretending he's tough shooting folks from helicopters, planes and whatnot - then to come back with PTSD and beating his wife, pissing his pants at night having nightmares of "insurgents". Grow up.

Sometimes Godwins rule just has to be put aside when the facts demand it.

But most of the time it demonstrates ignorance.

No, just stating the facts.

No you are not. You are using sensationalist arguments that most likely convinced yourself.

I thought you hated America - oh yeah, thats right - you just hate WHITE AMERICANS dont you.

I don't hate America, I don't hate white Americans. Stop putting words in my mouth. I've been to the US, it's a beautiful country and some Americans I met were some of the friendliest people around, a tad simple, but friendly non the less. Am I going to let you disturb their image because you happen to be American? # no!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The only problem I see is that there are too many africans apart from that nothing else.....
Sometimes prejudices are the truth, just cause your black doesn't mean you allowed to
called people from Nigeria Niggers because it was used by slave masters doesn't mean
you have to be like those white slave masters to step some where better in society.
Some friends of mine have a dark skin colour and other africans just cuss them because
they are darker skin coloured.....hey isn't that what the whites do? See there is no
difference except that they use slang as form of communication at now that has also
spread to whites thanks to a disgusting genre of music called rap which sometimes
has some meaningful songs behind it.
Black people should start to understand if they work hard they will get somewhere not
by smoking weed and carrying guns and 'shanks' or 'tings'.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I did "get it"

However there is not much to get. You're trying to blame all whites for actions that occurred in the past.

Obviously you don't get it then.

I'm not blaming them or trying to blame them, I am saying they are being blamed and there is nothing you can do about it. Heck, it might not have even been your ancestors even, or your ancestors could have helped fight the oppression - but you will be blamed because there is a huge lack of understanding. And this lack of understanding will try to correct itself. You see that last part? That is what you are supposed to get from my post. Nothing else.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow, how ironic. A similar thing happened to me when I was in Kindergarten. I attended kindergarten at a "inner city" school in Venice, Florida. The minority was white, including myself there were 4 other white kids in my class. The rest were Hispanic and African American. My teacher was also African American and very proud of her race. As she should be considering the travesties done to African American's by other nationalities, especially whites. I'm actually proud to admit that I'm a race traitor myself. I'm constantly disgusted by the white mentality. Wanting everything bigger and better, the greed and the selfishness of our English forefathers is apparent in our history as whites.

Anyways, I'll never forget sitting in story time and having random African American kids in the class poke me with thumb tacks and pinch me. She would never scold them but instead scold me for disturbing story time when I would cry out. Perhaps she didn't see it happen but I find it oddly ironic that it was always the white kids that were being sent to time out. Also, I found out later on in life that all of those white kids were held back that year, including myself.

Thankfully, I was raised in a very accepting atmosphere by a transgendered father. He taught me to accept and be friendly towards all people regardless of what they physically looked like. I could easily understand how any kind of similar experience, be it by a white Caucasian or African American could affect future opinions on race. Hopefully, the student that was racially attacked won't hold a vendetta against the race that attacked him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join