It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Where is the pole shift/crustal displacement theory?
edit on 2011/5/17 by Bocimaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with a massive solar flare. The Bible states a scorched Earth and God will not flood the world again,for those who are religious.
I like the premise from the movie the Knowing with Nicolas Cage and a big flare could do it also.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think the Black Hole scenario would be the least painful. It would be like POOF... and we're all gone. The others have too much potential for pain.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
WOW, Just WOW at how many people here aren't informed.

ITS HAPPENING THIS FRICKIN YEAR

Comet Elenin is no joke.

Why is it that when it aligns with the sun and earth it causes Earthquakes? If it is so small and wimpy then why does it have a direct relation with the sun and earth. Because its not a normal comet, whatever it is it hass a mass big enough to have an effect over it OR its being used by the US government as a break fall for their own use of HAARP. EITHER WAY IT CANNOT BE MERE COINCIDENCE WHEN 3 OCCASIONS OF ALIGNMENT RESULT IN SOME OF THE WORST EARTHQUAKES WE'VE EXPERIENCED AS A SPECIES.

Why is it that NASA's forum was shut down when someone posted new calculations that pretty much stated it was going to hit Earth???? These things aren't coincidences people.

Why does your government buy a billion dollars worth of dehydrated food, even instructing companies to stop domestic production to only supply FEMA?

Why does your government move hundreds of APCs across Texas to the New Madrid fault area DAYS before the Japan Earthquake?

Why did they possibly prepare to implement Martial Law using foreign militia right near the time of the Japan quake? Sorry, video has been removed from youtube and the account has been deleted on this one.

Why do they have train carriages that seem to just be plain something out of the Auschwitz concentration camp?

Mass coffins?

There is a bigger picture here. It's all real. Hollow planet, Aliens, Abductions just everything, every bit of history, every movie made about disasters and future ones, even the old mythologies...all have some truth in them. There was a reason our ancestors thought the world was flat and just dropped off when you got to the edge....BECAUSE THEY GOT TO THE EDGE.

Open your eyes and wake up. We have been fed lies, taught it in our schools for centuries. When we wake up, they no longer have control of us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You've summed up my feelings in a very creative way (as usual
).

As in the movie Young Guns,

i shall finish the game.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The way I figure it is that if the Earth is going to get whacked and completely wiped out there isn't much any of us could really do about it ANYWAY

I am voting for you in the next election

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi Slayer

Nice and cheerful thread.Well recently i saw a couple doom movies (low badget,syfy channel) that combined most of the distractions you mention
I recommend them for a good laugh and perhaps new ideas

Quantum apocalypse

Stonehenge Apocalypse

I was watching them and i was thinking "which ATS member is the writer?"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
S&F to OP

My apologies if this has been posted already.

The movie Knowing, that end scene really bothered me.

But on the upside, if we get lucky and are rescued, this could be our fate.

I'm throwing this song in here because I absolutely love it!

edit on 17-5-2011 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

After readin and seeing The Road, I'm not so certain I want to survive something so devastating.
Second line

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Time to come to Jesus if you were thinking of doing so at some point in your life.

www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...

We do have a ELE happening right now with Fukishmia. Not the big bang we were all expecting but a very quiet and somewhat slow cleansing of life. We should starting seeing real effects in about six months with newborns.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Yes, while people fret about New Madrid, Yellowstone has been showing very worrisome signs. I hope this is not the scenario I'm caught in.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You forgot my personal favorite.

Fire breathing ponies!

They lure you in with their cuteness and then "FWOOSH!"

There is also another doom we should be aware of.

Nobody believes me though.

Bugs.

Do you really think all those bugs in the grill of your car is an accident?

No, it is not.

Insects are doing a kamikazi act.

One day they will find just the right spot to hit and "BOOM!", they will transmit this information to their brethern and then civilzation as we know it will grind to a halt.

Mark my words! DOOM!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is the "you have to laugh to keep from crying thread!"

Let's just hope these things continue to happen in small doses, and not all at once.

Oh wait, we could direct an asteroid to hit the erupting Yellowstone, after having tossed the zombies in it! Then arrange for a tsunami to wash over it and put it out.

Would someone please start working on how to do this?

Thanks.

If disasters are all we have, then we should learn to use them to our benefit. Hm?
edit on 5/17/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

What about the Earth going through the tail of a comet (which we all know is vaporised unicorn pee) which makes the chemtrails glitter and we all die of rainbow coloured dysentry?

LMFAO had to quote this fantastically sarcastic bass turd.

Slayer, (Emperor voice) I find your lack of faith (in mankind's ability to have his hands all up in his own destruction) disturbing!
Some members brought out some man-centred scenarions (zombies used to be men!), but to be more 2011-ish, I would lean to anything that oozes from the amoral, narcissistic, suicidally inbred oligarchical ruling class.
And I do not doubt it's beyond their ability, what with decades of RnD none of us will ever see into technologies we've never heard about, to in point of fact ensure that planet earth passes through the unicorn pee comet-tail unscathed in order to ensure the rapid onset of our chemtrail-induced rainbow butt monkey dysentery. They just would never tell us about it

Nice thread sir, cheers and so forth to you!

* Chr0naut, your humour 'slays' me!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In my honest opinion, the only -likely- ones are those that are relevant to our current time-line. For example:

A supernova is NOT relevant to our time-line, or rather, the current time and date. If you think about it, a star takes billions of years to reach supernova, at which time, it finally explodes (perhaps even implodes) and causes massive destruction to anything within a specific radius. Now, if the sun went supernova.. well, I hope you were wearing sunblock; it'll save you a bit of sting, I figure. But, it's not going to happen to us as it is, so there's no point worrying about it.

Next, a Zombie apocalypse, now THAT is possible. Just think about it, ponder it, if you will. Science is an ever-evolving concept, and each and every day, it moves forward just a bit more with research and the like. Now, science revolves around 'what if', curiosity in other words. The need for knowledge. Well, knowledge has a certain formula... "attempt, mistake, retry"... recipe for disaster. One of these days, scientists are going to go fooling around with a 'cure' for some sort of disease, and it's ultimately going to morph the thought patterns and devolve, perhaps even evolve the human mind into an irregular state, and cause people to go auto-cannibal and begin decomposing due to cell degradation. Your cells will break down, result of chemical reaction, you will have a lust for flesh, thought patterns melting down; you imminently become a walking pile of rotting flesh with infectious saliva ALL BECAUSE you have dying cells, caused by a specific chemical that can be transferred VIA germs/bodily fluids.

Round-a-bout point, but it's valid none the less, or I would think so, anyway.

Comets/Asteroids? Forget about it. If it happens, we're as good as dead, no matter how you look at it.

On the subject of giant, 300 foot high sky-touching tsunamis... Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to have a real reason to say "EVERYBODY! GET TO THE CHOPPA!" because if you don't, you're going to be drowned, and quite possibly eaten by a hungry sea-monster of some sort or another. Alternatively, you can copy that one doomsday movie and get into huge ships and try to survive by hitting higher elevation before the time of the impact and ultimately riding the waves like a surfer.... I wouldn't bet too much on that one.

Now, here's my outlook on a possible apocalypse, which I can fully agree with....

Some of you may not be religious, some may, whatever may be the case, I am not fully religious, not really even connected to any religion, but will listen to some of the chatter. I have my own theory which semi-revolves around religion, that being... "Anti-christ spawns, brings forth a nightmarish hell, which uses your worst nightmares to infinitely torture you until such a time that you are finally allowed to die." So, if you have some kind of closet-homosexuality, you may just be tortured with My Little Pony re-runs for the rest of time... or you'll be torn limb from limb countless times, until you are forced into a coma, or perhaps even have a heart attack. Sickest apocalypse I could think of, also highly probable from demon spawn. (In my opinion).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Come on guys. Even if we run out of power everything will be over. Robbery, rapings and global anarchy will flood the world in one day. Lets not forget Thomas Hobs's thought "Homo homini lupus est"...Maybe this is the reason why they hide all the space info from us. We will destroy us selfs even before the big impact occurs.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

After readin and seeing The Road, I'm not so certain I want to survive something so devastating.
Second line

I understand, but if you see all the alien activity, all throughout history, research and discover truths, you know that this might all be planned. This Comet Elenin might not be a comet, it might be a massive spacecraft. Who knows? We can still only see eff all of space. They've just dumped lies and lies on us for so long. When they say this comet is nothing, but it does what it has you start to wonder.

I've seen two suns in China. NO SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION is going to make me believe that there were not 2 suns.
We have a solar system that is a binary system. 2 suns. Given how close they were then you'd have to say one probably sits behind the other most the time...almost like in a hidden rotation around what we thought was our only sun.

This is NASA's camera almost LIVE on the sun currently:

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

select LASCO 2 camera, follow the instructions and punch in a date.....WHY IS SO MUCH BLOCKED FROM VIEW?

Supposedly the moon is fake. The actual fact is we only ever see 59% of the moon. 41% always stays obscured. It doesnt rotate like every other planet or moon in our solar system as far as I am aware of. Picture that in your head. Use your hand and pretend its the moon.....does that seem normal?

It's a lie. The whole thing. Manipulated for thousands of years.
edit on 17-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

And Aisling, thats Hollywood representation of Mars at the end of that movie. This is the crap they love to rub in our face and say it's fiction. So many movies, National Treasure, Da Vinci Code, all the apocalyptic movies have shreds of truth in them. Mars is populated. Our Moon is a spacecraft and aswell inhabited.

There are so many abductions of children worldwide. SO MANY.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Allready posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This thread is just freaking' great. Personally, I would go with the scenario that I had the best chance of surviving in, of course. Which would that be...? I'm not sure actually. maybe the Zombie one. Yep, I'm thinkign the Zombie one. That aside, this whole thread reminds me of this article by Cracked.com:

7 Horrible Ways the Universe is Trying to Kill You

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That was a glitch in the matrix.

Which means there is another way our world could end:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join