It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Just returned to my office and my coffee is cold.....DOOOMM!!

Man...

So it's begun...

BTW. Sorority Sobriety is that way today ---->

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Just returned to my office and my coffee is cold.....DOOOMM!!

Man...

So it's begun...

BTW. Sorority Sobriety is that way today ---->

Oh god, this is doom.

I'm leaning towards the < ------------- left.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

UPDATE:

I felt some rumbling earlier but it was just the trash truck in the neighborhood.
I'm off to an early start.
[leaning]

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is so weird! There was some rumbling here. Then my wife hit me in the head and sprayed half a can of air freshener down the back of my pants.

(I think it's the gravity thing with Nirubu)

(or the meatloaf)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We had a big thunderstorm here in Texas last night and I saw some patio furniture fly by...Was the world ending two days early?! But I'm still here. Now we are dealing with 50 mile + wind gusts. Kind of unusual for us.

I bought some Korbel champagne for tomorrow. I am celebrating either way!

edit on 20-12-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tsk, tsk, why is everyone so convinced it's aliens or zombies? At least zombies are close, since we are all going to be devoured by the Great Old Ones! [I capitalized cuz dey is important] The end only starts Friday it finishes off Sunday. We get a few days of running around screaming [or watching the running and screaming] till the "end". Since I get eaten last I get to watch the show. I think beez just get squashed, Cthuhlhu hates bunnies so a shoggoth well be getting to the squishing.
For donations of booze you too can be eaten second, third and so on from last!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If this doesn't happen will all the people who spent their life savings on underground bunkers want their money back?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Tsk, tsk, why is everyone so convinced it's aliens or zombies? At least zombies are close, since we are all going to be devoured by the Great Old Ones! [I capitalized cuz dey is important] The end only starts Friday it finishes off Sunday. We get a few days of running around screaming [or watching the running and screaming] till the "end". Since I get eaten last I get to watch the show. I think beez just get squashed, Cthuhlhu hates bunnies so a shoggoth well be getting to the squishing.
For donations of booze you too can be eaten second, third and so on from last!!!

I didn't get squashed!

I always look like that in the hot tub.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Rabbits in Hot tub's, if that isnt something that could be misconstrude as a sign of an inpending doom, then i dont know what is..

edit on 20-12-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Rabbits in Hot tub's, if that isnt something that could be misconstrude as a sign of an inpending doom, then i dont know what is..

edit on 20-12-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

It's only considered doom if there are diced potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic in the hot tub as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

OK I just checked..

Looking out my living room window I don't see either Gloom or Doom just some old lady walking her poodle, The Poodle looks kind of menacing though.

LOL
you will bring my personal end of the world if you continu
heart attack for laughing to much at your posts

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just found this thread Slayer, best of 2012 imo.

Now as I sit here migraine in full swing, checking in on the forum for a moment to myself, it seems one of the most important disasters have been omitted from your Op...

Family converging at my house for the past 2 weeks... seems the kids could have been on their best behavior and at least pretended that the relatives who traveled through blizzard conditions from all over the country are more important than the 'earlies' they begged for from my black Friday finds, things like Assassins creed 3 and Call of duty 4 I think it was, anyway the hot and cold toddies and quiet conversations in front of the fire were well worth the 120 I shelled out for the games and leaving us to deep and thoughtful adult conversations a rarity in my life...

So the disaster?, Cooking, cleaning, entertaining in what felt like the eye of the hurricane all the while doing my best to appear calm , fun loving and humorous as well as a gracious host, mother, sister, granddaughter, niece, aunt,ex-inlaw, cousin, friend, caretaker, leaves me thirsty for more hot toddies before breakfast, a looming desire to envision the first of the year even though it entails paying property taxes that went up by 400 % this year, bills, credit cards and just scraping by with the basics for the rest of the month.

If it all ended tomorrow I could say I did all I could, and to me that means everything.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok i'm back, after that dudes horse got eat last knight, oh by the way... that was deaths horse , he said to tell you all there is no end of the world, be cause he can not make the ride, so he's out collecting one by one you might say so with over 6 Bil on earth it will take time, so party on just save him a drink or 2 make it 4 and he might for get you or you him.
Nice and sunny day good day to walk and look up on JD, get some Southern Comfort, and see my pall Captain Morgan..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You are a sick bunny!
Have you ever heard this song?
Tinkie Winkie,Dipsy,LaLa,Po,teletubbies say hello

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm sceered!

The world ends tonite

somebody hold me

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I'm sceered!

The world ends tonite

somebody hold me

Have a hotpocket. Someone barfed in the fondue pot.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Have a hotpocket. Someone barfed in the fondue pot.

Now ya tell me !

Im gonna run to Levi from the Amish mafia for revenge!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The fruit punch is amazing.

Doomsday is looking more and more like a really bad hang over.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The secret is dried goat spleen. That and tons of tequila.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The secret is dried goat spleen. That and tons of tequila.

Blaahhh thats what tasted nasty....hold the tequila please.

I hope all learn the degree of comfort we have with this impending "doomsday" and learn from our example. More spleen shooters!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join