It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 21
149
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by nenothtu
 



reply to post by SLAYER69
 




Prepared........



With Liquor Gun.




edit on 20-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)


Oooh! Kalashnikov Vodka goes at a premium! I KNOW you used a check for that!

Why you didn't get two? I coulda took one off yer hands... gotta think of the zombies, y'know!




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1
 


What happens when you run out of ammo?
Also, Isnt that against the Geneva convention?


Are zombies covered under the Geneva Conventions?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Suddenly after looking at that Vodka AK My cup of coffee is looking mighty dry.
Brings new meaning to "Stand em up and I'll knock em back Loyd"



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by LightAssassin
 


It's not over until sonnny1 and beezzer wear Neno's survival gear and sing us a song.





AK pointed at beezzer , told to dance........




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu


Oooh! Kalashnikov Vodka goes at a premium! I KNOW you used a check for that!






Signed with the ATS Regents Sig..............

Check # 1221

Also got a Mail-ordered bride cheep.... Named her Monica.






posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by chr0naut
 


No one will have to worry of Ice-9, with this baby !

Thats Stalins embalming liquid !





It is IMPERATIVE that we defend ourselves against this INSIDIOUS threat by remaining totally ripped AT ALL TIMES!

The future of humanity depends upon our continued intoxication during these PIVOTAL moments in human history.

Будем здоровы!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut


It is IMPERATIVE that we defend ourselves against this INSIDIOUS threat by remaining totally ripped AT ALL TIMES!

The future of humanity depends upon our continued intoxication during these PIVOTAL moments in human history.

Будем здоровы!





I have been trying to broadcast this message for years !



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Oh no!

You two don't get off that easily.

You two will have to duet while wearing Nenos survival gear this song from Attack of the killer Tomatoes...




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
my prediction is this is the only end of the world we will see tomorrow



www.youtube.com...

HOWEVER that hasn't stopped me from a nice dinner and some bourbon for my belly, some ripper tunes for my ears and surfing the information super highway
edit on 20-12-2012 by Scrambled_Eggs because: link did not work



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by nenothtu


Oooh! Kalashnikov Vodka goes at a premium! I KNOW you used a check for that!






Signed with the ATS Regents Sig..............


That's cool - I knew it would come in handy for something!



Check # 1221


Check twelve twenty-one?




Also got a Mail-ordered bride cheep.... Named her Monica.


Those mail-order Russian brides! Gotta love 'em - until you catch 'em sharpening the steak knives in bed in the middle of the night! Still, they got a lot of red heads. I reckon I could put up with metal filings in the bed and the occasional "accidental" cut for a red head...



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by chr0naut
 


No one will have to worry of Ice-9, with this baby !

Thats Stalins embalming liquid !





It is IMPERATIVE that we defend ourselves against this INSIDIOUS threat by remaining totally ripped AT ALL TIMES!

The future of humanity depends upon our continued intoxication during these PIVOTAL moments in human history.


I know I'm doing MY part! It's for the children!



Будем здоровы!



Salud!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
haha, good thread Slayer.

see you tomorrow



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
haha, good thread Slayer.


Thanks




see you tomorrow




Optimist...



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well it's one day to go until Blossom Goodchild and Giorgio Tsoukalos come and beam me up into their spaceship which is actually hiding behind Nibiru.


The truth was always hidden in plain sight, he was always telling us that he was an alien, people just mocked him but you will all be sorry.





You all say that nothing will happen and that if anything, it'll just be a "shift in conciousness" Pffff..... This is going to be some full-on Armageddon-fire-reigning-down-earth-sucked-into-a-black-hole-s***

Trust me.

Sell all of your possessions.

Do something magical today.

I also have another source I've been in contact with.... Korton, I've been channelling him for some time.
For those of you "in the know" you'll be aware that this entity is very real and you would do well to watch this clip




So I've sold my house, taken out several loans and credit cards totalling about £120,000 and I'm just going to have a bloody good day.


Take care ATS.

Have a fantastic last 24 hours.

It's been real




edit on 20/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Car Park already flooded at work, got wet feet popping out for a sneaky smoke.


And i didn't bring my Ark. Help!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


So, It's begun....

Not really sure how exactly "So, It's begun" applies to your post but I always wanted to write "So, It's begun" in a thread.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Car Park already flooded at work, got wet feet popping out for a sneaky smoke.


Nothing but love for ya.....


And i didn't bring my Ark. Help!


Some guy named Uncle Lew in China is selling Ark knock-offs real cheap.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


I was also going to take out a huge loan but i have no need now. I simply answered a lovely Nigerian gentleman over the internet and sent him my bank details. The lovely chap is depositing £54,000,000 in my bank account later today.

Just in time too! Now i can put down a deposit for an Ark (at premium prices as "it has begun") from "Pay on time or i break your legs" Dave.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
I was also going to take out a huge loan but i have no need now. I simply answered a lovely Nigerian gentleman over the internet and sent him my bank details. The lovely chap is depositing £54,000,000 in my bank account later today.


I heard that doesn't always work and may cause delays I sent another guy who was nice enough to send me an email alert $2,000 in a money order. He said he needed it to file the paperwork. Very kind of him to tell me about my long lost Uncle that nobody in the family knows about.

Strange


Just in time too! Now i can put down a deposit for an Ark (at premium prices as "it has begun") from "Pay on time or i break your legs" Dave.


Same here. Knowing I'll have a line on that kind of cash I took out a small 20,000 loan for a week from Knuckles and Tommy No-nose down at the pool hall for Christmas gifts.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by blupblup
 


So, It's begun....

Not really sure how exactly "So, It's begun" applies to your post but I always wanted to write "So, It's begun" in a thread.




It does apply


It's the beginning of the end.... The end has "begun"




new topics

top topics



 
149
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

log in

join