It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by SLAYER69

Allready posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did a search under Doomsday

Great videos though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'll go with what ever leaves one human standing by 2181....but then dies in 82.
Humans being Humans go figure....

We'll be long gone....You ever thought maybe.... Are we built for the 25th Century? Check what science thinks coming .....2200..... 18 years out they can't get it all right.
We aren't special.....niether were the Dinosaurs......................

p.s edit ...People don't always have to act human....... It's time to change.

Before it's to late.....

edit on 17-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: Ureka moment researched and found my own answer

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling
How about some kind of mutated man eating Broccolli?

I loved that movie when I was a kid.
Now that's poetic justice. Broccoli taking revenge.

What?

It could happen.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm reminded of the words by my dear friend Busta Rhymes:

Little Girl: Daddy what's it gonna be like in the year 2012?

Dad: Well sweetheart for your sake I hope it'll all be peaches & cream. But I'm afraid the end time is near. The cataclysmic apocalypse referred to in the scriptures of every holy book known to mankind.

It will be an era fraught with boundless greed and corruption where global monetary systems disintegrate leaving brother to kill brother for a grain of over cooked rice. The nations of the civilised world will collapse under the impressive weight of parasitic political conspiracies which remove all hope and optimism from their once faithful citizens.

Around the globe, generations of polluters will be punished for their sins. Unshielded by the O-zone they have successfully depleted, left to bake in the searing naked rays of light.

Wholesale assassinations served to destabilise every remaining government, leaving the starving and wicked to fend for themselves.

Bloodthirsty renegade cyborgs created by tax dodging corporations reek havoc. Pissed off androids tired of being slaves to a godless and gutless system, where the rich get richer and the poor get f'ed over and out, unleash total world wide destruction by means of nuclear holocaust, annihilating the terrified masses, leaving in torturous wake nothing but vicious, cannibalistic, mutated, radiated, and horribly disfigured hordes of satanic killers, bent on revenge, but against whom? There are so few left alive.

Starvation reins supreme, forcing unlucky survivors to eat anything and anyone in their path.

Massive earthquakes crack the planets crust like a hollow egg shell, causing unending volcanic eruptions. Creatures of the seven seas, unable to escape the certain death upon land, boil in their liquid prison.

Disease then circles the earth, plagues and viruses with no known cause or cure laying waste to whatever draws breath, and human-kind having proven itself to be nothing more than a race of ruthless scavengers, fall victim to merciless attacks at the hands of interplanetary alien tribes who seek to conquer our charred remains.

This is Extinction Level Event, the Final World Front, and there is only, One, Year, Left.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You left out the federal government! The most dangerous threat of all.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

To prevent a future like "Idiocracy" just make sure to peel the warning labels off of stuff every chance you get. The stupid will eliminate themselves.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i will just sit back and have a good smoke when the time is near... good luck
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98776dedf32.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

You left out the federal government! The most dangerous threat of all.

Good point.
But, not just ours. All Governments.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd00082929e1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sometimesayed I think that reality is relative for each of us and we will all experience different things on the same timeline. Like the universe being a giant mirror layed out infront of us...

kx

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A lot of those scenarios you suggest are survivable.

Except the black hole one lol but who knows what would happen if we were actually swallowed up by one.

As for the earth being destroyed,they could have started making spaceships a long time ago just in case.But not everybody would fit..if you catch my drift?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Some feel that TPTB are already planning for the next major cataclysm.

Global seed vault?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/282e1da92342.jpg[/atsimg]
'Doomsday' Seed Vault Stores 500,000 Crops

A mold-resistant bean, a German pink tomato and a wild strawberry plucked from the flanks of a Russian volcano are just some of the crops whose seeds are being tucked away this week in a giant vault dug out of a mountainside of the Norwegian island Svalbard.

With these new deposits, the so-called Svalbard "Doomsday" Global Seed Vault will reach its half-million mark of seed varieties. The giant icebox of sorts, which was officially opened on Feb. 26, 2008, is meant to protect the world's crop diversity from natural or manmade disasters.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Stop-loss!

The book is a hundred times better (cliche, but so true!)

I have been nothing but disappointed with almost all the movies made based on his writings.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it is going to be a wobble in the rotation of the earth followed by a nasty plate shift.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

So?

Do you feel/fear that the "World Elites" have a plan for humankind? Are they aware of something that is soon to happen?

The Georgia Guidestones

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7648830b60e1.jpg[/atsimg]
Source

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

So what exactly is going on? 2012, Alien Disclosure, Pole Shift, Increased regional flooding from ice cap melt off or are we about to simply repeat that which the Earth and Humans have done before? I'm not going to debate the whole Global warming/Climate change argument here. The Earth is changing, whether it is a result of man-made pollution or a natural cycle of Earth is irrelevant, what does matter to me is clean air, water and enough food for everybody.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype
Bring on the zombies and robots !
Atleast if that happens, i can die taking some enemies with me

You may just end up as a fuel source for those robots.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3253d5cd170.jpg[/atsimg]
Military EATR Robot Could Feed On Dead Bodies On Battlefield

It could be a combination of 19th-century mechanics, 21st-century technology -- and a 20th-century horror movie.

A Maryland company under contract to the Pentagon is working on a steam-powered robot that would fuel itself by gobbling up whatever organic material it can find -- grass, wood, old furniture, even dead bodies.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i hope and pray to the sleeping lord that zombies or some form of zombies would take us out. but i think yellow stone/asteroid theroy is most expected among the population. though i think the "end" of life on this plaent will be much more strange.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

This reminds me of "The event".They will kill 2 thirds of the human population so the aliens will come and live on Earth.(sorry for the spoilers if you haven't seen it
)
So is an alien invasion planned and they want to make room for the guests?
The nature part sounds like an excuse :"we are only doing what's best for the planet"....yeah right.

The rest of the guidelines are already happening.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Don't know if its been posted but...
www.exitmundi.nl/

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

THEM!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Quite the charming thread.

I am quite looking forward to either a zombie outbreak or perhaps a machine take over... I've always wanted to be an action hero, just like in the movies

Well, I must say, if there is anyone out there who thinks doomsday is really coming, I would like to ask if I may have all your money and personal belongings. I will personally come pick them all up for you and haul it all away... All the hard work, you know?

Hey, if the world is ending, you wont need them anyway...Of course I will have you sign a contract in the very unlikely event that the world does not end, stating that you will not ever attempt to come get your possessions or money back and that they are legally mine.

Oh, I might start up a doomsday insurance.... Just pay me 100 dollars per month. No hidden fees and no restrictions. You will not be denied... Just give me 100 dollars a month and should the world end, you will receive One million dollars.... Though it may take a while to get to you... since the mail wont exist anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join