It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Doomsday Gloom and Doom Thread!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack
My warning is this, if you've taken any kind of laxative, unplug the fan....A.S.A.P

If beezzer had Mexican for lunch, Fair warning, keep him out of the hot tub

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by union_jack
My warning is this, if you've taken any kind of laxative, unplug the fan....A.S.A.P

If beezzer had Mexican for lunch, Fair warning, keep him out of the hot tub

Like a boss.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wheres the attack of the killer tomatoes???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm going with catastrophic volcanism from the ones that lie beneath Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming; the others are in Long Valley, Calif., and Valles Caldera, N.M...
Its going to trigger major tectonic plate movement on the planet and we have no counter measures for super volcanoes were all doomed! run for your lives..sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The year is 2012. Vegans and the Food Police have taken over the entire planet in a bloody coup d'état. PETA has finally accomplished it's goal of eliminating domestic animals from the face of the planet and no vegetable is safe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc78b8abf515.jpg[/atsimg]

Will we survive

There it is!
Thanks Blaine...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh boy attack of the killer tomatoes
Nuthin but the best I see.I think I'm gonna do something I saw on the net on Saturday. Go running outside and yell "The doctor did it!!!" Just hope I'm capable of running at that point

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel
You do realize if the World ends tomorrow this thread is going to be the one responsible..
You do know that.....
Don't you??

Party pooper.
We can has hopes.
I hope they bring back Elvis

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I have...

12 rubber chickens
11 condoms,

What are you going to do with that spare chicken? Can I have it ??

Doom and gloom.. is not complete without a song.

Typical me though, end of the world is nigh, and I don't get paid until next week. coh.. won't feel right drinking coffee.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ultimate Doom and Gloom soundtrack

If this doesn't do you in I don't know what would...

edit on 20-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey slayer just got the memo ,thanks.I think all the end times scenarios have been mentioned (except maybe the triffids) so i will just add some last minute music .
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Oh dear god/allah/jesus Karaoke Osmonds.

Take my Bottlecaps, please!!!

Haha oh god as I looked for that random image, I left the song on. and it's getting worse.. hahahah

that is pure genius evil..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Yeah they should last time someone did something like that was Orsen Wellls in 1938!

War of the Worlds!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Don't mention it.
I figured if the End of The World happens everybody should be a part of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, gloom, doom, death and destruction... no, REALLY I do hate it!

BUT -

I found this weather report covering the 21st:

SO -

It's been nice knowin' y'all! I'm working on that case of Bacardi's 151 as I type, which is why it's taking so long to type this. I plan on being numb when the asteroid hits me, and BEFORE the zombies start chowing down!

Just in case I manage to survive - accidents DO happen, right? RIGHT? God looks out for drunks and Irishmen, I hear - I have amassed a formidable arsenal of warlike implements... swords, knives, battle axes, spears, tomahawks, you name it. Edged weaponry is the way to go, because happiness is never having to reload!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Why did you leave out 'The Gods Returning'?

Purposefully?

That's my hope, and not.

I just wanna know. I really really really really REALLY wanna know.

In all honesty I'm treating it like a normal day. The only thing at all to do with the end of the 13th Bak'tun is Tortuguero monument 6's hint at the Gods returning and even then that may not be the actual correct translation.

Whatever. I own my dream car ('93 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR) and I have 4 beautiful children and a beautiful partner and have more than enough life to make it worth living. If they return....they're gonna have one hell of a fight on their hands.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

May be waiting for Monica L if Clinton can go for it , why not.
Yep here to got the BOB ready, not planing on going no where , but if some one stops and needs one they can have it... to darn heavy to carry my mix is doom and gloom by Rolling stones search.yahoo.com... music.yahoo.com... oh got to have the STONES

edit on 20-12-2012 by bekod because: line edditing

edit on 20-12-2012 by bekod because: added link

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

December 21 is just a big smoke screen for the very significant date of December 23 - The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 will be re-newed with no media coverage and no opposition.

Nobody will Question the Fed - Everybody will be just so happy to be alive.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

May be waiting for Monica L if Clinton can go for it , why not.
Yep here to got the BOB ready, not planing on going no where , but if some one stops and needs one they can have it... to darn heavy to carry

Thanks fer that!

Monica was reading over my shoulder while she was mixing my next drink, and stuck her tongue out at the monitor. Yeah, it WAS pretty horrendous. I hate it when people read over my shoulder. Anyhow, Monica then dropped the drink and ran through the house squealing, hiding in a closet from you. Sounded like a herd of wildebeests shaking the shack, and now I'm gonna have to replaster the walls to keep the zombies out.

I may never unwedge her outta that closet.

Whose gonna mix my drinks now? She had it down pat - 3 drops of coke, fill 'er up the rest of the way with rum. Hard to find good help like that, and now you've done scared her off!

Back in a few - the spilled drink is eating a hole through the floor, and I've got to find a crowbar to get Monica out of the closet...

ETA:

This is my new post-apocalyptic Warlord out fit:

What do y'all think?

Monica had another suggestion:

But you know, I just couldn't go there... I mean, really, what's that getup without a mohawk?

edit on 2012/12/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Earlier today I got all excited while reading how to make brownies from scratch on the back of the box I thought I was going to ascend earlier than expected.

Turned out just to be a mild case of irritable bowel syndrome...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Easy tell her that Billly boy is there with a box of Cee'gars and the DESK form the O room, but stand back when you tell her that , you might get a face full of door, as far as the run add some coconut, helps stop the stains

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join